- Researching the various ways a particular product might be used, and who will use it.
- Sketching ideas and creating renderings, which are images on paper or on a computer that provide a visual of design ideas.
- Using computer software to develop virtual models of different designs.
- Creating physical prototypes of the designs.
- Examining materials and manufacturing requirements to determine production costs.
- Working with other specialists, such as engineers and manufacturers, to evaluate whether their design concepts will fill needs at a reasonable cost.
- Evaluating product safety, appearance, and function to determine if a design is practical.
- Presenting designs and demonstrate prototypes for approval.
- Working with engineers, production experts, and market research analysts to find out if their designs are feasible.
- Managing and building effective teamwork, bringing all stakeholder on board, training and leading a team of associates.
What you need to have:
- Must have handled Electronic Products development
- Should have experience as an Industrial designer and done demonstrations.
- Handled team and vendors, along with coordination with multiple departments
- Should be an effective communicator.
- Should have the speed that is keen to start ups.
- Strong Problem-solving skills.
- Must have experience in CAAD.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Product Manager in the Mobile Games you’ll be responsible for ensuring the games you work on are commercially successful. You’ll be working closely with internal and external teams to guide games through the development process through to launch.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the glue that keeps our game releases together, making sure the development process and release are smooth and successful ”
What you will really be doing
- Responsible for the full lifecycle of published mobile games
- Use game KPIs to help guide future development plans
- Help in the design and development of core game loops and economy systems
- Working closely with and collaborating with external developers
- Collaborating with numerous internal teams including PR, creative, publishing and digital marketing to ensure games are ready to be successfully launched and marketed
- Brief and organise the delivery of marketing materials across a range of platforms and channels.
- Working alongside Publishing Managers and with internal and 3rd party development teams to form a complete link between development and release/marketing.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- At least 3 years of experience in a relevant role (e.g. Production, marketing, PR or similar), organising across multiple teams.
- Business mindset and understanding of commercial thinking
- Willingness to drive results and deadlines based on targets and KPIs
- A creative spark and familiarity with high-quality marketing assets
- Passion for games and knowledge of industry trends and key players
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
As an Associate Director of UX Team, you will work closely with UX designers, product managers, and engineers. Your team will make tangible ideas in order to visualize and evaluate solutions before the final execution phase where engineering will take it over the finish line.
You will analyze problems and propose clear, efficient, consistent solutions. You're meticulous and excited about shipping delightful experiences. You will bring the latest design trends and have a keen eye for making useful products usable. You're a tireless advocate of having empathy and will always put user needs first.
The ideal candidate enjoys creating experiences with technology, and intensely working on high-value, strategic initiatives under tight time constraints. You must have excellent communication skills, energy, and thoughtfulness to build and deliver the best in the world for our customers. Hire and develop world-class talent, by coaching, managing and mentoring a UX team of designers.
- Be a strategic UX partner to key stakeholders, helping to shape their short and long-term vision
- Partner fully with PM’s, designers, dev and QA teams to scope, plan and execute UX solutions.
- Facilitate collaborative design thinking workshops & problem-solving within the teams
- Provide supervision, mentoring and development opportunities for the UX team within the organization.
- Experience in resolving and optimizing heavy & critical handling systems.
- Providing tactical solutions on highly sensitive and critical issues and close them with other stakeholders such as business, product owners, dev teams.
- High sense of urgency to solve problems and in executing them with extreme ownership.
- Expert in understanding of UX process and execution to provide solutions.
- Attitude to enjoy in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 12-16 years of UX work experience in designing web and mobile applications
- Experience delivering large projects with multi-functional teams like product, content, marketing, technology.
- Strong understanding of User-Centered Design Process, Design Principles & Systems, content, and data management.
- Leadership- proven ability to inspire and motivate others toward measurable objectives.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and design and define programs with little or no information
- Ability to create and sustain a sense of urgency.
- Proven track record influencing product direction and strategy with actionable insights
- Ability to plan, design, execute and communicate both strategic and tactical research engagements
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates research expertise
- Bonus: Experience conducting research in Fintech, Financial Services, and Banking Sector.
It’s an amazing time to join Pocket FM as we continue shaping the future of audio entertainment both in India and globally. We are India's leading audio OTT platform with the largest collection of OTT shows, podcasts, and audiobooks across a wide variety of genres and languages. We are reimagining the traditional radio to build an internet-scale platform to bring together communities to share stories and spread knowledge. Our mission is to give voice to Indian stories and wisdom. Pocket FM has grown to 40 Million + users in a short span of 3 years. We are backed
by some of the most prominent VCs in India and are the market leader in the audio space.
About the Summary
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building and scaling one of the world’s most personalised audio content discovery platforms. You will be responsible for defining and delivering product roadmap and strategy that contribute to the retention of users. You’ll inspire teams of engineers to execute and deliver that best in class recommendation experience, and in the process have a substantial impact on the happiness of our users and success of our business. This is a strategically important role for Pocket FM and the opportunity for impact is high.
● Build a roadmap and execution strategies with the team by understanding user and strategic needs, utilizing data insights and working closely with stakeholders
● Lead multiple projects across the entire product lifecycle. You’ll set the vision for the core user experience of the product
● Triangulate data and insights to develop a robust product strategy and inform decision-making
● Manage cross-functional relationships to keep stakeholders informed, receive input, and influence their thinking
● Demonstrate your expertise and product craft to successfully ship products that move our topline retention metrics
● Prioritize new features based on user needs, Pocket FM short term and long term business goals and technical platform scalability
● You have 2+ years experience managing and developing well-loved software products as a product manager. You’ve had many experiences defining product roadmaps, building collaboratively with design and engineering peers, and shipping at scale.
● You have in product experience of using machine learning to solve recommendation and ranking problems
● You have delivered projects that have shown proven impact for your business
● You have good instincts but match that with deep analytical thinking to focus on the things that matter most, especially with expertise in large amounts of data. You are experienced in making hard data-informed decisions.
● You are able to distill complex information into easy-to-understand concepts, and understand how to lead a team through ambiguity.
● You consider the user in everything you do and love partnering with design, insights and engineering to turn a vision into reality.
● You are an excellent communicator, comfortable working with multiple stakeholders
Website: Free Hindi Audio Books | Kahaniya | Podcast & FM Radio App - Pocket FM
We are looking for a Product Lead who will work in collaboration with the Global team and take responsibility for growing the product. Our product team will be the guiding force for all our products, working towards the birth and growth of each element of BLITZPOKER on a daily basis.
You will be responsible to plan, manage & implement schedules to ensure deadlines are met and maintaining a high-quality standard of product, live-ops & delivery. You will be working closely with our design, business, engineering, and operations team, to comprehend user-faced hurdles, brainstorm and curate beautiful solutions and also ensure that BLITZ Brand grows manifolds. This role would provide you with an opportunity to join a small team with big ambitions and grow products from scratch to the hockey stick trajectory.
- Manage products with supervision and run live operations for the games/other products.
- Plan daily operations.
- Responsible for the growth of a critical business line for the company.
- Identify key features based on customer and market feedback.
- Responsible to look into product analytics and finding insights for the growth of the business.
- Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements.
- Communicates with all relevant departments to ensure delivery times are met.
- Manage the product life cycle of the assigned product module and ensure all product enhancements are thought through and implemented.
- Work with Marketing leads from Acquisition, Brand, Consumer Research, Corporate Development, and others to develop and execute integrated marketing plans through all phases of product development.
- Responsible for finding hacks to grow in product and also in new game ventures.
- Responsible for making data-driven decisions for all the experiments across the products
- 7-9 years of experience is preferred but if you don’t and can substitute experience with passion then let’s talk.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Data-driven - solid understanding of data/analytics tools, and the ability to deep dive into data to make decisions.
- Advance knowledge of MS Office & MS-Excel.
- Love for games and creating a fun, compelling, and addictive user experience.
- Must have the passion to self-motivate, the guide to selling your ideas to other stakeholders, and the drive to execute those ideas cross-functionally.
We're looking for a strong product design lead to help us continue to push the boundaries of what is possible. You'll lead and define the product experience across all our surfaces, partnering with product management, research, and engineering to make sure we continue to lead and innovate by solving tomorrow's problems today.
This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You'll not only lead the NoBroker.com experience but inspire and elevate the team by producing work that is always raising the bar and taking a user experience first approach to solving problems. Your work will allow our customers to feel delighted every time they use our product.
Job Requirement :
You are an overall product design expert with deep expertise spanning web, desktop, and mobile. You are obsessed with breaking new creative ground, through crafting the best ideas and telling the best stories of their kind.
- 4-7 years of experience in fast-paced creative environments
- Prioritize research and design improvement opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- A skilled storyteller and 'conceptor', with experience working in a multidisciplinary environment to develop concepts that delight customers and deliver business results
- Possess not just exceptional product design skills, but the ability to implement strategic and conceptual thinking as well
- A compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality design work that also tells a story that you are a deep design thinker.
- Strong information presentation (visual and written) skills
- A breadth of cultural reference points
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch
Job Responsibilities :
- Design simple, elegant, data-driven, user-centric experiences that delight users
- Define the user experience, interactions, and user interface through user flows information architecture, sketches and wireframes, and visual design
- Take the ownership and help shape the product strategy and vision
- Quickly visualize and prototype ideas to communicate concepts, conveying design ideas
- Build functional prototypes to validate and test your designs
- Participate in user research and testing
- Look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and innovative ways
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency between all products and outlets
What we have to offer?
- An exciting and challenging working environment with passionate and enthusiastic people that builds an entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Be part of a start-up from the very beginning, work directly with founders, lead your area of expertise, build kickass products, and be a part of this exciting growth journey of changing the world.
- Best in class Salary
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of caste, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
- Manage entire life cycle of the product from conception to final release and ensure that it can handle the complexities of the business
- Synthesize feedback,data,and company goals to develop a highquality and clear product roadmap.
- Define,measure,and share critical metrics to measure the success of the product in the market.
- Partner with design,engineering,and operations to scope and build features that solve and create new opportunities.
- Ensure that high standards of reliability,quality,usability,and measurement are adhere to throughouteachphaseofproductdevelopment,review,andadoptiont facilitate and align a successful product /featurerollout
- Regularly base line and track usage and impact of the product on business and product metrics to recommend strategies to improve.
- Partner with Leads on feature-related project priorities,milestones,and delivery dates.
at For startup logistic company
The role is responsible for building a vertical payments experience across all the payments for a Vehicle. All users are from cities in tier 2/3/4 who are mobile-first and have close to no exposure to digital payments
BlackBuck will be building a network of merchants across multiple categories and will be driving payments via in-house payment solutions and 3rd party integrations
- Own the strategic vision and product roadmap
- Create a clear career path for your managers and the team beneath. Nurture and grow them with regular and deep
- Contribute to product strategy, manage business goals and develop teams
- Define simple and easy to use digital payments experience for tier 2/3/4 customers
- Define user stories for end-to-end features
- Regularly coordinate with multiple 3rd parties for integrations
- Work closely with engineering teams and design teams to deliver the product to market on timelines
- Define metrics to measure the health and success of all features
What are we looking for?
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and possess a total of 7 -8 years of experience and spent at least 4-5 years in product management of which must have spent at least 2 years in Indian payment ecosystem and a track record of creating innovative solutions
- Demonstrated success as product manager for large-scale consumer-facing products
SugarBox is a first-of-its-kind platform in the world that empowers users without an internet connection to use Apps
and enables Apps to work even in places with bad or no internet / network coverage.
We are working on making internet services more available, reliable, affordable, and contextual for everyone. Over the
next 2 years, our goal is to transform the travel experience for 300 mn commuters monthly, unlocking over 2.5 billion
hrs of digital consumption, where otherwise Apps don’t work reliably, due to unstable or inexistent cellular
Position: Product Lead
Location: Mumbai / Bangalore
Role Type: People Manager
● Obsessed with the consumer and create solutions matching his needs.
● Ability to think out of the box and create solutions that will be path breaking.
● Ability to mine data and unearth pain points, to arrive at solutions.
● A hustler who can wear multiple hats and likes chaos.
● Ability to define product roadmap – short/ medium / long term.
● Person understands business and drives a function output independently including the P&L of it.
● Ability to handle the entire product life cycle right from conceptualization to the success of the product in the
● Manage a multi-faceted team of developers, PM’s, QA resources and designers to deliver a functional product
which creates impact matching wide org level goals.
● Engineering graduate with Network or a Software degree.
● MBA is a plus though not a mandate.
Experience and Skill Requirements
● Good people and partner management skills.
● Excellent communication skills.
● 8+ years of Product Management experience with 3+ years leading a team of 3+ PM’s.
● Must have handled at least 1 entire product lifecycle affecting 1million+ users.
● Proven record of driving business metrics including acquisition, retention, and P&L.
Any Other Requirements
● Startup experience will be a plus.
● Candidates from top institutes (Tier 1) only apply.
● Consumer internet B2B, B2C experience preferable with companies like Freshdesk, Hotstar, Cisco, Nokia,
Overview Of Responsibilities:
Create the vision and product roadmap for the next generation of ground operations solutions; articulate and evangelize it across internal and external stakeholders
Work closely with Operations and Planning teams to improve business processes and network design
Work closely with Data, Engineering and Design teams to define and build products that help us deliver high - precision and low cost services
Be the key driving force behind building additional products service capabilities
A degree in engineering or a related technical discipline from Tier - I institute a must
8 - 12 years of product management experience in internet startups/supply chain organization / SaaS products or e-commerce; B2B / B2B2C experience preferred.
Strong communication and organization skills, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, multi-task, and prioritize
Sound business judgment, attention to detail, proven ability to influence others, demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives, and a strong analytical mindset
Proven track record of independently building and launching technology products from the ground up; delivering within time, budget, and quality
Demonstrated ability to turn customer needs and pain points into innovative products
The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, along with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and the conviction to drive them to completion is crucial for this
Retrieve and analyze data, and establish key business metrics to measure product success and drive alignment across all teams to improve their role
Domain knowledge of supply chain/logistics is preferable, but not required,
ownpath is an early stage startup with a mission of making ambitious career opportunities accessible to everyone, starting with Design. We recently completed a 3 month program on Design Management for Gojek, for which we received highly positive reviews. We had Kristin Skinner (Co-author of Org Design for Design Orgs) and Meredith Black (Ex-Pinterest) as some of the instructors for the program.
We're currently working on a Product Design Fellowship program to help junior designers develop key skills and transition towards becoming Product Designers at leading startups.
The program will involve designers working in teams, building live projects, and showcasing their work to prospective employers during Demo Day. We currently have Gojek, Razorpay, and Scripbox as industry partners. We're seeking a Head of Design Education to join us as part of the Founding team to help us run a successful cohort and build a foundation for future programs.
- Own the program experience in terms of identifying focus areas, pedagogy, learning outcomes, and evaluation criterion, and ensuring a high placement rate
- Collaborate closely with our instructional designer to innovate on scalable &highly engaging learning experiences
- Conduct regular Office Hours to guide learners on their projects and curate learning resources for both the cohort and the broader design community
- Collaborate with our community manager to grow our learner and mentor communities
You ideally have
- Around 6 years worth of experience in designing digital products/experiences, preferably with some experience at fast-growing startups
- Strong interest in making design education accessible and outcome-driven
- Experience with conducting or organising conference talks or workshops
- Excellent communication skills
- Huge opportunity for impact by helping build a design school from scratch as an exciting alternative to conventional avenues for higher education
- Excellent stepping stone for a Head of Design role at fast-growing startups
- Develop your network by interfacing with Heads of Design/Product in the industry
- Get mentorship from Heads of Designs/Product
This is a full-time paid role, with an option to convert to a equity-based partner role based on performance and fit.
Founder & CEO,