2. Proficiency with fundamental front-end languages such as HTML, CSS.
4. Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python / Ruby / Java / PHP/ .Net
5. Good Understand with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
Senior Software Engineer (Frontend) – Credit Card Platform (Team Lead)
What you'll do:
- Assist in the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations to find the best solution possible
- Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Automate feature testing and contribute UI testing framework
- Become a subject matter expert for our mobile applications
- Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off
- Mentor junior developers on the team
What we’re looking for:
- Amazing technical instincts. You know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
- A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
- A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
- Confidence, not ego. You have an ability to collaborate with others and see all sides of the coin to come to the best solution for everyone.
- Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities, as necessary
- Minimum B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or related discipline from accredited college or University
- At least 2 years of experience building iOS-based applications utilizing hybrid technologies
- At least 2 years of experience with AWS and/or Openshift
- Experience integrating with native device API’s (iOS)
- Experience with front-end and/or mobile-specific testing frameworks
- Strong experience in object-oriented design and development
- Knowledge of building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Excellent sense of web design, passionate about creating and refining great mobile user experiences.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and consistently meet established timelines
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient with Apache Cordova framework
- Built or maintained custom Cordova plugin
- Demonstrable knowledge of native coding background in iOS
- Understanding of Apple certificate and profile management
- Experience developing and deploying applications within Kubernetes based containers
- Experience in Agile and SCRUM development techniques
- Designing and developing user interfaces using angular best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects-
Excellent knowledge of React JS and its core principles.
Hands-on experience with Redux.
Knowledge of design patterns.
Hands-on experience with MVC architecture.
Excellent knowledge of Flexbox layout model.
Proficient with standards and features of ECMAScript 6.
Working knowledge with versioning control tools - Git, SVN.
Working knowledge with JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower.
- Overall 4 years development experience with 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Experience with popular React Native workflows such as Redux and ESLint, Jest, Enzyme.
- Experience with Agile development, scrum.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Building reusable and efficient code for future use.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
- Maintain and improve the website.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience as a Front-end Developer.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Knowledge of basic SEO principles.
- Significant experience of debugging using tools like Chrome Developer Console.
- 4-8 years of experience in UI development.
• - Hands-on experience in Angular 2+ version • - Strong knowledge of REST API • - Solid understanding of Object-Oriented programming.
• - Ability to work independently and should have an excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• - Well-versed with RxJS
• - Can lead a team.
• - Good communication skills & ability to work with multiple stakeholders onshore. Desirable Skills • - Basic knowledge of server-side technology e.g. Nodejs and MongoDB will be preferable.
• - Well-versed with Agile methodology. Soft Skills:
• - Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail to consistently minimize errors.
• - Professional, reliable, and possess strong work ethics.
• - Excellent communication skills
- Experience in frameworks such as React (Redux, Redux Thunk or Saga, React Router, React Hooks) , Node JS and good understanding of the basics of these frameworks and their life cycles.(MUST HAVE)
- Experience in frameworks like Bootstrap and CSS pre-processors like SASS and LESS is desirable.
- Deeper understanding of network layer, HTTP, HTTPS, cookies, local storage.
- Knowledge to handle real-time async data would be a plus.
- Good knowledge on build tools like Webpack and Gulp
- Good knowledge on testing tools like Jest, Cypress, Jasmine, Karma, etc
- Experience in Git source control
- Deeper understanding of Chrome Dev Tools.
- Deeper knowledge of UI optimizations and performance.
- Excellent communication skills, good visual design sense, in-depth experience in developing web-based applications.
- Experience leading multi engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers.
- Command an impressive portfolio of the latest UI technologies is a plus
Good knowdlege of SDLC
BE in CSE is preferred
Angular JS & Programming expert
Good knowdlege of SDLC
BE in CSE is preferred