Here is our story: MedCords on Your story
MedCords is India's first digital healthcare platform designed for India and developing countries. We've created the most secure and intuitive healthcare ecosystem that will revolutionise how Indians perceive healthcare.
Essentially, through our strong tech, data science and ground-operational teams, we're creating the "Aadhar for Health" in India.
MedCords started with a vision of health management easier & healthcare affordable & accessible for all whether he has a smartphone or not.
2. MedCords in Top 30 Tech Startups of 2018: https://yourstory.com/
3. Our Investors: https://www.
Skill & Competence:
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing per formant visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
Nice to have Experience
- .NET Core, Angular , Micro services, SQL,
- Cloud computing with AWS services
- Experience with Team Foundation Server OR GIT
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the Restful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
We are looking for a full time Reactjs Developer who is well-versed with the process of combining the art of programming with the art of designing.
1) Translation of the UI/UX design wire-frames to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
2) Work with the UI/UX design team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
3) Should take an active role on both sides and help in defining the look and functionality of the application.
1) Deep knowledge in React.JS Practices
2) Must have minimum 3 years hands-on experience with with NgRX or Redux.
4) Knowledge of CSS and JS methods.
5) Writing non-blocking code and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading
6) Build and deployment process knowledge. Roles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Knowledge and Skills:
- Writing semantic, modern, and accessible HTML mark-up.
- ReactJS (v17),Type Script, HTML, CSS
- Organizing and writing modular, well-structured CSS.
- Mastery of turning complex mock-ups into performant components/pages.
- Strong familiarity with Vanilla JS and up to date with the latest TypeScript features.
- Experience with writing scalable and performant code for a high-traffic website.
- Experience and/or knowledge of both Object Oriented Programming and Functional Programming principles.
- Willingness and desire to learn new and legacy frameworks.
- CSS pre-processing via SCSS.
- Experience with JS frameworks such as React, Redux, Backbone, or Marionette.
- Experience with Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery.
During your employment your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with Project Manager or Project Consultant to develop front end of mobile and web application
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Collaborate with the stakeholders, the users, the build team and other development partners to implement state-of-the-art user experiences.
- AngularJS, MVC frameworks – Angular
- CSS precompilers like Sass and LESS
- jQuery, jQueryUI, RequireJS, doT.js (Templating Engine)
- Git/GitHub, Continuous integration using maven & Jenkins
- Game development with Phaser
Nice To Have
- Excellent conceptual, and critical thinking capabilities
- Strong understanding of product development
- Experience with network systems, servers and databases.
Type: Full time
Experience: 1-5 years
Developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as
Flux or Redux).
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Experience in developing modern web applications using React and Redux.
- Good understanding of Database schema, design, optimization, scalability.
- Great communication skills, strong work ethic.
- Ownership of the product from start to finish.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience with AWS
- Expert level understanding of the HTML DOM and underlying event model
- Prior Open source contributions
- Experience building responsive design.
- NodeJS knowledge is a plus.
- Fluent in responsive design and mobile / tablet UI / UX.
- Knowledge about UI testing automation.
- Web mobile (touch devices: mobiles and tablets) experience is expected.
- UI Performance: should have hands on experience of optimising page load, rendering, caching
- Good understanding of AJAX and its UI implications.
- Sense for appeal & aesthetics from a usability perspective.
- Obsessed with best practices and have an eye for detail.
- Self starter with a high level of drive and commitment.
- High energy and drive to work in a startup environment.
- Conceptual thinking, flexibility and ability to juggle with multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and confidence to deal with complex issues.
- Strong communication skills.
- Hands-on and detail oriented.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Maintain and improve website
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Proven work experience of 2+ years as a Front-end developer
- 1+ years experience of working in ReactJS
- Hands on experience with markup languages, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems