- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
About Casey Foods
We are eastern Odisha based FMCG company under the aegis of Casey Foods having our production/manufacturing unit at Phulbani, Kandhamal District. We deal with day to day FMCG products involving common customer interest. Our common products include most of the Indian species and common edibles. Produced under controlled hygienic conditions following strict processing parameters, Casey believes quality to be in its core. Our round the clock quality testers monitor the batch by batch production thus ensuring quality to be above all in front of our esteemed customers. State of the art machineries work round the clock ensuring flawless production satisfying every customer demands. Being certified with HCCAP and FSSAI, the products of Casey had gained excellence at par. This is due to our dedicate efforts towards customer satisfaction Casey believe in “make with trust”.
For Females Category
Excellent Verbal Communication Skills
We are currently looking "BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE" for our branch office in Noida, UP.
It is a sales position responsible for developing, maintaining, and growing business within the IT/Engineering niche.
Activities include client development, meeting sales objectives, obtaining requisitions/job orders, building relationships, penetrating client accounts and ensuring delivery.
Desired candidates profile:
The candidate must possess a proven ability to prospect, develop business and build relationships.
- 0-5 years of experience as BDE/BDM.
- In addition, they must demonstrate a strong customer focus and personal leadership and solid negotiation and presentation skills.
- Individuals experienced in sales and account management who are persistence and have a strong drive to win over new clients and build new business are the best fit.
- Employee friendly Corporate Work culture
- Excellent Salary structure
- Day Shift with Saturday and Sunday fixed Off
- Best in class infrastructure
- In-House Meals are available.
- Strong recognition for our employees, giving them excellent career path.
Company Website links:
- Required Freshers who can join Immediately
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Will be responsible to do Sales
- Will be responsible to do cold calling
- No - filed Sales
- Work from office
Job Location: Dadar East
Employment: 6 months internship (Work from office)
Qualification: Any Graduate (Immediate joiners)
The stipend will be provided depending upon the interview
We have a simple mission at SARVA: Transform people's lives through yoga, mindfulness, and beyond.
The heart of SARVA is now digital. We are building SARVA into the Netflix of wellness. We believe SARVA can become one of the most valuable and meaningful brands in the world from India. The company is headquartered in Mumbai.
SARVA was co-founded by Sarvesh Shashi (When he was just 21 ) and his Guruji because yoga changed his life as a 17-year-old kid.
We are currently looking for an excellent Online Sales Manager (Remote Working) to join our Online Sales team for US Shift.
Roles & Responsibility :
· Achieve Sales set targets and generated revenue through exceptional sales performance.
· Retain and grow SARVA’s Personal Training departments business from existing clients through Renewals, upsell, Cross-sell, etc.
· Calling potential and converting them into members.
. Cold calls, calling new and existing leads, and pitching for membership and new offers.
Skill Set Required :
Minimum 2+ years of Sales experience in achieving sales targets.
Worked in performance & sales-driven environment
Excellent communication skills.
Comfortable with rotation shifts & working during weekends.
Shift Timing: 10pm to 7 am (US Shift)
CTC : 25,000 - 40,000 + Night allowances
If the profile excites you email your resume right away
Job Role : Consultant - Nutritionist (Sales Team)
- Evaluating strengths and weaknesses of clients, considering their medical conditions, recording the progression through program stages, and recommending/implementing protocol or program changes as required.
- Managing/Moderating group coaching on chat groups by motivating clients towards fitness.
- Converting free trial clients to premium clients.
Skills and Qualification:
- Tech and internet savvy.
- Deep understanding of clinical nutrition.
- Good teamwork/interpersonal and excellent skills.
- A postgraduate qualification in nutrition with a special course in diabetes/sports nutrition with relevant work experience will be advantageous.
Look forward to
· Fun & work at the same place with the amazing work culture and flexible timings.
· Get ready to transform yourself into a health junkie
Join HealthifyMe and make history!
Square Yards is India’s largest prop-tech start-up which has successfully expanded globally, with presence in 25+ cities in 9 countries. We are an ever growing and strong team of 3000+ enthusiasts who work for one common goal. Square Yards supports transactions and investment of more than $1bn annually across global real estate and mortgages. By combining its distribution strengths with innovative
advanced technology solutions Square Yards, today ranks in the top 20 consumer tech start-ups and has been awarded as “Economic Times Growth Champion 2020”.
What makes Square Yards a GREAT fit for you? When you join Square Yards, you will be part of a Red Herring Asia Top 100 Tech team that is working on changing the real estate ecosystem the way the world has not seen before. Our team members enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Square Yards is the place for you.
Why Square yards?
1) Work in MNC Culture
2) Twice appraisal in a year
3) Lucrative incentives
4) Excellent growth opportunity
5) Get chance to work abroad
Hiring for below roles for Bangalore Location -
1) Business Development Executive / Sales Executive (Exp: 0 - 2 years)
2) Business Development Manager / Team Leader (Exp: 3 - 5 years)
3) Area Sales Manager (Exp: 5 - 8 years)
4) Regional Sales Manager (Exp: 9+ years)
Company Profile: www.squareyards.com
Please share your updated resume with below details:
Total Experience -
Relevant Experience -
Present Location -
Last CTC -
Expected CTC -
8 nine 7 one 9 six 8 one 9 one
sarita dot kumari at the rate squareyards dot co dot in
- Candidates who can attend F2F round physically in our BANGALORE Office only APPLY.
- No ZOOM meeting interview is available.
Must Have Requirements
1. Fluency In English And Tamil.
2. Sales Experience In Selling To Industries, Small And Medium Businesses In Industrial Areas Dealing Involved In - Manufacturing, Garments, Pharma Etc
3. Experience In Working With Channel Partners And Agents.
Nice To Have Requirements - B2B Sales In Financial Services, Insurance, Software Etc.
Our client is a new age ed-tech platform that provides a perfect combination of classroom learning and technology to the kids of KG to class 7. Their experiences with inquiry based learning systems, child psychology, active pedagogy and gamification of study materials, helps students to learn and clear their respective Math and English levels easily and without the need for tuitions.
The founders are XLRI alumni who have experience in Education as well as other sectors and well versed with running a successful business. Backed by FIITJEE, it has been recognised as one of the most Promising Educational Apps. The app promotes fun learning and focuses on mastery of the subject, ensuring that the new age kids possess critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills.
- Generating Leads by calling on Parent Leads through the CRM
- Calling 60-75 Leads on a daily basis
- Generating trail classes by pitching to the parents to take the Trial Class
- Conducting counselling sessions for parents who take trial classes
- Closing the sale through smart and strategic approach
- Generating and meeting revenue numbers (3L+ per month)
What you need to have:
- Freshers with a graduate or post graduate degree
- A keen desire to drive Sales for a fast-growing startup
- Willing to work 6 days a week(Mondays off)
The candidate must have experience in Sales and Marketing.
The candidate's day-to-day responsibilities shall include:
1. Ensuring sign-ups at competitive rates.
2. Work in teams, coordinate with managers, marketers, and other branches of a business to move leads through the sales cycle.
3. We are looking for a candidate who is responsible for the development of business, negotiating with clients & building positive relationships, and getting business through different channels(LinkedIn, Email Marketing Etc)
4. The candidate must have excellent verbal, written, presentation skills, capable to give demos independently, fast learner, and a passion for sales. He/she should be self-motivated with a result-driven approach.
5. We are hiring a Business Development Executive with 0-2 yrs of experience where candidates must be able to sell our IT products and Services.
We are looking for a candidate having following attributes:
1. Fresh Graduate or Post Graduate with 0-3 years of experience who would like to build their career in sales and marketing.
2. Interns are also welcome.
3. He/She should have good E-mail, communication, and Microsoft Excel skills.
4. Should be a good team member and with ability and willingness to learn.
Greetings from IP Momentum!!!
We are currently hiring Sales Head/ Business Development Head for our tele communication entity IP Momentum.
The primary purpose of the VOIP Sales Head is to head the team, and drive the sales by proactively prospect and sell VoIP services to potential customers.
Present VoIP services through on site meetings with decision makers. Close sales opportunities.
Process orders accurately and efficiently, ensuring that all company standards and departmental expectations are met Utilize, maintain and continuously improve various sales and communication techniques
Expert in VoIP products; services; prices; promotions; and technical skills Thrive in a self- directed environment Excellent prospector for new business
Only professionals with experience in VOIP Sales targeting Call Centers and Corporate and Enterprises will be processed Able to verbally communicate clearly, persuasively and professionally in order to achieve the desired/expected sales and customer satisfaction goals Able to professionally and concisely communicate and write in English Candidate must possess knowledge, skills and experience in telephone sales
About us -