Experiance: 3+ Yrs
Skills: Node JS, Mongo DB, Aws
Database: Mongo DB.
We are currently hiring for experienced Golang developers who will be part of our blockchain team in contributing to the blockchain's core concepts like consensus, governance and p2p.
Here’s what you will bring:
- Experience in leading and inspiring software development teams
- 2 - 4 years of software development and infrastructure architecture experience.
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Go routine and channel pattern.
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools.
- Use Golang API/SDK such as viper, gorilla/mux, go-ps grpc, quic-go.
- Solid understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in an Agile/Lean/Continuous Delivery environment
Here’s what you will do
- Work effectively with cross functional teams including product management to translate requirements to code, with test teams to troubleshoot, isolate issues and provide root cause, ensuring that the software developed is of the highest quality
- Develop re-usable frameworks/components and Proof-of-Concepts required to accelerate development process.
- Take end to end technical ownership of modules, develop and deliver production code
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is expanding our global team of consulting engineers to further our ongoing plans for worldwide growth!
MongoDB Professional Services works with customers of all shapes and sizes in all verticals, from tier-1 banks to small web startups, on a variety of interesting use cases from e-commerce platforms to trading systems to social media applications. Solve interesting problems, gain incredible cross-stack experience, work with the best and brightest people in the business, network with industry leaders, and see new places - all in a day’s work!
MongoDB consulting exists to support the development of our customers’ vision, accelerate customers’ time to value, and drive a multitude of customer adoption scenarios - from building new solutions to modernising legacy applications or migrating to the cloud. Our consulting solutions ensure that organisations get the best out of MongoDB.
Be one of the recognised experts in this rapidly growing field in a high-growth software company successfully challenging the status quo of the database industry. You will have abundant opportunities to meaningfully impact the growth of our business in your region.
We’re looking for a highly technical individual, with strong problem-solving and communication skills, and is comfortable working closely with customers.
This role will be based remotely in Hyderabad / Bangalore and requires a frequent travel for short trips to customer site during the working week once the restriction are lifted.
Our ideal candidate will have
- Excellent analytical, diagnostic skills, and problem-solving skills
- High motivation for a role that combines deep technical and customer-management dimensions
- Confidence speaking and presenting in a collaborative customer setting
- 5+ years of software development/consulting/support experience, preferably in a number of distinct industries/verticals
- Familiarity with enterprise-scale software architectures, application development methodologies, and software deployment and operations
- Experience with databases such as MongoDB, Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with Linux diagnostics and tuning; Windows tuning knowledge is a plus
- Should have the strong capability with, minimally, both English and any local language - as necessary
As a core member of the MongoDB Professional Services team, you will
- Contribute to customer implementations at any or all phases of the application lifecycle: portfolio assessment, application planning, and design, deployment architectures, development and build, integration and release configuration, system testing, production operations, application optimisation, and best practices adoption
- Deliver customer classroom-based training to architect, developer, and operations roles
- Work as part of a wider delivery team comprising fellow consulting engineers, project managers, and account teams
- Cultivate your individual MongoDB reputation as a trusted advisor to guide MongoDB and our customers into the future
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to influence the direction of the MongoDB product roadmap
As a Senior Consulting Engineer, you will be successful in this role when you can execute the following
- Become a field expert in “everything MongoDB”
- Communicate complex technical proposals simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences
- Gain reputation as a trusted advisor with your clients, large and small
- Ensure your client’s success with their MongoDB endeavours
- Maintain required level of billable utilisation
- Influence MongoDB product development by contributing experience from the field
- Successfully communicate the product roadmap to external clients
- Constantly work on improving yourself, our products and our team
Life at MongoDB
Our India office culture
- 300+ people, with teams in Sales, Engineering, HR, Finance, IT & Marketing
- Regular group outings and opportunities to get to know your colleagues
- Employee affinity groups
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive Health cover, dental cover, travel insurance & Life Insurance.
- 26 weeks Maternity & 20 Paternity leave to spend time with new arrivals
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.
The business is creating a family of purposeful brands with products that solve a particular problem for a small segment of people. Each brand provides the essentials to make an individual segment of people lead a graceful life full of purpose and wellbeing. Each brand offers high quality, responsibly-made products that are inviting and easy to use, paired with access to ongoing guidance and support.
You will be responsible for architecting and setting the standards for building our core backend/microservices. Also, you will be responsible for shaping up the entire system for scale and collaborating intensively with the frontend and design teams to create the best consumer experiences.
● Develop microservices that will be used by the frontend through API endpoints.
● Translate business requirements into high quality code.
● Ensure that the code is deployed in a secure and scalable fashion.
● Focus on code maintainability and performance of application.
● Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems.
● Enhance Analytics and overall backend architecture for better performance.
● At least 1 years of experience on NodeJS
● Practical experience in building APIs
● Experience with RabbitMQ or similar queuing system
● Experience with Redis/ElasticSearch is a plus
● Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline tools like Jenkins
● Practical experience with Git
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Experience with AWS services is a plus
***Client works for 6 days a week***
The B2B manufacturing industry has a lack of digitisation globally. NowPurchase is building layers of technology to help improve the productivity and profits of the manufacturer. For this we are building the OS (Operating System) that will seamlessly connect factory equipment such as furnaces and spectrometers to our software systems that provide real time optimisations.
The end-game is to use this interconnected system to do great production planning and autonomous procurement of their raw materials. The Heart of NowPurchase will be a marketplace consisting of these smart factories and raw material suppliers.
Here a video that explains our product journey:
This is fully a remote role, but the employer needs to fly down to the office in Kolkata for 5–6 days every month. Plane tickets and accommodation will be reimbursed by the company.
NowPurchase is looking to add an immensely talented Senior Backend Engineer that will help us invent, design, refine and deliver products that will meet the above vision.
- Expect to build a lot of services and APIs in the cloud and stand-alone IoT devices to serve both the browser as well as native IoT enabled terminals that will be placed at the manufacturers' premises.
- Expect designing algorithms that model the metallurgy of the manufacturing processes as well as using tools such as linear programming, machine learning etc.
- You need to lead the backend team to make sure they are delivering high quality code and is constantly inspired to experiment with tools to push out MVPs.
What are the expectations from this role?
- Deliver high quality modular code deployed to serve web, mobile and native IoT enabled terminals that leverage REST-based services and real time sockets. This would include algorithms for real time optimizations that are critical for the manufacturing process.
- You are empowered to work directly with leadership and the product team to make decisions about your code and future of the product.
- Have a strong emphasis on shipping features quickly without sacrificing code quality. Be ready to build a lot of MVPs that will go through iteration or be completely scrapped depending on the outcome at the customer end.
- Own your Agile projects and lead the team from software design to implementation and deployment. Maintain sprints, delivery timelines and contribute to better managing the engineering team.
- Collaborate on the end to end design and implementation of the platform, including data modeling, systems architecture, data security, access controls, architecture, user experience, deployment, automation, and monitoring.
- Maintain a high level of data integrity, quality and security checks.
- Develop data pipelines and RESTful services that are distributed, robust and highly performant.
- Build a culture of simplicity and pragmatism, which is reflected in your elegant code that other developers emulate and you ensure through thorough code reviews and processes.
Qualifications and Experience
- 4+ years of demonstrated software engineering experience in an agile environment designing, architecting and implementing robust scalable systems preferably for modern SaaS application
- 1+ years of technical leadership experience
- Experience with modern server-side programming languages such as Python, Scala, Go. Experience with web frameworks such as Django Rest Framework, Flask.
- Experience with architecting asynchronous services with design patters leveraging PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Celery for storage and multi-tenant servers over AWS Elastic BeanStalk.
Compensation & Benefits
- **Cash Compensation:** As per industry standards & pedigree of candidate
- **ESOPs:** 10% of NowPurchase is dedicated to current & future team members. Your package would entail some ESOPs so that you own a part of the company and grow along with it.
- **Medical Insurance:** Benefits of group insurance of 3 lakhs for family including parents, spouse, children
- **Generous leave structure and WFHs** including Marriage, Maternity & Paternity leaves
- **Complete Relocation Expenses:** We are building a unicorn out of the city of Joy (Kolkata). We will pay for everything you spend to relocate here.
**Possible Growth path**
Senior Backend End Engineer > Engineering Manager > VP of Engineering
- Git, AWS, ELB (Elastic Beanstalk), Netlify
## **Hiring Process**
1. Screening of applicants & initial telephonic call with Manager -HR
2. F2F/Video Interview with Engineering Manager and Cofounder CTO
3. Take home written assessment
4. F2F/Video Interview with Cofounder CEO
5. Email communication on final feedback
The end to end process shall take less than 10 days. We pride ourselves on being transparent & moving fast.
*Candidates who accept an offer may join within 1 hour, 1 week or up to 45days of signing - though, we have a preference for as short a gap period between signing and joining since we're at the most exciting part of our journey - laying the foundation for the NowPurchase platform!*
Goodera is an employee volunteering, CSR, and ESG management company that enables corporations, foundations, governments, non-profits, and employees across 90+ countries. Goodera empowers companies to provide engaging and impactful virtual volunteering experiences to their employees globally and achieve
Through curated volunteering opportunities, end-to-end program management, and impact measurement, Goodera offers a seamless volunteering experience. Goodera enables non-profits to create a sustainable impact by raising money, increasing visibility, and building long-term volunteers for causes they support. Goodera is coheadquartered in San Mateo, CA, and Bangalore, India. For more details, please visit http://www.goodera.com" target="_blank">www.goodera.com
• Develop a deep understanding of the start-up ecosystem.
• Build customer-facing technology products for global customers.
• Own the Product's backend development, building reusable, testable, and scalable code.
• Research, evaluate, analyze and implement technical requirements.
• Collaborate with product management teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the
product direction, visuals, and experience.
• Mentor Junior members of the team
• 3+ years of experience building scalable products, distributed applications products/services.
• Min 1+ years of experience working on Node.js and its frameworks.
• Min 1+ years of experience building microservices.
• Knowledge of NoSQL database services e.g, MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc., and related tools with the expertise to create efficient schemas.
• Excellent coding and problem-solving skills and ability to produce high quality, bug-free and testable production-grade code.
• Ability to own end-to-end deliveries, right from requirements till release.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
• Ability to mentor junior members of the team.
• Ability to review code and continuously push for higher standards of development.
• Experience building a transformative product
• Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership, open to experiments and passionate about
creating impact through tech
• Learn to design system for high accuracy, efficiency and scalability
• End-to-end ownerships of your tasks
Job Location : Mumbai / Bangalore
Expereince : 3 to 8 Years
Hands on experience in Python in 2.x and 3.x versions
- Developed and deployed services in AWS serverless Architecture
- Developed REST API’s using serverless framework, AWS Lambda, API Gateway
- Developed queue and notification services using AWS components - SQS, SNS
- Implemented authorization and authentication using AWS Cognito pool
- Developed Facial recognition systems using AWS Rekognition
- Hands on experience in Flask, Tornado, Quartz framework
- Hands on experience in designing and working on MicroService & Monolithic architecture
Mongo dB experience is must
About the Company
Cloudanix helps companies with security and operational excellence of their cloud infrastructure. Organizations use multiple cloud platforms, across multiple regions via multiple accounts - and this is all used by their multiple teams.
We offer a Central Dashboard and a set of tools which cross functional teams (Cloud Operation, Security, Risk, Engineering) use to manage the cloud operations in a timely and secure manner.
Cloudanix is driven by a mission that every consumer should be entitled for secure and reliable apps. We want Cloud Operation team members, of both startups and enterprises to have all the necessary tools to operate securely and effectively using cloud technologies.
We are backed by YCombinator and have have customers across the US, UK and India.
About the Team
Sujay Maheshwari, has worked both as Engineer and Product Manager at several startups and large companies in US, London and India. He has built and run a successful startup in New York with customers like HSBC, JWT, and several other popular names.
For the past several years he has been part of the Cloud journey in various roles at Pantheon, Moodys, HPE, Cloud Foundry, and other Silicon Valley companies.
Purusottam Mupunu, excels in both Saas and Cloud space. He has built and run engineering teams across the US and India. He is based out of Sunnyvale, California and is an expert in AWS, Azure, and GCP cloud technologies.
He started his journey as a software developer and today leads Cloudanix’s engineering team.
About the Role
You have an opportunity to join our passionate team working towards building our vision collectively. We are a young organization and everyone wears several hats.
We are handcrafting our engineering team from the ground up so that we succeed in our ambitious mission. If you are not afraid to take on an audacious goal and are absolutely in love with technology, you are looking at the right role!
- Work with the Founders to write code, unit test cases for the new features, and fix defects.
- Maintain the quality of our platform resulting in 100% satisfaction of our users.
- Brainstorm ideas, approaches, and technical solutions to ensure that our users get the best possible outcome.
- Learn something new about our users, technology, and how to scale a company from a startup to a large organization.
- You have a developer mindset
- Ruby on Rails experience is key, ideally in a large codebase with a focus on long-term maintainability and stability
- Understanding the fundamentals of good data modeling and SQL queries is important
- Good understanding of technology concepts like Cloud, Web Applications, Web Security
- Outcome-oriented. Not reactionary articulates the desired outcome and works collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Hands-on with dev tools like Git (Github), code debugging skills
- Enjoy and have experience building APIs
- Experience with PostgreSQL or Graph databases is a plus
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Platforms like AWS, Azure or GCP is a plus
- Experience with Docker is a plus
What can you expect in return?
- The best technical stack - Everything we have built and run is serverless. Our architecture and design are what the future is talking about. You will absolutely love how nimble our processes are and how 100% of our focus is on our customer pain.
- An opportunity to work on greenfield projects and making a dent in Indian SaaS ecosystem
- At par market salary
- A diverse set of people who are focused and mission-driven, working towards solving an acute pain for the customers
- Flexi work culture. We don’t have any strict office hours. Our work from home policy is absolutely amazing!
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
● Good working knowledge on Core PHP
● Strong knowledge of MVC Framework and knowledge of Laravel.
● Strong knowledge of MySQL databases & OOPS concepts.
● Strong knowledge of ORM and query builder.
● Knowledge of queue scheduling and task scheduling.
● Strong knowledge of Artisan commands.
● Hands on experience of service providers and create new service providers in the
application when needed.
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
● Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules.
● Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development
● Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
● Create and maintain software documentation.
● Knowledge of Rest APIs.
● Knowledge of the payment gateway integration (PayPal, PayUMoney, CC Avenue etc.)
● Good knowledge of wallet integration (Paytm, Phone-Pe, Amazon) etc.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git is mandatory
● Ability to debug the code and resolve the issues.
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Participate in the full lifecycle of the projects.
Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Ability to work independently and within a team environment
Assist in troubleshooting any production issues.
Working within an existing code base and also writing code from scratch.
Good team player -collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Commitment to meet corporate goals and tight deadlines.
framework, database, MySQL, Laravel Framework, Rest APIs, 3rd party tool integration, OOPs