Role: Oracle DBA
Location: Pune, Navi Mumbai
- Planning for backup and recovery of the database.
- Knowledge of ticketing tools
- RMAN Backups, Installation, Configuration of Database, Backup & Recovery of Database, etc.
- Monitor the availability of the Database events like DB availability, Instance availability, and the space availability of disk drives and file systems.
- Monitor the Oracle Alert logs files, transaction logs, and backup logs.
- Monitor the database-related activities, and respond to calls from the Application support and development teams.
- Monitor the backups, and recovery errors, and respond to the request regarding the restoration of the DB.
- Monitor the metric alerts, and performance-related issues like high CPU utilization, Application performance, high Memory utilization, Application tuning, and Query tuning.
- Acknowledge the request for DB stop/start, and user creation, and grant specific data access to the user.
About OutworX Corporation
· Good interpersonal skills and be ability to build consensus and work closely with fellow DBAs.
· Must have extensive knowledge of Oracle 12c,19c, RAC, ASM, Flashback, RMAN, Data Guard, and Oracle Golden Gate.
· Expertise in implementing Oracle Data Guard and the different features around Data Guard.
· Expertise implementing RMAN, cloning, backup & recovery.
· Must have SQL and Database Tuning skills.
· Unix/Linux expertise including but not limited to volume management, kernel parameter analysis, shell scripting, and understanding of networking concepts.
• 6 - 8 years of software development / consulting / support experience is required.
• Experience with one of these databases - Neo4j, Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL – is required.
• Strong understanding of relational and / or graph database concepts is required.
• Experience working with public cloud technologies specifically AWS, Azure & GCP.
• Experience working with RedHat / CentOS / Amazon Linux operating systems will be a plus.
• Competence in at least one of the following languages (in no particular order): Java, C++, C#, Python, Scala
• Experience with ETL tools ingesting / cleansing / transforming data from multiple data sources will be a plus.
• Knowledge / Hands on experience in Kettle will be a plus.
• Experience with Customer Support for databases primarily on Linux OS.
• Familiarity with enterprise software architectures and application development methodologies is required.
• Familiarity with Linux diagnostics and tuning; Windows tuning knowledge will be a plus.
• Performance Tuning and Troubleshooting skills are required.