We are a Fintech Start up (in stealth mode) targeting to capture $ 900 BN consumer lending opportunity. We are building platform of the future in which the offline / online merchants would be able to expand their consumer base. We also empower merchants to collect payment digitally and help build their identity through our offerings. Consumers would be able to make their purchase decisions and would get the options to convert their purchases in to easy EMIs The founders brings over 3 decade of banking & financial services experience with strong market connect to bring required resources (like Customer, Capital, relevant business team etc.). Detailed business model can discussed during the meeting process.
About you : As our new mobile designer, you will work closely with the mobile product team. Your primary goals will be to design the next generation of mobile websites, apps and other mobile interfaces across multiple platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows, and mobile web.
- Collaborate with cross-functional product teams to implement an enterprise-wide Frontend design strategy
- Execute all visual designs, from initial concept through development hand-off - Synthesize complex, abstract business requirements into meaningful and usable designs
- Bring the customer and product owners visions to life by conducting research, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and designing user interfaces
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Help maintain a design library and style guide to ensure a consistent look and feel across various products.
-Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
-Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
-Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
-Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
- Use storytelling and visualization skills to present and defend your design decisions to team members and stakeholders
-4+ years of Mobile App Design or related experience
- Experience across all phases of product design from research to ideation, design iteration, prototyping, and delivering high-fidelity UI designs.
- Excellent visual design skills and proficiency in design tools, such as Adobe InDesign, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Ability to solve problems creatively and clearly articulate design solutions to stakeholders - Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, User Experience Design, or related field
- Strong portfolio demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions across multiple interfaces and screen sizes
- Comfortable designing for web and mobile devices
-Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
Location: Delhi- Okhla
- In line with Industry best practices /- We have an energetic workplace environment where we welcome innovative ideas and offers growth opportunities and positive environment for accomplishing goals. Our purpose is to create abundance for everyone we touch.
UX Designers are responsible for the end to end execution of a project and leading all client communication. You should have highly developed design skills and excellent communication ability. You will plan, priorities, and deliver all activities independently. You are the right fit if you enjoy creating interfaces, love challenges and designing digital products
Role & Responsibilities:
Conduct workshops and collaborate with clients to understand business needs, user needs & goals of the project
Create personas to understand target audiences, craft user journeys and use cases for the product
Create design assets that showcase relationships between product features, users and data
Collaborate with other designers and stakeholders to achieve the goals of the project
Create high-quality wireframes that fulfil the goals of the product in a highly efficient and simple manner
Audit designs that are already developed to identify improvements or conduct usability tests on your designs
Set new benchmarks in creating any UX artefacts and documents
Critical thinking and highly developed wireframing, presentation and prototyping skills
Very keen attention to detail
Excellent documentation skills
Proficiency with modern design and prototyping tools like Figma
Ability to present and explain your work to others with articulate communication
High-quality wireframes, prototypes and documents that meet the goals of the project
Continuous communication between internal teams, project managers and stakeholders
Documentation of the screens designed for a smooth handover to visual designers and developers
Timely delivery for any task assigned to you or your mentee
Growth of mentees to ultimately become completely independent
Freshers are not eligible
Education criteria are not strict
A detailed portfolio is a must in which only individual projects/work must be showcased.
The ability to create illustrations is preferred but not required
Work on the website, enterprise applications (multichannel), embedded product UI’s
- Translate high-level design requirements into wireframes and engaging, intuitive, and functional user interfaces
- Ability to execute visual designs at all stages of the project. From conceptual to finalization and handover
- Ability to create visual design concepts, style guides, and design documents
- Conduct expert/heuristic evaluation reviews of the products and services. Providing design recommendations.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to implement innovative solutions
- Work closely with the developer team, manage and maintain designs to meet customer needs, validate and ensure delivering world-class experiences
- Participate in design discussions and collaborative sessions with teams and stakeholders, offering and providing feedback on concepts and ideas to evolve the experience
- Create mood boards, mind maps and be a part of brainstorming sessions
- Deliver high fidelity schematics, workflows, interaction storyboards, and design deliverables that guide creative, content, and development efforts
- Be a productive and additive teammate, actively helping leaders and peers to raise the bar while also capitalizing on ideas from others
- Knowledge of Mobile, Tablet, and Desktop design constraints and patterns
What are we looking for?
Qualifications and Skills:-
- A talented UI/UX Designer with a keen eye for details, a storyteller, and a problem solver
- Excellent understanding of typography, Color, Layout
- Strong verbal and writing skills, ability to tell a story around an experience or solution
- Fluency in creating user flows, wireframes, and prototypes preferably on Adobe CS, Sketch, Axure, etc
- Contributes to building a design-centric work culture
We are looking for a graphic designer who can manage the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, social media campaigns, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
Study design briefs and determine requirements
Schedule projects and define budget constraints
Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
Work with copywriters and creative director to produce a final design
Test graphics across various media
Amend designs after feedback
Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
He/She will lead efforts in building excellent and intuitive application design. Being one of the early team members will allow him/her to work with the founding team to shape and build the product from scratch.
Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the product team and front-end engineer
Design graphical user interface, elements and illustrations for young Indian users
Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the app looks like
Lead user research on the design front and thrive for more intuitive user flow and elements. Incorporate changes in the design based on user feedback
Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer of mobile applications or similar role
Portfolio of design projects
Mastery of design tools (e.g. Sketch and InVision)
Team spirit; good communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
Cold Brew Tech is a Bangalore based seed-stage startup focussed on creating impact in the internet consumer space with an added focus on youth and people coming online for the first time in India - NHB users (Next Half Billion). It is founded by IITK alumni - Bhanu Pratap Singh Tanwar (ex-Deutsche Bank), Hardik Bansal (ex-WorldQuant, University of Maryland), Harshvardhan Chhangani (ex-Paytm).