Housejoy is a one-stop solution to sort all home needs ranging from construction to maintenance, professionally and conveniently. Our goal is to become India's largest managed marketplace for construction and renovation. We will do this through a strong in-house team of architects, designers, project managers and relationship managers with over 35 years of combined experience in the construction industry and our strong technological foundation which will digitize the entire workflow from booking experience, design phase, documentation, project execution, quality checks, payment flow and final handover.
Housejoy Mobile Engineering team is looking for experienced IOS developers to build an innovative Housejoy Mobile Consumer app & Partner apps. You will get to work with a talented set of mobile engineers and product managers innovating on behalf of customers.
This role will be based out of Bangalore, offering a high degree of product ownership and opportunity for being part of a founding team for a new mobile first product and building it from the ground up. Building an IOS application within our space not only challenges you with innovative and first of its kind customer features but also helps you think about app latency, stability, battery performance, connectivity and reliability. You will offer your creative ideas and energy to our group! If you- re looking for an opportunity to make a big, innovative impact on a global scale with a startup culture, we want to connect with you. You will have fun working while making history.
- We are looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented engineers who have experience building innovative, mission critical, high volume mobile applications that customers love. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge mobile based products used everyday, by people you know.
- As a member of the team you will be responsible for leading the development and launch of core product features. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about new opportunities in mobile and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products. A commitment to teamwork, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements.
- Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, mobile technologies and practical experience building customers facing mobile products.
- This person has thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality technology products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast. We- re working hard, having fun, making history;
come join us!
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Back-end teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features.
- Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy of five star ratings.
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
- Raise the bar by reviewing each other code, share knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally help out -within and across teams.
- Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies.
- Build reusable iOS software components for the platform.
- Bring 2+ years of software engineering and product delivery experience.
- Experience with Computer Science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis
- Good experience in Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Strong understanding of iOS Apps architecture and implementation (MVC, MVVM)Prior experience in building Frameworks and SDKs
- Experience and understanding of large and complex code bases and architectures.
- Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces.
- Hands on experience working with Storyboards, constraints and also know about different UI animations.
- Knowledge of unit/function/system testing tools such as XCTest, Appium.
- Familiarity with continuous integration, application monitoring (Crashlytics and fabric.io), build tool development.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as xcode Instruments and Shark
- UI development with Interface Builder and Code, including Auto Layout, VFL.
- Knowledge about delegates, protocols, notifications and application life cycle.
- Knowledge about third party SDK integrations.
- Highly accountable and takes ownership, with collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.