We are seeking a skilled Mobile App Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience in developing Apps using React Native technology.
The exciting part of joining our organization is here for you. Once you complete a career span of 1year and above in our company based on your performance, you will get an opportunity to work in our onshore office in "Australia".
- Develop custom Mobile apps based on client requirements
- Modify existing websites, plugins, and themes
- Troubleshoot and fix any App-related issues
- Optimize app performance, security, and SEO
- Collaborate with designers, content creators, and project managers to ensure timely and successful project completion
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in Mobile app development
- Proficient in React Native
- Proven experience with Android/IOS Development
- Familiarity with popular Mobile app plugins and frameworks
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects for a diverse range of clients
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Continuous learning and growth opportunities
If you are a talented Mobile app developer looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
About Memorres Digital Pvt Ltd
Want to dent the universe with us? Come join us.
Do you love to write code that gives meaning to your work? Do you love to have clear targets and focus more on growth? Do you get a kick by delivering perfect things? Do you love avengers :) ? If the answer is yes, Come join us.
People’s company, with great leadership.
6+ years and still growing like a family. How? our founders believe in human-to-human connection. We are a people’s company with incredible leadership. Your career with us will be a great experience for you.
Make things you believe in.
Are you a passionate individual, with a problem-solving attitude? You are in right place. Projects/Tasks are not all about doing the same thing every day. Build the thing you believe in.
Out of the box will not be put in a box.
Every idea has the potential to bring a change. We always put all your constructive thoughts on board and discuss what we can achieve together. Thinking out of the box will be one of the reasons to reach Mars.
Celebrate every project.
When a team of passionate individuals sits together and helps each other to build the awesome, of course, we are going to celebrate. Fortunately, this happens on every final delivery.
Still not sure?
We understand, choosing the right employer is as hard as choosing the right frames for one’s glasses. It can either make or break personalities. To know more or start your career with us leave a mail to our HRdepartment. We will answer all your concerns. OR Check out our services and work done so far, you might get interested in joining us.
We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work
with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile application.
1. Min 3 years of experience in iOS development
2. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
3. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS application to back-end services.
4. Should have worked on sockets, hardware integrations
5. Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc
6. Hungry to do awesome product development and keen to learn newer technologies.
1. Design and build application for the iOS platform.
2. Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of application.
3. Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
4. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
5. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Experience Level: 2+ Years
- Extensive iOS development experience (iOS SDK, XCode, Objective C, Swift)
- Excellent understanding of iOS UX/UI guidelines/best practices and the ability to engage with the creative team to deliver pragmatic solutions, balancing design, quality, and velocity, iOS app architecture and use of design patterns.
- Strong OO & Objective-C skills, with an appreciation for pragmatism and simplicity in code
- Good Communication Skills.
🤓 An early employee of an experienced team. A lot of impact and opportunities to learn or deepen new technologies like GPT3, Amazon Rekognition, FFmpeg and more.
💰 Fixed Salary + Stock-Options
Blend is an AI-driven graphic design tool for entrepreneurs that removes decision making to create professional-grade product catalogs. Entrepreneurs can now create product marketing material in a few seconds to stand out and sell better online. Instead of manipulating pixels, users edit objects. Deep learning models ensure the translation of pixels into objects.
What you'll do
Blend app, an AI-driven design tool, will help its users create stunning designs within seconds.
To help us get to our vision faster, we are looking for an Engineer to join us on our app development front. This developer:
- 👩💻 Would work on our Flutter codebase writing cross platform code for both Android and iOS.
- 🎨 Work closely with product and design to create amazing user experiences.
- 🐜 Watch out and fix production issues, and target on running a smooth experience.
- 📈 With the help of the rest of the team, you maintain a great app with few bugs and trustable analytics: KPIs, logs, crash logs, boards.
Above all, you would be the owner of the app side of things. Drive it to success. That will be the goal.
We are tech/langugage agnostic when it comes to developers, so the only hard requirement is to be smart and passionate. That being said, having the skills below will be an advantage:
- Experience working with Flutter and/or Dart
- Experience with React/React Native (makes it easier to pick up flutter)
- Experience with Native app development (sooner or later you might get to a point where you need to write native modules as well)
How we work:
- Team: you are humble, open to challenge, and like to help others grow. The most important is the progress of the team and the product.
- Impact: you can prioritize your time to build what will give users superpowers or wow them.
- Learning: learning and sharing knowledge makes you happy. At Blend, this holds true as a team, with machine learning, and with our users.
- Screening call
- Technical Interview
- Cultural fit interview with the founders
• Prior experience developing with Flutter is preferred
• Experience developing with Dart, whether with Flutter or for the web, is required.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
You can apply directly through here -
The candidate should have good team player skills and the ability to work hard independently under the least supervision. Should be a problem solver and self-motivated to work in a startup environment. Must have good learning and grasping skills. Keen to learn new things and flexible to work with startup culture.
- Translate existing designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Work in an agile environment with continuous integration and deployment.
- Detail requirements taking inputs from the team and coming up with estimations for planning.
- Collaborate on projects with a closely-knit team.
- Develop and maintain mobile apps using Rest APIs.
- Experience- 0-2 years.
- Good aptitude and good attitude.
- Need a hardworking candidate.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Strong Knowledge of OOPs.
- Strong Knowledge of Core Java.
- Hands-on experience in Java.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, Proficient with Multithreading, I/O stream, Collections, etc.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitHub.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- A team player, fast learner with good verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on experience in Kotlin.
- UG: BCA in Computers, B. Tech/B. E. in Any Specialization.
- PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization.
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- B.Tech Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Should have minimum 1 year of experience in React Native
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Purpose: We are looking for React Native Application Developer who possesses a passion for mobile technologies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ideal candidate should have Working knowledge of React Native and React JS is a must.
- Over 3+ years of React Native experience with strong basics.
- At least have done 4/5 projects using React Native.
- Strong passion for Programming in general and Android and IOS App development.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong system design and architecture skills.
- Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms and strong zest for continuous improvement.
- Over 3+ years of Mobile development experience with strong basics.
- E2E App development and/or experience of developing SDKs is good to have.
Expected Start Date: 1/4/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Min 3 yrs of working in Android
Min 2 yrs of working in iOS
Min 6 months working in React Native
Min 1 yr of team handling experience
Strong in data structures and algorithms
Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
Hands-on with SOLID design principles
Should have developed and delivered successful mobile app projects
Experience in -
Consumer facing apps
Analytics SDKs integrations
Marketing SDKs integrations
Building production grade mobile applications
Experience in working in Agile/Scrum projects and fast paced environments
Preference for candidates with :
Payments/financial systems background
Initiative taker. Not expecting spoon feed.
Team player - looking beyond personal KRAs and helping the team succeed
3H - Humble, Honest and Hard-worker
- Strong understanding of iOS performance analysis and optimization techniques along with the tools.
- Experience in provisioning and publishing apps in iTunes/App Store with working knowledge of Apple publishing Procedures and App review Process.
- Experience in Geo-location and Social Networking API.
- Strong understanding of Maps Kit, Location Based Services, Social Media API’s, Third Party API Integration, Push Notifications, REST Web Services, XML Parsing and JSON Parsing.
- Solid understanding of the Mobility trends and MVC.
Job Location: Indore
Experience: 1- 5 years
Salary: No Bar for deserving candidates
Votive Technologies Indore
308, Shrivardhan complex, 4 RNT Marg,
Indore (MP), India 452001.