Age:- 21 To 26 Yrs. Any Graduate. Can apply
A] Job: Visit Doctors,Chemist,Stockist B] Knowledge Required: Pharmacology, Antibiotics, Drug, Human Body Systems
CTC:- Up to 2,20,000/- p/y+ TA + DA + others. H.Q- 150/- , Ex-station 150/-, Outstation 400/- , & TA Rs. 2/- P.k. , Mobile 300/- , Internet -250/- as per candidate knowledge.
M/S APS (The Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Recruiter) Mr. Manash Dutta (HR),
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Start your career as Medical Representative. Mob 9051137827
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
Requirement & Skills
- Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
Sales Executive Requirements:
- Graduate or 1+ years of sales experience.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
There are three (3) Tax Terms which are generally used in US Job market.
W2 is one of the US Tax Terms which is an agreement between individual and the corporation.
Tax : On W2 tax will be taken care by his/her employer as the employer withholds a part of pay.
What taxes need to be paid?
• Federal income Tax
• State Income Tax
• Social Security Tax (SSN) Tax
• Medicare Tax
For instance the person who is seeking a job opportunity with a valid work authorization (US Citizen/Green card/H1B /OPT /TN visa etc..,) is termed as consultant /Candidate.
Like wise there are some staffing agencies who take these Consultants on their bench according to the interest of the consultants .
If a H1B candidate is on one of the staffing company (“X” ) payroll (or made an agreement with an employer for a certain period ) then this H1B Candidate is called as W2 of this (“X” ) Staffing firm
Only Green card /US citizen / EAD / TN Visa can work on W2 Tax Term
H1B are not allowed to work on W2 if they are in agreement with other employer but they are allowed to work on W2 when they are going to Transfer their Visa.
W2 Candidates will have basic benefits from the employers end like Medical , insurance ,PTO,401K
C2C is one of the commonly used Tax Terms in the US , which is the most preferable Tax by most of the consultants
C2C is an agreement between two Corporations and under this Tax Term your company/corporation is responsible for your Taxes.
You are an employee of company – X (So you are under payroll of company -X) but you are working for company – Y, so in that case, there will be a C2C agreement between company – X & company – Y
Company – Y is not responsible for you taxes. Only your company (Company – X) will pay all the taxes.
Any US Valid Visa can work on C2C basis.
1099 is one of the rarely used tax terms in US job market as no one prefers to work on 1099
1099 is and independent contractor or freelancer where they are liable to pay their own taxes and files their payroll.
What are different US Tax Terms?
There are 3 types of tax terms i.e W2, 1099, C2C
What is the difference between W2 and C2C or Corp-to-Corp?
C2C or Corp-to-Corp is an agreement between an individual (Valid US Visa Holder) to a corporation.
What is the 1099 Tax Term?
When a person is paid on 1099 tax terms all the money earned by the candidate is paid on untaxed bias so, the candidate is responsible to pay the tax.
- Business development with new customers and maintaining existing relationships with allocated customers.
- Meeting customers and presenting capabilities to develop business and follow-up on open issues & RFQ generation
- Understanding and interpreting customer requirements. Developing solutions with Engineering & production team to customers
- Quote making – Working with Engineering & SCM to get costing and calculate quote to customers based on set guidelines and keeping Winnability is key requirement
- Negotiating for finalization of Purchase order and contract terms
- Coordinate with Inside sales (customer support) after-sales support services to customers
- Timely payment collections.
- Key account management for large accounts
- Analyzing costs and sales and preparing reports.
- Maintain customer database with contact details of various stake holders at customer place
- Creating opportunities from customers for custom made solutions & custom made products
- Products and projects mapping for the customers
- Creating competition information
Experience Required: -
4 year experience required
Business Location: -
No 19/3, Srinivasa Indusrial Area Konanakunte Post, Kanakapura Main Road. Bangalore- 560062
Salary: ₹6,00,000 -8,00,000 ₹ per year
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Provident Fund
- Achieving Stretched Targets In A Result-Focused Environment.
- Making Powerful Sales Presentations Resulting In High Conversion Ratio.
- Handling Objections And Resolving Member/ Customer Conflicts By Constantly Connecting With Them Through Member Meetings.
- Maintaining Strong Client Relationship And High Level Of Customer Service.
- Preparing Pre-Sales Proposals For Prospective Clients.
- Identifying Potential Customers And New Business Opportunities Within And Outside The Venue.
- Keeping Abreast With The Organization's Products And Services.
- Maintaining Consistent Average Productivity.
- Provide Necessary Support In Booking First Time Holiday For New Members And Generate Quality Referrals From Them.
- Qualifications -1 To 5 Years' Quota Carrying Sales Experience
- Experience And Working Knowledge Of CRM Systems
- Demonstrable Track Record Of Over-Achieving Quota
- Strong Written And Verbal Communication Skills
About the company
NoBroker.com is the world's largest C2C marketplace in online real estate. NoBroker is the 37th Indian start-up to have entered the unicorn club in 2021. With a cumulative 85 lakh customers, it has grown 10X in the last one year. With three rounds of funding of $151 MN, it is well funded by key US, Indian, Japanese & Korean investors like General Atlantic, Tiger Global SAIF Partners, KTB ventures, and Bee Next. It is headquartered in Bangalore with a team of 4000+ employees.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Kaikondrahalli, Bangalore
Position Type: Fulltime
UG|CTC of 4.8 LPA (3 lacs fixed + 1.80 lacs variable, few employees are
able to earn even 25,000 as a monthly variable)
PG| CTC of 5.10 lacs (3.3 lacs fixed + 1.80 lacs variable, few employees are able to earn even 25,000 as monthly variable)
Qualification / Education and other Requirements:
- Education- Any Post Graduate/ Undergraduate (BBA,B.Tech, B,A, MBA,PGDM ,M.Te ch/M.COM/M.A etc with 0-1 yr exp.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Good Interpersonal skills, numerical and analytical ability.
- Decision making skills.
- Language required: English & Hindi (mandatory),
- Proficient in MS-Office (Excel, Word).
- Should be flexible for day shift- (9-hour of login between 8 AM - 10 PM).
- Comfortable with working 6 days a week and the week off will be on weekday.
**Laptop with webcam and good speed Internet connection is a must
Role and Responsibility – Sales Executive
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects recommending
- Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities / secondary data sources.
- Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the
About Training- Training will be provided for initial few days for an employee to understand end to
1. Answer questions about products or the company.
2. Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
3. Handle Grievances to preserve the company's reputation.
4. Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
5. Good communication skills is a must.
As a Sales Manager, you will be developing key customer relationships and providing simple /low-level tech troubleshooting to customers with the goal to keep customers satisfied with the business products.
- Carrying a target for each product : Building leads, making a pitch, presenting a proposal, following up
- Generating target revenue for all solutions /courses offered by the company.
- Devising new selling strategies and improving current sales processes.
- Building an instant connect with new customers and on boarding them onto the platform
- Supporting, responding, or escalating any issues, or red flags to the appropriate team
- Ensuring team achieves productivity and quality roster adherence
- Collaborating regularly with sales team to discuss best practices, business and market trends, and review qualification approach to maximize opportunities
- Continuously managing the performance and development of the team through proper coaching and feedback, development of sales skills, competitive positioning, motivation, goal setting and general direction
- Engaging with customers on a periodic basis to understand their feedback on the platform, what is going well, and what can improved
- Working towards avoiding last-minute surprises and potentially lose a customer / renewal
- Meticulously logging all interactions with customers onto the CRM platform in order to be completely transparent about the status of the customer relationship
What you need to have:
- 3-4 years of experience in Ed tech Sales with a proven history in managing a team
- Edtech Sales Experience is highly preferred
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of customer success processes
- Patient and active listener
- Passion for service
- People Management and sales/customer service experience preferred
An excellent opportunity for a Sales expert to join a Education Technology start-up.
- Initiating phone conversations with parents & brief them about the product
- Develop new business with constant communication through channels like Email, Whatsapp, SMS, calls
- Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
- Meet weekly & monthly sales targets
- Updating & maintaining MIS reports keeping track of factors like conversion factor, Average revenue generated per lead, Average revenue per sale, etc
- Result driven: Drive to meet targets, follow up proactively and persevere in the face of obstacles
- Good grip on English language
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a dynamic environment
- Graduate in any stream
- Minimum 2+ years work experience in tele selling digital products
Practix is an app that helps kids do self study. With Practix students can revise and practice Math and Science on their own everyday for duration set by their parents and get rewarded for their learning efforts.
It's an e-learning product by Propellum Infotech Pvt Limited, the makers of India's most widely used app for schools.
Kindly go through following Play Store link: