Skills:React js,Angular js
Looking for immediate joiners
About GRowth Gamut Pvt. Ltd
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Position: Web Developer (Angular)
Experience : 3+ Years
Salary : up to 18 LPA
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- 3 to 7 years experience in responsive web development using Angular 7,Angular 8+, the more recent version the better
- Experience in RxJS(Good to have)
- Preferably also experience in Ionic and developing Ionic Native Mobile Web-apps, or the willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of HTML 5/CSS/JS in the web
- Version control using Git
- Writing well tested code, familiar with clean coding (SOLID)
- Candidate should have at least one backend skill ( PHP / MySQL / NodeJS / .Net ) and should have worked on atleast on one project with mentioned skill.
If interested kindly share your cv at [email protected] tigihr .com
- Ability to design the overall architecture of UI components of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Good problem-solving skills and willingness to learn new technology
- 2+ year track record of relevant work experience and a Computer Science or a related technical discipline is required
- Proficient experience in ReactJS.
- OOPS, Concept, and Data Structure like Queue, Stack, Tree, Linked List, etc.
- Good knowledge in working with REST APIs
- Knowledge of converting designs to working web pages using HTML and CSS.
- Experience in Architecture and delivery of web applications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tool – Git
Good to have:
- Experience in AngularJS
- Experience in server-side programming
1. Coding using JSX
3. Implementing the front-end logic that defines the behavior of the visual elements of a web application
4. Being responsible for connecting this with the services that reside on the back-end
5. Working alongside other front-end web developers who specialize in markup and styling
Job Title : Software Engineer
Gogo has an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer role who enjoys crafting great user experience and will help us design and develop our next generation airline services platform. You will be part of the team that is building a globally deployed platform for our customers using some best-in-class software technologies.
The ideal candidate for this role will build and design the front-end user experience for the customer airline services platform. You will be a crucial working member of multi-disciplinary, highly skilled technical teams that design, develop, test, debug and document software, by providing high quality technical solutions and services that deliver business value and drive continuous improvement across the organisation.
Key responsibilities :
- Translate business requirements into technical details relevant to web application.
- Contribute in the design and implementation of UI changes across our product base.
- Develop detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements.
- Develop modern web applications (progressive and responsive) in coordination with UI Team
- Collaborate closely with UX, Design, UI and web development teams to solve problems.
- Integrate front-end UI with backend services.
- Build responsive web pages with HTML5, CSS, JS/React for the customer facing corporate websites.
- Define UI frameworks and architecture for websites that follow industry best practices for development
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 5-8 Years’ experience in front end development
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- MUST have Hands-on experience in ReactJS and Redux delivered project on ReactJS and played key role.
- Great understanding of Web technologies like XML, XHTML
- Client Server-side scripting languages such as web services development using RESTful implementations.
- Familiarity with the Flux Design Pattern or one of the libraries
- Unit Testing with Mocha, Karma or Jest
- Hands on with BDD Experience
- Experience working with RESTFUL API (1-2 Years’ Experience)
- Good Written and Oral Communication Skills
Gogo is the inflight internet company. We bring flexibility and performance to airlines and passengers alike across every device, every flight, everywhere—all powered by our global inflight network. Gogo’s worldwide inflight Wi-Fi services have made internet and video entertainment a regular part of flying. We are a diverse group of technologists, marketers, strategists, and any other function you can think of- all working together in extraordinary harmony. And that’s just the beginning.
We connect the aviation industry and its travellers with innovative technology and applications, and we do it all in a high-energy environment that welcomes the next challenge. Be prepared for a dynamic ride with people who are passionate about what they’re building.
- Should have development experience of 3+ years.
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Familiarity with few databases, like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, etc
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment is essential
- Desire to contribute to the wider technical community through collaboration, coaching, and mentoring of other technologists
- Experience troubleshooting server performance - memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks etc.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Collaborating with the product team to design/architect, develop and maintain progressive web apps.
- Creating complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse, high energy teams
- Hands-on coding, usually in a pair programming environment
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant systems
- Working in highly collaborative teams and building quality code
- Understanding the business domain deeply and working closely with business stakeholders
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment.
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies.
Looking for Immediate Joiners
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Understanding of common frontend design patterns for developing high performance, user friendly and robust applications