About the Company
Peacock Engineering Ltd is a Gold-accredited IBM Premier Business Partner which has amassed over 300 person years of experience implementing business critical EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) solutions across a range of industries such as oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, utilities, facilities management, transport, and power generation.
Peacock Engineering Ltd specialise in providing consultancy services and support for the IBM Maximo EAM software product and maintain a pool of highly experienced and capable consultants fully conversant with IBM Maximo and its functionality, capabilities, and opportunities for customisation to meet business need.
Peacock Engineering’s Technical Services team is now looking for an IBM Maximo Technical Professional to support the growing demand for Maximo enterprise asset management solutions, working from our office in Bangalore.
- Technical expert in IBM Maximo EAM technology.
- Should be well versed in MBO customizations for Maximo 7.x version.
- Advanced JAVA, SQL knowledge.
- Maximo building and deploying to various instances.
- Business process management using workflow design and management.
- Expert Knowledge of Maximo Integration Framework (MIF).
- Provide technical services over the entire lifecycle of a project.
- communication skills (verbal and written) possess the ability to multi-task.
- Maximo installations and upgrade work experience
- Participate in solution architecture design.
- Perform application and solution development to meet project requirements.
- Develop and document detailed technical designs to meet business requirements.
- Manage multiple technical environments and support the development and testing processes.
- Lead or assist in data conversion and migration efforts.
- Configure Maximo and assist in the development of interfaces to external systems.
- Identify areas of customization and optimization and provide solutions that meet the business requirements.
- Conduct system testing, as necessary.
Skill Requirements - Essential:
- Tech. in Computer Science, Engineering or Business-related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Strong Maximo technical knowledge required to help execute numerous projects.
- Minimum eight (8) years of work experience in a technical position with the implementation and utilization of fully integrated enterprise asset management system.
- Proficient to convert functional requirements into technical specifications, and configure, tailor and or customize the solutions including building interfaces.
- Ability to create and update advanced technical documentation.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a project team environment.
- Drafting/Reviewing Functional Specifications
- Drafting/Reviewing Technical Specifications
Skill Requirements - Preferable:
- To bring industry knowledge world class capabilities innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Resources industry to deliver business value.
- To work with leading Resources client’s major customers and suppliers to develop and execute projects and reliability strategies.
- To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solution.
- IBM Maximo 7.x certification
- Professional and committed, with a disciplined approach to work.
- Motivated and driven by finding and providing solutions to problems.
- Polite, tactful, helpful, empathic nature, able to deliver to the needs of customers.
- Has respect for others and their views.
- Technology minded and focused, enthusiastic about technologies.
- Analytical, able to raise from the detail and see the bigger picture.
- Dedicated to continually updating and upgrading own knowledge.
- Carries a mind-set of continuous improvement, constantly looking for better and more efficient ways of doing things.
- Values quality at the centre of all things in work.
Due to considerable amount of virtual working and interaction with colleagues and customers in different physical locations internationally, it is essential that the successful applicant has the drive and ethic to succeed working in small teams physically but in larger efforts virtually. Self-drive to communicate constantly using web collaboration and video conferencing is essential.
As an employee, you will be encouraged to continually develop your capability & attain certifications to reflect your growth as an individual.
About Peacock Engineering
- An engineering graduate or equivalent with 1-3 years of experience.
- Participate in the maintenance of large-scale and heavily trafficked Java and Node.js applications.
- Debug and solve issues reported in production and perform the root cause analysis as level 1 support.
- Escalate all issues requiring an engineering solution to the relevant team with all required details.
- Document, analyze and report frequently reported issues for future feature development.
- Experience with MySQL, MS SQL and Elastic Search is a huge plus.
- Be comfortable with XML, regex, Linux commands, and tools like Postman needed to execute occasional tasks.
- Stellar problem solving skills.
- An eye for detail and the ability to recognize genuine engineering issues from user errors, and resolve or escalate them in a timely manner.
- Hunger to learn new things and the ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Ability to work under immense pressure which is balanced by a sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Proficient in Power BI report development and dashboards and publishing to the consumers for decision making
- Design and develop optimized reporting applications (Power BI/SSRS) on SQL, Azure SQL.
- Sound knowledge of various visuals like Heat Maps, Geocoding, Symbol Maps, Pie Charts, Bar Charts, Tree Maps, Gantts, Circle Views, Line Charts, Area Charts, Scatter Plots, Bullet Graphs and Histograms
- Design and develop SQL procedures / ETL jobs, data processing in Microsoft Azure SQL, SQL Server with optimized processing time.
- Communicate design, requirements, feature set, functionality, usability and limitations of subsystem to team and/or development lead or manager.
- Participate in Business Requirements and Functional Requirements meetings, identify gaps in requirements and drive discussion around appropriate solutions.
- Design and code high quality database solutions within a fast paced sprint release cycle.
- Proficiency in creating visualizations / reports / dashboards based on business requirements.
- Manage errors gracefully. Document code and work completed.
- Conduct thorough unit testing of code and document the unit test cases.
- Conduct appropriate performance testing to ensure all solutions will meet SLAs and performance criteria.
- Provide support as needed throughout Test and User Acceptance Testing phases.
- Create Technical Design Specification documentation that clearly articulates the design and code being implemented.
- Provide client communication as appropriate to project.
- Be able to translate technical specifications into finished programs and systems and also have a thorough understanding of developing solutions to handle
- large volume data sets that are typical with BI solutions.
- Assist in architectural design reviews and ensure technology stack selection is relevant
- Ensure development and testing follow industry standards
- 6-8 years of experience with any Business analytics visualization tool with at least 2 years of relevant experience in PBI development
- Demonstrated SQL expertise, coding functions, packages, stored procedures, scripts, and queries in SQL Server.
- Good technical knowledge in SQL Server BI Suite (ETL, Reporting, Analytics, Dashboards) using SSIS(good to have), SSAS(good to have), SSRS(good to have) and Power BI (must have)
- Expertise in Query Optimization and create new SQL procedures based on business requirements. This is a must have skill set
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring as well as optimizing the data base objects
- Experience in working with Structured, semi-structured and un-structured data.
- Demonstrated experience in working on Power BI
- Understands how to create optimized db schema
- Strong data warehouse design and physical data modeling skills
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot issues and work on multiple tasks in parallel.
- Excellent coding and debugging skills
- Should have exposure of working PBI Premium Workspace and Gateways
- Ability to work in a self-directed way either individually or as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) and ability to work under continual deadline constraints are necessary.
This is a role that combines technical expertise with customer management skills and requires
close interaction with the customer in understanding requirements/use cases, scheduling,
and proposing solutions. Professional Services Engineer is responsible for system
implementation by developing, building pipelines (integrations) and providing product
demos to our customers. This person needs an ability to share and communicate ideas clearly,
both orally and in writing, to executive staff, business sponsors, and technical resources in
clear concise language that is the parlance of each group.
Requirements and Preferred Skills:
1. 5+ Years’ Experience with other integration technologies like SnapLogic, Informatica,
MuleSoft, etc. and in-depth understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns
2. 5+ years of experience with SQL
3. Hands on experience with REST architectures
4. Knowledge of SOAP/XML/JMS/JSON, basic level understanding of REST principles, and
REST and SOAP APIs.
5. Deep understanding of HTTP protocols
6. Excellent customer facing skills
7. Must be a self-starter and extremely organized with your space and time.
8. Ability to juggle working independently and as part of a team.
9. Accurate and fast decision-making processes
10. Be able to quickly debug complex Snap issues and figure out the root cause of
11. Cycle between projects in weeks rather than years – continually learning about new
technology and products
- Good understanding of backend technologies like Java EE Servlets JSP Tag libraries and JSTL skills combined with a good understanding of Enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate
- Preferred Knowledge in Day CQ foundational concepts including the CRX repository the CQ platform the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix a solid understanding of all Day CQ building blocks including templates components dialogs widgets etc and the CQ development and deployment process
- Maintain and build solutions on top of the AEM Scene 7 DAM and SoCo modules
- Create and integrate content-driven applications on top of the CQ core platform and integrate with other systems
Founded by Google, Stanford, and Columbia alumni, Loonycorn is a leading studio for e-learning content on machine learning, cloud computing, blockchain, and other emerging technologies.
About the Role:
We are looking for folks to build software projects which will be part of technical content similar to what you'd find at the links below:
- learning a new technology from scratch
- coding real-world projects which use that technology (you will be a software engineer writing code, not making slides or talking about code)
What is important to us:
- Grit - Perseverance in working on hard problems. Technical video-making is difficult and detail-oriented (that's why it is a highly profitable business)
- Craftsmanship - Our video-making is quite artisanal - lots of hard work and small details. There are many excellent roles where doing smart 80-20 trade-offs is the way to succeed - this is not one of them.
- Clarity - Talking and thinking in direct, clear ways is super-important in what we do. Folks who use a lot of jargon or cliches, or work on writing code without understanding what goes on underneath will not be a fit
- Creativity - Analogies, technical metaphors, and other artistic elements are an important part of what we do.
What is not all that important to us:
- Your school or labels: Perfectly fine whatever college or company you are applying from
- English vocabulary or pronunciation: You don't need to 'talk well' or be flashy to build good projects
Datazoic is a cutting edge, Capital Markets focused FinTech Company. Its core application is a predictive analytic platform designed for full service Investment Banks and Asset Management firms. Its user base extends to over 1500 users across four, large sell-side firms Now, if you are someone who can fit in, do read the roles listed below and apply!
Analyzes users' requests/issues to troubleshoot and suggest workarounds/solutionsfor customers
Monitor daily application feeds and proactively engage with the Engineering team should there be a need for escalation
Proficiency in SQL and Log analysis preferred
Must be comfortable working Night Shift
Strong English proficiency required, both oral and written
Freshers with excellent communication and analytical skills may apply
SAP B1 Developer
- Degree or comparable in the computer science area Experience with ERP systems, ideally SAP.
- Experience with object-oriented development in Java and/ or C# and/ or Vb.net.
- Experience with web services (REST, SOAP).
- Database Application Knowledge (SQL)
- Knowledge in handling of data formats (JSON, XML)
- Experience with version control systems (GIT, TFVC)
Launched in June 2014, Edulastic is a platform for personalized formative assessment for K-12 students, teachers and school districts. Edulastic provides a highly interactive, cloud-based learning environment for publishers. It has attained some incredible milestones in its journey, which includes reaching all 50 states in 2015, students answering 1.2 billion questions in 2020, saving teachers over 2.4 million years of grading in 2021, and more. 2021 brought an exciting new chapter as Edulastic teamed up with GoGuardian. Combined with GoGuardian’s solutions for classroom management, engagement, and student safety, Edulastic’s best-in-class formative assessments further GoGuardian’s mission to create the ultimate learning platform. In these exciting times, we are looking for passionate product leaders to join our team in our Bangalore office in India.
As a member of the Product Management team, you’ll get a chance to closely work with the Core Product team to build innovative products in the Ed-Tech industry for direct consumers, through a deep understanding of our platform capabilities and product data analytics. You’ll be responsible for turning research into strategic recommendations for product growth and will work closely with the other internal stakeholders to deeply understand the problem space and define compelling product requirements.
At Edulastic, you’ll be joining a team that works directly with large schools and districts in the USA. Product Analyst will facilitate complex problem solving while collaborating with other product managers, management, sales, digital marketers, and engineers to deliver state-of-the-art, world-class experiences.
What you'll do:
Perform continual product gap analysis and gain in depth product & platform knowledge
Explore large scale user & transactional data and conduct data mining with an objective to provide insights
Frequently analyze product performance post every release and identify trends in the datasets
Define the product metrics to be evaluated and create reports & dashboards to present to higher management
Specify the customer requirements based on user behavior study and market research
Suggest actionable recommendations to improve user experience and product growth
Present business impact in terms of ROI, revenue, cost reduction or operational enhancement for every suggested feature
Assist the Product Manager in evaluating the requirements and prioritize the backlog of competing requests
Translating product concepts into wireframes and mockups adhering to the design guidelines of the website / mobile app; perform user testing of the mock ups and pass on the feedback and recommendations to the Product Management team
You're our ideal candidate if you:
Have a technical degree (CS/Engineering) and MBA (preferable);
Have 1-2 years of experience in analytics or products;
Strong knowledge of Excel, NoSQL, SQL, Tableau and AWS analytics to query relevant data and prepare reports.
Python/R knowledge will be good to have.
Have strong passion for data and are analytical in your problem-solving approach;
Excellent presentation and communication skills to influence higher business leaders;
Are excited about digging into technical details;
Can wade through ambiguity to define clear objectives for a product;
Have enthusiasm for learning about Ed-Tech products
What's in it for you?
Become part of a team that thinks progressively and works collaboratively. We care about seeing each other reach full potential;
Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities;
Ability to make a difference and lasting impact from a local-to-global scale.
A cool, tech-focused environment
Best devices to work with.
Best Medical Insurance
Competitive salary, Never an issue for the right candidate
You will be:
Reporting to the Product Lead
Located in Bangalore
- 4+ years of experience
- Excellent technical skill on Salesforce or similar applications which include building customized applications using JAVA, MIcroservices, Apex classes and Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Apex Jobs, Lightning Component, Integration, Process Builder or configure components/Flexi pages to implement expected functionality.
- Worked with different tools like Copado, Data loader, Jira, VS Code, Eclipse, SonarQube, etc.
- Able to Manage deployment activities, code review, and deployment using data loader
- Implementation of Entitlement and Milestones, platform events, visual flows, etc.
- Implement web services using REST API/SOAP API.
- Inbound / Outbound Integration.
- Involvement in Solution designing and Estimations.
- Create Email Templates, Page Layouts, Record Types, Custom Fields, Lightning Record Pages, etc.
- Performed pre-deployment and post-deployment activities.
- Experience in Workflows, custom metadata
- Implementing DevOps in Enterprise application
- For Support Developer – Problem-solving mindset
Good to have –
- BFSI industry experience
- Agile project management experience