Location- Mohali and Panchkula
Working shift- Day (on-site only)
Stipend- 15,000 INR
• E-mail marketing.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Male candidates are preferred
• Must be a Graduate
• Available Immediately
*Opportunity to convert into full-term employment after completing the 6 months training period.*
About Mobile Programming India Pvt Ltd
Summary of Role
We are looking for an extremely motivated individual to lead our entire Marketing, someone who can tie-in our Demand Generation, Social & Brand as well as Content play. A candidate who has experience in Performance + Social + Content Marketing would be an ideal leader for us.
• 7+ years of experience in driving Performance + Social + Content Marketing for a B2C startup
• Strong creative & soft skills combined with an affinity for data.
• Proven experience managing customer acquisition efforts in paid
channels with quantifiable results.
• Highly organised and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to
• Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive results.
• High competency with FB/ Google Ads/Instagram/Affiliate Marketing. Responsibilities:
• Build KPI for weekly reporting to show impacts from the marketing department
• Oversee social media, content & performance marketing as an entirety
• Build marketing plans and budgets for the smooth operation of
• Prepare social media marketing campaigns and strategize them such
that they align with the business objectives.
• Create and monitor an advertisement on various platform keeping the
business vision aligned.
• Monitor the team goals and their execution keenly.
• Ensure that the website, promotional material, marketing campaign
strategy are updated on a regular basis.
• Prepare monthly marketing budget.
• Create monthly reports for the marketing department.
• Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand
Also Nice to Have Skills and Background:
• Diploma/Degree in Marketing background.
BU: Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Key Skill: Salesforce
Experience: 5-8 Years for SA Level and 8+ years for M level.
SFMC Operation support resource is responsible for the quality of SFMC platform development and deployment. They are involved in performing automated and manual tests to ensure the platform created by developers is fit for purpose. Some of the duties include analysis of platform and systems, mitigate risk and prevent issues.
- Master Degree / B-Tech/BE/ degree in computer science, electronics, IT or another technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Possess strong problem solving and decision-making skills while using good judgment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, Team Management.
- General Programming Skills
- SFMC Design
- SFMC Debugging
- SFMC Testing
- Problem Solving
- SFMC Development Fundamentals
- Development Process
Roles & Responsibilities:
- End to End Understanding of the Marketing cloud platform and its modules
- Contribute to development of proposed solution, development, integration and production environments as per the requirements
- Testing & deploying the solution
- Create test protocols for system and validation testing
- Responsible for test data creation
- Responsible for defect logging, tracking and closure
- Provide support during UAT by defect retesting
- Responsible for publish the test execution status report
- Prepare the test closure documents and reports
- Identify and prepare regression test suite
- Writing the complex test cases for SFMC with dependency on Sales Cloud
- Should have working knowledge in SFMC inbound and outbound integration
- Should be able to create custom profile and preference center using web app
- Experience in performing unit testing and creation of unit test cases and test log.
- Assist in UAT and SIT defect fixing.
- Need to know how to use defect logging tool like HPQC/JIRA/Service now etc. Clear functional understanding Digital Marketing domain for email channel and SMS channel
- Good communication skill and drive customer communication with requirement clarification and design discussion
- Presentation skills
- Can explain the technical matters in business language Allows you to check that configuration and code is functional.
- Develop, test and implement SFMC use case
- Test, maintain and recommend improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Facilitate root cause analysis of system issues
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability
- Resolve complex technical design issues
- Development of technical specifications and plans
- Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to design documents
- Make good technical decisions that provide solutions to business challenges
- Provide comprehensive support to internal customers; achieve resolution to outstanding problems or issues
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation and or reports as requested
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of technological developments in the industry
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Product Marketing Manager - Job Brief
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead our inbound & outbound marketing activities. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. For this role, you should be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like email and ad campaigns. Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
Study company products and understand them thoroughly.
Translate technical details into benefits for the user. Concise knowledge of the benefit of our products to the prospects.
Follow and analyze market trends and intelligence to position products
Develop product marketing strategies (Communication, advertising, product launch etc)
Craft compelling messaging across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
Work with various teams (design, content, product, sales) to implement strategies
Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
Create copy/content, run measurable and effective email campaigns and ads on various platforms
Participate in industry events. Organize company events such as breakfast meets and webinars end to end
Help in building and recognition of Brand Wolken.
Be in charge of all the digital channels and use them to drive brand awareness and generate leads.
Overseeing and developing the overall content strategy for the company, as well as the monitoring and analysis of all marketing campaigns across channels.
Work with the in-house and/or external Writers and other content creators to create the desired content.
Develop and maintain relationships with external vendors whose products or services will be needed for the product.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you should know marketing principles and techniques to create a marketing communication sequence that leads to sales.
Requirements and skills:
6 -8 years of proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager
At least 5 years of relevant experience in B2B, SaaS product marketing
Experience in market analysis
Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
Excellent communication skills
Excellent knowledge of MS office suite
A keen eye for detail
Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
BSc/BA/MBA in Marketing, Communications or a similar field
Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
Are you someone who spends most of your time on social media? Do you believe in the power of words? Is creating viral content your strong suit? If yes, then this role is meant for you. Paavan is looking for an experienced social media & copywriting manager to lead our communication & social media marketing initiatives.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & short video apps
2. Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
3. Identify ways to increase engagement & followers on each platform
4. Create targeted campaigns & giveaways on social media to start discussions around the brand along with user participation
1. Create short but powerful copies for app, notifications, website, paid ads, videos & other offline/online collaterals
1. Education (Bachelors/Masters) from Tier-1 colleges
2. Atleast 2-3 years of social media & copywriting experience in a B2C startup or established brand
3. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
4. Strong understanding of consumer psychology and how the digital marketing at large works
5. A keen interest in concepts of spirituality, dharma & Bharat is preferred
6. Ability to cope with multiple projects & deadlines while delivering results
7. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
8. Enthusiastic, high work ethics and an entrepreneurial mindset
9. Have an eye for detail
A South DELHI based NGO, Wishes and Blessings urgently requires an experienced FULL TIME Social Media Manager( strategy/ content/growth ) (based in Delhi)
1)Developing and Implementing social media strategy
2) Handling all media handles ( Twitter/ Facebook/ instagram/LinkedIn/YouTube)
3)Writing content for social media (captions/ hashtags)
3) Influencer marketing
4) Collaborations and contests
We are seeking a high performing and motivated individual to join our team in Delhi. The requirements are as follows:
* Bachelor’s degree.
* 2+ years of experience in working as a Social media manager (Working in a non-profit setup preferable
* Excellent command over written and spoken English.
* Ability to make reels/ stories
* Ability to work alone and stay motivated as well as work well in a team set-up.
* Excellent management skills.
Salary 30,000-35000 per month depending upon experience and knowledge
Pls note Agencies are NOT eligible to apply.
Job Type: Full-time DELHI BASED
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Borivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Qualification: Graduate (IT/Pharma - Mandatory)
- Cold Calling/ Lead Generation.
- Meeting The Clients/Visiting Potential Customers For New Business
- Understanding the Requirements of Clients.
- Presenting To Them All The Services Provided By Our Company Along With Seniors
- Providing Customers With Quotations
- Negotiating And Providing With The Terms And Conditions Of The Agreement And Close Sales
- Coordinating With The Clients And The Execution Team
- Maintaining/ Retaining Present Clients
- Gather Market And Customer Information And Provide Feedback On Buying Trends
- Identify New Markets And Business Opportunities
- Contribute To Team Effort By Accomplishing Related Results As Needed
- Review Your Own Sales Performance To Team Leader
Technical Skills: Good at analytics, Content Creation Strategies, Good at maintaining reports.
About Company: Workhours is India's 1st Ed-Tech Company Focusing on Self-Employment. We want to change the way people think about their careers from how to get a job to how to become self-employed. Example of how digital payments changed the behaviour of a person paying from cash to paying using digital apps.
Job Description: We are currently seeking a Social Media Expert with an extensive understanding of creating new content ideas, monitoring competitor tactics, and Creating New Strategies for social media that will work. You need to have the ability to train others.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- One should be Excellent at analyzing the competitors
- Must have an innovative mind and should be responsible for creating Content
- Excellent knowledge in understanding the Analytics
- He must Be good at creating New Strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Work Report Submissions
- Team Player
- Able to Handle Multitasking
- Should be Good at Training (Very Very Important)
- Good at Planning Strategies.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
Qualifications and Skills
BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field will be great!
● Managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks by
conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance
● Ensuring successful campaigns managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined
● Developing and executing Riskcovry’s multi-channel performance marketing strategy.
● Optimising campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment
● You identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics and channels that address business pain
points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition – with an implement, test,
and measure mindset
● You write engaging content for marketing ads, campaigns and landing pages
● You test different value propositions and messages across different channels to find the best angle
to introduce our product for each target group
● You build and run A/B tests across landing pages and the homepage
● Bachelor Degree in marketing, business or equivalent
● At least 4+ years of professional experience either in an marketing agency or in-house enterprise
● Business fluency in English