About Wandertrails Services Pvt Ltd
Wandertrails (http://www.wandertrails.com" target="_blank">www.wandertrails.com) is online experiential travel platform enabling discovery and booking of experiences indigenous to a particular location - be it through experiential stays, local tours & activities or handcrafted holiday trails. Wandertrails operates by handpicking the most amazing activities and experiential stays for you with a strong emphasis on integrity and depth of listings. Authenticity of experience is ensured through an on-ground audit and professional creative shoot.
We are a funded company with an amazing set of hyper charged people working towards making Wandertrails the best in class for the experiential travel market. The founding team comprises of IIM alums, Ex-Bain & A.T. Kearney Consultants, WEF recognized Global shaper, who cumulatively hold multiple titles including Asia’s most talented CMO’s, India’s best brand manager etc.
We are building out a rock star team to turbo charge our growth while in parallel continuing to build on our core ethos of superlative customer experience. If you are looking for an outstanding learning opportunity, frenetic paced growth, a culture of camaraderie and are passionate about solving customer pain points in the one of the hottest internet segments around the world right now, then we should talk!
[W]: http://www.wandertrails.com" target="_blank">www.wandertrails.com
[F]: https://www.facebook.com/wandertrails/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/wandertrails/
[I]: https://www.instagram.com/wandertrailsofficial/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/wandertrailsofficial/
In the Media: https://www.wandertrails.com/press-and-media" target="_blank">https://www.wandertrails.com/press-and-media
- The PPC / Paid Search Analyst is responsible for administering and managing Pay per Click media strategies for clients. She/he should be able to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
- Perform daily account management on Google AdWords, Facebook, Bing and other search platforms.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, Account daily and monthly budget caps, impression shares, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Can devise strategies to increase ROI – Is good at increasing CTR and reducing the cost per clicks
- Support the generation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Able to understand the business website thoroughly so as to implement a strategic plan for Google AdWords
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Communication with team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet goals.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Manage team of SEO Executives
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimisation projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- 5+ years of SEO Experience. Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager/ similar role - Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Strong organizational and leadership skills, Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
This Mumbai-based Tech startup was founded in 2015 and their brand partners include Pedigree, Yippee, Yes Bank, FICCI, Collegedunia, KidZania, Oven Story.
Our client aims at building a creative ecosystem that allows everyone to contribute in the field of literature, through their platform
What you will do:
- Planning and executing various paid campaigns on Facebook & Google Ads
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Coordinating with sales team and creating marketing campaigns
- Preparing emails to send out to customers
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Lead generation and managing social media calendar
What you need to have:
- 3+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing and previous experience in publishing / content industry will be preferred
- Experience in executing paid social media campaigns on various platforms
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe, Canva, etc.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail & Problem solving skills
- Excellent understanding of all social media platforms
- Must have understanding & knowhow of various marketing and analytical tools
- Experience of SEO & Content Marketing will be added advantage
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- A sense of ownership and ability to work independently
- Ability to think out of box, fast learner and a team player
planning, execution and optimization of different types of Google Ads (Search Ads, Display
Ads, retargeting, Discovery Ads, and YouTube Ads).
o Be the programmatic expert on campaign performance and optimization by providing
insights into the best strategies and tactics to achieve business objectives
o Leverage first party and third-party data for targeting and insights
o Work closely with the analytics teams to derive meaningful insights and drive a data-backed
o Own, drive, and report on crucial marketing efficiency metrics such as CAC, ROAS, and LTV
CRM, direct-response and/or data-driven marketing with/for B2C, B2B or B2B2C
- Minimum of 1+ years in a leadership capacity defining strategies and plans that
improve and grow business outcomes
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience consulting, as a marketing strategist or defining
process and organizational design solutions in a business environment
- Minimum of 3+ years + experience working within a digital business or digital
- Minimum of 3 years of professional services in digital business, or digital marketing
to include solutions for Fortune 500 clients,
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 3 years) work experience
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
Core management consulting skills including:
- Strategic skills: strong critical thinker, ability to architect solutions, and clearly
communicate strategic ideas in a clear, simple manner
- Subject matter knowledge in integrated marketing operations and processes with
expertise in understanding nuances of data-driven multichannel relationship
marketing organizations that cross web, mobile, social, email, and traditional direct
marketing channels and working with leading class digital platforms such as Adobe
- Experience leading and facilitating working sessions with both teams and leaders,
- Experience architecting, implementing and managing organizational change a plus
- Experience designing, developing and implementing marketing and digital
processes and ways of working that bring agility to teams, as well as rolling out new
organizational capabilities / Knowledge of digital marketing best practices and
- Ability to establish and grow long term trusted relationships over time. Being the
trusted ”go to“ person
- Proven experience leading teams to deliver quality results and outputs per agreed
timelines and plans
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Willingness to learn new things, innovate and grow
- Able to collaborate across disciplines, teams and organizational lines
- Understanding of CRM strategic concepts and services
We are looking for a data-driven & creative Performance Marketer with 3-5 years of experience for a high-growth healthcare start-up.
This role will be very hands-on in the beginning, but if you have what it takes, you will eventually take up hiring and capacity building.
* Take care of all the digital marketing efforts end to end.
* Run highly targeted & optimised paid campaigns on Facebook & Google.
* Maintain campaign calendar by collaborating with Strategy & Marketing teams
* Set up process to identify, track & analyse KPIs efficiently
* Ensure that the ads are not just reaching a large number of audience, but the right audience.
* SEO optimisation
* Work with the content and design teams to make compelling ad creatives
* Help achieve digital sales targets and our growth target by making use of conventional and unconventional platforms.
* Hire and build marketing capacity as required
* 3-5 years of hands-on experience with all different types of Facebook ads & Google ads.
* Sound knowledge of Facebook Pixel & Google conversion tracking.
* Data-driven & organised, with good analytical skills
* Creative edge
* Attention to detail
* Self-motivated and eager to learn and grow with the team
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Digital Marketing Executive you must involve in:
• Keywords Exploring
• Create, execute and optimise campaigns end-to-end
• Analysis of social media performance of clients across multiple platforms.
• Responsible for managing SEO and digital ad channels in particular for performance marketing
• Stay updated on the latest trends and updates on social and digital marketing like SEO, mobile, web development.
• Creating links except Directory, Article, Press release submissions.
• link building, press release, email marketing, digital marketing, pr, seo, com, mar, email, business, facebook, marketing, reporting, Social Bookmarking, Search Analysis, One Way Link Building, Article Submission, Search Engine Submissions.
• Using Google guidelines for building links
• Able to speak, write and communicate clearly and present effectively to the clients.
Job qualifications and requirements:
Must have Knowledge in the following:
• SEO, SEM, SMM, SMO
• Link Building, Keyword Research
• A Bachelor’s degree Computer Science
We are looking for a digital marketing intern eager to learn the ins and outs of marketing online, from strategy to execution. Interns will work with the digital and field marketing team to learn how marketing works across spaces and assist in the day to day digital marketing activities of INKPROG applications.
- Create SEO strategies, techniques and tactics to improve the website's organic reach on all major search engines.
- Modify website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Learn and execute SEM strategies and Internet marketing methods like pay per click advertising and paid directories.
- Monitor and mitigate website's performance with the help of analytics tools and digital measurement methods.
- Learn and implement social media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) and digital campaigns using Google AdWords.
- Work with graphics and content team for ads, creative and artwork for PPC campaigns.
- Generate and share content daily that builds meaningful connections.
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/ metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Analyze Past Content to Improve Posts
- Optimize Visual Content
- Target Website Visitors with Social Ads
- Create a Social Media Channel Plan