Flutter Developer (Backend)
- More than 2+ Years of Experience on backend technologies using NodeJS.
- Knowledge and understanding of Google Firebase
- Strong understanding of OOPS concepts, MVC Architecture & Microservice Architecture
- Adequate understanding of GCP / AWS / Cloud Server / Serverless architecture
- Strong experience and understanding on various APIS / Web Services / REST / SOAP/ XML / JSON
- Should be Good with various code automation toolkit like NPM, Kubernets, Nomad, etc
- Develop user interfaces for internet applications with NodeJS and JS frameworks
- Ability to work on complex applications, perform product analysis, development tasks of complex web
- Ability to independently manage projects and report / present efforts to clients.
- Excellent communication skills
- Jumping on a call with clients to understand the requirement and profile them the right solution, helping formulate an effective solution and turning it into a working application
- Conducting website performance and unit tests
- Heavy involvement in the requirements gathering, development and operational stages of new projects
- Troubleshoot and debug related application defects with existing and new applications
- Work collaboratively with the frontend team and other team members, train other members and get trained if required
What/Why/How is Floworks?
Floworks (https://floworks.ai) builds powerful business process tools that simplify business operations for the largest of e-commerce and logistics companies in India.
Floworks was founded by distinguished alums from IIT and BIT, with exemplary backgrounds in business and technology.
Sudipta Biswas: Cofounder. https://linkedin.com/in/sudipta-biswas
Sarthak Srivastava: Cofounder. https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarthak-shrivastava
Floworks has raised two rounds of funding within just 6 months of existence. We are funded by London based Startup Incubator, Entrepreneur First whose investors include the likes of PayPal Cofounder Peter Thiel and LinkedIn Cofounder Reid Hoffman. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entrepreneur_First
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Work on Android app development on a daily basis.
- Work around 7-8 hrs a day.
- Communicate on a daily basis with the other team members.
What will be the hiring process?
2 round of technical interviews
2 round of behavioural interview
Name of the position :Software Developer - Android
Experience: 1 - 4 Yrs
Job Location: Chembur West (Walking distance from Chembur Station.
-Coding related activities:
Study assigned technical specifications; Initiate development environment setup; Check the
environment is functioning correctly; Determine ways to translate the technical specifications
into executable code; Develop executable code that meets quality standards, security and
performance guidelines; Seek review periodically; Complete documentation as per the scope
; Perform code reviews to develop executable code that adheres to the technical/functional
-Testing: Detect and fix defects prior to delivery to customer and ensure system is working as
-Change control and Configuration management: Follow the Configuration Management
guidelines for the Configuration items (CI) within scope to ensure version integrity.
-Bug Fix / Defect Resolution: Study the existing system and identify the location of bugs;
Identify the areas of executable code that will undergo change; Develop code to fix the bugs;
identify impact of the new code on existing functionality to ensure that the bug reported is
fixed in the given timeline without affecting any other areas of the system.
-Defect prevention activities: Participate in Defect Prevention analysis; Review defects
logged in the defect tracking log, Verify/review defect description and root cause to ensure
non-recurrence of defects.
-Production support: Monitor the running of jobs; Identify failures /issues; Coordinate with
teams to provide business with real time support for issues which prevent day to day business
-Application Publication and management
Experience & Qualification:
-BE/ BSc IT/MCA/ Msc IT/ BTech. Mobility expert with at-least 1+ years relevant experience.
-Technology enthusiast with an ability to learn and adapt with different technologies.
-Competencies: Android, Java, Kotlin, Core Java, MySQL / SQLite, JQuery, JSON,Room DB, Retrofit, Volley.
We are looking for a Senior Android Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of Android devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
Job Description -
Job Title: Expert Android Developer (Home Automation)
Experience: 5 to 8 Years experience
Job Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary: Open (No bar for the right candidate) upto 12 Lac
Joining: Immediate (prefer less than 15 days Notice Period)
Skills: Android, Rx java , Java/J2EE, Core Java, etc.
The Android Engineer is responsible for building advanced applications for the Android Phones & Android Tablets. The candidate is required to work closely with Development, QA, Project Managers, Designers, and other team members daily to ensure the timely and cost-effective delivery of the final product that exceeds client expectations.
Thanks & Regards
Contract length: 24 months
Expected Start Date: 1/3/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Up to ₹1,200,000.00 per year
- Understanding of cross-platform design principles.
- 2+ years of mobile software development experience. 1+ years of iOS and Android development experience with React Native.
- Solid understanding of mobile development concepts; APIs consumption, power optimization, user interaction design, application security.
- Coding for the mobile environment, experience integrating third-party SDKs into apps.
- Application lifecycle management with both Apple App Store and Google Play store.
- Superior critical thinking, analytical, evaluation, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-directed and proactive, work collaboratively with team members and independently; thinks beyond the immediate problem.
- Experience using mobile testing frameworks and methodologies
- Familiarity with Material UI (or similar)
- Familiarity with UX testing and user research
Founded by two MDI alumnus, who felt an extreme need for a student centric and personalized learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content in local language and as per the state boards. There was a strong gap for a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable.
The organisation has worked in 14 states across India having delivered digital learning solutions in multiple Indian languages. They have been awarded by Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital", recognized by Yes Bank Foundation as one of India's Top 25 Social Impact Organisations and have been a part of a think tank by Ministry of Human Resources and Development on Digital Learning for schools. working with our current developer to understand the current stage, and then actively own up the planning and development of all above mentioned aspects
- Working with React Native development for iOS apps.
- Managing ReactJS, Firebase database and other MySQL based databases, Firebase analytics and server side integration/dev.
- Taking up immediate responsibility of developing and releasing the iOS version of the company's app.
- Working on scaling/revising the company's app with various additional learning and e-commerce features to grow it into a nationally scaled app product.
- Developing web version of the solution in React.
- Taking responsibility of ongoing development work including app backend, reporting and analytics planned by the developer for both the products along with the current team.
- Understanding the company's plans to integrate a play store format paid content library cum marketplace, personalization for every user via basic/practical and easy implementations of AI once initial user base and the product roadmap is stablized.
What you need to have:
- Tech Expectations:
- Deep practical experience with React Native development for iOS Apps
- Experience of ReactJS, Firebase database and other MySQL based databases, Firebase analytics and server side integration/dev.
- End user app based product experience for developing, launching, stabilizing and scaling an app in both android and iOS.
- An end user app based product development, go-live, product managing, release management, crash management, user data and analytics experience in iOS.
- Role Responsibilities:
- Developer should take complete responsibility of the iOS and Web versions of the company's apps.
- Looking for someone who aspires to grow deeper and stronger in tech capability for scaling up and growing the apps into the most valuable and successful solutions in our category
- Profile to Personality Fitment Expectations -
- Looking for someone with an undistracted mind, an aspiration for continued learning and holistic growth in life, humility to learn and self confidence to learn and do anything.
- 2-5 years of deep hands-on experience with react native and React JS.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript (ES6 & ES5 )- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Working knowledge of git for version control- Understanding of Unix tools
5 Days Working (Monday - Friday)
Hike on current salary
-Maintenance and development of the Android app
At the very least, we expect you to have -
- Very strong JS fundamentals, ES6, functional & OOP concepts
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Knowledge of advanced React Native concepts
- At least 4 years experience building and shipping mobile applications
- At least 4 years experience working with React Native
We are a Silicon Valley founded & headquartered startup with an engineering office in Bangalore, building a payments platform around Bitcoin & the Lightning Network.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- A full stack Engineer who is well versed in React-Native ad IOS/ANDROID development.
- Can Understand and develop REACT NATIVE and knows how to bridge.
- Can update React-native version along with the primeware/library update.
- Has experience in using react-native, redux, redux thunk.
- Has developed programs using React components and knows how to re-use it.
- Has an overall understanding on ANDROID/IOS/UI/UX design.
- Can develop external primeware API like Google firebase.
- Can develop media player controller and PDF viewer.
- Has operated or distributed multi-lingual services and country based services.
- Can manage and distribute playstore/appstore.
- Can maintain and manage the version through GIT.
EXTRA QUALIFICATIONS :
- Can develop codes for modules, tests and maintenance.
- Has experience distributing through Code-push.