About Rang De
A well-funded women-centric healthtech start-up backed by India’s top VC - Fireside Ventures.
Founders have proven track record & reputation with digital unicorns experience like Jio, Cleartrip, Intelenet, Concentrix. Currently on a mission to build the world’s largest menstrual health company.
- Achieve company sales targets using paid marketing channels
- Google : Search, YouTube, Adwords, GDN, Affiliate
- Social : Facebook, Instagram
- Marketplace : Amazon, Flipkart, healthcare and women platforms
- Obsessive focus on on-page conversion, CPM, CPC, cost of acquisition and ROAS
- Lead video content marketing using creatives, audiences, A/B tests
- Build cross-platform FUNNELS to implement retargeting strategies
- Setup customer journeys using marketing automation tools, Email, SMS, WhatsApp
- Develop marketing campaigns with a strong HOOK to drive eCommerce sales on website
- Sharp focus on hyper-growth yet achieve profitable unit economics
- Accountable for digital marketing from strategy to execution
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience in performance marketing with digital first brand
- Proven track record in running D2C consumer acquisition funnels across FB, Google, Affiliates
- Video-content-led online marketing added plus
- Deep expertise in performance marketing especially using remarketing strategies
- Strong analytical mindset with data driven decision making
- Highly digital tools savvy to drive performance
- Passionate to work in entrepreneurial set-ups, comfortable with ambiguity and working in a constantly evolving business environment
Why & Who should consider :
Be the first 20 to join and become a part of the founders' club. We are set to inspire women to take charge of their health and therefore their lives.
Consider this an opportunity only if you believe in leading the change and make an impact in others lives. Consumer insights is an obsession.
This might not be a typical 9 to 5 job. You’ll not only set your own benchmarks but also paves the way for future teammates. If you’ve a Ninja-like attitude in you with an ability to hustle then your career will attain new heights as we grow business together.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsible:
responsible for the overall digital marketing strategy of the company. Digital Marketing Managers manage social media campaigns, content and event calendars, maintain the company's content, among all the other tasks. They will also measure the effectiveness of various marketing campaigns.
Should have at least 3 to5 years of experience in a similar marketing role. Certifications in Google AdWords and other social media certifications are preferred. Digital marketing managers should be experts in all things that involve the digital presence of a company from social media to e-commerce. They must have the ability to juggle multiple projects and stay on top of all of them. Digital marketing managers should also have photo and video editing skills in order to edit content.
Must have expertise or sound knowledge in –
Social media handling
Relevant Social groups advertisement
Building media related strategies
Running ad campaigns
About the Role / Core Competencies
- Manage the content that the business posts to social media.
- Develop strategies that drive customers to the website.
- Improve the design, UX, traffic and content of the website.
- Create paid campaigns on social media platforms.
- Maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms.
- Create email blasts campaigns to target key customers.
- Use advanced metrics to measure the success of a marketing campaign.
- Keep up to date on the latest social media trends.
- Proficient in photo and video editing software such as Adobe
- Deep knowledge of web design principles.
- Ability to identify long term trends in Data.
Job Location: Noida (Sector- 63)
Position: Full Time (WFO)
1. Research, Study, and Implement digital marketing strategies and create a roadmap for paid and unpaid marketing platforms to meet the objectives and goals of the start-up company.
2. Plan, develop and schedule organic and paid social media campaigns. Manage paid campaigns - AdWords, Facebook/Instagram, Email campaigns, etc.
3. Manage the company’s digital online platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and other relevant channels. Ensure content/specification/business changes are updated on all these platforms.
4. Online reputation and brand awareness management and making the relevant reports and comparison metrics.
5. Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using various Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Heap Analytics, etc.)
6. Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
7. Monitor metrics for measuring product/brand awareness/lead generation through digital medium and monitor these metrics on a timely basis.
8. Creative content creator. Ability to create diverse content (website content, social media content updates, blogs, etc.) and develop a content planner, ensuring the effectiveness of the content.
9. Keep updated on new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include further information.
10. Being a social listener and keeping track of public mentions, engaging with relevant content/people/organizations, responding to valid comments, and ensuring participation/involvement in mission-critical topics/discussions across social media.
11. Boost start-up’s growth on socials (Instagram/Facebook/LinkedIn) using different growth hacking strategies.
12. Top-notch problem-solving skills and pivotal to achieving better results.
13. Ability to work independently.
14. Good presentation and customer-facing skills.
15. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
16. Should be familiar with start-up culture and be comfortable working with an early- stage start-up.
SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER
Tesseract Esports is seeking an analytical, creative and highly motivated senior marketing professional to join our team. As a successful hire for this high impact role, you should be a self-starter with a passion for independent thinking, creative problem solving, have proven data analysis skills, show strong ownership and commitment, have proven leadership experience and bring relevant insights into growth marketing.
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will lead the development and execution (end to end) of all marketing, social media, PR and brand activities across all owned channels and projects. You will lead a team of marketing professionals and will be responsible for achieving organization marketing objectives and project-wise KPIs. You will drive our marketing campaigns, content production, PR, Branding, events and community building efforts across all our internal and external projects. You accept the unknown and you’re able to come up with ground breaking initiatives that will drive us forward and make us stand out as an industry leader.
About Tesseract Esports
Tesseract Esports was founded in 2015 with an intent to elevate and transform the nascent gaming scene in South and Southeast Asia into a high profile and professional esport. We played a pioneering role by being the first to launch and introduce mobile esports in the region. We were also among the first to produce the biggest and most successful esports events and gaming activations in India at an unprecedented scale, paving the way for the growth of esports in the country.
We have since gone to partner with game publishers, developers, brands and media platforms to produce large scale esports events and engagements and become one of the leading esports production houses in the Asia-Pacific. We have worked with Qualcomm, MPL, Tencent Games, Razer, Garena, Acer and several other partners on many successful live and online esports activations. We are a growing team of highly skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering the best competitive experiences. We are headquartered at our state of the art production studio in Hyderabad, India which also happens to be the largest esports facility in South Asia.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Define, develop and oversee the implementation of marketing strategy and brand strategy across different verticals.
- Lead the management, content creation and growth for all owned social media channels and accounts including those of our co-owned/shared/white-label projects/affiliate platforms and IPs in terms of followers, engagement and reach.
- Manage internal and external marketing budgets. Track, analyze and improve performance of marketing campaigns while being goal oriented (ROI & KPIs).
- Conduct market research and build strategy plans in order to grow all owned/co-owned/shared/white-label projects and channels and to better support management decision making.
- Identify and assess existing trends, opportunities, formats, audiences, storytelling platforms and determine when and how we will use them.
- Build partnerships and syndications with influencers, brands, partners across owned/co-owned/shared/white-label projects/affiliate platforms and IPs.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of marketing professionals to drive and execute all marketing and related functions.
- Guide and work with internal creative resources and lead timely delivery of all creative requirements for all platforms.
- Develop accurate project priorities, schedules and execution of marketing campaigns for all owned channels and projects.
- Contribute to overall business and marketing strategy in order to help the organization achieve short and long term goals
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field. MBA / PGDM in marketing or equivalent.
- 6 + years experience in marketing with demonstrated history of running successful marketing campaigns and having a 360 vision of marketing plans.
- Experience in building growth stage marketing strategies with a focus on brand visibility, user engagement and viewership across multiple channels.
- Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Hands on experience with digital marketing – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google Ads & AdWords.
- Exceptional storytelling skills with strong aptitude for developing engaging narratives around content and media for different audiences.
- Good knowledge of PR, affiliate marketing, media buying & licensing and experience in content writing and/or management.
- In depth understanding of how to interpret (and improve) advertising metrics (ex. CPM, CPC, CTR, CPV quality score, etc.)
- A strategic thinker with the ability to conceptualize broadly across various solutions, yet enjoys operating at a hands-on level.
- Proven leadership skills with experience in leading and managing a team. Excellent project management skills to ensure effective and transparent collaboration with team members and other departments.
- Strong team player, behaves like an owner and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards. Set out the overall high performing team culture for the marketing team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to articulate a vision, strategy or idea clearly with a strong capacity of syntax, learning and sharing with senior leadership.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to communicate effectively with different internal departments, teams and clients.
- Strong passion for gaming and esports.
- Regional experience working across different countries/markets across South Asia, Southeast Asia and The Middle-East. Also preferred is market sensitivity, cultural curiosity and understanding differences in localization etc.
- Experience working in the esports or gaming industry.
- B2B/B2C marketing experience in sports, gaming, esports or information technology/ SaaS space.
- Past experience in scaling a service/product in the e-commerce space.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Participate in ideation of marketing strategy for various products across different geographies
- Plan, ideate and create content with the help of tools and external agencies/freelancers.
- Manage PR & Events for the entire organization.
- Understand and implement best marketing practices in the B2B SaaS industry
- Implement tools to automate marketing & content creation tasks
- Evaluate and deploy vendors, manage relationships, and own deliverables through constant communication
Mandatory Requirements :
- Excellent written and verbal communication (must)
- Min 7+ years of experience in marketing and/or content management in previous roles
- A strong understanding of the B2B SaaS industry or Retail industry.
- Ability to produce results in a fast-paced environment aligned with the organization's priorities
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and ability to prioritize
- A strong focus on generating insights and data-backed decisions
- Familiarity with Digital Marketing tools will be a big plus
What is in it for you :
- Explore different facets of marketing in a fast-paced B2B environment
- Drive initiatives and set processes for scalable growth
- Closely work with Top management to craft compelling brand messaging
- Immense opportunity to join a team that is growing fast at an early stage
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a qualified Performance Marketing Lead to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our company.
As a Digital Marketing Lead, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company web presence.
Ultimately, you should be able to drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives.
We need a spearhead who can:
- Continuously iterate and design A/B tests around different creatives, audiences and/or bidding strategies;
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with different paid advertising platforms,
- Planning and control of the digital performance marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels;
- Work with campaign teams to plan successful campaigns focusing on audience, product and placements to drive volume and efficiency thresholds;
- Using A/B testing to optimize digital marketing performance;
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities;
- Reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages;
- Working with other stakeholders to optimize the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc;
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customers digital journey & overseeing multi channel content strategies.
- Analyze weekly and monthly reports from multiple ad channels, Google Analytics, and MMP to drive insights and opportunities along with working knowledge & tracking of analytics tools (GTM & GA)
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results
- Managing Digital Marketing Team.
- Knowledge around fraud & its prevention across web & app.
- Proficiency with all major social media platforms (e.g: FB, Insta, Twitter etc)
- Test ads across devices to ensure the best branding and user experience
- Test ad messaging across segments and report on engagement
- Optimize organic social posts for content and messaging
- Optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copy.
- Monitor and respond to customer comments on social posts
- Work with internal stakeholders to promote announcements
- Campaign management, measurement, optimization.
- Dive deep into reporting which includes but not limited to bids, device, audience segments, geo and demo targets, and creative, etc
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Strategizing and Maintaining Brand Consistency across social media platforms via tone, voice, and terminology.
- Manage community engagement, growth, and optimization
- Creating compelling social media content, collaborations and campaigns in order to grow Shiprocket's digital community, engage new audiences and sustain existing followers
- Interacting with new and existing audiences online and deepening engagement across all Shiprocket's social media platforms
- Draft social media content for Shiprocket and post it on platforms
- Scan and monitor digital and social media sites and hashtags, identify opportunities for Shiprocket on digital platforms
- Provide live coverage of events including by taking pictures and short videos and drafting messages for Shiprocket social media channels
- Monitor Shiprocket & social media channels, engage with community members and flag reputational risks or communication opportunities to Management
- Support efforts to ensure social media presence and branding are consistent and cohesive across all platforms
- Identify strategic opportunities for content and digital partnerships to enhance Shiprocket & social media reach and engagement
Preferred Candidates :
As we want to speed up and reach our Mission and Vision, we would like candidates who can join us on Priority and are from Delhi/NCR
Happy to offer ESOPs to Candidates with right fit and attitude who have spent considerate amount of time with the company and shown their worth.
We are India's first Fantasy Ecommerce platform that enables a new method of shopping and saving by playing fun based quizzes for everyone.
This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting, new-age startup working on an AI platform to gather consumer insights. You’d be part of the business team, driving demand generation using content marketing, published on all digital properties.
Experience matters. The ‘must-haves’ are.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in running content marketing programs, especially for SaaS, martech, technology brands
- Experience in running a complete marketing program – organizing webinars, scouting for event opportunities, etc.
- Experience in writing across genres – social, newsletters, blogs etc.
- Experience for writing for the Western audience (native English speaking geographies such as USA and the UK)
The specific skills sought are as follows.
- Ability to articulate technology in a way that a non-techie could understand.
- Ability to write in both informal and formal tones – use of colloquial English for informal and assuming a formal tone when authoring a thought leadership article, case studies, and whitepapers.
- Ability to improvise – use the same content to spin out content for social media publishing.
- Ability to think through topics that might be of interest to our very professionally accomplished TG – quite different than what you’d write for a consumer-facing brand.
1. Handle social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
2. Post on a daily basis
3. Increase traffic on our pages