SEO job at Sugam Groups where we can get nice experience and exposure and a candidate can learn many new things.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
● Work in a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Module providing marketing solutions to different local and international clients and Business Development Units.
● Content Production: Creating content to support demand generation initiatives, and grow brand awareness in a competitive category of an online casino company.
● Writing content for different marketing channels (such as website, blogs, thought leadership pieces, social media, podcasts, webinar, etc.) as assigned to effectively reach the desired target players and marketing goals.
● Data Analysis: Analyze player data to identify trends, improve the player experience, and make data-driven decisions for the casino's operations.
● Research and use AI-based tools to improve and speed up content creation processes.
● Researching content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
● Help develop and participate in market research for the purposes of thought leadership content production and opportunities, and competitive intelligence for content marketing.
● Security: Maintain a secure online environment, including protecting player data and preventing cyberattacks.
● Managing content calendars (and supporting calendar management) and ensuring the content you write is consistent with brand standards and meets the brief as-assigned.
● Coordinating with project manager / content manager to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
● Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in technology.
● Reporting: Generate regular reports on key performance indicators, financial metrics, and operational data to assess the casino's performance.
The specific responsibilities and requirements for a Marketing Content Supervisor/Manager in an online casino may vary depending on the size and nature of the casino, as well as local regulations and industry standards.
Php80, 000 - Php100, 000
INR 117,587.- 146,960
Work Experience Requirements
● Excellent research, writing, editing, proofreading, content creation and communication skills.
● Proficiency/experience in formulating corporate/brand/product messaging.
● Strong understanding of SEO and content practices.
● Proficiency in MS Office, Zoom, Slack, marketing platforms related to creative content creation/ project management/ workflow.
● Content writing / copywriting portfolio demonstrating scope of content/copy writing capabilities and application of writing and SEO best practices.
● Highly motivated, self-starter, able to prioritize projects, accept responsibility and follow through without close supervision on every step.
● Demonstrated strong analytical skills with an action-oriented mindset focused on data-driven results.
● Experience in AI-based content creation tools is a plus. Openness to research and use AI tools required.
● Passion for learning and self-improvement.
● Detail-oriented team player with a positive attitude.
● Ability to embrace change and love working in dynamic, growing environments.
● Experience with research, content production, writing on-brand and turning thought pieces into multiple content assets by simplifying complex concepts preferred.
● Ability to keep abreast of content trends and advancements in content strategies and technologies.
● On-camera or on-mic experience or desire to speak and present preferred.
● Must be willing to report onsite in Cambodia
JOB TITLE/HEADLINE: Sr. Manager / Manager – Marketing
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time, permanent.
REPORTING TO: CBO
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Planning marketing campaigns, including Email/SMS, Social Media, SEM, display advertising, affiliate marketing & media/PR relations
- Drive customer activation, engagement and retention through marketing strategies
- Creating / Strategizing the right content for various media
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, IT, and product departments.
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department's staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- BS/MS/MBA degree in marketing or a related field from premier institutes
- Proven working experience in marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEM, SMM, Affiliate Marketing, Marketing database, email, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, AdWords, DART etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH FATAKPAY BECAUSE:
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment where you can balance great work with a great life.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s proliferating, and we’ll allow you to do the same. You’ll have access to several professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- Multicultural workplace. A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from different states.
- An opportunity to wear many hats
- An entrepreneurial crew that supports risk, intuition, and frequent experimentation
- The opportunity to make an impact in a transformative industry
- A chance to build and lead a highly talented and driven team
OTHER PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Progressive and flexible work hours that match your personality and lifestyle.
- Compensation could include stock options for significant upside.
- Health benefits
- Cool gadgets and swags
- Attractive wellness programs
- Competitive performance bonus
- Paid sick leave
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Career development training.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Fatakpay Digital Private Ltd (Fatakpay) is a digital-only lending platform that provides short-term personal loans (STPL) through QR-based credit lines. It was founded by four IIT- B, Erasmus University alum, and 70+ years of combined experience in Tech and Finance.
The solution provides a 100% digital and paperless quick, transparent and secure way to transact in multilingual format with a ‘scan now, pay later’ facility and easy repayment options.
We're a company that strongly believes in teamwork, design, creativity and tech. We love to build the best possible Financial Tech products that make the world a better place.
Role - Content Marketer
What you'll do
Be an SEO champ! Tell a product story that the Google algorithm loves. Understand our audience, their requirements and tie them with search volumes and user queries.
● Write content pieces that not just drive traffic but convert them.
● Build marketing collaterals that help leads in their decision-making process.
● You'd be expected to work with design, front-end, sales, and product .
● Work on different forms of content - blog posts, recording videos for YouTube, hosting podcasts.
Skills you bring to the table:
● You have a stronghold over SEO.
● You preferably have 2-3 years of experience working with a B2B marketing team.
● You are a great communicator, both verbal and written.
● Just like everyone in the team, you have maniacal attention to detail.
● You are a self-starter, capable of working independently.
Role - SEO Specialist
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable SEO Specialist/Manager to
join our Marketing team! As an SEO Specialist/Manager you will be responsible for
planning, implementing, and managing our SEO strategy. As our online presence is
extremely important for the business's success, your position will play a critical role
in driving our organic growth and success.
SEO Specialist/Manager duties and responsibilities
• Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
• Work towards organic search optimization and increasing organic traffic.
• Regularly perform thorough keywords research
• Identify key SEO KPIs
• Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
• Prepare and present reports regularly
• Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely
• Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization
• Collaborate with web developers and marketing team
• Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and
SEO Specialist/Manager requirements and qualifications
• 3+ years of experience in SEO
• Proven success in SEO
• Knowledge of web analytics tools including Moz, Semrush, Google Analytics,
• In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
Roles and responsibilities:
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviours
- Select appealing images and videos to complement the text
- Update our social media pages with compelling company news
- Coordinate with internal teams to create advertising posts (e.g. for events, open roles, and product releases)
- Track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates)
- Apply advertising techniques to boost brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner
- Network with clients and industry professionals
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Use target keywords to write search-engine copy that is optimized for search engines (SEO) while remaining entertaining and informative
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites to compare their activities with those of your company.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, English, or a related field.
- 3-4 years of agency experience or in a similar role.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge of HTML.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Planning Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Designing, building, and maintaining social media presence.
- Marketing the Company's software products via emails, blogs, newsletters and social media.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Creating content for Company's Software products and services.
- Creating content for online marketing: website, blog, social media, advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our online media presence and build a constant pipeline of enquiries from potential clients
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement Cont.
- Own the look and feel of the website and take steps to keep communication consistent across media
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field
- 2-4 years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Extensive experience in SEO.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience with coding techniques.
- Thorough understanding of web design and site structures.
- Good knowledge of back link analysis.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy. Work with brand to create and implement social media strategies monthly/weekly. Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign. Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency. Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies – strategy and execution of ORM across company’s social media platforms.
- Use social media marketing tools
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
Requirement and Qualification:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Performing exhaustive research to gain in-depth knowledge of all customer personas
- Creating specifications and content appropriate for the brand's customer personas
- Planning the editorial calendar and content proposition
- Developing content governance guidelines for tone, style, and voice of all content, and ensuring they are followed
- This role is 50/50 conceptualizing and executing. You must be able to not only ideate and pitch your own create concepts to your peers and management, but also work with a team to execute others’ ideas when needed.
Collaborate as part of a small, agile video team producing original video content for digital platforms from script to shoot to edit and delivery.
Create content for social channels, with a clear understanding of how users engage with social creative across formats and platforms.
Develop best practices and expertise around creating, publishing and distributing videos specific to various digital platforms, and train teammates in those best practices.
Qualifications / Skills :
5+ years of experience in a creative agency, production company, or in-house at a brand pitching and editing video content for social and digital channels.
Should have a proven track record of creating content for a company/ Individual.
Detail-oriented, fast learner, and able to manage your own time.
Can effectively cope with change, shift gears comfortably, decide and act without having the total picture. Cut your own way through ambiguity and engaging management smartly when needed.
- This is a full time position, working from office. Office Address: Lexicon International School, Kalyani nagar, Pune.
- Transportation reimbursement is available.
- Medical Insurance available.
- Leadership & Development training for all manager-level employees
- Salary will be as per the skills and the experience of the applicant.
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Strategic market research through different sources to analyze the current trends for having a strong media presence.
- Planning and working on Branding budgets, competition tracking and analysis, strategizing and scheduling marketing.
- Ideate and implement marketing plans through (digital and offline) campaigns and programs
- Monitor/track the monthly performance of brands against budgets and deliver the objectives
- Monitor/track digital footfall on all our platforms and explore means to improve the figures in quantity and quality.
- Manage all aspects of Digital Marketing - SEO, SEM, social media marketing, messaging, email campaigns, content marketing, etc.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material)
- Identify areas where there are gaps and find opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Ensure quality and timely delivery/execution of various Marcom requirements like EDM’s, case studies, video content, PDF’s, Use Cases, etc
- You will be responsible for engaging with customers to ensure that we receive feedback and suggestions through testimonials, etc.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Experience building, executing, and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- SaaS sales Experience/ Exposure in product selling
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal with stakeholders
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- MBA with 7+ years of marketing experience
- Languages to be known- English and Hindi
- Demonstrated ability of strategic problem solving and creating/building solutions from scratch
- Seasoned in creating customer-facing experiences and programs
- Demonstrated analytical skills in quantitative and qualitative consumer research methodology and outputs
- Track record of creating a significant impact on customer awareness, preference, loyalty, and share of wallet
- Experience in building strong cross-functional relationships
- Minimum experience of 5 years in Digital Marketing
- Experience in Lead Generation and Email Marketing
- Demonstrated experience in using DM tools over 2 years