Numerator is looking for an experienced, talented and quick-thinking DevOps Manager to join our team and work with the Global DevOps groups to keep infrastructure up to date and continuously advancing. This is a unique opportunity where you will get the chance to work on the infrastructure of both established and greenfield products. Our technology harnesses consumer-related data in many ways including gamified mobile apps, sophisticated web crawling and enhanced Deep Learning algorithms to deliver an unmatched view of the consumer shopping experience.
As a member of the Numerator DevOps Engineering team, you will make an immediate impact as you help build out and expand our technology platforms from on-premise to the cloud across a wide range of software ecosystems. Many of your daily tasks and engagement with applications teams will help shape how new projects are delivered at scale to meet our clients demands.
This role requires a balance between hands-on infrastructure-as-code deployments with application teams as well as working with Global DevOps Team to roll out new initiatives.
What you will get to do
Nice to have
Numerator backed by Vista Equity Partners is a Data-Tech company reinventing Market Research. Headquartered in Chicago, USA, Numerator has more than 1,600 employees worldwide. We blend proprietary data with advanced technology and elite services to create unique insights in a market research industry that has been slow to change. The majority of Fortune 100 companies are Numerator clients.
● Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
● Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional
● Building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
● Maintain, organize & automate data processes for various use cases.
● Identifying trends, doing follow-up analysis, preparing visualizations.
● Creating daily, weekly and monthly reports of product KPIs.
● Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights
relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
Required Skills And Experience:
● 2-5 years of work experience in data analytics- including analyzing large data sets.
● BTech in Mathematics/Computer Science
● Strong analytical, quantitative and data interpretation skills.
● Hands-on experience with Python, Apache Spark, Hadoop, NoSQL
databases(MongoDB preferred), Linux is a must.
● Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
● Experience with Google Cloud Data Analytics Products such as BigQuery, Dataflow, Dataproc etc. (or similar cloud-based platforms).
● Experience working within a Linux computing environment, and use of
command-line tools including knowledge of shell/Python scripting for
automating common tasks.
● Previous experience working at startups and/or in fast-paced environments.
● Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role.
We have an opportunity for a Lead Operations Engineer role with our client at Bangalore /Gurgaon. Sharing the JD for your reference. Please revert if you would be interested in this opportunity and we can connect accordingly.
9.00AM-6.00PM / 11.00AM -8.00PM / 2.00PM – 11.00PM / 7.00PM -3.00AM IST(Night shift allowance will be provided)
Lead Operations Engineer
About Our client
Who we are :
At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before,
Our client is helping the world's largest brands provide amazing experiences at every turn. It offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 24
social channels. We empower entire organizations to work together across social, marketing, advertising,
research, and customer care to manage customer experience at scale. Most exciting, Our client works with 50% of the Fortune 500 and nine of the world's 10 most valued brands, including McDonald's, Nestle, Nike,
P&G, Shell, Samsung, and Visa.
What You'll Do
What You’ll Do As a Lead Operations Engineer at our client, you should be passionate about working on new technologies, high profile projects, and are motivated to deliver solutions on an aggressive schedule.
Candidates from product based companies only.
1. 5-7 years of exposure and working knowledge of data centers on-premise or on AWS/Azure/GCP.
2. Working Experience on Jenkins, Ansible, Git, Release & Deployments
3. Working Experience on ELK, Mongo, Kafka, Kubernetes.
4. Implement and operate SaaS environments hosting multiple applications and provide production support.
5. Contribute to automation and provisioning of environments.
6. Strong Linux systems administration skills with RHCE/Centos.
7. Have scripting knowledge in one of the following – Python/Bash/Perl.
8. Good knowledge on Gradle, Maven, etc
9. Should have knowledge of service monitoring via Nagios, Sensu, etc
10. Good to have knowledge on setting up and deploying application servers .
11. Mentoring Team members
Good Excel knowledge - able to create dashboards, pivots, formulas, keyboard shortcuts
· Mandatory skills are good knowledge of object-oriented concepts and candidate must have clear understanding of database concepts
· Must have good 3-4 years of SQL Queries (using Access database) & Java scripts
· Good communication skills to interact with clients
· Overall have finance & accounting domain knowledge
· Ability to comprehend emails from other employees and action work accordingly
· Time Management: must be able to multi-task, be detail oriented and demonstrate strong organizational skills
Should be ok with working in 24* 7 environment.
Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS.....!!!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web / IT Servicing Company with a strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on a wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 9+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
Position Vacant Details
POSITION NAME: Technical Architect
EXPERIENCE : 5+ Years
JOB LOCATION : Madurai
- Experience in Analysing Project feasibility and scalable solution designing.
- Strong Experience in Preparing HLD, LLD & Technical Documentation.
- Good Verbal and Oral Communication skills for Client handling, conducting Technical Meeting , Requirement gatherings & Project Reviews
- Excellent Team handling skills for conducting Internal Meetings, Scrum, Solving Blockages & Delivery date management.
- Experience in variety of Programming like Java, C++, .NET, Nodejs..etc
- Experience in managing Infrastructure like AWS, GCP, AZURE & Knowledge in Packages like Apache, WebSockets, RabbitMQ, Redis, Kafka
- Tech Skills: Micro Service Architecture, REST API, MQ'S, Stream Data, Security Protocols, RDBMS, Nosql, CI/CD, SVN
For more information click here: www.pixelwebsolutions.net
Should be having overall years of experience of 7-12 years and having Team management ability.
Hands-on experience of minimum 5 years into Golang.
Proficient exp of minimum 2-3 years into DevOps* - end to end project implementation.
Strong expertise on DevOps concepts like Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous delivery (CD) and Infrastructure as Code, Cloud deployments.
Good experience of minimum 1-3 year into "Terraform".
Good experience of min 6months - 1 year into frontend technology like Vue.js
Good experience or working knowledge in AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm etc.
Experience: 3-6 years
AEM, Java, Jenkins, DevOps
"Experience on Agile methodology.
- Hands on experience on AEM, JCR, Apache Sling, Apache Felix
- Develop AEM templates, components, fragments and experiences
- Work extensively in Core Java 1.8, JEE, AEM 6.2, AEM 6.1, AEM 6.0, CQ5.5, Apache CXF
- Translates business requirements into AEM specific implementation, specifications, designs, Authors content, etc.
- Make changes to AEM site content, assets, pages, workflow, etc.
- Design and build components, templates, dialogs, and workflows using the AEM architecture (Sling, CRX, OSGI, JCR)
- Diagnoses and solve technical problems related to content management such as search result accuracy, dynamic content linking, formatting, image scaling, internationalization, and personalization
- To work on agile methodology, rapid development and prototyping environment"
Good to have JDBC, ANSI SQL, Jenkins, Core Java, DevOps, Adobe AEM
Informatica PowerCenter (9x ,10.2) : Minimum 2+ years experience
SQL / PLSQL: Understanding of SQL procedure. Able to convert procedures into Informatica mapping.
Good to have- Advantage if you have knowledge of Windows Batch Script.
Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (Azure)
Department & Team
Enterprise Solutions Architect
The purpose of the role is to ensure high systems availability across a multi-cloud environment, enabling the business to continue meeting its objectives.
This role will be mostly Azure / Windows / Active Directory / Azure AD focused but will include a requirement to understand comparative solutions in AWS.
Desire to maintain full hands-on status but to add Team Lead responsibilities in future
Client’s cloud strategy is based around a dual vendor solutioning model, utilising AWS and Azure services. This enables us to access more technologies and helps mitigate risks across our infrastructure.
The Infrastructure Services Team is responsible for the delivery and support of all infrastructure used by Client twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. The team’s primary function is to install, maintain, and implement all infrastructure-based systems, both On Premise and Cloud Hosted. The Infrastructure Services group already consists of three teams:
1. Network Services Team – Responsible for IP Network and its associated components
2. Platform Services Team – Responsible for Server and Storage systems
3. Database Services Team – Responsible for all Databases
This role will report directly into the Enterprise Solutions Architect and will have responsibility for the day to day running of the Azure public cloud platform, as well as playing a key part in designing best practise solutions. It will enable the Client business to achieve its stated objectives by playing a key role in the Infrastructure Services Team to achieve world class benchmarks of customer service and support.
· Deliver end to end technical and user support across all cloud platforms (Primarily Azure)
· Day to day, fully hands-on OS management responsibilities (Primarily Windows Server OS)
· Contribute to continuous improvement efforts around cost optimisation, security enhancement, performance optimisation, operational efficiency and innovation.
· Take an ownership role in delivering technical projects, ensuring best practise methods are followed.
· Design and deliver solutions around the concept of “Planning for Failure”. Ensure all solutions are deployed to withstand system / AZ failure.
· Work closely with Cloud Architects / Infrastructure Services Manager to identify and eliminate “waste” across cloud platforms.
· Ensure robust tagging strategy followed in the organisation with accurate cost allocation of resources in Azure.
· Ensure all Client data in all forms are backed up in a cost-efficient way.
· Use the appropriate monitoring tools to ensure all cloud / on-premise services are continuously monitored.
· Drive utilisation of most efficient methods of resource deployment.
· Drive the adoption, across the business, of serverless / open source / cloud native technologies where applicable.
· Ensure system documentation remains up to date and designed according to Azure best practise templates.
· Participate in detailed architectural discussions, calling on internal/external subject matter experts as needed, to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment.
· Take part in regular discussions with business executives to translate their needs into technical and operational plans.
· Engaging with vendors regularly in terms of verifying solutions and troubleshooting issues.
· Designing and delivering technology workshops to other departments in the business.
· Takes initiatives for improvement of service delivery.
· Ensure that Client delivers a service that resonates with customer’s expectations, which sets Client apart from its competitors.
· Help design necessary infrastructure and processes to support the recovery of critical technology and systems in line with contingency plans for the business.
· Continually assess working practices and review these with a view to improving quality and reducing costs.
· Champions the new technology case and ensure new technologies are investigated and proposals put forward regarding suitability and benefit.
· Motivate and inspire the rest of the infrastructure team and undertake necessary steps to raise competence and capability as required.
· Help develop a culture of ownership and quality throughout the Infrastructure Services team.
Skills & Experience:
· Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert AZ-303– REQUIRED
· Microsoft Certified Professional ( MCP ) – REQUIRED
· AWS Certified Cloud Practicioner - Preferred
· Must be able to demonstrate working knowledge of designing, implementing and maintaining best practise Azure solutions.
· Strong working knowledge of on-prem Active Directory, including GPO and Azure AD
· Proven examples of ownership of large Azure project implementations in Enterprise settings.
· Enterprise production experience of deploying infrastructure as code using Terraform
· Experience managing the monitoring of infrastructure / applications using tools including Cloud native, Solarwinds, New Relic, etc.
· Must have practical working knowledge of driving cost optimisation, security enhancement and performance optimisation.
· Solid understanding and experience of transitioning IaaS solutions to serverless technology
· Need to be able to demonstrate security best-practise when designing solutions in Azure.
· Working experience of ‘On Premise to Cloud’ migrations
· Good working knowledge around WAN connectivity and how this interacts with the various entry point options into Azure public cloud.
· Production knowledge of Windows file servers / DFS
· Strong experience in desktop virtualisation technologies in Azure
· Good appreciation of ISO27001, ITIL and Project management
· Good understanding of new and emerging technologies
· Excellent presentation skills to both an internal and external audience
· The ability to share your specific expertise to the rest of the Technology group
· Professional appearance and manner
· High personal drive; results oriented; makes things happen; “can do attitude”
· Can work and adapt within a highly dynamic and growing environment
· Team Player; effective at building close working relationships with others
· Effectively manages diversity within the workplace
· Strong focus on service delivery and the needs and satisfaction of internal clients
· Able to see issues from a global, regional and corporate perspective
· Able to effectively plan and manage large projects
· Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills at all levels
· Strong analytical, presentation and training skills
· Innovative and creative
· Demonstrates technical leadership
· Visionary and strategic view of technology enablers (creative and innovative)
· High verbal and written communication ability, able to influence effectively at all levels
· Possesses technical expertise and knowledge to lead by example and input into technical debates
· Depth and breadth of experience in infrastructure technologies
· Enterprise mentality and global mindset
· Sense of humour
Role Key Performance Indicators:
· Design and deliver repeatable, best in class, cloud solutions.
· Pro-actively monitor service quality and take action to scale operational services, in line with business growth.
· Generate operating efficiencies, to be agreed with Infrastructure Services Manager.
· Establish a “best in sector” level of operational service delivery and insight.
· Help create an effective team.
Workplace Fabric (WF) is focused on using Technology to create the most efficient and effective working environments. Using patented sensor technology, data analytics and innovative displays WF helps office users get the best out of their workspace while enabling a business to fully understand the utilisation of an office building.
Most customers are seeing how >20% savings can be achieved as well as creating a much improved working environment for staff and reduced service cost. The business has installations in 50 cities around the world with major blue-chip companies as customers. The business has a cash generative business model and is set for accelerated growth; a very exciting time to join a rapidly growing company.
The exciting opportunity has become available as a result of company growth and opportunities. The Technical Customer Service position will be working with a friendly professional team and the ideal candidate will provide technical support to clients located worldwide.
To provide training and support for clients who experience issues with equipment, compile clear guides for client and review data trends from the system, carry out root cause analysis when technical issues arise and provide necessary guidance to achieve resolution.
Supporting clients with their requests in relation to their Freespace products and solutions, carry out training sessions on products and analytics dashboard along with return to work solutions.
- Training clients on products, services, applications, maintenance & analytics dashboard
- Understand client requirements/issues & presents solutions as necessary
- To action ticket requests within Service Level Agreement & clearly articulate updates to clients
- Always looking at ways to improve internal systems and processes
- Prepare client quotes for additional services or products & issue invoices
- Review information and act upon findings
- To be involved in technical discussions in relation to Routers, Access Points, Wifi & Internet connectivity issues
- Interpret and manipulate data
- Prepare documentation to share with clients following site visit
- Facilitate client meetings, sharing information and training
- To understand the functionality of all the Freespace products to support client with their needs
- Carry out any reasonable ad-hoc requests
2: 30AM to 10:30AM IST – Monday to Friday
On call support (only for critical issues) – Alternate weekend
- Positive can-do attitude, good manner with initiative
- Technical understanding in relation PCs, Networking, Displays, Wireless
- Customer focused & excellent communication skills are essential
- Ability to make decisions, compile reports based on data analytics
- Able to work fast and solve problems under pressure at times of high workload and competing priorities
- Remain focused, composed, optimistic and flexible in difficult situations; resilient and bounces back from failures or disappointments
- Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them
- Comfortable working with ambiguity & to question to gain full understanding
- Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement
- A willing and helpful person who thrives on providing support for the team to achieve their goals
- Basic knowledge of PCs, Networking, Displays, Wireless
- Validating analytics data
- Discretion with confidential client information
- 3+ years customer service experience within a technical industry
- To have an interest in the build environment or architecture
- A Financial background is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word is essential
- Excellent communication skills – presentation, written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise workload and problem solve
- Good research skills and attention to detail
markets. As a Technical Support engineer, you will analyze, troubleshoot, and fix the defects.
You will be responsible for end customer communication, understanding the issue they are
facing, analyzing the functional and technical areas of code impact, and fix the defects
reported. There would be small enhancements in the customer solutions built on top of core
products and you will be working on those items, also any consulting to end customer in case
they have any difficulties in understanding custom developed solution/features
Selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Technical support for various kinds of algorithmic trading strategies on the in-house trading
2. Deploy trading software for new clients
3. Work with clients, sales and developers defining trading and technical requirements.
1. 2+ years solid experience in either FIX support or trade support
2. Strong knowledge of Indian cash, futures & option markets required
3. Experience with financial front-end applications (preferably algorithmic
trading) in supporting traders
4. Demonstrate excellent customer service skills working with customers in high
stress situations on complex problems
5. Ability to work as a good team player with different internal business and IT
groups to communicate and resolve any technical issues
6. Basic knowledge of Linux, Shell scripting
7. Excellent writing and technical skills with proven experience writing high-
quality documentation for software applications
8. Strong knowledge of FIX protocol and testing procedures
9. Familiarity with C++, Java a plus