Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- Tracking, managing and replenishing inventory at all the warehouses and all products of all brands of the company.
- Keeping an eye on the sales targets and making sure that inventory projections are made on a biweekly basis and tallied with the inventory in pipeline to ensure products are never out of stock.
- Managing and optimizing logistics cost constantly by optimizing daily processes and analyzing to find all inefficiencies in the processes currently in use.
- Establishing and enforcing departmental policies in sync with the other teams and their policies to ensure smooth synergy within the organization.
- Overseeing expenses related to packaging and other secondary expenses made by all warehouses and optimizing for any inefficiencies
- Reviewing team performance of all warehouses and solve for any gaps.
What you need to have:
- 1 to 4 years of experience in operations/ logistics.
- Preferably in Ecomm , retail, FMCG Companies
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent understanding and background working in supply chain and warehouse management
An Ideal candidate would
● Lead the end-to-end supply chain for the business across domestic/international
buyers and suppliers in the fashion industry, preferably you should have
experience in having worked with China, Bangladesh, Vietnam, etc
● Create and drive supply chain strategy and communications, deliver strategic objectives and oversee quality management activities, including demand planning, logistics and client service operations. Also, evaluate the quality control group's performance against established metrics and expectations
● Ensure that the team works with suppliers to achieve targeted delivery lead times while minimizing working capital investment and ensure the materials and supply chain is aligned and performing to support the execution of site product production and development using demand plans and other site systems and tools
● Communicate the supply chain strategy information in client sales meetings and participate in customer and regulatory audits as required and identify the potential risks in the supply side from the perspective of capacity and seasonal bottlenecks
and take appropriate actions to mitigate the risks
● Set expectations so that contracts, in/out sourcing objectives and initiatives, and planning are met. Also, you will manage the approved supplier base including but not limited to supplier qualifications, performance requirements, and cost reduction programs and Supplier Business Reviews with contractors
● Manage and execute goals and responsibilities associated with the company procurement and sourcing organization. You will manage proposal quoting, cost analysis, reports, budgets, supply utilization analysis and capital expenditure management as needed
● Be in charge of team meetings including plans, updates and status, monthly plan and forecast review, monthly production team meeting, communications from operations team to product managers, plan status updates, plan issue tracking and resolution, priority setting based on plan requirements
● Lead and direct inventory management systems to ensure order fulfilment all while ensuring the quality and efficiency of operations across all clients and projects, and also ensure accountability throughout the supply chain
● Serve as the focal point for operations (procurement, order fulfilment, logistics, and freight) for all product lines and apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities across supply chain operations
● Act as a key liaison with clients on procurement, fulfilment, logistics, and freight related issues and oversee and work towards improvement of fulfilment processes and adherence to donor and client general procurement guidelines and policy
● Oversee and work towards improvement of supplier performance, transportation routes and load management. Also, oversee and contribute to the development of and/or generation and distribution of project reports and other communication as required
● Be defining SOP’s and implementing the same in operations and improving efficiency and productivity
● Possess problem-solving, analytical and numerical skills with the ability to deal with unforeseen issues with ease and be an effective team leader with exceptional communication, interpersonal skills
Position: Logistics Specialist
Experience: 8 - 12 years in logistics and warehouse
Work location: Chennai
Roles and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the inventory management, warehousing and logistics activities associated with the distribution.
- Coordinate end to end Warehouse Operations Inbound, Outbound ,Transportation and 3PL operations
Drive efficient processes to enhance warehouse operations
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system
- Experience with SAP order to cash process.(MM&SD Module) Excellent spreadsheet modeling skills required.
About the Role:
Order & Inventory Management Lead (OML) supports and enables the delivery and execution of the Sales order for ConvaTec India along with financial credit / debit note and product evaluation sample management for our distributors.
This is an incredibly diverse and challenging role that will require a diverse and practiced knowledge of an ERP system along with very good skills in excel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Capturing sales order entry in SAP, check for special pricing & approval validity, save documents in drive, create output, share with customer
Check for payment receipt via bank statement/ mails, messages
Order release from finance and tracking of pending orders
Create delivery order and share with the warehouse team
Review dispatch details, follow up with customers for logistics partner
Backorder management and apt stock allocation
Samples for product evaluation order entry in SAP
Tracking sample shipment to sales team
Expiry stock management data MIS
Support stock queries from sales team
Communicate pending order status to sales team/ customers
Credit & Debit Note Management
Coordinate with the external claims processing vendor and internal stakeholders
MIS - pending orders in system region wise
Product evaluation sample processed monthly reports
Language Skills Required
Minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required with preferred focus in supply chain order management or a related discipline
Minimum of 5 years of experience related to supply chain or similar functions
Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
Willing to work to tight deadlines
Demonstrated track record of taking the initiative
Executive presence and ability to influence stakeholders
Excellent analytical skills
Desired and required:
Working knowledge banking operations
Strong and wide understanding of Excel & Report writing
Computer literate including good understanding of any ERP system, preferably SAP
We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We're backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among the top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents.
- The candidate must be able to communicate effectively since the job involves coordinating with clients, couriers, and other operational departments.
- The candidate must ensure that quality assurance checks are completed and maintained.
- A Candidate is responsible for monitoring deliveries, ensuring customer satisfaction, and maintaining accurate logs of all transportation and goods.
- Preparation of Non-Delivery Report.
- Should have sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel (advanced), Microsoft word, MIS, maintaining and updating trackers.
- The candidate should be fluent in Hindi, English, and regional languages.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Logistic Management
- Courier Management
- Verification and Customer Support
- Team Management
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
- Ensuring strategic product-mix plan deliver Profitability
- Generating raw material requirements in line with production forecast and monitor Working capital
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for optimizing cost, time and quality for the supply & material
1) Planning & Control
- Developing production plans in coordination with Demand Planner driven S&OP process.
- Participating in capacity planning and analysis, highlighting constraints & excess capacity, Product mix-profitability matrix analysis enhancing business growth
- Working closely with Procurement on forward buying, production-exigency controls, etc., in case of shortage of materials/ products Long term visibility for high lead time/ critical raw materials
- Monitoring and continuously striving to improve OTIF levels
- Providing support for ongoing and new automations/ process improvements planned in the supply chain processes. Monitoring accuracy of production plans and variance
- Providing feedback to all concerned teams to ensure greater efficiency of the planning process and minimizing deviation from plans.
- Managing inventory targets (including safety stock levels) for raw materials in close coordination with Demand Planner and Procurement organization
- Developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Identifying & leading implementation of optimization opportunities to manage the cost of RM inventory lying at factory, depots, etc
- Maximizing deliveries of finished goods from various units as per given customer orders and deadlines in coordination with Logistics team
- Ensuring the Master data correctness in ERP
- Providing appropriate training to users to ensure timely MRP runs with proper results
- Planning & monitoring performance of subordinates & team & coaching them on how to improve the same in order to meet departmental goals
- Identifying and planning for requisite training & development requirements for subordinates & team to help bridge skill gaps
What you need to have:
- Qualifications - B.Tech /B.E.;MBA / PGDM
- At least 5+ years experience working in a plant
- Have experience as Supply Chain Manager
- Team handling experience
- Should be well versed with Supply Planning, Procurement, Production and Logistics functions
- Excellent handling of respective functional plans and adherance monitoring
Role: Erp ( KIWI )
Company: KOCH (https://www.kochind.com/" target="_blank">https://www.
Type: Permanent (Direct payroll)
Edu: Any Full time Graduates
Exp : 1 to 3 years
Job Location: Kundalahalli,Ne
ar Brookefield Hospital, Bangalore -560037
Job Description :
Bachelor’s degree in technology related field
Minimum of 1 + years Major ERP system experience
Functional / technical proficiency in designing, configuring and implementing in ERP System
Strong understanding of order management, billing, and ERP master data
Strong verbal and written communication ·
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, critical thinking and innovation
Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Must be detailed-oriented.
Ability to develop repeatable development processes with supporting documentation.
Corrugated Industry Experience
Greetings from Safeducate !!!
Safeducate (A group company of Safexpress Logistics Pvt. Ltd.) is a leading training company in Logistics and E-commerce. Having a pool of 500 companies for current and future requirements in Logistics and E-commerce Operations.
Currently we need fresh graduates for training and Hiring process.
Joining process -
Entry test and Personal Interview at Safeducate Learning Pvt Ltd .(A Safexpress Group Company) RANCHI
After successfully completion of Logistics Training candidates will be offered a full time Job in Leading Organization.
Perks and Benefits
Best In Industry
Role Logistics Executive
Industry TypeCourier / Transportation / Freight / Warehousing
Functional AreaSupply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Employment Type-Full Time, Permanent
Safeducate Learning is a leading training, skilling and consulting organization and specializes in the domains of Supply Chain Management & Logistics, Retail, Manufacturing and Automotive. This unique profitable company was launched by Safexpress, India's leading Logistics management company, in 2007 and has been growing by leaps and bounds.