Role Full Stack Developer
Basic Qualifications Fresh Graduates – B.E, B.Tech or B.Sc. (IT/Computer Science).
Required Experience Fresher or 0-2 years of work experience
Salary At par with industry standards
Required Competencies ● Should know Web Technologies like NodeJs, ExpressJs, MongoDB and Angular
● Ability to multitask and work in teams
● Communication skills
● Continuous improvement mindset, confident and proactive
● Ability to write clean code, and a strong understanding of how the web
● Good practical understanding of technology and its application
● Strong planning and time management skills, eye for detail.
● Relationship building skills.
Role and Responsibilities
● Must have a good understanding of Full Stack development
● Must be able to write modular/reusable code and use JS frameworks like ExpressJS, NodeJS and
Angular also MongoDB, and knowledge about their internal working.
● Strong sense of UI/UX is preferred.
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
● Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web
technologies and techniques
● High affinity to pick up new programming languages
● Must be able to design and develop custom reusable components and libraries.
About Great Manager Institute
B.Tech./ BE - Computer, IT, Electronics only
- 2+ year of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands on experience on Relationl Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem solving
Good to Have Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
- Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Good understanding of REACT application, Native Android, System architecture, and workflows
- Experience with function and class components, hooks and material UI, CSS, styled-components preferred
- Understanding of RESTful APIS, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), GIT, popular frontend development tools, CI/CD tools, DevOps
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Good problem-solving, Open-minded team player, troubleshooting skills
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Fullstack Developer in MERN/ Reactjs-Nodejs to join our team!
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use in React js
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Design and build RESTful APIs in Node Js
- Writing clean, testable code with unit testing
- Own and debug production issues
- 1+ years of experience in the design and development of modern web applications using react
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Any NodeJs backend experience is a must e.g ExpressJS or NestJS (NestJS is preferred choice)
- NodeJS & NPM ecosystem, WebPack JSON, REST, HTTP Web services, Postman
- Ability to logically break the problem down into logical minimal steps
- Tools: IntelliJ, VSCode, git/Github/Gitlab, Jenkins, JIRA
- Experience with testing frameworks like Jest, Jasmine, or Mocha
- Strong work ethics and good communication skills
- Ability to learn and implement new technologies
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements, a knack for benchmarking and optimization will be a plus.
- Familiarity with restful APIs.
- Version control: Git and Github
- Familiarity with cloud service in general eg : AWS/Google cloud etc.
- Must have good analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Vision : Bikayi helps small to medium sized businesses go online and scale their businesses. Bikayi merchants are selling various things from groceries to apparels and electronic items.
- Scale : We are very close to grossing a GMV of 1B dollars on an annual basis. Probably one of your neighbourhood shops is using Bikayi to sell online.
- Fuel : Monetizing the product from early days we have a solid business model and our revenue numbers are growing at a healthy pace. Apart from this we are funded by top investors in the world like Sequoia capital and Ycombinator.
- People : We have a culture which gives you a lot of challenges to solve and at the same time get high rewards.
- 42,59,407 Indians started their online selling journey with Bikayi this year, That is greater than the combined population of Maldives and Monaco
- We witnessed a GMV growth of 5400% and revenue growth of 1100% last year.
- Band Chainsmokers have also invested in Bikayi 🎵
- Guide the team : Help the junior engineers to unblock them and guide them on best design practices. Help in code reviewing on a regular basis.
- Responsible for code delivery : Pushing deploys on a constant basis. When working in a growth stage company, this part can be challenging as the speed of requirements is high. You will need to make sure you are able to push code on a regular basis.
- Design & Architecture : You need to have technical expertise in the company's tech stack and in general the frontend or backend infrastructures.
- Prepare thorough technical documentation which can be used as a reference by other engineers.
- Own your product : You will be responsible for the success / failure of your team and the product. You will need to work with cross functional teams, understand their requirements and make sure that everybody is on the same page.
- Past experience of working for tier 1 / vc funded companies.
- 3+ years of commercial work experience in the relevant domains.
- Continuous past experience of delivering products at a steady pace.
- Experience in the following would be preferred.
- Node Js for Backend Engineers
- React Js for Frontend Engineers
- Flexible hours
- Book reading / personal development stipend
- ESOP pool also available
- Health insurance benefits
- Fully stacked snack kitchen and gaming room
- Free front row tickets to The Chainsmokers concerts in India \m/
NOTE - SALARY IS NEGOTIABLE
Team Lead Full stack developer
Born at MIT, GeniusMesh is an executive networking, career coaching and recruitment platform. We are building our offshore team to support our growth. The lead full stack developer has a range of responsibilities from shaping and implementing strategic products to ensuring that we stay on the leading edge of technology. Responsible to contribute across the technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment, to application development.
- Designs the overall technical architecture of the product
- Mentors and coaches the technical team, specifically with pair programming and code reviews
- Engages in coding to help the team to develop the solution and solve all surfacing problems at hand. Identifies and removes technical impediments
- Provides technical training and guidance to other developers
- Works with product owner to align the roadmap with strengths and opportunities with the technical stack
- Constantly looks for improvement in solving technical problems and designing the solutions, not afraid to discuss with passion resolutions
- Provides the team with a roadmap for implementing agile software engineering practices for higher code quality
- Shares responsibility with Product Owners for building reusable and scalable components
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline or graduate from a top school
- Minimum 6+ years of software development experience
- Seen as an expert within the technical components of the domains/products/journeys
- Can make architecture decisions at a team and product level
- Experience working on projects that span multiple organizations and business units
- Experience in building and scaling SaaS solutions
- Agile Development experience (XP, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery), with Solution Architect experience
- Strong communication experience with the ability to assist in aligning organization on complex technical decisions
- Must be a creative thinker and can recognize and solve problems by thinking outside the box
- Preferred Technical Experience: TDD, Jira, AWS (Elastic Beanstalk), Python, Express.js, BDD
- Ability to write quality unit tests and integration tests
- Understanding of repeatable automated processes for building the application, testing it, documenting it, and deploying it at scale
- An awareness of security concerns is very important, as each layer presents its possible vulnerabilities
- Willing to get hands dirty in various tools and technologies
- Must have entrepreneurial mindset, willing to roll up the sleeve to make things happen
- Must be willing to work in a fast paced environment.
Striving for excellence is in our DNA.
We are more than just specialists; we are experts in agile software development with a keen focus on Cloud Native D3 (Digital, Data, DevSecOps. We help leading global businesses to imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world.
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are a multinational company that is growing fast. This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you have it in you?
About The Role
As a Java Developer, you will analyze, design, program, test, document, and maintain software applications for Fortune companies. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across StatusNeo paying special attention to solutions’ architecture and code quality.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base. You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
Keep abreast of technological advancement, emerging standards, and new software solutions that may affect decisions about system builds or enhancements.
Work within a team of developers to complete proposed initiatives, contributing application architecture and implementation guidance
Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying the reported system’s shortcomings.
Analyze requests for enhancements/changes and write amendment/program specifications.
Understand the inter-dependencies of the services (application, system, and database) and able to pinpoint problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency.
Use development tools to develop applications for better productivity.
Provide pre & post-implementation support. Provide technical guidance to junior colleagues in their work.
Quickly gain an understanding of our clients’ requirements, technology needs, and solution architecture
Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop appropriate solutions
Brainstorm with team members and prove the ability to think on the fly.
Spring Boot, Spring Rest, Spring Data
Testing framework - Junit, Mockito
Experience in deploying the application on one of public cloud preferably Microsoft Azure. (Other - AWS or Google Cloud)
Experience in one of the messaging platform preferably Kafka (Other - Rabbitmq or Active MQ)
Others – Linux, Git, Maven, CI/CD pipeline
Experience in working with Agile teams
Good To Have
Git (1-2 years of experience)
Develop test cases, conduct SIT, load test, and tune the performance of systems to meet acceptance criteria.
Perform and manage stages of the SCRUM and participate in the systems review with Project Lead/Manager.
Experience in the development of cloud-native applications is an added advantage.
Experience working in Agile teams
What We Offer
National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
Modern & lively working environment
Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
Causality Biomodels is an Indo-German life science informatics company that focuses on the development of data-based solutions in the bioinformatics sector. Specifically, we work using semantic integration & information extraction methods, knowledge & data organization, and advanced statistical & machine learning techniques in the context of life sciences.
The team Causality Biomodels is searching for a full stack developer with a strong focus on Python, capable of taking on a lead developer role.
You will be mainly focusing on the following areas:
- Implementing new features by modifying our backend system and UI according to the product backlog and discussions with the team.
- Rapid prototyping to explore new directions based on current research developments.
- Design, development and maintenance of APIs, as well as product and add-on components.
- Maintenance of code integrity and organization.
The requirements are:
- Successfully completed bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or in related fields such as Bioinformatics.
- At least 2 years of professional software engineering experience.
- High proficiency in Python and ability to write clean and well-documented code (must).
- Experience with cloud-based development using AWS (preferred), GCP or Azure.
- Experience with Docker and container-based deployment.
- Experience with at least one database system (SQL or no-SQL).
- High familiarity with Git.
- Experience with agile development practices.
- Experience with CI/CD and automated testing.
- Very strong English skills (both verbal and written).
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge about machine learning or data science.
- Experience with Python packages SpaCy, scikit-learn, flask and fastapi.
- Experience with Gitlab CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience working with knowledge graph data.
- Knowledge and experience in bioinformatics methods.