We are an AI-Powered CX Cloud that enables enterprises to transform customer experience and boost revenue with our APIs by automating and analysing customer interactions at scale. We assist across multiple voice and non-voice channels in 30+ languages whilst coaching and training agents with minimal costs.
Problem we are solving
In comparison to worldwide norms, customer support in traditional contact centers is quite appalling, due to high number of queries, insufficient capacity of agents and inane customer support systems, businesses struggle with a multi-fold rise in customer discontent and bounce rate, resulting in connectivity failure points between them and customers. To address this issue, IITian couple Manish and Rashi Gupta founded Rezo's AI-Powered CX Cloud for Enterprises 2018 to help businesses avoid customer churn and boost revenue without incurring financial costs by providing 24x7 real-time responses to customer inquiries with minimal human interaction.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
Life at Rezo.AI
- We take transparency very seriously. Along with a full view of team goals, get a top-level view across the board with our regular town hall meetings.
- A highly inclusive work culture that promotes a relaxed, creative, and productive environment.
- Practice autonomy, open communication, growth opportunities, while maintaining a perfect work-life balance.
- Go on company-sponsored offsites, and blow off steam with your work buddies.
Perks & Benefits
Learning is a way of life. Unlock your full potential backed with cutting-edge tools and mentor-ship
Get the best in class medical insurance, programs for taking care of your mental health, and a Contemporary Leave Policy (beyond sick leaves)
We are a fast-paced start-up with some of the best talents from diverse backgrounds. Working together to solve customer services problems. We believe a diverse workforce is a powerful multiplier of innovation and growth, which is key to providing our clients with the best possible service and our employees with the best possible career. Diversity makes us smarter, more competitive, and more innovative.
Explore more here
Rezo.ai is an AI-Powered Contact Center that enables enterprises to enhance customer experience and boost revenue by automating and analyzing customer agent interactions across multiple channels including voice, email, chat/WhatsApp, and social, at the required scale, whilst training agents with minimal costs.
• Calling the leads provided in the CRM and understand their requirements of career up-skilling and pitch the right course as per their needs.
• Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives.
• Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with existing customers.
• Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline.
• Should be maintaining all customer interactions in the CRM.
• Should have decent exposure working with any CRM like Salesforce, Zoho, etc.
• Managing all pre-sales to post-sales support activities for the assigned leads.
• Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
• Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives.
• To understand customer requirements in the geography assigned and future product portfolio improvement based on past customer feedback.
• Excellent spoken and verbal skills
• Ability to plan and execute
• Ability to persuade and negotiate
• Ability to work under stress
• Ability to work in a team
• Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
Any Graduate Any Graduate Job Description Counselling & providing information about various courses to the students/parents and guiding them about the best course which will be suitable for them. Increasing the Branch's admission count. Able to generate walk-ins from Database Calling. Monitoring and ensuring timely implementation of all Academics related activities. Scheduling and conducting Student and Parent Orientation Program. Being a Point of contact to address Parents / students queries, grievances and giving them the relevant support and best possible solution thus ensuring parents & students satisfaction. Ensuring timely completion of portion by adhering to the lecture & test timetable and coordinating with faculty members. Support Management by maintaining up-to-date records with regards to Enquiries, Admissions, Batches, etc. Managing the Branch honestly & setting high ethical standards for his/her team. Note : Salary will be negotiable as per the knowledge and experience Key Skills Decision Making, Good Communication, Problem Solver, Self Motivation, Team Leading
Zycus is looking out for Seasoned Sales professionals, with a Software sales experience of about 1-5 years, and hands-on experience in the generation of leads and new business opportunities. Headquartered in Princeton, the U.S. in 1998, Zycus has grown every day to be established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. Our spirit of innovation and our passion to help procurement create greater business impact are reflected among procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years. We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of-breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more. With a team of 1200+ employees, we are present in India with 3 development centers at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the U.S. (New Jersey, Atlanta, Chicago), U.K., Australia, Dubai, Netherland, and Singapore.
Know more about the LEADER of Gartner's 2013, 2015 & 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites and The Forrester Wave-: eProcurement, Q2 2017
MARKET SIZEUSD 5 Billion and grows tremendously during economic downturns
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- The incumbent will report to Manager/Sr. Manager - Business Development and will be Executive/Sr. Executive depending upon the relevance and no. of years of experience.-
- Collaborating with Regional Sales Managers to accelerate the influx of business opportunities in the assigned territory.
- Reaching out via Phone/Email/Social Media to connect with prospective customers.- Conducting secondary research into company financials, line of business, technology requirements, etc., to personalize prospecting efforts-
- Staying up to date with the latest procurement industry trends & best practices- Competitor analysis & positioning against them-
- Delivering first-level Corporate Overview Presentations- Pre-qualification of business opportunities (Gauging- Budget, Authority, Need & Timeline)-
- Strategizing cross-functional campaigns to be conducted by BD & Marketing Necessary
- Educational Qualification:
- Graduation is a must (B.E.and MBA referred)-
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English (Public Speaking background is preferable)-
- Soft Skills (Pitching, Probing, Objection Handling, Rapport Building)-
- Strong, in-depth analytical skill-
- Proficient in professional business conversational etiquette-
- Account Mapping & Social Selling ability-
- Networking & Team Management
- Work Location: Mumbai
- Education: Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
- LOCATION: Mumbai
- COMPENSATION: Competitive
- WHY ZYCUS? :- Be a part of one of the fastest-growing product Companies in India-
- Come join a young, dynamic & enterprising team-
- Work on the latest technologies-
- Flexible working hours (As per business requirement).
As a Sales Manager, you will be developing key customer relationships and providing simple /low-level tech troubleshooting to customers with the goal to keep customers satisfied with the business products.
- Carrying a target for each product : Building leads, making a pitch, presenting a proposal, following up
- Generating target revenue for all solutions /courses offered by the company.
- Devising new selling strategies and improving current sales processes.
- Building an instant connect with new customers and on boarding them onto the platform
- Supporting, responding, or escalating any issues, or red flags to the appropriate team
- Ensuring team achieves productivity and quality roster adherence
- Collaborating regularly with sales team to discuss best practices, business and market trends, and review qualification approach to maximize opportunities
- Continuously managing the performance and development of the team through proper coaching and feedback, development of sales skills, competitive positioning, motivation, goal setting and general direction
- Engaging with customers on a periodic basis to understand their feedback on the platform, what is going well, and what can improved
- Working towards avoiding last-minute surprises and potentially lose a customer / renewal
- Meticulously logging all interactions with customers onto the CRM platform in order to be completely transparent about the status of the customer relationship
What you need to have:
- 3-4 years of experience in Ed tech Sales with a proven history in managing a team
- Edtech Sales Experience is highly preferred
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of customer success processes
- Patient and active listener
- Passion for service
- People Management and sales/customer service experience preferred
companies implement automation in their processes.
We are looking for passionate, self driven individuals who will interact with leads / potential
customers and derive sales from them.
That apart we are constantly experimenting with various sales strategies, you will be
expected to contribute new ideas and put in efforts in those directions.
Designation- Sr Sales Executive
Department- Sales and Support
Location- Mulund, Mumbai | (Presently WFH)
Salary- Competitive hike over existing salary
● Nurture in-bound leads to conversion
● Periodic outbound calls, if needed
● Handling existing customers queries and upsell opportunities
● Collaborate with various internal teams
● Participate in product brainstorming sessions
Qualification: BSc IT/ BSc Computers/ BCA/ BE/ BTech or MTech/ MCA/ MSc IT or any
Experience, Competencies and Skills Required
● Excellent Communication Skills
● International Outbound Calling and Customer Support Experience in a call centre
environment will be an advantage
● Emotional Intelligence
● Ability to Work on Targets
Job Purpose: This Job Position usually administers to recover the payments from the defaulter clients within the stipulated period of time to maintain the cash flow of the company.
Industry- Heavy Machinery, Industrial Equipment, Construction, engineering, cement, metals
- Undertake regular and frequent calls, site visits, follow-ups to implement remedial strategies and action plans agreed with Team Lead, for recovery.
- Initiate demand and reminding letters to all defaulting customers and review all credit files for proper documentation and monitoring.
- Obtain background information on all accounts assigned to the Recovery Team and especially customer information etc…
- Follow up on major debtors accounts assigned to ensure recoveries through calls, demand notices or any other appropriate means.
- Ensure accounts assigned to them are fully recovered.
- Prompt identification of unauthorized balances and follow up with clients on early warning and remedial action on the same.
- Daily call memo and progress report on negotiations with debtors in respect of repayment of indebtedness.
- Negotiations/meetings with customers who want payment work out options such as refinancing, rescheduling and restructuring
- Should have two-wheeler.
Skills & Knowledge:
-Relevant Experience 1 - 2 years experience in recovery or collection
-Proficient in MS Office(Excel Knowledge is Mandatory)
-Good Communication skills in Marathi, Hindi,& English
-Self Motivated & Go-getter
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location- Warje, Pune
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
Humain Health, one of the fastest growing brands in the diagnostic industry, is looking for young and motivated Business Development Executives Inside Sales, to build on the growth momentum.
1.Assist customers in sale of diagnostic tests, health packages and other healthcare services on phone .
2.Spread awareness for preventive health checkups, and up-sell preventive packages to meet revenue targets
3.Fully responsible for meeting and exceeding targets as assigned periodically
4.Reaching productivity that meets job standards, while working with speed and accuracy
5.Flexible, able to shift priorities to accommodate changing demands.
6.Ensure no losses or errors occurred while assisting customers
Work towards ensuring zero cases of mis-selling / fraud in the processes
7.Responding in a timely and effective manner to all internal communication.
8.Adheres to and supports company policies and practices
9.Report customer feedback to manager, to help increase the efficiency of our campaigns
1.Strong empathy for customers and a hunger for growth
2.Min of 1 yr of experience in direct customer sales