- Minimum 7 years of Manual and automation experience.
- Experience of testing Application hosted over Cloud for various platform and OS.
- Web and Mobile testing expertise
- Experience on Agile and Scrum methodology
- To be responsible for effectively converting US into manual/Automation test cases for WEB and Mobile apps as per the coding standards.
- Expert in Database
- Help other team members on writing and reviewing test cases and provide sufficient help for any blocker.
- Certified as ready for release to Production follow all necessary test phases and meet the pre-agreed quality standards.
- Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements
- Work closely with Automation team members to understand automation progress and take ownership of analyzing any failures are there
- Provides regular quality reports on test progress, anomalies, risks and issues associated with project testing
Position: Automation QA
Experience : 2-4 Years
Salary : Up to 10 LPA
Location: Pune, Mumbai
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Java or Python language.
- Automation framework knowledge, Data-driven, BDD, etc.
- Jenkins configuration hands-on experience.
- GitHub and version controlling hands-on knowledge.
- Communication skills must
- Knowledge of maven
- Well-versed with selenium and appium for both ios and android.
- Rest API automation knowledge will be an added advantage.
If interested kindly share your cv at [email protected] tigihr. com
- Demonstrated work experience in Manual and Automation testing
- Ability to develop Test Automation Scripts and Test Executions
- Hands-on experience in Selenium web driver and Core Java, TestNG/Cucumber
- Expertise in Testing web services/APIs, Jenkins
- Familiarity with tools/utilities such as Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence
- It is advantageous to have prior experience with tools such as JMeter in performance testing such as load testing, spike testing, and so on.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, technical troubleshooting skills, and attention to detail.
- Willingness and flexibility to switch between multiple high priority assignments
· Create test plan and test cases
· Verify application for functionality
· Develop Test Automation for products
· Master the functionality of the product
· Work with Product managers to understand the product requirement & acceptance criteria
· Develop deep understanding of the architecture & implementation for the product
· Drive a culture of quality, technical curiosity, continuous improvement, and evidence-based decision-making in the organization.
· Execute other Duties as assigned
Must-Have Skills and Abilities:
· 3 to 5 years of experience in Information Technology with expertise in test automation of applications from UI and API layer.
· Hands on experience with one or more querying languages such SQL (preferred) and No SQL databases (MongoDB).
· Hands on experience in automating backend REST services including writing custom functions using tools such as Cypress, Postman, REST Assured, Ready API etc.
· Experience of working in distributed agile teams using agile frameworks such as SCRUM ,
· Hands on experience of working with continues integration tools such Jenkins, Circle CI.
· Able to independently create and maintain automation test jobs using tools such as Jenkins.
· Hands on experience working with source code management tools such as GitLab, GitHub, AWS Code Commit etc.
· Ability to quickly adapt to new tools and evolving technologies.
· Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
• Executing test scripts and reviewing results
• Reporting and documenting technical issues
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
• Review and analyze system specifications
• Collaborate with Quality Analyst to develop effective strategies and test plans
• Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
• Evaluate product code according to specifications
• Create logs to document testing phases and defects
• Report bugs and errors to development teams
• Help troubleshoot issues
• Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
• Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
• Experience in project management and QA methodology
• Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
• Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
• Strong organizational skills
• BSc/BE in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Job ID: RP1050
Job Location: Mumbai or Gurugram
Expected Joining: within a month
- 4 to 7 years of experience in the lending domain.
- Proficiency with selenium using Java or Python
- Proficiency in Linux, network database, distributed system.
- Develop test plans, identify quality risks and propose reasonable solutions
- Organize and execute test tasks
Mobile programming LLC is a US-based digital transformation company. We help enterprises transform ideas into innovative and intelligent solutions, governing the Internet of Things, Digital Commerce, Business Intelligence Analytics, and Cloud Programming. Mobile programming is SAP Preferred Vendor, Apple Adjunct Partner, Google Empaneled Mobile Vendor, and Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
We cater to a wide range of entertainment categories including video streaming, music streaming, games and short videos via our MX Player and MX Takatak apps which are our flagship products.
Both MX Player and MX Takatak iOS apps are frequently featured amongst the top 5 apps in the Entertainment category on the Indian App Store. These are built by a small team of engineers based in Mumbai.
We are looking for strong iOS Engineers with hands-on coding skills, who enjoy working in an environment that provides a high degree of ownership & autonomy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Hands-on engineer with an eye for detail and an attitude to break things.
● Writes and executes tests to certify features.
● Test to detect regressions.
● Interfaces with Product Management, Design and Development teams to brainstorm feature and requirements.
● Is the quality gatekeeper for the products getting shipped to our users.
● A bachelor's degree in engineering with 5-9 yrs of product testing experience.
● Strong experience in testing native mobile apps (Android/iOS).
● Ability to plan, prioritize and execute in fast moving Agile sprints.
● Good Knowledge of test automation tools/frameworks (Selenium, Appium, XCUITest etc.)
● Good Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Languages.
● Ability to design and implement robust test automation framework for mobile apps.
● Setup and execute test script through CI/CD pipelines.
● Strong in taking ownership of QA deliverables.
● Excellent communication, documentation and reporting skills.
● Knowledge of proxy tools like Charles/Stetho/Fiddler to understand issues and raise it to the right channel.
● Strives for the best QA standards while working from Office/Home.
● A trouble shooter for junior members in the team.
Good to have:
● Prior experience in the video streaming domain.
● Strong debugging skills.
● Prior experience in games testing.
● Prior experience of a mobile app with 100 mn+ installs
● Prior experience in recruitment activities.
Minimum 10 years of relevant experience:
- Should have worked extensively in various Testing projects
- Responsible to develop and drive the framework development for the assigned projects
- Should be expert in providing high level of Process Improvement through reusable code (at least 70%)
- High level of technical expertise to handle automation framework development from scratch on various tools
- Expert in Selenium and Java
- Should have good understanding of Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) framework in automation testing
- Should have worked on various frameworks like TestNG, Maven, Cucumber
- Good to have experience on various other automation testing tools like Qualitia, TOSCA, UFT
- Good knowledge on Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Good knowledge on source control systems like SVN, Git, etc.
- Basic Experience in Capital Markets/Stock Exchange/Broking House domain
- Should be well versed with both Functional and Non-Functional Testing
- Must be aware of API and Database testing
- Basic knowledge of SQL queries
- Must have worked on test management tools like HP ALM
- Must have experience of defect tracking tools like Jira, Mantis
- Should have knowledge of various platforms like Windows, UNIX
- Efficient in understanding the Defect Lifecycle
- Efficient in scripting languages like Java, C#
- Contribute to framework development and emphasize on reusability
- Should have worked on Agile based projects; Good to have experience in TDD/TFD
- Must be aware testing artefacts like test strategy, test plan, defect report, etc.
- Regular tracking and reporting
- Review the work of the junior testers
- Assembling and coordinating project team members; assigning individual responsibilities
- Prepare testing metrics and share with the Test manager
- Should stay updated with the latest developments in the field of Testing
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Coordinate recruitment or selection of project personnel
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance/Testing experience.
- 3+ years of Data Quality experience, or SDET experience with a focus on data, data warehousing, reporting, etc.
- 3+ years of Data Quality experience, or QA experience with a focus on Android, iOS, Roku, and connected devices,
- 3+ years of testing experience working within an Agile environment, and with Agile Management tools such as JIRA.
- Experience with Automation Framework development using Java.
- Experience with Performance Test Design, Development, and load testing execution.
- Design, create and maintain assets used to execute performance tests and contribute to the execution and monitoring of performance test executions using ApacheJMeter, LoadRunner, or similar tools.
- Working knowledge of JAVA, JVM, Spring Boot, data warehouse, data integration, SQL Server, apache Kafka, data streaming, big data, MongoDB, SQL, Web Services, microservices,ETL,change data capture (CDC), DevOps.
- Strong SQL experience, with knowledge of AWS Redshift, Snowflake, or columnar databases.
- Experience with reporting or analytics tools like Tableau or Mode.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services, querying, and working with data in various AWS services.
- Programming experience in a language such as Python, Java, etc. for the purposes of parsing files and running queries.
- Experience with analytics implementations (network events, ad beacons, user action events, etc.) in a web or mobile application.
We are looking for
Python Tester/ Python QA automation Engineer /
Experience : 6 to 12 years
CTC : As per Industry Norms
Required Key Skills
Python+ selenium, automation testing, manual testing, selenium , shell scripting , manual, API Testing or Rest assured, Rest API,