- Accreditation of Kofax KTA / KTM
- Experience in Kofax Total Agility Development – 2-3 years minimum
- Ability to develop and translate functional requirements to design
- Experience in requirement gathering, analysis, development, testing, documentation, version control, SDLC, Implementation and process orchestration
- Experience in Kofax Customization, writing Custom Workflow Agents, Custom Modules, Release Scripts
- Application development using Kofax and KTM modules
- Good/Advance understanding of Machine Learning /NLP/ Statistics
- Exposure to or understanding of RPA/OCR/Cognitive Capture tools like Appian/UI Path/Automation Anywhere etc
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative attitude
- Work with multiple teams and stakeholders,like Analytics, RPA, Technology and Project management teams
- Good understanding of compliance, data governance and risk control processes
- Masters in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Econometrics Or BE/B-Tech, MCA or MBA with 15+ years of full time education
- Previous experience of working on Agile & Hybrid delivery environment
- Knowledge of VB.Net, C#( C-Sharp ), SQL Server , Web services
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Senior Tools Programmer within the Tools and Tech Department, you will be writing Core code which is the foundation to all our games plus writing tools and software to optimise and automate our processes.
What you tell your friends you do
“I create tools and infrastructure for our games and software projects”
What you will really be doing
- Using C# and Unity as the main technologies in your day to day work.
- Designing and writing high quality and reliable code
- Writing Core Systems used by all games
- Working with scripting languages
- Working closely with third party SDKs
- Solving any challenges that might appear on the way.
- Contributing towards ideas for tools and helping to grow the department.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- At least 3 years of experience in development with C# or C++.
- Experience with Unity.
- Unity Editor Tools experience would be a plus.
- Experience with scripting languages
- Android / iOS experience would be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An avid interest in either console or mobile games, preferably both.
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Technical Architect - AA
Technical Architect - Uipath
Technical Architect - Blueprism
Support Pre-sales activities and provide technical solutions, effort estimation, define delivery strategy and plan
· Provide recommendation of RPA product
· Develop the technical solution for the RPA Automation.
· Define the To-be automated process flows including any custom-built components
· Define the design to consider the following aspects
· Method of access (internal client network , internet, local access)
· User Authentication (SSO, central LDAP, individual log in)
· Customer’s IT Security and/or Audit Policies which impact the robot deployment
· User Authorization Processes, it’s lead times & request process
· Ensuring multiple robots can handle shared resources
· Ensuring there are no duplicate transactions processed or orphaned transactions.
· Application landscape
· Understanding technical impacts of applications using OCR or Adobe Flash
· Understanding technical impacts of applications accessed behind Citrix.
· Auditing & Exception handling
· Hosting & Environments
· Hosting Locations and Hosting provider (Internal / 3rd party)
· Availability of test system by application
· Availability of “production like” test data within test applications
· Consistency of test data between applications
· Performance & Availability
· Ensuring Performance of key applications in the process that could limit the average handling time of the automation
· System availability & timings
· Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery
· Assist development team in resolving technical problems
· Assist Support teams to resolve issues
· Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews and walkthroughs
· Design technical specifications for RPA (Uipath/Blue Prism/Automation Anywhere) that meets the requirements and handled all the non functional requirements of concurrency, scalability, security requirements, restart and recovery.
· Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document to meet the defined requirements. Works on the coding the more complicated automations or reusable components, and delegates and mentors junior developers for the less complex components.
· Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
· Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
· Ensures documentation is well maintained.
· Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
· Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
· Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
· Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
· Mentors junior developers and performs code reviews for quality control.
· 10 to 12 years of IT experience. Minimum 2 years of experience in leading architecture and design.
· Having led a minimum 2 RPA project implementations as lead architect
· Certification in Robotics for any one product ( Uipath / Blueprism / Automation Anywhere)
· Experience in defining the architecture of enterprise level applications involving multiple systems, sub-systems and ERPs.
· Experience front ending client facing discussions and interfacing with Client Business, IT and Architecture teams
· Knowledge of automation tool capabilities and technical requirements
· Good communication skills & customer interaction skills.
- 3+ years of experience in developing VR games/app
- Proficient in C#/Java/C++ with a good understanding of object-oriented development
- Excellent understanding of all parts of Unity3D or related engine
- Strong 3D math skills
- Experience working on a physics-based game project, and source control systems such as Git in a multi-developer team environment.
- Understanding UX design process and experience working with UX design team and/or development team
- Good debugger and problem solver
- A keen understanding of the challenges of VR
- Can break down and estimate tasks accurately
- Partner with Art, Design and Production teams to ensure schedules and goals meet business and project needs
- Demonstrable experience in building games for Oculus Rift, PlayStation VR, Gear VR or Daydream
- Experience in leading small agile teams as well as comfortable working as Individual Contributor when required
Description: Microsoft C# XAML Developer who will design and build cutting edge user
experiences for our client’s consumer facing application. The Senior Software Developer will work
closely with product owners, UX designers, front-end, and back-end developers to help build the
next generation platform.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
• 5-8+ years of experience in an enterprise or consumer software development environment
• Strong knowledge of C# language and the .NET framework
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Expert level programming skills creating UWP or WPF applications using C#/XAML
• Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, with a broader understanding of the
• Experience developing consumer facing user interfaces and supporting UI controls/components
• Ability to write clean, readable, maintainable code
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Architect, design & build modern user interface for consumers
• Collaborate with UI/UX teams to deliver high performing and easy to use applications
• Participate in code reviews with staff as necessary to ensure a high quality, performant product
• Develop a deep understanding of client goals and objectives, and articulate how your solutions
address their needs
• Unit testing/test-driven development
• Integration testing
• Post-deployment production support and troubleshooting
• C#, .Net Core, MVVM, Rest API, Dependency Injection.
• Azure DevOps, CI/CD, YAML setup for mobile applications preferred.
• Strong understanding of design patterns.
• Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies.
• Advanced knowledge of using Git source control system.
Education- BE, BTech , MCA , BCA and Relevant qualifications
Business analyst, Business analysis, Product owner, Requirement gathering, Agile, FRD, BRD
Qualified Business Analyst expertise in Data Analytics & AI, Digital Banking. Core domain is Wholesale and retail Banking.
Primarily we look for below following criteria :
- Good requirement gathering / BA skills
- Experience of Agile framework
- Domain – BFS : Wholesale / Retail etc.
- Data Analytics & AI, Digital Banking experience
Preferably IMMEDIATE JOINERS.
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/MCA with 70% aggregate and passed out in 2020 /2021
Salary : Rs. 2.4LPA starting revised half yearly based on performance.
Skills : Programming with C++/JAVA/SWIFT/Angular/QA (Anyone)
Job Location : Marathahalli, Bangalore
1) WebFOCUS BI Reporting
2) WebFOCUS Adminstration
3) Sybase or Oracle or SQL Server or Snowflake
4) DWH Skills
Nice to have:
1) Experience in SAP BO / Crystal report / SSRS / Power BI
2) Experience in Informix
3) Experience in ETL
• Technical knowledge regarding best practices of BI development / integration.
• Candidate must understand business processes, be a detailed-oriented person and quickly grasp new concepts.
• Additionally the candidate will have strong presentation, interpersonal, software development and work management skills.
• Strong Advanced SQL programming skills are required
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
• Experience working with one or more BI Reporting tools as Analyst/Developer.
• Knowledge of data mining techniques and procedures and knowing when their use is appropriate
• Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner.
• Experience converting reports from one reporting tool to another
- 5+ years experience with Hyland OnBase (Content Management)
- Have knowledge on OnBase workflows
- Knowledge on Document Intake Process, Indexing etc., on OnBase
- Experience writing custom scripts to intervene on the OnBase workflows using DotNet
- Hands-on in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle including writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to navigate uncertainty.
- Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively.
Below Mentioned is the JD for the role:
- Gathering business and functional requirements.
- Developing requirements documents: goal model, functional modeling, business process, customer interactions/wireframes; writing high-level user requirements (Epics and User Stories) and Process flows/analysis in JIRA
- Preparing use cases and formal requirements documentation.
- Analyzing and simplifying the requirement scenarios and be able to write prerequisites, Acceptance Criteria. Work closely with the business and technology to gather & write end to end business testing requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Ensuring that releases are getting completed as per timeline and quality by working closely with the product delivery team and keeping daily track of progress.
- Coordinate UAT activities prior to new product releases and client onboarding events including tracking of defects and progress of resolution.
- Escalation of issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure adherence to audit, SLA and operational standards.
- Demonstrations of new functionality to business and technology users.
- Work in tandem with the Documentation team to produce user manual and system documents.
- Work closely with the support team to ensure timely knowledge transfer
- Providing analysis and support for the project management, application development, and QA teams throughout the development lifecycle.
- Acting as a liaison between the technology department and other business units.
- Working on RFI or RFP proposals. Participating in process studies or pre-sales process of responding to RFI, RFP, and proposals.
- Leading business and technical analysis sessions to support new development efforts to meet current and projected business needs.
- Quickly understanding the business issues and data challenges of clients organization and industry.
- Providing expertise on the system's capabilities/limitations as it relates to business goals.
- Preparing impact and opportunity assessments regarding the cost/benefit of proposed projects.
- Aligning stakeholders on business requirements, system requirements, program functions, and strategy.
- 4 + years of hands-on experience with software applications as a BA
- Proficient with tools like Jira, Confluence, Wiki, Ms-Word, Excel, and Visio, etc.
- Have a good experience of the Agile Process(SCRUM)
- Can validate, refine and optimize solution option models, Through analysis of options, can select the option with the greatest business benefit bearing in mind the customer's & product objectives
- Can form a recommendation or recommendations, with justification, to the decision making authority/s, Applies effective influencing strategies to enable Decisions.
- Is able to take fresh views and avoid rigid thought patterns, Is prepared to investigate and challenge the unknown, Applies common sense and doesn't go over the top
- Comprehends end to end business life cycle and stated/unstated needs of the customer in order to provide value
- Shows a good understanding of the domain and visualize new features and requirements from industry best practice and document them for technical implementation
- Is clear and concise and writes in a format which is focused on the reader, avoids unnecessary detail, Documents are presented in a professional format with good spelling and grammar, clearly identifying any missing or incomplete content.
- Demonstrates active listening and values others input/expertise, diversity of views/opinions and responds appropriately.