- Accreditation of Kofax KTA / KTM
- Experience in Kofax Total Agility Development – 2-3 years minimum
- Ability to develop and translate functional requirements to design
- Experience in requirement gathering, analysis, development, testing, documentation, version control, SDLC, Implementation and process orchestration
- Experience in Kofax Customization, writing Custom Workflow Agents, Custom Modules, Release Scripts
- Application development using Kofax and KTM modules
- Good/Advance understanding of Machine Learning /NLP/ Statistics
- Exposure to or understanding of RPA/OCR/Cognitive Capture tools like Appian/UI Path/Automation Anywhere etc
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative attitude
- Work with multiple teams and stakeholders,like Analytics, RPA, Technology and Project management teams
- Good understanding of compliance, data governance and risk control processes
- Masters in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Econometrics Or BE/B-Tech, MCA or MBA with 15+ years of full time education
- Previous experience of working on Agile & Hybrid delivery environment
- Knowledge of VB.Net, C#( C-Sharp ), SQL Server , Web services
He/ she should be a post-graduate or graduate with at least 6 years of professional experience in a variety of business environments with hands on experience in Microsoft Dynamics. Candidates must have excellent analytical skills, good knowledge of project life cycles and the ability to work in a team environment. Experience of interaction with client stakeholders will be useful.
Microsoft certification is good to have.
Financial domain understanding is good to have.
The person should have good experience of working in Agile environment.
Technical skills required
- Must be well versed with any versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM including Dynamics 2011.
- Experience with Dynamics 365, preferably cloud implementation.
- Must have knowledge on CRM modules (Sales, Service & Marketing) of how these modules work. Also aware of new features available in different CRM version.
- Experience in migrating / upgrading CRM system from older version to newer versions will be very useful.
- Must have good knowledge of CRM SDK and tools which are used with CRM for development.
- Experience in integrating CRM system with other ERP systems and/or custom application.
- C# development experience.
- Experience with .Net (C#,WCF/Web API) skills including CRM
- Experience of working with .NET Core is useful.
- Experience of working with MS SQL Server.
- Experience of working with micro services will be useful.
Nice to have
- Any experience with Microsoft Azure Service Bus or similar technology
Soft skills required
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written. S/he should be able to articulate well.
- Comfortable in working directly with the client stakeholders and doing meetings and discussions as needed.
- Experience of working in agile environment. Well versed in different agile ceremonies.
- Focus on self-learning and self-upgrade.
- UK shift 8:30am to 5:30pm GMT (Summer 1pm IST to 10pm IST and Winter 2pm IST to 11 pm IST)
- Flexible to work in shifts to maintain overlap with UK working hours.
- Flexible in working outside of core business hours if needed (mostly during releases)
Experience in years - at least 6 years.
UK shift 8:30am to 5:30pm GMT (Summers 1pm IST to 10pm IST and Winters 2pm IST to 11 pm IST)
A project manager is accountable for initiating, planning and allocating resources, preparing
budgets, monitoring progress, managing changes and keeping stakeholders informed throughout
the project lifecycle. Project Manager in DarwinBox operates within the defined Implementation
framework of achieving the company's goals and vision.
Contribute to managing end-to-end implementation project life cycle, driving optimization
of operating models
Determine Project Scope, Objectives and Dependencies
Develop and manage a detailed project schedule, work plan and key milestones
Determine and Define Project Resource Allocations
Manage Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies on Project by assigning
appropriate ownership and escalations
Capture project health metrics, maintaining a central repository for all projects and
project information that provide insights into processes and frameworks that work
Establish and execute Project Governances viz., Steerco Meetings, Weekly Cadences and
Track Action Items to closure
Conduct governance calls for ongoing projects and ensuring project commitments are
being met by Darwinbox’s implementation team as well as the Client’s implementation
Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
Collaborate with Client on requirement changes and initiate change management
Identify, document and update the project scope for changes
Initiate appropriate review and approvals on the changes
Evaluate and analyze the impact of changes and communicate with stakeholders
Seek approvals and commitments on the scope, cost and schedule
Ensure SOP adherence, time-logging, effectively making use/ driving adoption of Project
Management tools and methodologies
Review/prepare Project Plans for implementation projects and monitor resource
Identify Stakeholder Communication Requirements on project performance metrics
Collaborate with Product Teams on Product enhancements
Document impact and prioritize changes to Product Backlog and timelines
Stakeholder Reporting - Preparing status reports, highlighting risks to the project
timelines, proactively escalating potential red flags, and recommending mitigation
Track Project Closure / Handover activities to downstream teams.
B. Tech or an equivalent degree
MBA or an equivalent degree is preferred but not mandatory
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work under pressure and adaptable to change
Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
Proficiency in MS Office tools
6-8 years of prior experience in a project management role is preferred
Any experience in MS SharePoint, MS Power Automate, Excel Macros, Project
Management Tools like JIRA, Zoho Projects is an added advantage
Any Project Management (PMP/ Prince2/Agile CSM) or Agile certification is mandatory
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Compliance Tester you’ll be working on compliance QA projects across a range of games and on any one of the following platforms and its iterations: Microsoft Xbox, Sony Playstation, Nintendo Switch
What you tell your friends you do
“I make sure the games we release meet the hardware manufacturer standards and are ready to be played by millions.”
What you will really be doing
- Testing as per Compliance standards on any one of the platforms (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo) and its iterations
- Assist compliance QA leads to build plans and test strategies to deliver compliance projects
- Review and vet bugs and test cases from Jr. and Exp. QA testers
- Raise tickets on Dev portals and compliance discussion groups
- Provide training to Jr. and Exp. testers when needed.
- Provide relevant feedback on the games/titles under test by you.
- Update checklists and compliance documents when requested by Test Lead or QA Management
- Assist Test Leads with Daily/weekly reporting
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- 2 + years of games QA experience with 1+ years as a Compliance Tester working on any one (Sony, MS, Nintendo) of the platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ISTQB or similar QA certification will be desirable
- A methodical, scientific and analytical mindset
- Knowledge of the PC, Console and Mobile Platforms in terms
- Experience in leading/mentoring small teams
- Strong proficiency in usage of spreadsheets, MS office and PC & internet
- Ability to work effectively with other team-members
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in project requirements and instructions, and to work as per shift-timings applicable to project
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ability to design and develop database architectures
- Expert working knowledge and experience of DBMS
- Ability to write complex T-SQL queries
- Expert knowledge of Azure Data Factory (ADF)
- Ability to create and manage SSIS packages while managing a full ETL lifecycle
- Proficiency in data cleansing and reconciliation
- Ability to assist others in topics related to data management
- Ability to quickly investigate and troubleshoot any data/database issues
- Expert knowledge in MS SQL Database Server administration, performance tuning and maintenance experience.
- Ability to work with end-users and project teams to analyze, document and create workflow processes
- Knowledge of SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
- Attention to detail, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and be a good team player.
- Azure SQL knowledge (SQL-as-a-service)
- Understanding of Agile Methodology.
- Working knowledge of Git.
- DevOps knowledge (Infrastructure-as-a-code)
- Powershell scripting language
- Monitoring tools like Nagios, Azure tools.
Job Locations: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Required Experience: 5 - 8 Years
Skills: Project Estimation , Planning, Tracking, Scope Control, Azure, AWS, Android, IOS, .Net, Agile, Project Manager, PMP, Prince 2 , Jira.
Roles & Responsibilities
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Handle a portfolio of projects and clients in parallel and across geographies.
- Develop an execution plan for projects and people in the team. - Maintain strong relationships with product delivery, the sales team, client and account managers
- Expertise in project estimation, planning, tracking, scope control, risk and issues management as well as status reporting
- PMP/Prince 2 certification
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation), persuasive and negotiating skills
- Encourage, motivate, and mentor team members
- Proactive can do and can think the approach to the job
Responsibilities and Duties
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#).
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems.
- Providing technical support for web and desktop applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Write a clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications : - Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer - Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework SQL/MySQL Server and design/architectural patterns (MVC preferred) - Experience creating database schemas that represent and support the business processes. - Familiarity with architecture APIs (REST) - Excellent troubleshooting skills
Required Experience and Qualifications
We are hiring developers who are proficient with RASA 2.0. Your primary focus will be on developing chatbots in different domains (e.g. Retail, Healthcare, Food & Beverages). Seamless integration with platforms like Shopify / Magento / Woocommerce will be crucial for these chatbots.
BusinessOnBot is building the future of conversational e-commerce on WhatsApp.
We strongly believe that given WhatsApp's reach in the Indian Subcontinent, we can empower 40 million Indian businesses to reach the next 400 million people of Bharat. We plan to do this by using intelligent conversational agents that support speech and text in Indian languages and powerful marketing automations.
We are a Y Combinator backed company (YC W21) and have closed our pre-series A. Backed by experienced founders/CXOs/directors from renowned companies like WhatsApp, OYO, Netflix, Pepsico, Cleartax, InMobi etc. to add to our team.Visit http://www.businessonbot.com/" target="_blank">www.businessonbot.com to learn more.
Training undergraduate science students to develop Games using software such as Unity, Unreal Engine, C# & C++ programming language. Should be able to clearly explain to students - OOP’s concept, programming logics & algorithms. Also, should be fully conversant with 12th level Mathematics and Physics concepts (such as Vector, Coordinate System, Matrices, Quaternion etc.) used in game programming
Specific Skill Set :
- Strong working knowledge and experience of C#, C++ & Game engine (Unity3D, unreal engine, Cocos2d etc…) its application in game development is must & required (training, working experience)
- Very strong knowledge of OOP’s concept (Such as Encapsulation, Inheritance, polymorphism etc.), programming logics & Algorithms is mandatory
- Thorough with Mathematics, Physics & its Concepts (such as Vector, Coordinate System, Matrices, Quaternion etc.)
- Good communicator (both oral and written) in English
- Self-motivated, initiator and results-oriented
- Should demonstrate positive attitude, high motivation and interpersonal skills
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required: – 3-5 years
Any other skill set:
Enjoys working with people of all ages, from youth to parents and College staff
Efficiently organized, with the ability to maintain detailed records
Ability to execute events in a well-coordinated and planned manner Encouraging Compassionate
Time management and follow-up skills
* Software professional who are passionate to teach and share knowledge, will be preferred.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
KORCOMPTENZ is a technology transformation solutions integrator. Over 17 years of experience providing technology transformation services for over 200 clients. Microsoft Gold Partner with certified functional and technical resources. Extensive experience serving Fortune 500 companies, SMBs, and non-profits with a trusted global delivery model.
KORCOMPTENZ is a people-oriented company that provides our associates with opportunities to grow as professionals, domain experts, and leaders. We offer an open work environment, state-of-the-art infrastructure, transparency, constant training for technical and soft skills, competitive opportunities to test employees’ critical thinking and creative abilities, and much more.
If you are looking to make a significant impact on your career and overall growth, KORCOMPTENZ is the right place. We offer an energetic work culture where learning is an everyday affair. We encourage our employees to achieve their fullest potential by providing independence, the right environment, and guidance.
Job Title: D365 T&L functional consultant with AWM
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 7+ years of overall professional experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX Functional.
- Should have minimum 2-3 implementations on D365 Finance and operations for a Global organization.
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional solution design.
- Extensive experience in Trade and Logistics Module with Advance Warehouse Management module (AWM).
- Experience with setup, configuration, implementation, integration and testing of AX / D365 F&O solutions using best practices implementation methodology and/or Microsoft Sure Step methodology.
- Excellent understanding ERP Business Processes, industry vertical knowledge.
- Experience in design and creating test scenarios, functional test cases and User acceptance testing.
- Coordinating with the Technical Team for development / customization.
- Certified on Dynamics AX / D365FO at desired levels.
- Excellent communication and good customer approach.
- Must be able to work effectively both in a team environment and individually.
- Preferably a Post Graduate / Graduate with relevant Dynamics work experience.
- Can do attitude.
- Highly motivated to bring fresh thoughts to the table.
- Highly creative and most importantly willing to exercise it
- Self-starter and Self-learner focused on research and learning.
- Ability to play a variety of roles and most importantly take accountability.