Job Title: Senior Social Media Marketer
Experience: 3+ years dominating in social media marketing. Bonus points if you've crushed it
in the US beauty and wellness scene!
● Craft a killer social media strategy to capture customers like a boss
● Plan and execute epic organic and inorganic campaigns that leave a lasting
● Build a massive social media following and foster a tight-knit community of brand
● Collaborate with top influencers and other rad brands to create off-the-hook
● Stay ahead of the game by constantly monitoring and analyzing campaign success
and making tweaks for maximum impact
● Keep your pulse on the latest social media trends and innovations so your
campaigns always stay fresh
● Work with a dream team of cross-functional rockstars to integrate social media into
the overall marketing strategy
● A proven track record of launching successful social media campaigns
● A deep understanding of the unique capabilities of each social media platform
● Excellent communication skills and the ability to slay a presentation
● An endless well of creativity and the ability to bring your wildest social media visions
● Experience using social media analytics to measure success and optimize
● A passion for working with influencers and partners to create truly epic campaigns
● The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
If you're a Senior Social Media Guru with a killer instinct for capturing customers, we want to
hear from you
We are looking for a Paid Marketing Executive to run Paid Marketing campaigns on various digital media platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube Ads.
- Search engine marketing (SEM), Social Ads, Funnels and Landing pages, PPC and Conversion rate optimization.
- The ideal candidate must have 3-5 years of experience in online lead generation and must live and breathe conversions.
- Must have an understanding of core marketing and sales principles and must be passionate about marketing as a field. You should also be analytical and good with numbers.
- Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI) or ROAS.
- Strategize and plan digital marketing campaigns using media budgets
- Launching and optimizing pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns on various digital marketing channels such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, and any other digital platforms
- Create and manage keyword lists, audiences, and placement targeting for Search, Display, and Re-marketing campaigns.
- Manage campaigns that result in a high volume of lead generation and eCommerce sales generation.
- Optimize PPC and Facebook Ad campaigns, including bid management, audiences, ad groups, quality scores, and other major metrics.
- Support the generation of new paid campaigns, ad groups, audiences, and accounts and grow overall paid search marketing initiatives.
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing paid ad accounts (Google Ads, Facebook Bing, etc.) Implement A/B testing to continuously improve ROI.
- Create and implement high-converting funnels through landing pages and analytics.
- Keep abreast of the latest digital marketing trends, techniques, and technologies to suggest new and innovative ideas to grow accounts.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet deadlines and targets
Desired Candidate profile:
- Graduate/Post Graduation in Marketing, Digital Media, or a related field.
- Proven experience of 3-5 years as a Paid Ads Manager, in a digital marketing agency experience preferred
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting using Google Analytics, AdWords Reports, Facebook Ads Manager, and/or Google Data Studio.
- Good knowledge of overall digital marketing mixes such as SEO, Landing Pages, Funnels, Marketing Automation, Social Media, and Content Marketing.
- Great working knowledge of AdWords Editor to quickly optimize and build multiple accounts.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Heap Analytics, Lookerstudio, Google Data Studio, GTM, etc.)
- Passion for Branding, Marketing, Digital Media, and Internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively to identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively communicate thoughts and ideas.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent Communication, Data analysis, and Time management skills.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
We are looking for an SEO - Executive / Sr. Executive to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase leads, traffic & rankings.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Track, report and analyze website analytics
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement the latest search engine optimization recommendations and best practices
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Identify and fix technical SEO issues rapidly, including architecture, crawlability and indexability, broken links, etc.
- Will be responsible for achieving targets in terms of leads, ranking, and traffic on-page and off-page activities.
- 2-5 years of experience as an SEO Strategist or similar role
- Proven SEO experience
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, Ahref, SE Ranking, etc)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Develop and implement an SEO strategy that reflects the business needs and drives strong traffic increase
- Ability to analyze and show the competitive keyword ranking on major search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Team player
- Experience with Social media is a plus
- Excellent Written Skills
Job Location : Noida and Gurugram
Hello! If you truly love and enjoy social media, we want you! We are looking for a creative and fun social media manager who can help us create brand awareness for our clients. Here’s what you’ll do if you end up being a part of our team:
- 🤔 Research and build strategies: You will assist the Marketing team in understanding the brand’s needs to come up with a plan and direction for their social media.
- 💡Ideation: Based on the strategy, you’ll help ideate campaigns for platforms like Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- ✍️ Writing and Editing: Writing crisp, clear, and witty posts and captions.
- 👩🏻💻 Creating and Publishing: Help design posts or edit templates on Canva and schedule them for posting.
- 👀📱 Looking out for trends: Being mindful of what’s happening in the world and using it to create brand awareness.
- 🧐 Analysis: Help us reflect on the growth we have on each platform every month.
- Find this interesting and are over 18 years of age
- Know English and Hindi fluently
- Love social media or can tolerate it enough to create for social media
- Love to write and know how to use Grammarly well
- Know how to use Excel, Word, Google Docs, Canva, Figma (and all social media platforms)
- Have a laptop, phone and an internet connection
- Are curious about trends and willing to learn on the go
- Have a minimum of 1 yr of experience in creating content and handling Social Media
Then we’d love to meet you! Please apply :)
What we’ll offer:
- A competitive salary.
- Remote work. Work in your shorts, we don’t mind.
- Lesser meetings. This meeting could have been an email said no one ever at our workplace.
- A learning space. We’ll help you learn and navigate the basics of marketing from building strategy to delivering results.
- Open communication and great conversations. There’s no hierarchy of communication or gatekeeping of creative ideas. If you have something to share, just call/text/mail, whatever you like.
We are looking for someone with a flair for communication to join our social media marketing team.
- Overseeing the company’s social media accounts management.
- Developing creative, engaging, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which would enlighten audiences and help in promoting brand-focused messages.
- Growing and expanding the company’s social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Developing social media plans, new content and engagement strategies, and day-to-day management of social media profiles.
- Cultivating leads and sales by online marketing.
- Generating posts for various social media platforms.
- Managing content (Including website) and SEO ( Search Engine Optimization) and generating inbound traffic.
- Monitoring the social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Participating in interviews, hiring process as well as the learning and development process of the social media team members.
- Working closely with other departments to develop social media timelines that coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Researching and developing reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Background in media, marketing, and/or communications.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong grammar and spelling skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to produce high-quality work within a short time frame.
- Agile and able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Sound understanding of social media and the amplification of digital content.
- The ability to multitask, meet deadlines and work efficiently within a small team environment.
- Polished interpersonal skills and ability to work with the team.
- Enthusiastic, positive and good at idea generation.
- Any photography/videography skills an asset
- To oversee all the social media accounts management.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled post
- Should have basic knowledge of reels, should be able to assist during product photo shoots.
- Should be technically sound and familiar with digital marketing strategies to coordinate with marketing agencies to improve ROl of ad spends.
- Should have basic knowledge of picture and video editing for curating content and ad related posts and videos.
- Copywriting for content that goes up on website, app and other platforms as and when needed.
Skills & Qualifications.
•Degree in marketing
•Extensive knowledge of social media platforms
•Computer software proficiency
•Public relations and brand marketing experience
•Proofreading and editing skills
•Strong verbal & Written communication skills
- Overseeing development of Social Posts with writing and communications teams
- Developing Social Graphics with the design team (profile covers, post imagery, thumbnails)
- Creating Paid Social Ads with writing and design teams
- Managing Social Media websites/ microsites with the brand and digital teams
- Handling Analytics with digital and SEO teams
- Orchestrating the design, creation, and management of promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with the company's overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
- Analyzing key metrics and A/B test strategy as needed.
- Becoming an advocate for the company in social media spaces, trafficking, and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrating ability to map out a comprehensive social marketing plan. Driving strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitoring trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Identifying reputational risks and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Reporting notable risks to appropriate management.
- Maintaining an annual strategic social media calendar and coordinating and aligning with the PR and corporate communication teams
What you will do:
- Marketing degree is welcome, but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Proficient in digital content marketing.
- Experience sourcing and managing digital content development and publishing.
- Able to articulate and demonstrate why ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube), and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Can effectively communicate information and ideas through written, audio, and video formats.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses functional knowledge working within a CMS.
- Influencer recruitment and management are a must.
- Content curation and blogging skills as a plus.
With the growing demand for a healthier lifestyle, our client has chosen pasta as their USP to showcase their versatility in terms of offering a variety of tastes and types but in a healthier way.
They manufacture and sell various types of pasta with benefits such as containing plant-based protein, free of soy, gluten and artificial colours, 100% vegan etc. and their products are Kosher certified. Their website also provides varieties of guilt-free pasta recipes which will help parents un-junk their kids’ food choices.
Founded by a team of three veteran entrepreneurs, our client is headquartered in Mumbai. They have raised a total of $1.3M in funding over 2 rounds.
As a Performance Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan thereby managing the P&L of the website business.
What you will do:
- Monitoring business metrics on a weekly basis- % repeat, CAC, LTV, ROAS, ACOS, etc
- Liaising with the brand marketing team to identify the appropriate target audience for particular ad campaigns
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 6+ yrs digital performance marketing experience ideally in the FMCG space
- Familiarity with Facebook Business Manager, Google Adwords, analytics, and Instagram
To build brand’s advocacy on social media with creative conceptualization and execution of
Apply if you have
▪ Social media custodian with extensive experience in adapting the brand brief into
shareable social content
▪ Experience in unique social media content creation, implementation, and optimization
▪ Ability to work with cross functional teams for end-to-end solutions.
▪ Excellent creative thinking and communication skills, both verbal and written.
▪ High proficiency in using social media tools like buffer/ sprout social etc
Social Media Writer and Content Manager
Job Requirements :
1) Prior Experience as a Social Media Manager (With a Focus on Youtube)
2) Experience with Google, Facebook and Youtube Ads
3) Experience writing social media posts, captions
4) Familiarity with Search Engine optimization (SEO)
5) Experience working with Mail Chimp is desired, but not mandatory
6) Awareness with social media trends
7) Creativity and Immersion in Social Media
8) Analytical Aptitude
9) Excellent writing and language skills
10) Proficiency in Hindi and English
11) Proofreading and Editing Skills
Job Responsibilities : The candidate would be responsible for
1) Crafting Social Media Strategy and setting clear objectives for promotion, engagement, conversion of target audience.
2) Managing client's social media assets.( Social Media, SEO, Content Marketing, Email, Print and Digital Marketing)
3) Content Management
4) Curating Weekly and Fortnightly Social Media Campaigns and overseeing their execution (Images/Video/Podcasts/Blog Posts/Snippets/One Liners/Newsletters)
5) Collating Social Media Analytics and generating insights for building online brand awareness and reputation
6) Creating and implementing fortnightly and monthly Content editorial calendars to manage content
7) Implement a publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising
8) Working with Design Team for creating Social Media Posts
9) Managing and reviewing comments and feedback section
10) Online Reputation Management (ORM) and establishing brand loyalty in the online and offline community.
11) Determining KPI for audience engagement by capturing relevant performance metrics
12) Compiling reports showcasing ROI and tweaking strategy if needed.
Salary : As Per Industry Standards
Experience : 3 to 7 Years
Qualification : Graduate in any field.
Software : Microsoft Office Suite / Hootsuite