Senior Team Lead, Software Engineering (96386)
Role: Senior Team Lead
Skills: Has to be an expert in these -
- People Management Skills.
Will be a plus if knowledge on -
Location: Bangalore India – North Gate.
- 3+ years of CC&B Technical Design level experience.
- 2+ Implementation experience.
- Extensive knowledge & experience on CC&B Java.
- Experience working on UI Maps, BPA scripts, plug-ins, service scripts, BOs, service tasks etc.
- Good knowledge on XAI/XSLT/XPath.
- Good functional knowledge of Oracle CC&B.
understand product ideas and business needs and help deliver these
as a series of ultra-fast experiments.
❖ Architect and implement backend services with high reliability and
❖ Contribute to system architecture and database design.
❖ Set up best practices for development and champion their adoption.
❖ Write quality documentation and handle conflicts well to build
❖ Learn about new technologies and incorporate them.
❖ Mentor young minds and foster team spirit.
We can provide upto 35LPA as per candidate's experience and knowledge.
Experience: 3-6 years
AEM, Java, Jenkins, DevOps
"Experience on Agile methodology.
- Hands on experience on AEM, JCR, Apache Sling, Apache Felix
- Develop AEM templates, components, fragments and experiences
- Work extensively in Core Java 1.8, JEE, AEM 6.2, AEM 6.1, AEM 6.0, CQ5.5, Apache CXF
- Translates business requirements into AEM specific implementation, specifications, designs, Authors content, etc.
- Make changes to AEM site content, assets, pages, workflow, etc.
- Design and build components, templates, dialogs, and workflows using the AEM architecture (Sling, CRX, OSGI, JCR)
- Diagnoses and solve technical problems related to content management such as search result accuracy, dynamic content linking, formatting, image scaling, internationalization, and personalization
- To work on agile methodology, rapid development and prototyping environment"
Good to have JDBC, ANSI SQL, Jenkins, Core Java, DevOps, Adobe AEM
Technical Support Manager
Full Time, Permanent
Good understanding and work experience with Linux, Java, Spring Boot, SQL, one of RDBMS Database
Good Understanding of AWS Infrastructure including EC2
Bizongo is featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017
Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company
The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce
We are hiring a solutions architect on full time / freelancing basis
Location - Mumbai (Remote work is fine)
Experience - Minimum 7 years
Mandatory Skills sets:
Develop software architecture for Java applications
Troubleshoot design flaws & system bottlenecks
Define structure of program/system
The company is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
- Senior Engineer with a strong background and experience in cloud related technologies and architectures.
- Can design target cloud architectures to transform existing architectures together with the in-house team.
- Can actively hands-on configure and build cloud architectures and guide others.
- 3-5+ years of experience in AWS/GCP or Azure technologies
- Is likely certified on one or more of the major cloud platforms
- Strong experience from hands-on work with technologies such as Terraform, K8S, Docker and orchestration of containers.
- Ability to guide and lead internal agile teams on cloud technology
- Background from the financial services industry or similar critical operational experience
In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with all of the AWS services and other similar cloud services
Strong knowledge of core architectural concepts including distributed computing , scalability, availability, and performance to recommend the best backend solutions for our products
Preferred AWS Certifications:
- AWS Solutions Architect Professional/Associate AWS DevOps Engineer Professional
- AWS SysOps Administrator - Associate AWS Developer Associate
- ITCAN is looking for an AWS Solution Architect who will be responsible for development of scalable, optimized, and reliable backend solutions using AWS services for all our products. You will ensure that our products consume AWS services in the mast effective methods. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Analyse requirements and devise innovative, efficient, and cost-effective architecture using AWS components and services that ensure scalability, availability and high- performance.
- Develop automation and deployment utilities using Ruby, Bash and Shell scripting and implementing
- CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Code Deploy, Git, Code Pipeline, Code Commit etc. To ensure seamless deployment with no downtime.
- Redesign architectures end Lo-end seamlessly by working through major software upgrades such as Apache.
- Ensure an always-running network with the ability to set up redundant DNS systems with failover capabilities.
- Ensure the AWS services consumed are aligned with best practices to ensure higher availability and security along with optimal cost utilization.
- Using AWS-managed services, implement ELK systems end-to-end.
- Any programming knowledge (Python/ Java/ Scala)
- Good Experience Elastic search, Kibana, Logstash
- Knowledge on Dev Ops
- Preferable :- AWS or any cloud knowledge
- Ansible, Kibana any visualization tools
"• L2 .Net Support analyst - .NET core, Dependence Injection, Postman, API development, Micro services, RabbitMQ, MS dev ops usage
• Clear understanding and execution of incident management and problem management
• Able to do impact analysis and prioritise issues
• Able to troubleshoot and analyse issues by checking logs, database etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication"
• Angular for UI skills.
Total Experience: 5-8years