Full-stack Developer Responsibilities:
o Integration of UI elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
o Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
o Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
o Implementation of security and data protection
o Integration of data storage solutions
Key skills expected:
o Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
o Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
o Knowledge on Hybrid application development platforms such as Electron, Cordova, Flutter
o Good understanding of server-side templating languages
o Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
o Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap
o Understanding accessibility and security compliance
o User authentication & authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
o Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
o Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
o Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
o Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
o Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
o Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
About NKK INNOVATIONS
NKK Innovations, is a growing software product and services company, specialized in the fields of Machine Learning and AI. We develop and encourage creative thinkers, innovators & incubate their ideas to develop unique products and services that can bring positive change in the society.
As one of the leading innovative product development and consulting companies in India, we are poised to have a remarkable impact on the grand challenges of our time, to create new opportunities, new jobs and in building a better world. Our expert think-tank, next generation visionaries, & innovators have the knowledge, experience and passion to create solutions and developing futuristic technologies to assist the society's growth and to transform the world into a better place.
Our Vision "Creating a boundless future where innovation drives the change to build a better world"
What Really Matters
• Solid understanding of software development in a multi-tier environment
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Creative, with a uncanny sense of design thinking and principles
• Self starter, focused and highly result-oriented
• Has built at least 2 products/apps in the past outside of academic coursework in a full-stack role
What Matters Somewhat
• Good at React, PHP
• Full stack development skills
• Experience in working with REST APIs
• Familiar with visualization libraries and database technologies
• Your participation and success in competitive programming
• The school that you come from
What Does Not Matter
• Your scores and grades in school
• Previous job experience
NEST® works with a range of international clientele in the development of bespoke software solutions. NEST® specializes in data and direct engagement structures, digital marketing, data with blockchain security and much more.
NEST® founders have had decades in the visual arts, architecture, sculpture as well as inking the human canvas. More mundanely, from fifteen countries our formal training is in law, philosophy, international logistics and technology. There are currently NEST® branch offices in England, Singapore, USA and India. What happened yesterday isn’t important. We believe what you privately achieve tomorrow is.
Job Title: Mean Stack Developer
Location: Pune (Remote)
You should be able to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of operations. You would also be working with various departments to coordinate and develop digital CRM solutions including bespoke in-house software.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience
- Write clean, manageable code and maintain proper documentation
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of benchmarking and optimization
- Security mindedness in development practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features
- Ability to work independently in small teams
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
SKILLS + QUALIFICATIONS :
- Experience using web services (HTTP, REST,) using JSON.
- Good Knowledge of Angular, NodeJS, and MongoDB.
- Good Knowledge of Docker, CICD pipeline.
- Good in Writing effective APIs
- Developing front-end and back-end website Architecture.
- Accurately estimate development timelines and deliver per set schedule. ● Test Software to ensure the responsiveness and efficiency of applications. ● Experienced in Unit Testing with frameworks like Mocha and Chai.
- Meeting both technical and consumer/client needs.
- Expertise in optimizing app performance.
- Experienced in using Agile principles and methodologies
- Write technical documentation.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and review the code.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Vacations
- Fun & Creative Environment / Projects
- Quarterly Performance Reviews
- Generous Bonus Schemes
- Oversea Working Placements
- Dynamic International Clientele
- Multiple Learning Opportunities
- Control And Work On Full Product Life-Cycle
- Research and Implement Multiple New Technologies
Favcy is a Venture Building Platform that provides ready to assemble Digital applications and a standardised assembly line to startups at an Idea stage. At Favcy, we believe in ‘Tech Democracy' -- making Digital Dollars through a uniﬁed Shared Tech Platform. We combine tech expertise and business intelligence to digitise your business. Our mission is to bring our one of its kind, a tech-share platform to empower the non-tech entrepreneurs in the country.
About the role
We are seeking to amplify our Tech team with a senior technology lead who is enthusiastic and creative enough to contribute to making people’s lives better, or solve existing business or social problems.
Senior Full Stack Developer
5 - 9 years
Candidates who can join within 15 days would be given preference.
Remote / Gurgaon
1. Deep knowledge of FullStack Development via PHP 7 (Laravel or Phalcon) and React based tech stack.
2. Deep understanding about Ubuntu OS, Nginx Server, PM2, Supervisor, PHP FPM.
3. Good knowledge of microservices based architectures which can scale over a period of time.
4. Should be able to create a plan to break an existing monolith into microservices.
5. Hands-on experience on AWS IAM, EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Elasticsearch etc.
6. Deﬁne and maintain coding standards, and guide team members to comply with these standards.
7. Onboarding new developers and members e.g. AWS IAM and granting access to repositories.
8. Planning product technical requirements and SDLC for critical projects like e- commerce, real time gaming projects etc.
9. Work on DevOps, CI/CD and automation initiatives in Favcy.
10. Researching and incorporating latest frameworks, design patterns and coding architecture to create a scalable product.
11. Proactively working for Favcy OS Enhancements and obsession towards keeping the Favcy Cloud Infrastructure updated.
12. Drive issue resolution, risk identiﬁcation and mitigation, and dependency management.
13. Maintaining security and implementing security processed for third party integrations and accounts.
14. Designing or reviewing backend and frontend architectures and UML diagrams, test cases, website functionalities.
15. Follow agile approach to get the projects done via daily scrum and project tracking.
16. Plan and sequence release deployment activities like DB migrations in coordination with Release Management
17. Monitoring backend and frontend telemetric data and project progress e.g. New Relic, Kibana.
18. Planning project pipeline as per the deadlines and resources.
19. Collaborate with business analysis and quality assurance engineers to ﬁx defects.
20. Should be able to manage multiple projects and communicate to clients directly.
21. Focus on a seamless experience for users by ensuring availability, latency, scalability
22. Documenting features, APIs and workﬂows for client side integrations and on- site web-hook integrations.
Must have Technical abilities:
1. Passion for programming, excellent debugging skills, expertise in designing scalable backend architecture.
2. Know-how for using Design Patterns, Caching, Batch Processing, Rest APIs, JSON, Microservices, Test Cases, Git, Nginx, Webpack, NodeJS, React
3. Rich experience in third party integrations like RazorPay Payments/Payouts, Webhooks, Authentication Methods like OAuth2, .
4. Can take technical decisions and ﬁnding creative solutions.
5. Teaching someone something new which makes tech team motivated.
6. Proactively resolving the issues of production
1. A good team player who can help the team whenever needed including coding if needed.
2. Can communicate clearly and write well.
3. Can speak eloquently and explain just about anything to anyone. And you’re comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone
4. Should be motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You’re going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a diﬀerence.
5. Should point out the bad practices and bring a positive change in the culture.
6. Should bring a sense of ownership among the team members.
7. Should help the team to grow professionally and help them to achieve their professional goals.
TechUnity is looking for a highly motivated and skilled React JS / React Native software developer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming. Developer will be designing and implementing attractive and intuitive Web-based user interface and developing backend services to support front-end requests. Developer will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
· Designing and coding of frontend web architecture
· Designing user interactions on web pages
· Developing backend server architecture
· Creating specification for servers and databases needed
· Ensuring responsive performance of applications.
· Designing and developing APIs.
· Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
· Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
· Good problem-solving skills.
· Excellent verbal communication skills
- Backend: Java/Scala/Python/C#.net
- Bigdata experience is a plus
- Cloud: AWS/Azure/GCP
- Databases: SQL databases; NoSQL databases
- Location: Bangalore/Gurgaon
- Experience 7-12 years
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer / Team Lead who is highly
motivated and wants to be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team. In this role, you
will join our Product R&D Team, the technical engine of EOX Vantage.
• Design, architect, and develop micro services in a cutting-edge product based
on LAMP, Elastic, and several latest frameworks, libraries, languages like
ReactJS, NodeJS, Go Lang, Ruby, Swift, React Native, etc.,
• Provide scalable and secure solutions to large customer problems worldwide.
• Understand business requirements and translate them into scalable solutions.
• Document the proposed architecture and standard components (low level
• Troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design
• Be part of product development team and contribute as developer along with
mentoring talented juniors
Skill Requirement – Mandatory
• 5-10 years of total experience and minimum 2 years of architecture
• Strong knowledge of Core PHP along with strong object-oriented programming
• Knowledge of developing web services / APIs (REST)
• Experience in PHP web development with ReactJS
• Extensive experience working on SQL / MySQL database
• Experience working on cloud infrastructure services (AWS)
• Hands on experience working as PHP full stack developer in previous roles
Good to Have:
• Hands on experience working on Camunda framework
• Exposure to third party tool/app integrations
• Hands on experience in using ZEND framework
• Exposure to mobile application development
Who we are:
EOX Vantage is the recognized global leader in providing digital transformation
solutions. EOX Vantage delivers premier solutions through our Enterprise Operating
System and Managed Services. Clients choose EOX Vantage products and services to
improve their operational efficiencies. Our proprietary software, the Enterprise
Operating System (EOX), and back-office support allow clients to focus on what they
do best by reducing the time it takes to manage the essential, non-core aspects of
their operations and improve their effectiveness with data and insights. Through the
actionable dashboards and data analytics of EOX Vantage’s secure, all-in-one
platform, businesses gain the visibility they need to make better informed decisions,
resulting in increased productivity, enhanced collaboration and reduced time and cost.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
EOX Vantage provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
2+ years of hands-on experience in writing secure, efficient, high-quality code and have a good understanding of JS.
- Develop frontend components on ReactJS with Redux as state management library
- Should have good knowledge of tailwind CSS
- Familiarity with build tools such as Webpack, Babel
- Experience with testing tools such as Jest
- Experience in web security and performance on mobile and desktop
- Familiarity with Git.
- Should be able to make mobile responsive designs
- Knowledge on PWA would be an added advantage
- Develop backend APIs on Express.js and NodeJS
- Should be good with SQL database and perform DDL,DRL,DQL,DCL on database ,preferably PostgresDb.
- Should have familarity with ORM such as sequilize.
- Knowledge on server-less architecture is good
- Experience with monitoring tools web performance and caching techniques
- Experience working in agile methodology projects
- Should have knowledge of design patterns, design practices
- Should have the ability to design and write reusable code
- Ready to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Experience in building Cloud Native applications
- Experience in test-driven development
What the candidate will do:
* Fast learner: We are looking for software engineers who thrive on learning new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fits- all solutions.
* A great teammate: Believe that you can achieve more on a team - that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on other candidates feedback for continuous improvement.
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
What you will do:
- Taking ownership of all web and server side development and enhancements as per product growth vision and management plans
- Developing, managing and scaling usage/analytics and reporting of end user based solutions
- Integrating and managing online payment systems, and building and managing online learning platforms with login, video security, online payment and reports
What you need to have:
- Minimum exp: 1 year (Full-time)
- Primary and Must have skills:
- API development and management
- Documentation & Efficient Code Management
- Product Management and product ownership orientation
- Good to have skills (Additional):
- Online payment systems
- Online Learning platforms
- Licensing, encryption, reporting and analytics
- Personality skills:
- Non distracted and focussed
- Analytical, problem-solving and calculative aptitude
- Professional, organized and a team player
- Understands importance of excellent and proactive communication