We are looking for experienced Pre-sales Business Analysts who can work closely with our sales team and provide support for all sales activities, understand the business requirements of clients, and translate them into techno-commercial proposals/presentations.
- Requirement Gathering and Analysis - Attending discovery calls with the sales team, understanding, analyzing, and clarifying the requirements, detailed scoping of requirements.
- Research & Solutioning - Technical solutions identification as per the requirements.
- Effort & Cost Estimation - Collaborating and discussing with the engineering team to prepare the effort estimations and reviewing the same.
- Presentation - Preparing techno-commercial proposals and assisting the sales team during the final presentation to the clients.
Requirements and qualifications
- Educational Qualifications - BCA / MCA / B.E / B.Tech / MBA
- 1-3 years of software pre-sales experience on medium and large web and mobile app development RFP/RFI response.
- Good knowledge and awareness of the latest web and mobile technology trends, various open-source frameworks, and CMS/eCommerce solutions in the market.
- Excellent requirement gathering and analysis skills and ability to provide appropriate technical solutions as per the customer’s requirements and budget.
- Knowledge and understanding of Project Engagement Models (Fixed Price, Dedicated, Time & Material), Project Estimation Techniques (PERT/Three-point estimation, Planning Poker), Project Management Methodologies (Agile and Waterfall), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and Software Testing Methodologies (Functional, Compatibility, Security).