Intech offer a range of products aimed at delivering transformative state-of-the-art technology solutions, including Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and Microsoft Azure. In addition, Intech also offers a range of complementary business solutions such as Microsoft SharePoint, Business Intelligence, Human Resources Solutions, and Mobility Solutions, which are integrated with the Dynamics suite to help enhance productivity for organizations.
As our team continues to expand each day, we are always looking to hire determined individuals keen to learn and grow within the organization. If you are interested to learn more about the organization, please visit our website (http://www.intech-systems.com/" target="_blank">www.intech-systems.com).
Manager –Development is a dynamic professional who is well versed with process of Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Customer (B2C) sales. This individual needs to be excellent in strategic planning, and device strategies to achieve the desired goals. This person needs to be self-driven, goal oriented and passionate to achieve the Key Result Areas.
About Intech Systems Ahmedabad
Role : Business Development Manager
DYT - Do Your Thng, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
Min 1-2 years of experience in a sales organisation (would be ideal if person has been selling product similar to DYT)
- Responsible for sales and growth of at least one vertical / region / territory in the organisation
- Track record of hunting for new business and ability to extract more business from existing clients
- Proven track record of sales growth within the organisation
- Established relationship with media agencies, preferred would be with digital agencies and PR agencies
- Good negotiating skills
- Good rapport with clients and agency partners
- Ability to work well with cross functional teams
GlobalSignIn is the creator of GEVME (www.gevme.com), a fast growing virtual & hybrid events and engagement platform. GEVME has already powered hundreds of thousands of events around the world for clients like Facebook, Netflix, Starbucks, Forbes, MasterCard, Singapore Government.
Join us if you want to become part of a vibrant and fast moving product company that's on a mission to connect people around the world through events.
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Become an expert in event technologies
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for GEVME’s suite of products and solutions
- Follow up on highly qualified inbound leads at event organisers and agencies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and IT departments to execute event management strategy as the organisation introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- 5 years experience in events industry
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently
- Experience in a startup environment is a bonus
- 2 years of selling experience operating within a web technologies or innovative online product environment
- A sharp focus on your goals
- Emotional intelligence
- A powerful work ethic
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communications skills
- Exceptional closing skills
ITLH is an Ed-Tech organization backed by an IT company- Centillion based in India and Singapore. ITLH aims at bridging the gap between knowledge and opportunities by helping students build their skill sets via practical learning on live projects and classroom training. For the last 5 years we have enrolled 4000 students for the program and have been successfully placed in several MNC's.
How will we help you grow?
By joining ITLH, you will be part of an ever-growing organization that is redefining learning and helping young students to be industry ready. We believe in a healthy and growing working culture that you would love to be a part of. Join us if you feel you have the required skills and desire to be a part of our team and create an impact and reach new heights globally.
- Responsible for reaching out to prospective students and persuading them to purchase the courses.
- Timely addressing the queries and suggestions by students and acting on it on the quick TAT.
- Adhering strictly to the sales calls SLA’s.
- Execution of preset SOPs for the team that you are responsible for
- Collecting feedback from students & stakeholders for successful planning and execution for future
- Coordination between teams to provide swift resolution to prospective students
- Monitor the overall program health, Daily and weekly active users. Plan and execute campaigns to improve engagement.
- Recording all successful and unsuccessful attempts to close sales.
- Attending regular team meetings to clarify progress and performance-related expectations.
- Coordinating with the TL to come up with new offerings to increase revenue from existing accounts
- Conducting each of your functions with the utmost respect, regardless of other dispositions.
- Tolerance for ambiguity: A get-it-done rather than a wait-for-perfection' approach. A good bad answer is better than no answer at all.
- Iterative problem-solving: which means understanding problems clearly, and rapidly iterating on creative and implementable solutions
Good to have skills:
- Tech understanding/inclination
- Existing network/relationships in target group
We are looking for ambitious and dynamic professionals, who have skills in driving presales activities, client servicing and client relationship building.
Industry Type: IT Software
Experience: 1-3 yrs.
Profile: IT Presales & Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Indore (MP)
We are looking for smart working, high output individuals who want to grow fast and work with PROCESS MASTER in Presales and Marketing field. The role will require performing on all key pre- sales activities including:
- Responsible for generating sales with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers
- Cold calling (International/Domestic) and to assist the team members to generate & follow up leads
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Maintaining and updating customer databases in our CRM related to sales
- Tracking the status of business opportunity
- Draft proposal strategy, proposal writing and create sales presentations to be submitted to customers
- Draft RPF and RFQ according to customer requirements
- Responsible for working on CRM from Presales standpoint
- Any graduate/Post Graduate may apply with consistently good academic record =>60% throughout
- B Tech with MBA background candidates will be given slight preference
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to lead & manage discussion
- Strong people-networking and influencing skills
- Advanced skills in MS-Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word
- Self-learner with abreast on the latest in technology, competition and the industry landscape
- Excellent organizational skills to help keep track of all sales leads.
- Ability to analyze, learn, anticipate, identify and resolve problems and make logical decisions
- Excellent Communication (Verbal and written Concise & detailed)
- Ability to work in a dynamic set-up with a never-say-die attitude
- Good interpersonal and Analytical skills
- Ability to work under strong pressure of deadlines
- No travel required except travelling in MP Region
cure.fit across business lines
● Manage the entire corporate sales life cycle including lead generation,
prospecting, pitching, offering, negotiating, contract closures and renewals
● Completely own the revenue projections across multiple business lines, create
strategies required to achieve the same
● Work in depth with internal stakeholders to streamline initiatives – Tech, Legal,
Finance & Category
● Drive strategic partnerships and create 3P revenue generation channels in
association with Telcos, Banks, OEM, Apps etc.,
● Manage reporting, accounting, collection & analytical outputs for the complete
● Work closely with support function to resolve any client issues
● Work with agencies, solution providers to build BD pipelines.
Basic Job Description
As a Business Development associate at Deeshay
- You will find multiple ways to generate leads and will drive revenue.
- You will draft and adopt successful strategies to achieve your goals.
- You will plan your short term and long term goals.
- You will plan and execute product demo and meetings with clients from various financial and social backgrounds.
- You will study the local market extensively and approach eligible clients.
- You will travel the city each day, hit the markets, talk with prospects, explain, convince and persuade them towards a successful sales conversion.
- You will work with operations and onboarding teams.
- You will actively share valuable insights from client meetings.
- You will help clients with their queries post onboarding and remain their point of contact throughout. You will also be responsible for the following business transactions.
Who is the new BD associate at Deeshay?
- Someone with two years of experience in sales or BD. (not mandatory if you are hardworking and talented)
- Someone who is up to date with trending tools and industry standards.
- Someone who cuts through leads like a hot knife through butter.
- Someone who is a salesperson at heart - loves the challenge of approaching clients with deals and doesn't take no for an answer.
- Someone who constantly self-audits, learns from mistakes, and designs solutions to problems between sales.
- Someone well aware of meeting etiquette. Has flawless communication skills, resulting in delightful client engagement, also is as patient as a saint.
- Someone who can come up with sales pitches instantly, can find reasons and draw comparisons for better understanding.
- Speaks three or more languages fluently.
- Someone who has a supply of neverending energy and motivation.
- Someone who doesn't back out from challenges and goes out of their comfort zone to get the job done.
Company Domain: Ecommerce.
Company Introduction: Deeshay Ecommerce Technologies Private Limited B2B2C e-commerce services provider based in Bengaluru.
Our vision is to make e-commerce and its potential accessible to MSMEs.
About Whitehat Jr
WhiteHat Jr was created to solve the #1 gap in our school system today. Today, in the computer age, less than 1% of schools teach algorithmic thinking despite research indicating early years as the turning point for deep coding skills. WhiteHat Jr prepares kids 5-12 for this new world. Kids learn both the fundamentals of coding--logic, sequence, structure, algorithmic thinking - and experience the joy of creative expression in building animations, games and apps using code.
About the role
We’re seeking a qualified Sales Manager to sell Whitehat Jr’s product that our customers have grown to rely on. The Sales Manager will utilise their skills to generate high quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers and close deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Role details (please read)
Scope: Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals, in an individual contributor role
Work Location: Remote online work until offices reopen, candidate may be based anywhere in India
Working days: 6 working days with 1 day-off which may be during week
Shifts (subject to change): shift start hour will be after 6 AM and shift end hour before 12 midnight
Mandatory Language Fluency: English, Hindi
Laptop/Wi-fi: candidates to use their own laptops, wi-fi will be reimbursed
Additional Compensation: If applicable, this will be decided basis your allocated shift after you join
- Proven B2C Sales track record of exceeding targets, >2 years of Sales experience
- Fluency in English and Hindi, ability and willingness to deliver in a high pressure environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills.
- Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
- Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
- Graduation is not mandatory for candidates with minimum 6mnths of experience
- Graduation & MBA fresher can apply
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ) and powerpoint