- Min 5 years of hands-on experience in Java Spring-boot technologies
- Experience with monolithic applications
- Experience using Redis and RabbitMQ
- Experience with RDBMS such as SQLServer and My SQL
- Strong analytical, problem solving and data analysis
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills are a must
- Micro service frameworks such as Java SpringBoot
- Design and implement automated unit and integration tests
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About AI Services &Digital Transformation
- Work experience as a Java Developer.
- Experience designing, building and testing Java EE applications.
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC.
- Very good understanding of design patterns Hands on experience on ORM framework
- Design and develop reusable libraries and APIs.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD).
- Experience on handling exceptions Experience on handling transaction
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies ( JPA2, Hibernate)
- You have experience with two or more development languages preferably Java or Python and React, etc
- You can skillfully write high-quality, well-tested code and you are comfortable with Object-Oriented programming
- Comfortability with Agile methods, such as Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum and/or Kanban
- Bonus points if you have working knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Azure, Kubernetes and Docker
Proven working experience in Java development
Must have experience in Microservices, Spring boot
Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java 2EE platforms
Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc) Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, (JPA2, Hibernate
Good communication & interpersonal skills.
PREFERRED ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND TECHNOLOGIES:
JSP, JDBC, Log4J
Web Logic, Tomcat
• Strong proficiency with Java programming & DevOps
• -Must have experience on Micro-Services using Spring boot/Jersy/Swagger.
• Must havegood knowledge on Dockers.
• Must have at least 1to 2 years’ experience of Web application
• Knowledge of OOP concepts, industry best practices and design
• Well versed Back-end build pipelines and tools-Professional, precise communication
• Work experience writing Unit Tests
• Work experience on applying the best practices ofWeb Applicationdevelopment
• Working experience in an Agile team especially with SCRUM
• Good understandingof DevOps, CI/CD principles and practices
toimprove Software Quality & Efficienc
• Good understanding of web technology/enterprise level applications
• Good to have experience in Agile Methodology
• Good to have previously worked on distributed systems
• Good to have working knowledge on Kafka and Redis
• Good to have exposure to stream processing and functional
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE
• JAVA 8 or above
• 1+years of Web Development experience
• Hibernate &Mircroservices
As discussed, sharing you the job description and company profile.
The candidate should have experience with design and development in Java. Experience in multithreading, algorithm, data-structure, database and collection is mandatory.
Required Skills :
- Core Java5.0 and above
· Extensive experience in developing enterprise-scale n-tier applications for the financial domain. Should possess good architectural knowledge and be aware of enterprise application design patterns.
· Should have the ability to analyze, design, develop and test complex, low-latency client-facing applications.
· Good development experience with RDBMS, preferably Sybase database
· Good knowledge of multi-threading and high volume server side development
· Experience in sales and trading platforms in investment banking/capital markets
· Basic working knowledge of Unix/Linux.
· Strong written and oral communication skills. Should have the ability to express their design ideas and thoughts.
Design and architecture
As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for developing cutting edge health-tech applications that include high scale transaction processing, intelligent bot based programs and data analytics.
What you will do:
- Building components for the company’s advanced health tech platform using Java, Solr, SpringBoot, DialogFlow
- Communicating effectively in a cross-functional product development team and presenting ideas and solutions effectively
- Prioritizing and managing workload and meeting critical project milestones and deadlines
- Effectively collaborating with a team as well as taking initiative and working independently to solve problems
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- B.Tech/ B.E. (with 65% marks)
- Expertise at hands on programming in JAVA and J2EE
- Proven expertise in Java interfaces with MongoDB (or similar noSQL databases) as well as relational databases (mySQL, Postgres etc)
- Experience in atleast one 6+ months development project involving SpringBoot and Hibernate
- Strong understanding of application server infrastructure
- Good working knowledge of Maven based build systems
- Good understanding of build and deployment pipelines that involve ANT and Jenkins
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Good knowledge of working on Rest API’s, Webservices
- Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Hands on experience with Lucene/ Solr
- Familiarity with DiagFlow based chat bot building
- Knowledge of NLP
- Experience in product based companies
Role: Backend Developer-SDE2
- 3-5 years of exp into
- Work on the development backend systems for our first product.
- Build reliable, secure and performant backend systems.
- Drive test coverage and continuous delivery automation within the team.
- 3-4 years of software development experience.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Good knowledge of Java ecosystem.
- Can write code that is readable, maintainable and performant.
- Good understanding of relational databases, transactions, entity-relationship modeling.
- Comfortable writing multi-threaded programs.
As an Application Developer at Bridgei2i, you will participate in development and implementation of custom projects and products of Bridgei2i in Business Intelligence Applications. The role includes working closely with lead, testers, project managers, designers.
You are expected to develop prototypes of the system design and work with lead, backend developers, testers and project managers as appropriate throughout development cycle. You will be developing bug free, maintainable, scalable web applications.
- Experience of 1 + year's atleast in application development
- Possess good knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD), algorithm and data structure
- Basic knowledge of web services (SOAP & Restful)
- Basic knowledge of relation database, SQL
- Knowledge in any of one of UI frameworks (AngularJS, ReactJS, NPM, node.js, JQuery) , or Spring or Struts
- Curiosity and attention to detail
- Adaptable to changing technology and restrictions, design challenges, deadlines, and project requirements