- Min 5 years of hands-on experience in Java Spring-boot technologies
- Experience with monolithic applications
- Experience using Redis and RabbitMQ
- Experience with RDBMS such as SQLServer and My SQL
- Strong analytical, problem solving and data analysis
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills are a must
- Micro service frameworks such as Java SpringBoot
- Design and implement automated unit and integration tests
Job Description – Blueprism Developer
- Design technical specifications for RPA (Blue Prism) that meets the requirements and handled all the non functional requirements of concurrency, scalability, security requirements, restart and recovery.
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document to meet the defined requirements. Works on the coding the more complicated automations or reusable components, and delegates and mentors junior developers for the less complex components.
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensures documentation is well maintained.
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
- Mentors junior developers and performs code reviews for quality control.
Bachelor degree in Engineering / Computer Science
- 5- 8 years of IT experience and having good understanding of programming concepts. Should be from a programming background on any coding language (.Net, Java).
- Working experience in RPA for a minimum of 2 years and having project experience of a minimum 3 RPA implementations.
- Understands development methodology and lifecycle
- Should be trained on RPA tools (Blue Prism).
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills.
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review • Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications that are often high-volume and low-latency.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Skills: • Expert hands on knowledge of latest technology, good exposure to web technologies and open to all technologies like Java, J2EE, Spring boot , Microservices, Cloud computing, any DB • Very good exposure to DevOps concepts and tools, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery • Quick learner, believes in continuous learning and acts as a catalyst for building the culture within the organization • Analytical thinking skills, problems solving with strong exposure to root causing tools and techniques and ability to come up with solutions in complex situations.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
• Experience with both external and embedded databases
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle • Deep insight of Java and JEE internals such as memory management, transaction management, etc. • Implementation of API. • Problem solving skills, analytical mind, and a positive attitude. • Experience with test-driven development. • Experience in the Spring, Spring Boot, and Hibernate • Knowledge of developing REST API. • Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines. • Good communication skills • Problem-solving attitude • Ability to establish priorities • Teamwork and willingness to listen to others • Eagerness to learn new ideas, concepts, and technologies. • Understand Java EE Architecture
• Clear understanding of web services and SOA related standards like REST/OAuth/JSON • Good knowledge of MicroServices. • Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices, with demonstrable production-scale experience. • Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security • Strong background working with Linux/UNIX environments. • should have hands-on experience in developing software with agile or scrum methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developer's team.
Is this you?
- I am passionate about developing softwareand scripts to maintain complex Systems.
- I have vision and talent to contribute in new emerging areas such as cloud technologies.
- I love logic and solving puzzles.
- I strive working with a diverse, highly skilled team based in the UK and India.
- I am fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Contribute on designing software components to improve reusability and maintainability.
- Develop backend functionalities with high-quality standards with proper unit tests.
- Build templates and platform extension to be reused to improve productivity of our team.
- Document accurately the implemented designs and the produced code.
- Freshers having completed the graduation in 2021 or passing out in 2022, from the Computer stream and having more than passed with 70% marks.
- Experience with JAVA8+.
- Experience with SQL and Databases.
- Knowledge of No SQL Databases
- Knowledge of JSON and REST API endpoints.
- Knowledge of XML and SOAP API endpoints.
- Knowledge of stream programming such as Java Streams.
- Knowledge of automated unit testing and integration testing.
- Knowledge of design patterns and Software Development Life Cycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Hindi.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Identifying the right questions and understand the big picture.
- Constant learningwhich enjoys new challenges.
- Self-Starter with excellent time management skills.
• Excellent work life balance, including flexible working hours within core working hours.
• Actively encouraged in decision making at all levels.
• Assigned mentor for self-development.
• 18 days annual leave.
• Medical Insurance and Provident Fund.
Please note Freshers have to sign a 2 year service aggreement with Onepoint
Exp - 5 to 8Years
Notice period - Immediate to 30 Days
Working proficiency in developmental toolsets like Jira, Bitbucket, Splunk, Dynatrace etc.
Proficiency in Java/J2EE, Web Service, Micro service, Spring Boot, Kafka
Experience of Agile team working
REST API's & Spring experience is must. Spark experience is added advantage.
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Working in requirements like Engineering, Design, Development, and Deployment.
- Working with Java, SQL Server and Couchbase.
- Building and monitoring data pipelines that serve 100+ websites, 150M+ unique impressions daily.
- Writing code that can handle 4x more scale than the given requirement.
- Maintaining uptime of multiple distributed web applications.
- Building data pipelines to pull data from upstream partners like Google.
You Should Have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Java.
- Minimum 2 year of experience with any SQL database (MySql, MSSql, Oracle, DB2, Sybase).
- Minimum 2 years of experience with web development.
- Experience with any NoSql database (MongoDb, Couchbase, CouchDb, DynamoDb).
- Experience with any cloud platform (AWS/Azure/GCP).
Good To Have:
- Experience with BI and data reporting.
- Experience of designing/implementing/maintaining scalable systems.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be - always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: an open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.
We are looking for Java Developers in the experience level of 3 to 5 years for our Client for Hyderabad Location. Looking for immediate to 15 days joiners only.
Java with struts, spring, Spring Boot, hibernate ..oracle DB Background
Strong Java programming skills
Minimum of 5 years practical software development experience
Robust object-oriented design pattern knowledge and implementation experience using Java;
Python a plus
Advanced knowledge and experience developing and working with relational databases such as
Sybase and MySQL
Experience with multi-tier application architecture and high performance distributed and in-
memory caching solutions
Strong understanding of data modeling techniques
Strong foundation in SDLC best practices including test driven development, unit testing
discipline, agile development, and CI/CD strategies
Hiring Java Developers across hierarchical level for Datametica Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Developer / Lead / Architect - JAVA
Experience - 4+ Years
Work Location - Pune
- Own, drive and evolve product systems/subsystems
- Develop, architect highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance
- Suggest new architectural elements to improve the existing architecture
- Design and implement low latency RESTful services; Define API contracts between services; Version APIs and make them backward compatible
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design
- Create platforms, reusable libraries and utilities wherever applicable
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Choose the right technology stack for the product systems/subsystems
- Write high-quality code that are modular, functional and testable; Establish the best coding practices
- Formally mentor junior engineers on design, coding and troubleshooting
- Plan projects using agile methodologies and ensure timely delivery
- Work with automation engineers to automate end-end flows and non-functional requirements
- Troubleshoot issues effectively in a distributed architecture
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a global environment
- Operationalize releases by partnering with Tech operations on capacity planning and operability of the product.
- Proficient in JVM based language(like Java, Groovy), J2EE technology stack
- Expertise in API design and development
- Experience in dealing with a large dataset
- Strong in Data Structure, collections, algorithms, multithreading, etc
- Practicing the coding standards (clean code, design patterns, etc)
- Very strong object-oriented design skills, awareness of design patterns and architectural patterns
- Performance tuning and Troubleshooting memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills and data structures
- Experience in agile methodologies like Scrum
- Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, continuous integration methodologies
- Experience in leading a team (min 5)and mentoring engineers
- Attitude to getting Stuff Done!
- Ability to make decisions independently.
Interested candidate must shoot up their resume immediately.
Note: Candidates who are immediately available or have a notice period of 30 to 45 Days are highly preferred.
Java/ Core Java
Frames works: Springboot
Web Services: REST API
Spring stack: Spring integration, Jersey, Spring boot, annotations based Spring configuration, Spring Data
Micro services – Must have
Roles & Responsibility:
Requirement gathering & understanding, effort estimation, technical design, project planning and monitoring in Agile environment
Work proactively & independently to address project requirements, and articulate issues/challenges with enough lead time to address project delivery risks
Providing expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during project delivery
Customer interfacing - understand customer requirements, propose technical solutions
Full Software Development Lifecycle (Agile)
Code reviews, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the requirements
Component Design/ Coding/ Unit Testing/ Debugging / Test Driven Development / Continuous Integration
Carry out adaptive changes necessitated by changes in Business Requirements and Technology