The responsibilities of the role are per the below:
● Sales: Provide information & value proposition to prospective customers thereby converting leads into paid customers.
● CRM: Actively use & update the CRM tools to ensure data accuracy of reports & smooth transition of leads between
● Feedback: Provide customer feedback to the founding team.
The role is based in Bangalore, India. The role will be required to work out of the office in Indiranagar.
What do we need?
The ideal candidate is someone who –
● Has 1+ years of experience in a sales role.
● Has excellent communication & influencing skills
● Disciplined & follows processes
● Is customer-oriented and never over-promises
● Is a team player, works well in groups & optimizes for the team
● Is comfortable with ambiguity
If you meet the above criteria, please send us –
● A resume introducing yourself, your past achievements and why you are suited for this role
Role & Compensation
There are 3 roles we are hiring for. Compensation is INR 20,000 (fixed) + INR 10,000 (performance-based variable pay) per
Work Days & Timings
We have a 6-day working week. There will be a need to cover 8 am to 9 pm from Monday to Sunday. The 3 member team will
rotate to ensure that these business hours are covered while they get 1 day of the week off.
What’s in for you?
1. Be part of the founding team
2. Work with the most experienced founders from the industry & to learn from the best.
3. Accelerated Career Growth opportunities
4. Be part of innovation in the space of performing arts.
5. Be part of a growing organization and grow with the organization.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Position :- Customer Support Executive (BPO Voice Process)
Process :- International Voice Process
Experience :- 0 to 5 years
Location :- Bengaluru (WFO)
Roles And Responsibilities :
You will be supporting customers of the Top Ecommerce Platform in the Indian region
You will be answering queries regarding Order related Queries.
You will be handling inbound customer queries about the customers Order related.
This is a Rotational shift
5-day working with Two Days rotational off
Skill Required :
Good communication skills in English+Hindi/Kannada
Ability to handle irate customers
Solve Customer queries
A team player
Active listening and questioning, an eye for detail to determine the root cause of the issue, to avoid repeat contacts and further effort to resolve issues
Display Ownership and accountability
Quickly build trust and confidence with customer
Own and resolve customer issues efficiently, effectively and empathetically
Excellent comprehension and articulation skills
Reviewing the company debtor list.
Contacting customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
Advising customers on their payment options and suggesting methods of payments.
Negotiating suitable payment plans.
Maintaining customer payment records.
Preparing customer financial statements for banks and the state credit department.
Writing final notice warnings to customers when payments are not being made.
Instituting legal action when customers fail to pay their debt.
Responding to customer queries.
Contacting lawyers and insurance agencies to facilitate payments.
Collections Officer Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business management, or a similar field.
Previous experience working as a Collections Officer.
Excellent negotiating skills.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Familiarity with state debt collection laws.
Knowledge of payment plans and accounting procedures.
Knowledge of office and accounting software.
Patience and resilience.
Languages English with Hindi or English with 2 South Indian Languages
PUC (with 6 months or 1 Years experience letter is Mandatory)
Graduate with Fresher can Be consider
Age criteria 20 to 29 Years
Location- KR PURAM, Bangalore
Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
chieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests,
- Consistently embarking an excellent first impression on call, delivering exceptional customer experience
- Engage potential customers in dialogue that opens opportunities with the help of scripts and presence of mind
- Going an 'extra mile' to create happy customers to drive loyalty and increase repeat purchase
- Contacting prospective clients / existing customers to inform them about the product using scripts
- Accurately record details of communication with customers
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business
- Answer questions about product features in an engaging manner
- Answer all customer questions honestly and accurately
- Using sales scripts drive sales and respond to customer objections
- Developing in-depth knowledge of products and services offered by us to make suitable recommendations based on customers' needs and preferences.
Accelerate customer adoption of Business • Analytics / RPA / DevOps etc. • Services Business • Understand customer preferences adequately, • Be able to handle discussions independently with the client • Present offerings to CXO level audience • Be comfortable with the fact that the business is composed of many small deals • Being a business that is composed of small and mid-sized ARRs • Execute for closure in the week/ month and plan for the quarters ahead • Are natural team players • Work closely with the OEM team and Partners to ensure success across all • service lines.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Toppr is looking for an Academic Consultant (AC) who is passionate about changing the way millions of children learn. He/she schedules and conducts structured counseling sessions. Through this session, the AC analyses a student’s need for Toppr and helps him/her buy the subscription. ACs at Toppr are enthusiastic about bringing a change in the field of education. They take independent, well-informed decisions based on their insight into ground reality. So, if you love interacting with people, are extremely student-centric and are committed to spread personalized learning, then we are looking for you.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR
- Weekly incentives: Opportunity to earn incentives on a weekly basis. Participate in regular contests and get a chance to win exciting prizes.
- Perks and bonuses: Earn 3x more than your fixed pay. We appreciate your efforts by providing exciting perks and bonuses tailored specifically for you.
- Custodian of a bright future: Create the right educational path for students.Help them overcome their obstacles to learning by using Toppr.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become a future sales leader.
- Learn from the best: Learn from leaders whose teams have brought over 25x growth over the last 2 years.
- Toppr’s journey, mission, values, future outlook, and footprint across India.
- Spend time with our product and sales experts to get up-to-speed on Toppr’s product, marketing, and sales strategies. Attend counseling sessions with your experienced team members to gain first-hand experience of the counseling process.
- Carry out at least 3 counseling sessions/day with students and their parents at their homes.
- Become an expert at understanding students’ profiles and their problems through structured counseling sessions. Explain to students how Toppr’s personalised learning app addresses their needs.
- Bring in 1.5 lakh+ revenue every week. Manage a portfolio of a large number of students. Watch the revenue you bring in make a widespread impact on Toppr’s business.
- Coach and mentor your new team members and help them get up-to-speed with Toppr and its counseling process.
- MBA/PGDM or B.Tech/BE from recognized institutes. B.Com or equivalent graduates from reputed colleges can also apply.
- 2 - 4 years of Business to Consumer (B2C) sales experience is preferable. Freshers can also apply.
- Awareness of the subjects taught from classes 5 to 12 across various boards/curriculums globally. Sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face in schools/coaching classes.
- Integrity: As an AC, we entrust you with our Customer Resource Management (CRM) tool and sensitive student-related data. We expect you to handle it with utmost responsibility and care.
- Empathy: Ability to approach any situation with patience and natural empathy.
- Drive: Enthusiasm and will to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills in English and/or the regional language.
- Continual learning: Eagerness to learn and upgrade your product knowledge. Stay updated about the changes in the educational system.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP
In First Week…
By Day 30…
By Day 90…
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
Toppr is India’s leading edtech company with a mission to make learning personalized. Our adaptive after- school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 60 lakh students. We have the widest syllabus support that covers over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, Eight Roads, and Kaizen.
- Two wheeler
- Android device
- Unlimited Incentived & Other Allowances
Negotiate with distributors of different areas in the city itself.
Educational Qualification: Graduate
Some Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Meet the target of outbound calls daily
2) Customer acquisition & Retention
3) Guide the customer through the purchasing process
4) Clearing customer doubts
Must be using Dialer
Language Proficiency: English & Marathi
Must have a strong wifi connection and laptop
Zonal School Sales Manager
About the role :
At HealthSetGo, we have a team of bright, passionate business development managers, who believe in our company motto that we don't just sell our solutions to our customers, but we sell ourselves: our love of innovation, our empathetic approach to winning and retaining customers, and desire to delight everyone we come in contact with. We want someone to be a part of this team and take HealthSetGo to further greatness.
This exciting role will involve the following responsibilities :
- Take responsibility for Business Development strategy and its execution
- Decide on roll-out strategy, manage process of growing into new markets
- Identify potential business opportunities, size the opportunity to determine its attractiveness and priority, prepare a plan for addressing it, and executing this plan directly
- Work closely with Product, Tech and Ops teams to design leading products with revenue impacts
- Give feedback and insights to how products are viewed by the market, and give input into product management and development prioritization processes
- Manage sales process, systems and pipeline to achieve 'scalable intimacy' and win valuable business swiftly
- Manage account management process and systems to ensure customer loyalty and retention, encourage word-of-mouth advertising, high customer satisfaction, and increase in value for existing accounts
Business Development :
- Actively pursue strategic or large business development opportunities, taking responsibility for winning the business and maximizing its commercial success
- Identify new channels for integrating or distributing our technology, and leading the development and success of those new channels
- Strike deals to maximize monetization potential of the product set, including identifying and prioritizing new opportunities
About you :
Here at HealthSetGo we value dedication, enthusiasm, and a love of innovation. We are disrupting the Healthcare industry, and welcome candidates who want to be a part of this ambitious journey. But it's not just hard work, we definitely appreciate a bit of quirkiness and fun along the way. You have a strong technical background, able to understand the capabilities of our technologies and design high-level solutions for potential customers and partners you will have experience selling education, Edutech, or childcare solutions to Schools or Government you will have experience of sales and account management
- You recognize the role account management can play alongside sales, and can create initiatives and campaigns for retention and engagement alongside new business and marketing initiatives
- You will have a strong understanding of the education, healthcare, and schools space, with a network of contacts you have built up in those circles
- You will be brilliant at spotting new channels for our product and services, and have the confidence and tenacity to reach out and develop those channels to achieve revenue targets
- You will be a natural negotiator, able to get contracts and deals signed with partners and knowing where to push and where to acquiesce, building a relationship alongside winning the deal
- You will love winning deals, and create a culture of vibrancy and success within your department
- You are able to think strategically alongside a passion to turn strategy into results
- You will be charming, personable, and sincere, embodying the HealthSetGo spirit as you interact with the outside world
- You are a natural communicator, not just to your peers but providing insight and updates to the office of the CEO
- You have a sense of humour, are ambitious, and love the thrill and madness of working in a start-up environment.
About HealthSetGo :
HealthSetGo is India's largest healthcare organisation for schools with the mission to nurture the largest network of health promoting schools; hence achieving the vision of a healthy India. Founded by Priya Prakash, HealthSetGo currently operates in over 70+ cities across India with 250,000+ students and parents under its award-winning flagship Health Program HealthSetGo CARE which monitors the healthy growth and health education of students at School. Aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals 3&4, HealthSetGo aims to nurture India's health ecosystem. HealthSetGo has won many awards including Indian Education Award, IDA Award, Healthcare Innovation Award, Cartier Women's Initiative Award with its founder being inducted into the Forbes 30 under 30 Asia 2018 list.