Eckovation is India's fastest growing social learning platform and most trusted destination for quality learning. 1000+ educators, 5000+ learning groups and 700000+ learners.
About us Happay is a fast growing Indian FinTech company based out of Bangalore. Happay redefines the way SMEs and Enterprises manage their business spends. With the help of technology, Happay helps organizations break loose from the shackles of manual and paper-based processes and empowers them with mobility and automation. Our product is loved by 4500+ businesses across 40+ industry verticals. ROLE : Service Delivery Manager LOCATION : Bangalore YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 3+ years Job Overview: To oversee the delivery of services and service technology to our company's clients or customers. To evaluate customer feedback to develop quality improvement processes. Roles and Responsibility: Need to establish Delivery Processes efficiently. Responsible for building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine services. Should be able to help in acquiring new clients and partners. He/She should constantly be able to assess customer feedback and make necessary improvements. Validating the leads received and exploring how Happay can add value in companies. Identify new business and aid in organization growth strategies Analysing data and making deductions out of it. Required to tracking customer sales and conduct touch base activities regularly to ensure repeat business. Enablement of New Accounts & relationship building with accounts. Eligibility: Excellent conversing skills in both English and Hindi (knowing any one of the languages of regional languages is an added advantage). Bachelor's/Master’s degree Should be good at maintaining internal and external team relations. Detail oriented and diligent Good Leadership Skills Entrepreneurial by nature with a strong sense of ownership
Good communication and technical skills are a must. Applicant must be willing to travel frequently many of the projects will require on-site visits to customer locations. Responsibilities Undertake research on potential prospects and their requirements Generation of new leads by following our market prospection methodology Work closely and under the mentorship of the Head of Sales to assist in the implementation of the strategic sales plan Work together with the local Delivery Team and at times with Engineering Team in Oslo to create project implementation plans, scoping solution customizations and delivering functional specifications Prerequisites The prospective candidate should meet or exceed the expectations below: Bachelors degree required (financial, business or economics background preferred) At least 5-6 years sales experience, preferably in software solutions or serialization Experience with the Serialization, Pharma, FMCG, Automotive parts, Agri Sciences industry would be an added benefit. Ability to operate within a horizontal, loosely-knit organization Effective and clear communicator with strong presentation skills Willingness to travel up to 60% We offer Attractive salary based on skills and experience Flex-time Opportunity for professional development Excellent work atmosphere Full time employment. Location: Mumbai/Delhi/Pune etc.
Play a mission-critical role in transforming 'Finance team' to become a 'Finance Intelligence Team' for a Business. You'll be generating leads for a global SaaS Product that has helped hundreds of businesses have their finance teams gain complete insight into spend data by automating the flow of capital within the organization. Who we are looking for: ++ Great problem-solving skills, taking a consultative approach to find the best solution ++ Excellent verbal & written communication skills. You can explain complex issues in + You have demonstrated excellence in customer acquisition. + You are a self-starter that anticipates requests and doesn’t need a lot of oversight. simple terms and adapt your tone to different users + Comfortable giving presentations to groups of any size Responsibilities: + Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce Finly.io and identify appropriate buyers within the target market. + Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects. + Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospect’s pain points and determine how Finly.io will speak to those needs. + Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline. + Follow through on qualified leads from internal lead generation programs + Develop and manage a consistent pipeline of qualified prospective opportunities + Coordinate all leads, prospects and opportunities, including regular updating and reporting using pipeline and forecast principles + Preparation of weekly and monthly prospecting reports + Work with sales teams to grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly revenue goals. + Manage data for new and prospective clients in excel sheet or any CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached. Why we think you'll love it here: + You’ll work alongside amazing, high-performing colleagues + Fast career growth, impact, and progression - Lead Generation is critical to us and this will be a masterclass for the same WE EMPHASIZE CULTURE AND LOOK FOR PEOPLE THAT SHARE OUR VALUES. Our Heart is in the Work: We work exclusively with individuals who are passionate about innovation and the company we’re building Teamwork Wins Championships: If one of us is has a problem, we all have a problem Magic Not Sausage: We jump through hoops to deliver only spectacular experiences for our clients Think Like an Owner: Everyone is an owner of this company and is proactive in identifying what needs to be done and taking action Run Towards Criticism: We seek constant improvement of ourselves and our products.
● Contacting potential customers to inform them about PicoStone devices. ● Developing quotes and proposals. ● Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person. ● Giving PicoStone device demos to our potential customers. ● Ensure that sales goals are maintained. ● Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills. ● Working in a team to ensure customer satisfaction.
1. Contacting potential customers to inform them about PicoStone devices 2. Developing quotes and proposals 3. Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person 4. Giving PicoStone device demos to our potential customers 5. Ensuring that sales goals are maintained 6. Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills 7. Working in a team to ensure customer satisfaction
1. Knowledge of IT B2B & B2C sales and Ms. Office 2. Responsible for marketing -software products 3. Presentation skills, Client Convincing & Handling 4. Visit Clients with prior appointments & Regular follow ups About Us: Tech Mantra is a privately owned technology company based in Bangalore, India, focusing on IT related products and services. We are a company offering an end-to-end suite of services, ranging from Software Development, Software Product Development, Desktop applications, Business automation, IT consulting and Software maintenance to Web application development and Web site design. We also do Web Hosting, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Digital Marketing and Web Content Writing.
- Generate new leads and opportunities through an aggressive and consistent outreach program that includes a combination of tapping existing relationships as well as cold calling to initiate new ones. - Work with editorial, multimedia & marketing teams to craft incredible campaigns and strategies for brands. - Manage high-profile client relationships with companies, agencies & other revenue generating partners. - Manage day-to- day sales operation , handle the empanelment processes, agreement & other paperwork, put monthly content delivery schedules for each client, coordinate with editorial, multimedia, marketing teams to ensure content delivery as per plans, actively seek client feedback to maximize satisfaction & overall be responsible for delivering great results! - Get clients to renew and expand their engagements with us. - Mine data to see campaign effectiveness & ensure client reporting. - Create and manage a strong pipeline of business to meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets to the process of prospecting, qualifying, and closing key accounts. - Willingness to travel, if necessary, and attend off-site events. - Support the team with additional or ad-hoc quantitative and qualitative projects. - Consistently meet or exceed business development goals, demonstrating focused sales efforts.
• Plan and deliver influencer campaigns including paid amplification and measurement strategy across all main platforms • You will be expected to collaborate across functional teams and update team members on industry outcomes • Facilitate development of Strategic influencer-related activities for our clients • Can educate and councel clients who have little experience working with influencers • Provide Strategy and execute paid social media campaigns • Keep abreast of FTC guidelines, emerging partners, innovations, talent, platforms and tools while maintaining program compliance and providing recommendations • Present confidently and with authority to external audiences in order to educate, engage and entice – winning trust and business • Promote the value and importance of client feedback and review with the team and develop a client-focused culture • Manage post campaign evaluation, highlighting strengths and identifying opportunities to improve future campaigns
Overall Responsibility:The primary responsibility of the BD Manager would be to prospectively sell Tech Products (CRM & ERP softwares) of the organization.TG: Large Corporates (HR Departments), Hospitals, Malls & SchoolsDay-to-day Responsibility:1.Lead generation and prospecting (i.e. cold calling, social media, networking, events, etc.)2. Managing the existing sales pipeline management3. Inbound lead management4. Cultivate and maintain midsize and large business relationships with startups and enterprises (corporates)5. Reaching out to corporates, malls, hospitals and schools for selling the product6. Utilize innovative and creative sales tactics7. Attend relevant networking events
About the profile:If you are a Brand Marketing enthusiast but yet like to front end conversations with customers and are keen to make a dent in this sector, we would be delighted to hear you outYou will be a key member of the team. You possess an entrepreneurial mind-set, gift of the gab, utmost level of confidence and can strike a conversation with anyone around. You are a confident individual, a good conversationalist and an extrovert with a creative streak and good people skills. Deal Closure is your thing, naturally. Your experience does not matter to us, but your understanding of people sure does. We’re waiting for you to assess and strategize our social goals and grab the steering wheel of this billion dollar industry.The Business Development Associate for our Branding Vertical will directly report to the founding team and will be responsible for driving business into the firm. This is a high-engagement role with corporate clients and thus requires a candidate who is extremely motivated, dedicated, and passionate about their responsibilities.Overall Responsibilities:• The BD Associate will be measured on your ability to maintain manage clients – enterprise, startups and government tie-ups for S7.Key Responsibilities • Lead generation and prospecting (i.e., cold calling, social media, networking, events, etc.)• Managing the existing sales pipeline management• Cultivating and maintaining midsize and large business relationships with startups and enterprises (corporates)• Pitching to clients who are seeking end to end branding solutionsExperience & Requirements• Master’s Degree or equivalent• 2+ years’ experience in Sales (preferably with a branding agency)• Financial literacy and business operations experience a plus• Excellent interpersonal and networking skills• Strong verbal and written communication skills• Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask projects through from start to finish