• A Technical Writer with experience in creating customer-focused
Must have skills:
• Writing concepts and procedures with consistency and
• Editing documents for correctness of grammar & sentence
structure, clarity of communication, and overall accuracy
• Familiarity with authoring and image capturing tools;
knowledge of video creation tools is desirable
• Ability to grasp functional concepts and draft content with
• Estimating and planning work and coordinating with others
for completion of deliverables
Prefer to have proficiency in the following:
• Understanding of Accounting domain in general
• Usability and SEO aspects
• Defining the flow and structure of how-to documents
Nice to have:
Excellent writing skills in any of the languages: Tamil, Gujarati,
Kannada, Marati, Telugu
What will you be doing?
• Write technical content, including concepts and procedures
for online help
• Provide editorial and writing support for UI strings
• Peer review product documents and ensure adherence to
inhouse standards and guidelines
• Participate in activities that lead to design, including
identification of business cases, product patterns, and
• Participate in market research, to understand the business
• Manage projects by collaborating with different teams
About Tally Solutions Pvt Ltd
Vakilsearch is on a mission to make Legal Simple. We are the leaders in Indian Legal, Tax, and Compliance. Our mission is to simplify businesses to be in compliance with the Government through end-to-end process and workflow automation. This is the key initiative of Vakilsearch as we look to revolutionize legal space in India.
We are a technology-driven platform, offering services that cover the legal needs of start-ups and established businesses. Some of our services include incorporation, government registrations & filings, accounting, documentation, and annual compliances. In addition, we offer a wide range of services to individuals, such as property agreements and tax filings. Our mission is to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs.
About the Role
Vakilsearch is seeking a to join our Product Team to clearly and concisely communicate product concepts and workflows. Your primary responsibility is to develop a unified and standardised content strategy. You will work closely with the Customer Journey team, UI/UX team and Marketing team to delight and educate our customers, bringing expertise in technical writing, product content and improving overall customer experience.
- Write UX copy for a variety of products, projects and scenarios
- Work closely with Product Managers, Product Designers, Illustrators, Marketing team and front-end developers throughout the creative and product development process
- Strategize content for the product flow, from requirement gathering to ideation, research, production, testing and review feedback
- Think like a user and write catchy notifications content for mobile and web products
- Maintain consistency in communication by defining a framework for Product Designers
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience as UX writer (or similar job titles)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related is an advantage
- Experience writing content for web/mobile products
- Experience writing emails, landing pages, and editorial content
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional teams
- A deep sense of accountability, adaptability, and being able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Portfolio of writing samples to be shared along with resume
Selected candidate is required to work from office.
- Create content to be used for blog posts, social media, press releases, and other platforms.
- Submit work to the supervisor for approval and input.
- Research industry-related topics.
- Collaborate/coordinate with the marketing team to prepare various marketing collateral and communications for both public and internal use.
- Compose and develop content for all communication channels and across mediums (digital, print, web).
- Learn the functions of internally developed software to write end-user documentation (such as online help, quick reference guides, and release notes).
- Communicate highly technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Should have a good understanding of SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Must have a flair for creative writing
- 2-3 years experience in content writing for a B2B company
- Knowledge of tools like Grammarly or equivalent, Keyword research tools
- Knowledge of content distribution is a big plus
Working days - Five (5) days a week
Time - 9:30AM to 6:00PM
Joining - Immediate
CAPRICORN IDENTITY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
G-5 Vikas Deep Building
Plot No.18, Laxmi Nagar District Centre(Near Nirman Vihar Metro Station)
Delhi - 110092
Work Remotely: No
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
• Collaborate with UX designers, product teams, and researchers to craft and hone language
across a variety of contexts from UI components, to conversational building blocks, to editorial/help content.
• Raise the bar for interface/product communication and drive alignment on voice and tone across the suite of products
• Develop precise and specific customer-focused copies including product on-boarding narratives, settings content, notifications across platforms
• Continuously integrate customer feedback and business requirements into both new and current product experiences
• Ability to critique the visual style, interface, and interaction flow of applications and experiences.
• Promote UX internally and externally through social media by planning editorial strategies.
Who should apply for this role?
• Bachelor’s degree of equivalent experience in English, Journalism,
Marketing/Communications, or related field
• An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience creating user-centered content/ copy
• 3-5 years of experience with UX writing, content strategy, technical writing or other customer-facing documentation
• A portfolio of relevant work samples with a UX focus; including problems you helped solve for, your contributions, and impact to the customer
• Ability to craft impactful communications across a spectrum of styles and genres
• Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions
• Experience working directly with designers, product managers, researchers, and other subject matter experts.
Equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, latest delivery mechanisms and a dedicated staff, our nearly decade old client has the capacity to handle orders of any size. It also has an exclusive division that caters specifically to the needs of academic libraries for e-Books and e-Databases.
With a large collection of books available in both downloadable and physical form, one need not look elsewhere.
- Maintaining quality standards of the content created by the team
- Conducting in-depth research to obtain information about the subject matter
- Collaborating with designers, freelancers to create project layouts, infographics, and other visual designs
- Proofreading, editing and improving content created by copywriters and ensuring brand consistency
- Mentoring content team members to deliver high-quality content
- Being accountable for planning and executing the content that goes into printing
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3+ years of experience in content management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Exceptional leadership qualities
- Problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
- Writing blogs, write-ups and various contents for marketing and communications
- Ideating and writing content/ script for success stories in the form of writing, visual content and audio-visual outputs
- Posting on various channels and managing social media handles
- Designing using tools
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Focus and Discipline
- Analytical, problem solving and calculative attitude
- Humility to learn, share & keep improving
- Excellent and proactive communication in all formats
Titaniam Labs uses data-in-use encryption to ensure that even if attackers get in, they cannot leave with your valuable data. Enterprises rely on Titaniam for day-to-day privacy and compliance as well as strong data protection during ransomware attacks.
To know more about Titaniam Labs, visit https://titaniam.io/.
What's the opportunity?
If you care about delivering top-notch information experience and are passionate about fostering developer communities and working in a fast-paced environment, we are looking for you.
We do some serious traditional writing (planning guides, installation guides), and some innovative writing/architecture (ReST API references, single-sourcing, reusing content), and more.
You might not have the experience in all these areas, but if you are willing to learn these different styles of writing, write to us!
What will I be doing?
- Ask questions, use the product, research the customers so you understand not only how something works but also why it matters to customers
- Use the product and then act as the customers' champion--figure the best way to get customers the information they need
- Understand beyond the obvious and educate customers on the Why and How.
- Someone with 3-6-years of experience as a technical writer or a developer interested in writing
- A self-starter. You must take ownership of the tasks assigned to you
- Someone with experience in working with documentation flows involving Github, Markdown, Postman, Restructured Text.
- Someone who can multitask.
- Someone who is comfortable in doing things that you have not done previously
WillStar Media is a one-stop marketing solution. We plan, execute and create the best results for brands. We provide services from Influencer marketing, campaign designing, media consulting, creative strategy to video production, social media marketing, and social media management.
We are currently looking for a Hindi content writer who could do content research and Scriptwriting for a youtube channel- The Willpower star and its social media which is managed by us.
1. To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
2. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles, etc. for digital media.
3. Create content that gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
4. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
5. Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
6. Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
7. Developing new ideas for web content.
8. Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
9. Candidates who handled a team will be given preference.