6 Hessel Rd | London W13 9ES | United Kingdom
JOB TITLE: CONTENT TEAM LEAD
Who Are We?
Raptor Supplies is a leading e-commerce portal offering more than 7,50,000 high-quality MRO products and industrial supplies to SMEs, and large corporate and public-sector organisations in the UK, Ireland, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. The company’s offerings include a broad range of abrasives, cleaning tools, electrical equipment, fasteners, hand tools, hardware, lab supplies, lighting solutions, material handling and machining tools from more than 2400 renowned brands across the globe.
What Are We Looking For?
As a Content Lead, you will be responsible for creating content strategies that can help reach our traffic goals; and leading a team of technical writers and sub-editors.
A&M Supplies India Pvt. Ltd.
A 41, L4 Second Floor, Espire Infrastructure
Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate
New Delhi, 110044
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
● Proofread and edit the content written by the team
● Conduct writing or editing sessions for the team, explaining new styles to be adopted, highlighting errors being made and preparing feedback documents on how to embrace our in-house writing style
● Work with the SEO, Catalog and SEM Teams to prepare the daily target pipeline for the Content Team.
● Send daily quantum reports and weekly reports for uploading content on the website.
● Manage the day-to-day workflow and discipline of the Team; set and update targets, and grade the work quality of the Team.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
● A minimum of 2 years of content editing experience
● Prior experience in technical writing, editing or documentation will be preferred
● Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
● Effective working across multiple cross-functional teams
● Proficiency in Google Suite, Asana and WordPress
About Raptor Supplies
Did you know?
We are a certified Great Place to Work organization! CashKaro is India’s largest Cashback and Coupons website, backed by Mr. Ratan Tata & Kalaari Capital. Considered one of India’s hottest start-ups, we are building the future of India’s Offers and Cashback Industry. We work on the same tech stack as Facebook, Google, Flipkart & more. Want to know more? Check us out on: https://cashkaro.com
Why CashKaro is the Right Place for you
1. Work on best in-class technology: Our tech stack is on part with the world best companies
2. Don’t copy products, innovate: CashKaro is building some of the world’s most advanced solutions in Cashback & Coupons Industry
3. EarnKaro – new way of social commerce: We are the world’s first social deal commerce platform and growing exponentially
4. Great pay + Job Security: We are financially very solid, so while many companies are reducing workforce we are hiring, paying fair market and offer job security
5. Company Stock Options: Get Stock Options of the Company. This is the only way real wealth is created
6. Accelerate Career Growth: By being in smaller teams, you get real ownership and responsibility
Job Description for WordPress PHP Developer Role
Job Location: Chennai
The Key Requirements For The Role Are:
We are looking for an experienced WordPress Developer. Should have deep understand of WordPress, Theme Customizations and Plugin Customizations.
Our technology is built on Core PHP, MySQL, React Native (App), SOLR, MemCache, Redis, CI / CD etc.
The Key Requirements For The Role Are:
• Deeply passionate about Development
• Must have Minimum 4 years’ experience in developing and maintaining WordPress Web Applications
• Should be very strong in PHP and WordPress
• Should have a very solid grasp of WordPress Theme Customizations and done projects to reflect this experience
• Should have a very solid grasp of WordPress Plugin Customizations and done projects to reflect this experience
• Familiarity with Git and Gitflow.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Be able to take real ownership
We are on a mission to enable businesses to build agile and accountable technology teams that can deliver results in a secure and scalable way. You will be working with the leadership team of the company to decide content strategy and assist marketing efforts.
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy.
Content Writer Intern responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Bachelor's Degree BBA/BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role if available
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Build and manage a rich content cum social media & editorial calendar that attracts a
qualified audience to increase the visibility & emerge as a thought leader (including
blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, social media etc.)
Work on content distribution cum refurbishing plan so as to ensure that every piece of
content is reaching the right audience in the format best enjoyed by them.
Responsible for researching, trend jacking, creating, editing, updating & managing all
formats of content. Co create & newsletters, product update emailers, social media
posts, blogs, infographics, PR related articles, video themes & campaigns to drive
leads, subscribers & increase awareness.
Editing and proofreading content with a zero-tolerance approach to grammatical
errors, poor writing, and plagiarism. Conducting ongoing usability tests to gauge
Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, SEO
friendly content, and social channels (Quora, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter,
Engage with influencers to convert them into brand advocates
Work closely with internal & external stakeholders - Designers, Technical SEO,
product team, sales team & agencies.
Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style
Create and publish engaging content.
Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts.
Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
Optimize content according to SEO.
Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user’s engagement
Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase
Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s
I Qualification(s): Graduated in BA / MA in Journalism and Communication or BSc degree in
Journalism, Marketing or relevant field / Experience.
Nature of Experience: Experiencing in generating content for various requirements starting
from documentation to marketing content (content marketing). Review and edit content and
scale it to A class standards.
Length of Experience: 06 – 08 years
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
Proven work experience as a Content manager
Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
Excellent technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
Familiarity with social media
Excellent writing skills in English
Attention to detail
Good organizational and time-management skills
BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
Ability to plan and create content relevant to a specific audience with a strong focus
Recognizes the need for continuous improvement and works to orient people,
processes, and systems in the new direction in tune with the maturity of the business
and the team.
* Responsible for creating easy to understand, well-presented and appropriately illustrated
content for the Finxera product technical documentation.
* Responsible for updating all Finxera product related documentation including technical help
documentation related to product APIs and editing existing materials for changes in scope /
* Create Finxera Release Notes in a timely fashion for use by customers and employees.
* Organize material and complete writing projects in a clear, concise style and maintain
multiple revisions of product documentation.
* Work closely with Product Management, Development, Customer Support and Internal
customers to review product functional specifications, QA documentation and test product
releases to fully grasp and create product feature documents.
* Excellent technical writing skills and ability to peer review technical documents for grammar,
content and style of writing.
* Adhere to all Company security policies, standards and procedures in the performance of job
* Plan and execute end-to-end content development activity.
* Standardize the content across platforms.
* Revise documents and provide updates as necessary.
* Bachelor's degree in a technical or communications field
* Ability to manage multiple deliverables independently within tight deadlines
* Extensive experience of technical documentation
* Strong team player with excellent communication skills
* Experience in making challenging, complex ideas, concepts, and tasks understandable and
engaging to diverse set of stakeholders. Maybe that means you have past experience as a
technical writer, or maybe it means you come from the world of teaching, curriculum
development, scientific journalism, or some other realm.
Good to have:
* Background with banking or other finance is a plus.
* Experience documenting cloud-based enterprise software.
* Understanding of data management concepts.
* Experience using and documenting analytics tools.
Needs to be interested in gaming and/or tech. We will use their research skills to create SEO optimized guides and walkthroughs for various online portals.
*Fact-checking from multiple sources is compulsory.
*Plays PC/Console/Mobile games.
*No rewriting from other sites or plagiarism of any form allowed. Content should be entirely unique and packed with information that the player/user needs.
*Quick grasping skills and can create guides/tips & tricks after referring to Youtube videos and more.
*Top-notch research skills.
*Writing should be to-the-point, clear and concise.
*Good communication and understanding skills.
*Excellent proof-reading skills - typos and poor sentence structure will not be helpful.
*Focused on meeting deadlines in an undistracted manner: the end-goal is a minimum of 5 articles per day (around 300-400 words each).
*Knowledge of Photoshop will be a good add-on.
*Knowledge of Word press drafting will be a good add-on.
*Should be a keen learner and dedicated to work long-term.
Intellipaat is the leading online education provider and creates courses in collaboration with top MNCs and universities such as IBM, Microsoft, E&ICT, IIT Guwahati, SPJIMR, etc., with more than 600,000 learners and 200+ corporates across 53+ countries learning on our platform.
- Self-learn new technologies and showcase domain expertise in the team
- Articulate and present complex concepts in an easy to grasp visualizations keeping global audience in mind
- Research/analyze and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms
- Interact with Subject Matter Experts from the industry
- Understand the objectives, target audience, and develop simple, easy-to-understand, user-friendly content while employing good search engine optimization (SEO) techniques
- Collaborate with SME/Technical experts and develop state of the art content, rewrite the existing content or edit and proofread content
- Create visual presentations that communicate complex concepts in a manner that appeals to a wide variety of audiences
- Create Webinar/Lectures for internal/YouTube platform on upcoming technologies
- Excellent written and verbal English, with an ability to express thoughts succinctly
- Excellent Aptitude & Reasoning Skills
- High level of energy and proactive nature
- A sense of ownership and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
- Preferable Knowledge Of any of these skills like Linux, AWS, Azure, GCP, Java, Java EE, Python, Hadoop/ Spark, Data Science, ML, AI, etc.
- Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies
We are looking for immediate joiners.
We are looking to add a WordPress Developer to our team. This position will support the Senior Web Developer while working across various client website. Specifically, this role will support the design, development, launch, and updates of client sites.
The right candidate will possess a minimum of 1-3 years of professional experience in web development with a strong focus in WordPress.
Role and Responsibilities
- Voice of the customer - Understanding the voice of the customer to ensure that the platform/platform capabilities are delivered according to the expectations.
- Customer Success - Work closely with the Customer Success Team to ensure that timely delivery and issue resolution for the customers.
- Internal Stakeholder Manager - Work with the Development, QA, and DevOps to define the delivery plan and allocate tasks.
- Delivery of Platform/Platform Capabilities - Tracking, monitoring, and evaluation of the end to end technical delivery.
- Internal and External Communication - On-time and crisp communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Documentation - Management and maintenance of the required documentation for the technical delivery.
- Reporting - Creating and sharing important data-driven reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Team Management - Manage a team of product and business analysts.
Skills & Experience
1. Bachelors or Master degree in computer science.
2. Prior experience as a programmer is a must.
3. 3+ experience as a Technical Project Manager is required.
4. End to end understanding of cloud-based platform delivery.
5. Good understanding of the LAMP/MEAN/MERN stack.
6. Strong experience with the Agile Delivery Model is a must.
7. Understanding of AWS/Azure/GCP will be preferred.
8. Exposure to various Project Management tools is a must.
9. Experience in the BFSI industry will be a plus but it is not mandatory.
10. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
As a Teacher Ops Manager -Campus, you will be responsible for end to end smooth running of the daily activities, act as an employee champion and change agent.
What you will do:
- Onboarding and churning of Campus Ambassadors (CAs).
- Ensuring lead flow to onboard talented pool of CAs regularly.
- Managing performance of these CAs.
- Churning of CAs from system upon tenure completion or termination.
- Looking into admissions coming through campus ambassadors.
- Driving referral programme to bring admissions.
- Driving course promotions and sensitisation within engineering campuses across India.
- Engagement of Campus Ambassadors :
- Designing and executing (end to end) coding events, workshops, webinars and offline events at campuses.
- Designing tasks weekly and driving adoption.
- Managing rewards and recognition of CAs.
- Driving BTL and ATL marketing initiatives
- New initiatives:
- Rigorously driving new initiatives - This includes piloting these initiatives within a set of CAs, evaluating and scaling within the entire CA community.
- College level tie-ups - Understanding college specific requirements and catering to the challenges through our resources.
What you need to know / have:
- Minimum 2+ year experience in team management.
- Excellent Problem Solver.
- Highly data-oriented.
- Entrepreneurial and able to think on your feet to come up with ways to solve problems.
- Growth-hacking attitude.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Good communication skills.
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 6,00,000 to 8,00,000