POSITION:ITSM Consultant / ITSM Tech Lead
NP :IMMEDIATE/10 DAYS
WORK FROM OFFICE
Job Description :
Demonstrates knowledge and experience in the following areas
- Service Management Office ( SMO) setup and operations
- ITIL / ISO 20000 / IT Operations process definition
- Service Integration and Management ( SIAM)
- Managed services operations – both AMS and IMS
- Incubating new services and solutions related to IT Service Management (ITSM)
Key aspects of this role:
• Maintain, update, and enhance ITSM environment including Incident, Request, Problem, Change and Knowledge Management, Service Catalog, Service Portals, SLAs, Discovery, and Integrations
• Participate in the implementation and configuration of other ServiceNow products outside of ITSM to increase the adoption of the ServiceNow platform.
• Responsible for performing daily administration, issue resolution, and troubleshooting of the ServiceNow platform. Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
To be the right fit, you will need:
• Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience in ServiceNow development and configuration.
• Proficient in developing, integrating and maintaining applications using ServiceNow Platform technology and tools.
• Understanding of and experience working with IT Service Management processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Release, SLM, Service Catalog), PPM/ITBM
• Understanding of IT and business requirements with ability to develop, test, deploy improvements, and update Manage and administer lists, filters, forms, platform interfaces (to other data sources) and the data within tables, import sets and the CMDB.
• Preferably certified in ServiceNow
ITIL, Hardware Asset Management (IT-Asset Management) ,Servicenow(snow).
- Perform Build activities (hardware & software configuration) of customer environment and contribute to improve Build process.
- Coordinate for Service transition activities.
- Initiate change / release requests in line
- customer change / release management process.
- Work on the major problem tickets assigned by ITIS Teams
- Hands on experience in hardware asset management.
- experience on ticketing tool like service now or SNOW
- ITIL Certified.
Must Have Skills
- Service Now
- IT -Asset Management
Evora is an international system integrator with focus on mobile and user experience (UX). We are a trusted partner for innovative digital maintenance and service solutions for global and regional customers in Europe, North America, Asia & Pacific. As SAP Gold Partner, Service Now Specialist and Click partner (by Salesforce), we offer consulting services, software development, quality assurance services and system integration based on standard components and products, as well as support & application management. By implementing best-practice solutions while optimizing their processes we help our customers to be successful in tomorrow's world.
- Experience with other ITSM software (BMC, Landesk, Cherwell, Heat, Axios, HP,etc.)
- Experience with development and implementation of ServiceNow ITSM modules
- System integration experience using web services and other web based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP
- Experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications
- Understands technical and functional design requirements related to ServiceNow Create and manage scripts and workflow
- Exposure to ServiceNow platform capabilities and tools like Discovery and Orchestration and other applications like ServiceWatch, GRC etc.
- Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, Scheduled Jobs - all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system. Fundamental understanding of ITSM, ITIL or CMDB
- Experience presenting and conducting demo reviews with client stakeholder
- Experience with ServiceNow's ServiceWatch and/or Discovery tools
- Custom UI Changes with usage of Web Technologies such as DOM, HTML changes
- Advanced experience with ServiceNow implementations
- Customizing ServiceNow using UI Pages, UI Macro & CMS using CSS, HTML, Jelly
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow platform architecture,applications and modules
- Experience with integrations between ServiceNow and other
- Proficient in all phases of the Application Development
lifecycle with experience in an agile environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with
experience interacting with clients at multiple levels
- ServiceNow certifications are preferred
- Experience with Knowledge Base platforms, ideally
ServiceNow Knowledge Management application is a plus
Experience level: Minimum 10 years
This role would be leading the DBA teams of multiple experience level DBAs for a mix of – Teradata, Oracle and SQL.
Minimum 10 years of relevant Database and Datawarehouse experience.
Hands on experience of administrating Teradata.
Leading the performance analysis, capacity planning and supporting the batchops and users with their jobs.
Drive implementation of standards and best practices to optimize database utilization and availability.
Hands on with AWS Cloud infrastructure services such as EC2, S3 and network services.
Proficient in Linux system administration relevant to Teradata management.
Teradata Specific (Mandatory)
Manage and Operate 24x7 production as well as development databases to ensure maximum availability of system resources.
Responsible for operational activities of a Database Administrator such as System monitoring, User Management, Space Management, Troubleshooting, and Batch/user support.
Perform DBA related tasks in key areas of Performance Management & Reporting, workload management using TASM.
Manage Production/Development databases in areas like Capacity Planning, Performance Monitoring & Tuning, Strategies Defined for Backup/Recovery Techniques, Space/ User/ Security management along With Problem determination and resolution.
Experience with Teradata Workload management & monitoring and query optimization.
Expertise with system monitoring using viewpoint and logs.
Proficient in analysing the performance and optimizing at different levels.
Ability to create advanced system-level capacity reports as well as root cause analysis.
Oracle Specific (Optional)
Database Administration Installation of Oracle software on Unix/Linux platform.
Database Lifecycle Management - Database creation, setup decommissioning.
Database event alert monitoring, space management, user management.
Database upgrades migrations, cloning.
Database backup restore recovery using RMAN.
Setup and maintain High-Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions.
Proficient in Standby and Data Guard technology.
Hands on with the OEM CC.
- Teradata Vantage Certified Administrator
Experience: Minimum 1-2 Years
Location: Noida ( Permanent WFH)
Please find the JD :
- Expertise in ServiceNow Administration & Development
- Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes.
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow development platform including but not limited to ITSM, CMDB, change management, Problem management, custom development, etc.
- Ability to work on Servicenow enhancement requests in Jira.
- Manages and resolves incidents against ServiceNow applications
- Manages Instance Security, User/Group Access/Access Control Lists
- Performs routine maintenance to include performance monitoring and error identification/ remediation
- Leads ServiceNow upgrade planning and execution
- Schedules and verifies instance clones
- Manages Update Set creation and migration
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in ServiceNow configuration and administration.
- Provide Level 2 support on ServiceNow platform for users
- Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change Management, workflow management, orchestration, Cloud provisioning, etc.
- Perform core configuration tasks such as Add users, group, create workflow activities, configure alerts and notifications View, perform instance branding and customization, Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of the application
- Experience in Platform Upgrades will be an added advantages
- Knowledge of scripting ( JAVA ) and APIs would be desired
- Experience 5 to 8 years.
- Role responsible for implementing and customizing BMC solutions in DSM space Candidates with strong experience in Remedy ITSM implementation (design/ upgrade/ installation/ customization/ integration) CMDB, SRM, MyIT and
- SmartIT Experience on UNIX operating system and ITIL framework.
- Strong Java skills will be an additional plus Excellent presentation abilities (e.g. product features demonstrations, basic workshops) to customers and ability to lead the project
• 2+ years of experience with ServiceNow ITSM, ITBM
• Experience in creating, updating, and maintaining CMDBs, Asset Management Databases, and other asset/configuration management repositories in a complex environment
• Experience in identifying and tracking CIs, implementing change control, and accounting for discovered/manual CIs in a complex system.
• Open to work on different modules. Knowledge of additional modules is preferred
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
• Design and implementation of a solution for maintaining CI data integrity across the CI lifecycle with due consideration to the ITSM process like Incident, Problem, and Change.
• Managing CMDB health to support Assets and Configuration and CI relationships, as coming from discovered sources, manual sources from like relationship data from network team.
• Reconcile solution of the CMDB data when exceptions are noted between CMDB, discovery information, and other authoritative production data repositories.
• Work with process owners to understand the process requirements related to the capture of configuration data and develop technical specifications and solutions
• Work closely with various stakeholders to provide guidance in the management of CI’s and the relationships between them
• Collaborate with Infrastructure Architects to understand IT technology strategy that guide which requirements need to be gathered
• Work with Application SMEs and stakeholders to perform gap analysis and provide solutions.
GOOD TO HAVE
• ServiceNow Certified System Administration
Experience & Background
- 0-2 years of IT industry experience.
- Minimum 1 year of implementation/customization experience on ServiceNow
certifications will be an added advantage.
- Exposure on Service Now integration protocols with other application/systems
- Excellent attention to details, ability to multitask, and effective time management skills
- Exposure of ITSM Framework and ITIL
- Good Communication Skills
Creation and delivery of End to End solutions for customers addressing requirements through technical architecture in consideration of process design, ServiceNow Technical Best Practice and Standards
Define, at an architectural and design level of detail, technical solutions aligned with client’s business problems and work on scoping complex service engagements typically involving multiple ServiceNow products and complex integrations with client applications/systems
Hands-On development , Design details , Integrations ( REST/SOAP), Service now platform in-depth knowledge , Scoped Applications creations/managements, Modules like ITSM, ITOM, ITBM,SecOps,HR.
Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, SAML/SSO and other widespread enterprise technologies
Knowledge and experience in the following ServiceNow product areas is mandatory: Incident, Change, Config/CMDB, Service Catalog/Request FF/Workflow, Services Portal, Domain separation and multi-language
ServiceNow System Administrator Certification Exam (CSA) – (Required) : System Administration Advanced and ServiceNow Fundamentals
ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Exam (CAD) – (Preferred)
Application Development Fundamentals
Domain Separation Implementation
Scripting in ServiceNow Fundamentals
Service Portal Advanced
Service Portal Fundamentals
ITSM Exam (CIS-ITSM) – (Required)
Job to be performed (Expectation Setting)
1. Customer facing role. From Requirement gathering, High level solution creation, effort estimation, Implementation, Integration and unit testing, support and drive UAT, Deployment and Go-Live support.
2. Customers point of contact for all Automation or ServiceNow requirements.
3. Ensure technical deliverables to our customers are complete, consistent, high quality, and on time, and deliver valued outcomes.
4. Demonstrate interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity, proven team player and team builder, Is committed to driving customer value realization while ensuring all actions contribute towards a positive experience for the customer.