- Prefer Diversity but open on potential
- Multitasking and Analytical stalwart
- Handled complex businesses
- Partner management in a global environment
- Interpret data on the fly.
You will have a combination of 3 aspects (i) Exceptional Talent Acquisition functional knowledge (ii) Strong Eye For Business (iii) Superior Interpersonal Skills
- Source > Engage > Convert
- Identify the best online sourcing channels for different requirements.
- Use technologies to locate, engage and attract prospective candidates
- Identify the top-performing employees at talent competitors and use the right messages to reach high-quality applicants.
- Organize targeted outreach events in the industry and on-site in our office
- 2+ of core recruiting or related experience.
What do WE Serve?
- Roles derived thru 'Engineering Community'- Developers, Product Management from Mid Level to Leadership Hires
Who do WE serve?
Our Potential Clientele - Tech Start-Ups, Tech Products & E-commerce
Reach out Beiing.in
#hiringrecruiters #recruiterjobs #techhiring #beiingrecrutrs #everythingrecruiting
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are aspiring to be the world’s fastest growing privately held Human Resources Advisory and Consulting company. Building on a strategic approach to the effective management of people in a company or organization such that they help their business gain a competitive advantage. Beiing continues to lead in technology and innovation, deliver for its customers, and invest in its people and future growth.
Founded in 2020 in Bangalore, the center of India’s high tech industry area and additional offices in Fort Myers, FL in USA has grown to serve a global client base of startups, early stage companies and SMEs in USA, India and South-East Asia. A specialist Human Resources Research firm that offers "Plug & Play Recruiting'', "Executive search", "Permanent Recruiting", "Staffing services'', "HR Outsourcing'', & "Compensation & Rewards Administration".
Beiing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Beiing offers the comprehensive capabilities and deep industry knowledge necessary to help you solve the most complex issues of your organization.
Want to experience the expertise of Beiing for yourself? Give us a call today and let’s discuss what we can do for you.
Currently, our solutions are a work-in-progress. And we are looking for engineers, problem solvers, and creators to get along with us on this journey.
Beiing.in | Recrutrs.com | Jobay.co.in |
Position - Recruiter & HR
About the role
Identify qualified Tech & Non-tech candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
Proactively interact with potential candidates through various job portals, social media, and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Indeed, Angle list)
Work directly with the founders and develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs and strategic roles
Ensuring a good candidate experience during the recruitment process
As our first HR hire, be responsible for some of the other early stage HR functions (Onboarding & Policies).
What are we looking for?
3-5+ years working in the early stage startups or similar organizations
You are a self-starter and can make decisions on your feet with minimal supervision, end-to-end ownership to drive outcomes.
You possess deep employee empathy
We are location agnostic, but in the same time zone (India). We have a small garden office @ Jayanagar, Bangalore (home to some of the best dosas in India) to jam together on anything that requires space.
You are somebody who shares the same ethos.
You've an interest in EdTech & learning.
You have interests outside work, in art, music, cooking, dance or any other similar skill.
What is our interview process?
An initial 30 min call to understand each other at a high level.
Work on a case study or assignment together to ensure a good match.
Hiring for HR Recruiter - Details
Do you have the passion to work in a fast-paced environment where hustle and hunger to learn more, do more, achieve more and #GetMore, is the key to unparalleled growth? Are you someone who believes that a robust business is only led by an army of focused and dedicated rockstars?
Then the company has a super exciting opportunity for you in Talent Acquisition (HR)
the company is the largest Cashback & Coupons site in India, backed my marquee investors like Mr Ratan Tata, Kalaari Capital & Korea Investment Partners. We are also redefining social commerce with India’s 1st Social Cashback app, and with the launch of the company Store Network in 22 states of India. Well capitalized and with a team of 250 people, the company is looking to chase 10x growth over the next 3 years. This journey could also be a great career move to accelerate your own growth, and we invite you to come learn more about what we are building.
What’s In Store For You To Fall In Love With the company :
-Start-up Environment - Work with a passionate and energetic team that is driven by hustle, camaraderie and togetherness.
-Compensation & Benefits – Best-in-class salaries and highly competitive ESOPs along with a great learning work environment, we offer you a place full of opportunities to customize your career trajectory.
-An Environment for Innovation - We create a culture for innovation by giving each employee the prowess to create, make and innovate.
-We've got you covered - From medical insurance, well-defined policies to flexi WFH options, scrumptious lunch to some amazing learning and development sessions- we've got your back!
-Cool Perks – Come and get to join us for in-house events, team outings, dinner catchups, and much more.
Roles and responsibilities of this role would include the below:
-Strong hold on hiring for roles like-
-Core requirement for a Recruiter is their ability to really understand what each role entails, educate themselves on the domain, discuss key assessment metrics and screen candidates in line with pre-agreed questions as discussed with hiring managers.
-Should be able to hire across levels for domains like Product, Design, UI, UX, Data analytics, Digital Marketing, SEO, Performance Marketing, Customer Retention Marketing, Growth & Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Content & Copywriting, Social Media Marketing, Community Marketing. Tech hiring a plus.
-Occasional hiring for HR, Finance, Customer Relations, Business Operations.
-Well versed with Naukri, LinkedIn, iimjobs, updazz, and other job boards.
-Attracting applicants by placing job advertisements, using job sites, social network and personal network.
-Strategic sourcing and ensuring minimal TAT
-Cold Calling Passive Job Seekers
-Extensive Head Hunting and Cold Calling Activity
-Posting jobs on various job sites and social networking sites
-Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
-Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
-Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates
-Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
-Using candidate databases to find the right person for the vacancy
-Interacting with managers and closing the requirements
Ideal candidate should have the below experience/qualities:
-Previous work experience of 3-7 years
-Expected compensation: Within Rs 20 Lakhs per annum
-Candidate must have excellent communication skills
-Candidate must possess good interpersonal and negotiation skills
-Ability to multi-task and be able to effectively work as a team player
Have a good understanding and experience in IT Recruitment
Experience handling Vendor Management
Co-ordination with the Client for their requirement
Co-ordination, sorting, and sourcing, candidates as per Client’s requirements
Mailing and coordination
Crafting recruiting emails to attract passive candidates.
Design and update job descriptions
Screen incoming resumes and applications and forms
Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
C2H Role - 6 months
As a talent acquisition specialist, you will be responsible for managing the recruitment process from role
definition to on-boarding for entry to leadership hiring across India. You will partner with the business and
leadership teams to design & execute recruiting strategies and effectively interface with social networks, third
party recruiters or other recruitment service providers where required.
End to end accountability for recruitments across India geography
Networking to build, manage and maintain a pipeline of future fit external talent leveraging digital and
Create and implement innovative and out of the box sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best
talent in Unilever.
Proactively manage and build candidate relationships and communicate the Unilever employment value
proposition to prospective hires
Managing internal and external recruitment activities placing priority on filling key roles in line with agreed
global processes and Service Level Agreements- Drive flex experiences and alternate channels of hiring
for the function.
Delivering superior candidate, hiring manager and stakeholder experience.
In conjunction with the Talent Manager and HRBPs, developing effective recruitment forecasts to
accurately predict our future talent requirements basis business ambition.
Provide and analyse data on key metrics for recruitment, application flow, sources and quality of talent as
Managing Applicant tracking system data integrity and accuracy
Advising the Talent Manager on changing trends in the Indian Talent Market to be able to share talent
Working along with the leadership team to design and deliver cutting edge recruitment campaigns, process
improvements & tech in recruitment.
Create and implement innovative and out of the box sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best
talent in Unilever.
All about You:
You should be passionate about hiring the best talent, delivering world class experience to employees on their
key moments, networking, and building Unilever businesses by recruiting its people!
Exceptional relationship and stakeholder management skills is a must
Experience of applying a variety of sourcing techniques- (job boards, building preferred supplier lists,
recruitment advertising, social media recruiting etc) is an added advantage
Ability to influence with data and insights
Ready for Contractual role
We at CodeAstu Technologies Pvt. Ltd. are looking for an HR Recruiter to manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates.
HR Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing candidates online, updating job ads and conducting background checks. If you have experience with various job interview formats, including phone screenings and group interviews, and can help us recruit faster and more effectively, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees.
- Design and update job descriptions
- Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like LinkedIn, Cutshort etc.)
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms
- Interview candidates (via phone, video, and in-person)
- Prepare and distribute assignments and numerical, language, and logical reasoning tests
- Advertise job openings on the company’s careers page, social media, job boards, and internally
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire, and source of hire
- Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
- Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard
- Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Experience with sourcing techniques
- Understanding of referral programs
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Sound judgment
- Bachelor or Master in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
Vendor management experience.
Minimum 3+ years experience in IT recruitment.
Infra hiring experience is an added advantage.
Primary responsibilities :
Screening / Conducting interviews with engineering talent to :
1. Assess English communication skills (verbal and written)
2. Negotiating rates
3. Assess resumes, ensuring they meet Turing's standards
4. Keep a tight communication loop with software engineering candidates and maintaining
relationships with high-quality engineering talent.
5. Keeping candidates- info updated in Turing's platform.
6. Providing feedback and following up with candidates.
7. Monitor, audit, and grow Turing's engineering pipeline.
8. Working with the Vetting Operations team to refine Turing's outreach strategy and vetting process.
9. Identify, reach-out, and attract relevant professionals to drive the strategic growth of Turing's
engineering pipeline by working closely with engineering, sales, and matching teams to prioritize
1. Experience in talent support roles is essential
2. Customer service experience and or HR experience.
3. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as perfect grammar and command of the English language.
4. Hungry for career growth
Hours : Must be willing to work i n South Asian time zones. Most of our engineers are from South
America, Europe, Africa, and South Asia. In order to get on calls with them, they'd need to be able to work between UTC-5 to UTC+5. Calls usually happen between 3:30 PM - 00:30 am in Indian
Nice to have:
1. At l east 2 years of experience sourcing or recruiting technical talent with a proven track record of success. Knowledge and experience of the recruiting cycle.
2. Engineering Degree preferred
3. Previous remote working experience
4. An eye for talent and a strong understanding of the differences i n knowledge and expertise
between highly-skilled developers and average talent.
5. Formal or informal experience teaching English preferred
1. Great English speaker :
- The ability to assess other peoples English communications skills
- The ability to express and communicate complex information clearly and effectively.
- The person would get on a video call, onboarding engineers to the platform.
2. Persuasive and empathetic :
- Some engineers aren't completely sold on joining Turing yet, and so this person would need to
explain the benefits of joining the Turing platform.
- This person would need to provide developer support over emails.
- Conflict resolution
- Create an inviting atmosphere, make the developer feel comfortable.
3. Can negotiate :
- If the engineer's salary ask is too high, the engineer would not be hired by us or our clients.
Therefore, this person would need to set the right expectations for a win-win solution here.
- We have a negotiation script that recommends how much each person should be paid based on
location, and the person can use this to negotiate.
4. Team Work :
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines while keeping quality.
- Ability to communicate clearly and constantly with teams via Slack and other collaboration tools.
5. Process-driven/methodical :
- Strong attention to detail.
- Problem solver and can easily identify areas of improvement
Our team will be in touch if your qualifications match our needs for this role. Thanks again for considering us in your career.
Contact Person: Aditi
*Note: Need someone with 1+ years of experience in domestic technology hiring, and who can join within 1-3 days.