• Ability to develop value-creating strategies and models that enable clients to innovate, drive growth and increase their business profitability
• Good knowledge of software configuration management systems
• Awareness of latest technologies and Industry trends
• Logical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
• Understanding of the financial processes for various types of projects and the various pricing models available
• Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology solutions
• One or two industry domain knowledge
• Client Interfacing skills
• Project and Team management
Technical and Professional Requirements:
•Hands on development experience in SAP Hybris e-commerce platform (B2C and B2B platforms)
•Strong hands-on experience in customizing Hybris based e-Commerce Applications, Hybris CMS, and e-commerce suite (WCMS, Solr, HMC, CMS & Product Cockpit, Admin Console, CronJobs, ImpEx, Catalogs, Categories, Products)
•Experience in Product Data modeling, catalog structure, and workflow
•Hybris implementation experience with SAP integration with backend
•Hands on experience in developing highly scalable REST/SOAP web services based systems, publishing and consuming web services
•Leading software development teams, working in agile methodology
•Hybris implementation experience with Data hub and CPQ is an advantage
Digital Commerce->SAP Hybris (Hybris)
Educational Requirements: Bachelor of Engineering
Job Requirements :
- Define, implement and validate solution frameworks and architecture patterns for data modeling, data integration, processing, reporting, analytics and visualization using leading cloud, big data, open-source and other enterprise technologies.
- Develop scalable data and analytics solutions leveraging standard platforms, frameworks, patterns and full stack development skills.
- Analyze, characterize and understand data sources, participate in design discussions and provide guidance related to database technology best practices.
- Write tested, robust code that can be quickly moved into production
- Experience with distributed data processing and management systems.
- Experience with cloud technologies including Spark SQL, Java/ Scala, HDFS, AWS EC2, AWS S3, etc.
- Familiarity with leveraging and modifying open source libraries to build custom frameworks.
Primary Technical Skills :
- Spark SQL, Java/ Scala, Sbt/ Maven/ Gradle, HDFS, Hive, AWS(EC2, S3, SQS, EMR, Glue Scripts, Lambda, Step Functions), IntelliJ IDE, JIRA, Git, Bitbucket/GitLab, Linux, Oozie.
DeepIntent is a marketing technology company that helps healthcare brands strengthen communication with patients and healthcare professionals by enabling highly effective and performant digital advertising campaigns. Our healthcare technology platform, MarketMatch™, connects advertisers, data providers, and publishers to operate the first unified, programmatic marketplace for healthcare marketers. The platform’s built-in identity solution matches digital IDs with clinical, behavioural, and contextual data in real-time so marketers can qualify 1.6M+ verified HCPs and 225M+ patients to find their most clinically-relevant audiences, and message them on a one-to-one basis in a privacy-compliant way. Healthcare marketers use MarketMatch to plan, activate, and measure digital campaigns in ways that best suit their business, from managed service engagements to technical integration or self-service solutions. DeepIntent was founded by Memorial Sloan Kettering alumni in 2016 and acquired by Propel Media, Inc. in 2017. We proudly serve major pharmaceutical and Fortune 500 companies out of our offices in New York, Bosnia and India.
The set of skills we are looking for:
Solid Java experience and knowledge of the Java framework
Understanding data structure
Understanding of the JVM internal and memory management
In-depth MySQL knowledge
Excellent debugging skills.
Able to work in theEST timezone. Troubleshoot complex issues
discovered in-house as well as in customer environments.
Replicate customer environments/issues on the platform and work to identify & fix the root cause or provide an interim workaround as needed.
Provide Technical Action plans to take a customer/product issue from start to resolution.
Identify product bugs and improvements based on customer environments and work to close them
Ensure timely and top-quality product delivery
Ensure that the end product is fully and correctly defined and documented
Ensure implementation/continuous improvement of formal processes to support product development activities.
Good in external and internal communication across stakeholders.
At Concretio, we believe that work can happen from anywhere. We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they're across the table or across the world from each other. We are open for the Remote / Work from Home option as well, so location is not a constraint any more.
- Developing applications for the Salesforce.com platform.
- Coding APEX and custom applications for Salesforce instances.
- Design, code, configure, document, deliver and support solutions to meet business needs in Salesforce, including configurations, customisations, and integrations.
- Work with Application Architects and Tech Leads to design integrations between Salesforce.com and other systems across the enterprise.
- Code, configure, unit test and create supporting documentation for application development tasks.
- Demonstrated experience building integrations with Salesforce.com (REST/SOAP - XML/JSON)
Soft Skills Checklist
- Always learning attitude, with the rapidly changing Salesforce and Tech landscape, it’s a must.
- Consultant mindset, we will help you develop these soft skills, but an open attitude is needed. Talking to a client/business-user, understanding their pain points, and delivering a solution is key to project success here.
- Sense of ownership and self-discipline: We don’t like chasing our people for status multiple times a day. If you are one who enjoys taking ownership of tasks and delivering them without much monitoring, you will love it here.
Tech Skills Checklist
- Strong Salesforce basics i.e. Configuration/Clicks concepts.
- Apex, Visualforce/Lightning(Aura/LWC).
- Excellent programming skills with a good understanding of OOPS.
- Knowledge of any DBMS (Tables, Joins, Relationships, SQL, Normalisation).
- Experience of Chrome Extensions/Apps, Electronjs or NativeScript (nice to have).
Cultural Alignment Checklist
- The educational part doesn't matter much.
- CODING: Know, love and be comfortable in it.
- OPEN Mindset: An open, curious and learner profile is a must. WWW is changing at a crazy pace, we need someone who is open to adapt to this pace of change in Salesforce and tech.
- We expect our team to crack suitable Salesforce certifications as KRAs, and happily sponsor the fees for the same.
- Sense of Ownership: We are not going to put a manager on your head, who will seek status updates every few hours (multiple times in a day). You will be given a task, and expectations will be to own the 100% success and failure for the same. We are never short on public praise and giving credit for a successful show.
- Excellent Craftsmanship: We differentiate and take pride in what we build and deliver to customers across the globe. Mediocrity is not appreciated here in anything. Top-quality code, deliverable, and communication is something we expect and continuously work to improve on a day to day basis.
- Strong Communication Skills: It's actually a MUST have for your experience level.
Nice to have
- Salesforce Communities (Classic and using Communities).
- Taking ideas to AppExchange (OEM, Security Review).
- Developing SPA (Single Page Applications) in Salesforce.
- Hands-on experience in one or more JS/CSS frameworks (jQuery, React, Angular, Vue, Bootstrap, Foundation, etc).
- Hands-on experience of Cordova, Ionic, and Hybrid mobile development.
- How OAuth, SOAP, SAML, and other integration patterns work.
- NoSQL and how modern database systems work.
- Classic DBMS MySQL, Postgres etc.
- AWS, Google or Microsoft cloud experience.
- Involvement in the overall application lifecycle
- Design and develop software applications in Scala and Spark
- Understand business requirements and convert them to technical solutions
- Rest API design, implementation, and integration
- Collaborate with Frontend developers and provide mentorship for Junior engineers in the team
- An interest and preferably working experience in agile development methodologies
- A team player, eager to invest in personal and team growth
- Staying up to date with cutting edge technologies and best practices
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1.5+ years of development experience in Scala / Java language
- Strong understanding of the development cycle, programming techniques, and tools.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in working with web development using J2EE or similar frameworks
- Experience in developing REST API’s
- BE in Computer Science
- Experience with Akka or Micro services is a plus
- Experience with Big data technologies like Spark/Hadoop is a plus company offers very competitive compensation packages commensurate with your experience. We offer full benefits, continual career & compensation growth, and many other perks.
As an AEM Technical Lead, you will lead efforts for delivering and supportingAdobe Experience Manager (AEM) solutions and complex integrations into Adobe creative cloud applications, CRM, Commerce, Mobile, Back Office, ESB, Analytics and Personalization technologies. Your work will consist of driving large scale implementations and working very closely with a large team by leading them in solution design and implementation. You’ll leverage your strong technical skills in developing seamless and scalable solutions for premier engagements alongside industry experts.
Formulate an implementation plan & prepare estimates for the assigned activities/work items.
Solution design all elements of the implementation by working closely with an Architect where appropriate.
Report work progress to the manager & the client on a periodic basis. Participate/Lead in design discussions & client meetings.
Follow & Contribute to the organizational best practices/policies.
Apply industry standard Design Patterns for web application development. Contribute to the AEM practice
Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Experience Platform, Day CQ, OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak, Adobe Dispatcher, Code review
Qualification and Experience
Over 5+ year experience developing JEE web applications and OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
Over 3+ years of experience in implementing Web application, Web Content Management (WCM) and Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions using AEM platform.
Experience in AEM component development, Asset workflow development, Schedulers, Metadata & Tag Management plus integrating AEM with other applications.
Experience with Java technologies and frameworks mainly Spring, Hibernate.
At least played the role of Technical Lead for one year.
Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written). Adobe Lead Developer certification is a plus
We are here to advance the human experience through design-driven innovation. Design, to us, is all about creating new meanings, while art is about self-expression and emotive appeal. Bringing these two creative disciplines together and operating at their intersection with business and technology, we drive business innovations with differentiating customer experience. We place the human at the centre, bringing quantitative and qualitative techniques together to develop consumer insights. Our techno-creative team, bridging consumer insights, business understanding, and advanced technology skills, then builds humanistic technology solutions.
We believe experimentation is at the core of every innovation. Radical innovation, in our view, is just an event recognised in hindsight when a number of trial-and-error attempts spark off a breakthrough. Our approach embraces rapid prototyping and empirical evidence in everything we do. As the name says, we are Moonraft Innovation Labs, driving innovation through experimentation.
"Rafters", who inhabit Moonraft, recognize ideas as the boss. They live by imagination, simplicity, and speed. Our egalitarian culture and environment are designed for rafters to thrive and deliver elegant solutions for complex problems.
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user
experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and
artful web design. They should also have superior user interface
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level
requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to
transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to
Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity
and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and
site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and
executive level stakeholders
Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and
Proven work experience as a Web Designer
Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows,
process flows and site maps
Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system
Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and
BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a
Visual Arts subject
And we will provide training to further enhance your existing skills
Your mission is to help lead team towards creating solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your knowledge of design, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- As a Data Engineer you will be responsible for the development of data pipelines for numerous applications handling all kinds of data like structured, semi-structured &
unstructured. Having big data knowledge specially in Spark & Hive is highly preferred.
- Work in team and provide proactive technical oversight, advice development teams fostering re-use, design for scale, stability, and operational efficiency of data/analytical solutions
Education level :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3+ years relevant experience working on production grade projects experience in hands on, end to end software development
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Expert designing data integrations using ETL and other data integration patterns
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
Proficiency in :
- Modern programming languages like Java, Python, Scala
- Big Data technologies Hadoop, Spark, HIVE, Kafka
- Writing decently optimized SQL queries
- Orchestration and deployment tools like Airflow & Jenkins for CI/CD (Optional)
- Responsible for design and development of integration solutions with Hadoop/HDFS, Real-Time Systems, Data Warehouses, and Analytics solutions
- Knowledge of system development lifecycle methodologies, such as waterfall and AGILE.
- An understanding of data architecture and modeling practices and concepts including entity-relationship diagrams, normalization, abstraction, denormalization, dimensional
modeling, and Meta data modeling practices.
- Experience generating physical data models and the associated DDL from logical data models.
- Experience developing data models for operational, transactional, and operational reporting, including the development of or interfacing with data analysis, data mapping,
and data rationalization artifacts.
- Experience enforcing data modeling standards and procedures.
- Knowledge of web technologies, application programming languages, OLTP/OLAP technologies, data strategy disciplines, relational databases, data warehouse development and Big Data solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
Must Know :
- Core big-data concepts
- Spark - PySpark/Scala
- Data integration tool like Pentaho, Nifi, SSIS, etc (at least 1)
- Handling of various file formats
- Cloud platform - AWS/Azure/GCP
- Orchestration tool - Airflow