Jobs at zorang
Developing, test, deploy and release new user-facing features
- Setting up continuous delivery and continuous improvement in front-end development,
- Developing scalable, reusable components and front-end libraries,
- Translating UI designs and UX wire-frames into high-quality codes
- An advocate of general engineering best practices such as domain-driven code architecture, encapsulation, separation of concerns, single responsibility, clean code practices, etc.
A knack for writing clean, readable React-Native code
- Understanding and grasp of Agile development and Scrum practices
You are going to love working with us because at Zorang, our team members :
- Have access to health insurance and other benefits.
- Have complete ownership and accountability for outcomes in their job functions
- Are respectful and curious about other's opinions
- Work where they want - this is a remote job, so you get to work at your favorite place, be it a cafe, mountains, or from the comfort of your home!
- Have unlimited scope of growth, because we value each other's suggestions and get a chance to work on them!
7 years of Experience in React Native.
- Building a full stack project, a React Native application
- Set and enforce high code standards for all our React Native applications.
- Be involved in feature requirements discussions.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes- React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Well-versed with the publishing process on AppStore and Play Store
- Built React Native applications from scratch.
- Be familiar with both iOS & Android design patterns.
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Designs and implements Adobe Experience Manager solutions
- Performs role of subject matter expert for Adobe Experience Manager
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle and understand the entire software development process from design to development to deployment to maintenance.
- Quickly learns and designs integrations with various marketing technologies
- Communicates both to non-technical clients and technical development teams
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and approaches
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technical proficiency to accurately document code
- Require minimal supervision and provide oversight for assigned projects
- Prepare proposals and time estimates for future work
- Schedules work to meet completion dates and technical specifications
- 2+ years of professional hands-on AEM Software Development experience and experience building sites using AEM 6.4+
- Experience working with an Agile methodology and iterative development.
- Nice to have experience with practices such as unit testing, static analysis, and build automation.
- Ability to quickly understand business and technical context in diverse customer environments.
- "Embrace the Unknown" ability - Desire to continually learn and explore new tools, concepts and ideas and then share them with the rest of the team
- Experience with AEM as a Cloud Service is beneficial
- SAP Hybris platform with 3 -10 years of IT experience and min of 4 years of experience in leading SAP Hybris based projects.
- Hands on experience in understanding complex eCommerce challenges / problems and provide innovative solutions & design to solve them.
- Mentors team members and should be able to pass on solutions / design to junior team members while fascinating them in delivering complex deliverables
- Excellent knowledge and experience in building scalable, flexible, robust and efficient ecommerce applications using SAP Hybris ecommerce platform
- Architecture, design & develop full stack modules and components for eCommerce applications.
- Good working knowledge on integrations such as Data Hub, payment, SAP, web services, y2y sync etc
- Migration experience is desirable
- Deliver code on time and quality expectations
- Experience on code review and unit testing
- Certification in SAP Hybris is a plus
- Knowledge of any additional technologies such as Groovy, SAP ECC ERP application integrations
- Familiar in estimation techniques and execution plan
- Experience in Agile / Scrum based software development methodology
• Ability to develop value-creating strategies and models that enable clients to innovate, drive growth and increase their business profitability
• Good knowledge of software configuration management systems
• Awareness of latest technologies and Industry trends
• Logical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
• Understanding of the financial processes for various types of projects and the various pricing models available
• Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology solutions
• One or two industry domain knowledge
• Client Interfacing skills
• Project and Team management
Technical and Professional Requirements:
•Hands on development experience in SAP Hybris e-commerce platform (B2C and B2B platforms)
•Strong hands-on experience in customizing Hybris based e-Commerce Applications, Hybris CMS, and e-commerce suite (WCMS, Solr, HMC, CMS & Product Cockpit, Admin Console, CronJobs, ImpEx, Catalogs, Categories, Products)
•Experience in Product Data modeling, catalog structure, and workflow
•Hybris implementation experience with SAP integration with backend
•Hands on experience in developing highly scalable REST/SOAP web services based systems, publishing and consuming web services
•Leading software development teams, working in agile methodology
•Hybris implementation experience with Data hub and CPQ is an advantage
Digital Commerce->SAP Hybris (Hybris)
Educational Requirements: Bachelor of Engineering
People hiring at zorang
About the company
BrandzGarage is a young team of enthusiastic developers, designers and marketers putting all their skills and efforts in bringing the best for your brand. From website and mobile app development to branding and digital marketing, we cover all important aspects of your business. Visit www.brandzgarage.com for more info.
Cyber Matrix Solutions Pvt Ltd
About the company
About the company
About the company
Codemonk is a product engineering company that empowers other startups and enterprises by building simple and elegant software solutions. Through our expertise in the domains of AI, Blockchain, and Enterprise Applications we have helped brands such as Unilever, IndiaMART, GreytHR, Fyle, Skylark Drones, etc to craft world-class products and improve their business. We are churning out amazing software for our clients located across the globe from our headquarters at Bengaluru.
Codemonk is on a mission to transform the way industries work by leveraging the power of AI, Blockchain and IoT. There is something special when you know that every line of code that you write impacts thousands of human lives!
By joining us you can expect newness and challenges every day. As a member of the team, you will be part of shaping the company's future fuelling the growth and defining the culture.
About the company
Ajackus is a people-centric technology company that helps small to medium-sized businesses and digital startups grow faster. With 11 years of experience in creating purposeful impact, we assist clients in enhancing their technological capabilities by building highly efficient and accountable remote technology teams that use a patented architecture to create secure and scalable business solutions.
We’ve been recognized as a ‘Great Place To Work’ and are intentional about creating a diverse and flexible culture for our team. We believe in our values, our culture, and in providing a platform for every individual to share their suggestions and ideas through an ownership-based model. For our strong ethics and value system, we have been recognized by the Government of India under the 'Companies that Care' initiative.
Ajackus has team members working from every part of India, our hybrid work policy allows us the flexibility and choice to work from anywhere while being productive and efficient. We provide a lucrative bouquet of benefits that don't just focus on great compensation structure but cover the holistic perspective of an associate's life.
Our solutions have saved lives (Healthcare), brought transparency in commerce (Fintech), helped people with the assets for life (Real-Estate), and allowed people to build on top of what we have created (Open Source). Besides these, we have extensively explored emerging technologies like IoT, AI/ML, and worked in industries like electronics, telecommunication, e-commerce, mental health & wellness, travel, media & publishing, entertainment, etc.
Our philosophy is simple, we may not know all the answers, but we know how to find all answers. Come, join us, in this journey to create a true impact in the world!
Scalex Technology Solutions
About the company
We are cloud-born product development, consulting and technology services start-up, having a presence in Pune (India) and Seattle (USA). We have been working closely with leading-edge start-ups and mid-size companies across the globe in their journey to ideate, implement and innovate next-gen technology products and solutions using re-defined user experience and digital technologies of Cloud, Mobility, and DevOps. We leverage the power of digital technologies to build the products with a customer-centric approach and agile methodologies as the backbone.
What differentiates us from other consulting businesses is our focus on constant innovation and dedication to the products or solutions we work on for our customers. With the fast pace of innovation and changing technology, the end products are updated constantly and rapidly. So, our engineers are therefore enjoying the challenge of learning new technologies and synthesizing the acquired knowledge to solve business and real-world problems.
We follow agile work culture, where we believe in giving autonomy and flexibility to our engineers. At the same time, they will be given responsibility distribution to deliver the best-in-class and quality solutions in time with the limited formalities.
Last but not least, you will get an opportunity to work with high performing teams and competitive businesses.
About the company
We are aspiring to be the world’s fastest growing privately held Human Resources Advisory and Consulting company. Building on a strategic approach to the effective management of people in a company or organization such that they help their business gain a competitive advantage. Beiing continues to lead in technology and innovation, deliver for its customers, and invest in its people and future growth.
Founded in 2020 in Bangalore, the center of India’s high tech industry area and additional offices in Fort Myers, FL in USA has grown to serve a global client base of startups, early stage companies and SMEs in USA, India and South-East Asia. A specialist Human Resources Research firm that offers "Plug & Play Recruiting'', "Executive search", "Permanent Recruiting", "Staffing services'', "HR Outsourcing'', & "Compensation & Rewards Administration".
Beiing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Beiing offers the comprehensive capabilities and deep industry knowledge necessary to help you solve the most complex issues of your organization.
Want to experience the expertise of Beiing for yourself? Give us a call today and let’s discuss what we can do for you.
Currently, our solutions are a work-in-progress. And we are looking for engineers, problem solvers, and creators to get along with us on this journey.
Beiing.in | Recrutrs.com | Jobay.co.in |
About the company