- Driving Customer Success Outcomes: Increasing renewals, reducing churn, identifying up-sell opportunities, influencing increased life-time-value through higher product adoption and customer health scores, and driving growth through increased advocacy and customer referenceability, for SMB customers.
- Leading the overall journey for Customer Success: Mapping the customer journey and developing interventions for each step, driving engagement with customer marketing, analyzing data and customer feedback, and continuously improving the customer experience.
- Managing Customer Success Activities such as onboarding, training, services, customer success management, support, account management, up-sells, and advocacy.
- Building and Leading a World Class Customer Success team: Recruiting, training, and managing high potential individuals including Customer Success Reps, Operations, and Support.
- Measuring the effectiveness of the Customer Success team with key goals, operational metrics, and outcomes for the team
- Technology and Systems for Effectiveness: Setting up systems and tools for managing customer relationships, tracking data, and improving referencability.
- Working Closely with customer stakeholders (Sales, Product, and Marketing) to establish a stronger customer relationship and experience
- Aligning with Product Marketing to market to existing customers and increasing engagement
- Aligning with Product Managers for driving product roadmap based on customer feedback and usage data
- Aligning with Sales for driving retention and up-sells by improving engagement and retention.
What you need to have:
- You’ve at least had around 4-12 years in customer success roles
- Exp in SAAS, handled US market and minimum 2 yrs in team handling.
- You’ve preferably worked in SaaS, Ad-Tech, and/ or Analytics, selling to the US market
- You have strong customer empathy, a desire to drive revenue and business outcomes
- You drive outcomes through persuasion, negotiation and building consensus with external and internal stakeholders
- You’re a leader with the ability to inspire others and drive outcomes as a unit
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You’re analytical and process-oriented, with the ability to make data-aware decisions
- You have a great understanding of SaaS business models and its value drivers
- As the first person in the customer success team, you'll be expected to setup repeatable processes and helping us scale the function as we grow
- Customer obsession & talking to customers on a regular basis with great empathy.
- Deliver a 11* customer experience on all touchpoints.
- Manage a time agnostic team aligning with USA timezones.
- Clear decision making in ambiguous situations and enabling a similar culture within the team.
- Partner with product team to enable ground level learnings and ensuring that customer interests are met.
- 4+ years working in Customer Success or an Account management role; this is a senior-level role.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. You can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users.
- You are a self-starter that anticipates requests and doesn’t need a lot of oversight.
- You nurture customer relationships and don't view them as transactional emails/calls.
- We are location agnostic, We have a small garden office Jayanagar, Bangalore (home to some of the best dosas in India) to jam together on anything that requires space.
- You are somebody who shares the same ethos.
Prefer Night shift
This concept is known as Business process outsourcing (BPO), it is a process of contracting people from a third party service provider to do non-core work of the organization. ... Getting a job in an international BPO is not very tough when it is prepared regularly.
Good written as well as spoken communication.
JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY
Customer Experience Champion
Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore
INR 4,00,000 – 5,00,000 per annum
As a Customer Experience Champion, you will work as part of SunEdison’s Customer Experience team. This role requires a results-focused individual who can liaise with our Customer Experience, Sales and Operations teams. Further, supporting the Sales teams, to deliver high-quality service to SunEdison’s clients. This position is created for calling active and budding clients to encourage understanding of our product. Addressing clients' uncertainties, grievances, and suggestions on time. Noting important details of each conversation. Must be comfortable in presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with doubts. If you have a passion for delivering measurable results and client success, we want to hear from you.
The Objectives of this role include
- Directly leads all aspects of a team of a max of 10 Individual Contributors including the sales team, operations team and customer experience specialists.
- Partner closely with Sales and Operations Team in their respective region
- Ensure timely submission and follow-up on all call information submitted across businesses
- Arrange Client meetings with the Sales Team
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business
- Correspondence to clients like clarifications, queries, and other details about our business
- Convincing customers to close the lead and grow the business
- Follow up with the client, may include site visit as well
- Relationship management
- Drive to engage clients on new products and features
- Understanding customer journey thoroughly
- Coordinating customer requests with internal stakeholders (ops team, survey team)
- Coordinating customer’s requests with external stakeholders (Distribution Companies, etc)
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company and ask questions to understand customer requirements to close sales
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Directly communicating between the Client and SunEdison’s team and performance management
- Manage and coordinate inter-team-members relationships
- Team level Key Performance Indicators
- Bridge the gap between client, sales team and operations team for Solar Panels
- Noting down customer requests exhaustively
- Ultimate focus on delighting the customer
- Pulling in the relevant subject matter expert in their conversation with the customer as and when required.
- Ensuring all teams deliver to customers in their respective TAT
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably worked in a BPO Industry, Energy Sector, B2C relationship management, customer service (servicing internal or external customers), consumer-facing sales organization handling inbound & outbound calls, CRM systems.
Position Academic Qualification
- Graduation in any discipline.
Desired Technical Skills
- MS Excel tools and Basic CRM Tools
Desired Soft Skills
- Should have attention to detail
- Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills
- English- Must Have
- Hindi/Bengali/Telugu/Assamese/Gujarati/Kannada/Marathi – Good to have
About the role :
A key, client-facing role that needs high energy and passion for growing business and making an impact by building strong relationships with the clients, win their trust, and position of influence by being their consultant
- Manage our esteemed clients throughout the lifecycle starting from pre-launch to renewal by maintaining and ensuring a strong and trusting relationship.
- Ready to work in a dynamic work environment with highly energetic and passionate colleagues with aggressive goals and targets.
- Be the bridge and the only source of the information exchange between the client and the organization.
- Own complete responsibility of the business by ensuring to Maintain client satisfaction through governance meetings regularly.
- Grow business by influencing the clients in upgrading their product/features/offerings. Ensure client retention year on year.
- Coordinate seamlessly with internal stakeholders for ensuring successful execution and meeting client's expectations.
- Generating reports and sharing executive summaries internally and externally based on business demand.
A successful candidate for this role requires:
- Passion for building long-lasting, and trusting relationship with client
- Should have the ability to forecast client's needs to provide solutions and win additional business
- Ensure client satisfaction and retention.
Join the fastest growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia’s multi-billion-dollar corporate health benefits market. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare’s patent-pending preventive, predictive and personalized platform, helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees’ engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app) and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
We are proud of Creating a state of the art digitization AI, that unlocks a whole new world of healthcare data, that forms the core of our recommendation engine (https://www.ekincare.com/blog/using-ai-machine-learning-to-digitize-health-records-d5c34451-1176-4f8b-a8f9-204c046ec30e" target="_blank">click to know how)
For more details about us please visit http://www.ekincare.com/" target="_blank">www.ekincare.com
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright people and to also enjoy:
- 5-day work week, leave policy covering various work time-off benefits including maternity and paternity leave benefits.
- Premium Group medical Insurance for the employee and 3 dependents, personal accident insurance coverage, life insurance coverage.
- Access to ekincare app with all the free access to the features like Annual Health checkup, Covid screening and test, online doctor consultation, Gym access and many more.
ekincare is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity status.
Referral Request :
If this is not for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please share this job link. Thanks!
Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product and give demos of the product
Work with internal departments to meet customer's needs and solve any issues they may face
Data entry in various platformsQualificationsExcellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Proficiency in English is preferred
Knowledge of Stock Markets is highly preferred
Knowledge of regional languages is a plus (edited)
- Deliver best in class customer service, while responding to Customer inquiries and concerns
- Work closely with our customers as well as other members of the Customer Support team.
- Have a consultative approach for customer query resolution, provide first contact resolution, understand and identify customers’ current and future needs and accordingly suggest gaps and changes
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external) to ensure flawless execution of this support.
- Responsible for maintaining superb verbal and written communication and handling a variety of tasks and projects at once.
- Execute daily customer support operations, including responding to customer queries and following up on reported issues with internal teams
- Communicate with stakeholders via call, Real-Time Online Chat, Web Tickets and Email
- Replicate reported customer issues and provide details for the escalation
- Work closely with the team, motivating and coaching them
We are a London, UK based FinTech startup with a subsidiary in India. Hop is working towards building the next generation digital banking platform for seamless and economical currency exchange, with technology at the crux of it. In a technology driven era, many financial services platforms still lack the customer experience and are cumbersome to use. Hop aims at building a ‘state of the art’ tech-centric, customer focused solution.
moneyHOP is India’s first cross-border neo-bank providing millennials the ability to ‘Send’ & ‘Spend’ conveniently and economically across the globe using HOPRemit (An online remittance portal) and HOP app + Card (A multi-currency bank account).
This position is a crucially important position in the firm and the person hired will have the liberty to drive the product and provide direction in line with business needs.
The Customer Service Representative attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field. Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Advise on company information
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
- Place or cancel orders
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation
- Inform customer of deals and promotions
- Sell products and services
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Close out or open call records
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
- Handle changes in policies or renewals
- Respond to customer queries and customers concern
- Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for end user.
- Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies
- Reproduce customer issues and escalate product bugs
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
- Graduate (Any Discipline)
- Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with customer centric approach
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent
- Excellent English - Verbal & Written (Highly Professional English)
- Excellent Excel Capabilities as we need to submit monthly SLA reports to clients. (Should be an expert)