Role & Responsibilities
- Application Architecture: Design and implement application environment
- Manage the configuration and operation of client-based (on-premise) computer operating systems
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
- Create and monitor the disaster recovery (DR) of all servers.
- Respond and assign a team to resolve help desk requests
- Monitor and maintain server functionality and security issue.
- Administrate infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, malware protection software and other processes
- Automation configuration management using either Ansible, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Manage and administer servers, networks, and applications such as DNS, FTP, and Web servers.
- Troubleshoot in-house network issues and fix them.
- Provide solutions to complex problems on the integration of various technologies
- Design plans as well as lead initiatives for the optimization and restructuring of network architecture
- Monitor the environmental conditions of a data center and cloud servers to ensure they are optimum for servers, routers, and other devices
- Collaborate with IT handlers, sales, and data center managers to develop an action plan for improved operations
- Conduct inspections on power and cooling systems to ensure they are operational and efficient
- Resolve operational, infrastructure or hardware incidents in a data center and cloud servers.
- Monitor and maintain company assets
- Infra-team management and skills enhancement (training) plans and execution
- In-depth knowledge of the Linux Operating System
- Expertise in Shell and/or Python scripting
- In-depth knowledge of any of the CI/CD tools like Jenkins/GitLab etc.
- Basic knowledge of monitoring tools like Zabbix/ Nagios etc.
- Expertise in any one of the cloud providers like AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure and other cloud solution providers
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Angular and NodeJS)
- Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations
- Basic experience with VMware
- Advanced knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues
About Excelledia Digital Innovation
At Egnyte we build and maintain our flagship software: a secure content platform used by companies like Red Bull and Yamaha.
We store, analyze, organize, and secure billions of files and petabytes of data with millions of users. We observe more than 1M API requests per minute on average. To make that possible and to provide the best possible experience, we rely on great engineers. For us, people who own their work from start to finish are integral. Our Engineers are part of the process from design to code, to test, to deployment, and back again for further iterations.
We have 300+ engineers spread across the US, Poland, and India.
You will be part of our DevOps Team working closely with our DBA team in automating, monitoring, and scaling our massive MySQL cluster. Previous MySQL experience is a plus.
Your day-to-day at Egnyte
- Designing, building, and maintaining cloud environments (using Terraform, Puppet or Kubernetes)
- Migrating services to cloud-based environments
- Collaborating with software developers and DBAs to create a reliable and scalable infrastructure for our product.
- 2+ years of proven experience in a DevOps Engineer, System Administrator or Developer role, working on infrastructure or build processes
- Experience with databases (MySQL or Postgress or RDS/Aurora or others)
- Experience with public cloud services (GCP/AWS/Azure)
- Good understanding of the Linux Operating System on the administration level
- Preferably you have experience with HA solutions: our tools of choice include Orchestrator, Proxysql, HAProxy, Corosync & Pacemaker, etc.
- Experience with metric-based monitoring solutions (Cloud: CloudWatch/Stackdriver, On-prem: InfluxDB/OpenTSDB/Prometheus)
- Drive to grow as a DevOps Engineer (we value open-mindedness and a can-do attitude)
What you will do
We are looking for an exceptional engineering lead to join our team. You will be responsible for building and owning the systems that would have critical impact for the business and the experience of our community from day one.
- Build and lead an agile engineering team
- Work closely with Founder on product development
- Collaborate with operations team to understand customer pain points and solve interesting problems
- Code, test, ship - manage the entire application cycle
- Build libraries and documentation for future references
- Research and develop best practices and tools to enable delivery of features
- Set up capabilities to track and report business and user metrics
- Design and improve architecture to ensure scalability
- Proven experience at scaling tech companies, preferably in commerce or social network
- Keen to innovate, open-minded and collaborative
- Able to interpret product needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Have led a team, also able to code hands-on
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic: responsible, responsive, and detail-oriented.
Technologies we use
Go, Flutter, AWS, Google Cloud
JD for Circuit design:
- Design CMOS/FinFet-based analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits independently / under the supervision of a lead engineer.
- Hands-on experience with min. 2-3 analog circuit design IP from SPEC to final GDS delivery.
- Support analog/mixed-signal IP validation from pre-layout, post-layout till post-tape out phase
- Hands-on with state-of-the-art CAD tools and flows required for simulation, verification, and reliability checks.
- Knowledge of layout issues; especially in FinFet nodes
- Document design ideas and simulation results as per SPEC/design guidelines
- 3-6+ years of industry experience in the area of mixed-signal CMOS circuit design
- Able to create new analog behavioral models (WREAL / Verilog AMS) and/or update existing ones
- Experience with System Verilog and UVM Methodology
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Ability to quickly ramp up on new projects
- Working knowledge of PERL, TCL and UNIX shell scripting language
Acceldata is creating the Data observability space. We make it possible for data-driven enterprises to effectively monitor, discover, and validate Data platforms at Petabyte scale. Our customers are Fortune 500 companies including Asia's largest telecom company, a unicorn fintech startup of India, and many more. We are lean, hungry, customer-obsessed, and growing fast. Our Solutions team values productivity, integrity, and pragmatism. We provide a flexible, remote-friendly work environment.
We are building software that can provide insights into companies' data operations and allows them to focus on delivering data reliably with speed and effectiveness. Join us in building an industry-leading data observability platform that focuses on ensuring data reliability from every spectrum (compute, data and pipeline) of a cloud or on-premise data platform.
This role will support the customer implementation of a data quality and reliability product. The candidate is expected to install the product in the client environment, manage proof of concepts with prospects, and become a product expert and troubleshoot post installation, production issues. The role will have significant interaction with the client data engineering team and the candidate is expected to have good communication skills.
- 6-7 years experience providing engineering support to data domain/pipelines/data engineers.
- Experience in troubleshooting data issues, analyzing end to end data pipelines and in working with users in resolving issues
- Experience setting up enterprise security solutions including setting up active directories, firewalls, SSL certificates, Kerberos KDC servers, etc.
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Experience working with technologies like S3, Kubernetes experience preferred.
- Databricks/Hadoop/Kafka experience preferred but not required
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps
practice. You will work closely with the technical lead to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company.You will also help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices. This would be a hybrid role and the person would be expected to also do some application-level programming in their downtime.
- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of production systems.
- Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of production systems.
- Evaluation of new technology alternatives and vendor products.
- System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and
- Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
- Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on AWS
- Manage the establishment and configuration of SaaS infrastructure in an agile way
by storing infrastructure as code and employing automated configuration
management tools with a goal to be able to re-provision environments at any point in
- Be accountable for proper backup and disaster recovery procedures.
- Drive operational cost reductions through service optimizations and demand based
- Have on call responsibilities.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Uses open source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered
within the project.
- Uses coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a
sense of ownership and drive.
- Prior experience as a software developer in a couple of high level programming
services to NodeJS on AWS Lambda (Serverless)
- Extensive experience with web servers such as Nginx/Apache
- Strong Linux system administration background.
- Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form.
- Strong knowledge of AWS (e.g. IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, ALB, Autoscaling, Lambda, NAT
- Experience maintaining and deploying highly-available, fault-tolerant systems at scale (~
1 Lakh users a day)
- A drive towards automating repetitive tasks (e.g. scripting via Bash, Python, Ruby, etc)
- Expertise with Git
- Experience implementing CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, TravisCI)
- Strong experience with databases such as MySQL, NoSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis and/or
- Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
- Current with industry trends, IT ops and industry best practices, and able to identify the
ones we should implement.
- Time and project management skills, with the capability to prioritize and multitask as
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Being involved in Configuration Management, Web Services Architectures, DevOps Implementation, Build & Release Management, Database management, Backups, and Monitoring.
- Ensuring reliable operation of CI/ CD pipelines
- Orchestrate the provisioning, load balancing, configuration, monitoring and billing of resources in the cloud environment in a highly automated manner
- Logging, metrics and alerting management.
- Creating Docker files
- Creating Bash/ Python scripts for automation.
- Performing root cause analysis for production errors.
What you need to have:
- Proficient in Linux Commands line and troubleshooting.
- Proficient in AWS Services. Deployment, Monitoring and troubleshooting applications in AWS.
- Hands-on experience with CI tooling preferably with Jenkins.
- Proficient in deployment using Ansible.
- Knowledge of infrastructure management tools (Infrastructure as cloud) such as terraform, AWS cloudformation etc.
- Proficient in deployment of applications behind load balancers and proxy servers such as nginx, apache.
- Scripting languages: Bash, Python, Groovy.
- Experience with Logging, Monitoring, and Alerting tools like ELK(Elastic-search, Logstash, Kibana), Nagios. Graylog, splunk Prometheus, Grafana is a plus.
Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (AWS)
Department & Team
India /UK / Ukraine
Infrastructure Services Manager
The purpose of the role is to ensure high systems availability across a multi-cloud environment, enabling the business to continue meeting its objectives.
This role will be mostly AWS / Linux focused but will include a requirement to understand comparative solutions in Azure.
Desire to maintain full hands-on status but to add Team Lead responsibilities in future
Client’s cloud strategy is based around a dual vendor solutioning model, utilising AWS and Azure services. This enables us to access more technologies and helps mitigate risks across our infrastructure.
The Infrastructure Services Team is responsible for the delivery and support of all infrastructure used by Client twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. The team’s primary function is to install, maintain, and implement all infrastructure-based systems, both On Premise and Cloud Hosted. The Infrastructure Services group already consists of three teams:
1. Network Services Team – Responsible for IP Network and its associated components
2. Platform Services Team – Responsible for Server and Storage systems
3. Database Services Team – Responsible for all Databases
This role will report directly into the Infrastructure Services Manager and will have responsibility for the day to day running of the multi-cloud environment, as well as playing a key part in designing best practise solutions. It will enable the Client business to achieve its stated objectives by playing a key role in the Infrastructure Services Team to achieve world class benchmarks of customer service and support.
· Deliver end to end technical and user support across all platforms (On-premise, Azure, AWS)
· Day to day, fully hands-on OS management responsibilities (Windows and Linux operating systems)
· Ensure robust server patching schedules are in place and meticulously followed to help reduce security related incidents.
· Contribute to continuous improvement efforts around cost optimisation, security enhancement, performance optimisation, operational efficiency and innovation.
· Take an ownership role in delivering technical projects, ensuring best practise methods are followed.
· Design and deliver solutions around the concept of “Planning for Failure”. Ensure all solutions are deployed to withstand system / AZ failure.
· Work closely with Cloud Architects / Infrastructure Services Manager to identify and eliminate “waste” across cloud platforms.
· Assist several internal DevOps teams with day to day running of pipeline management and drive standardisation where possible.
· Ensure all Client data in all forms are backed up in a cost-efficient way.
· Use the appropriate monitoring tools to ensure all cloud / on-premise services are continuously monitored.
· Drive utilisation of most efficient methods of resource deployment (Terraform, CloudFormation, Bootstrap)
· Drive the adoption, across the business, of serverless / open source / cloud native technologies where applicable.
· Ensure system documentation remains up to date and designed according to AWS/Azure best practise templates.
· Participate in detailed architectural discussions, calling on internal/external subject matter experts as needed, to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment.
· Take part in regular discussions with business executives to translate their needs into technical and operational plans.
· Engaging with vendors regularly in terms of verifying solutions and troubleshooting issues.
· Designing and delivering technology workshops to other departments in the business.
· Takes initiatives for improvement of service delivery.
· Ensure that Client delivers a service that resonates with customer’s expectations, which sets Client apart from its competitors.
· Help design necessary infrastructure and processes to support the recovery of critical technology and systems in line with contingency plans for the business.
· Continually assess working practices and review these with a view to improving quality and reducing costs.
· Champions the new technology case and ensure new technologies are investigated and proposals put forward regarding suitability and benefit.
· Motivate and inspire the rest of the infrastructure team and undertake necessary steps to raise competence and capability as required.
· Help develop a culture of ownership and quality throughout the Infrastructure Services team.
Skills & Experience:
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional - REQUIRED
· Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 – REQUIRED AS MINIMUM AZURE CERT
· Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE ) - REQUIRED
· Must be able to demonstrate working knowledge of designing, implementing and maintaining best practise AWS solutions. (To lesser extend Azure)
· Proven examples of ownership of large AWS project implementations in Enterprise settings.
· Experience managing the monitoring of infrastructure / applications using tools including CloudWatch, Solarwinds, New Relic, etc.
· Must have practical working knowledge of driving cost optimisation, security enhancement and performance optimisation.
· Solid understanding and experience of transitioning IaaS solutions to serverless technology
· Must have working production knowledge of deploying infrastructure as code using Terraform.
· Need to be able to demonstrate security best-practise when designing solutions in AWS.
· Working knowledge around optimising network traffic performance an delivering high availability while keeping a check on costs.
· Working experience of ‘On Premise to Cloud’ migrations
· Experience of Data Centre technology infrastructure development and management
· Must have experience working in a DevOps environment
· Good working knowledge around WAN connectivity and how this interacts with the various entry point options into AWS, Azure, etc.
· Working knowledge of Server and Storage Devices
· Working knowledge of MySQL and SQL Server / Cloud native databases (RDS / Aurora)
· Experience of Carrier Grade Networking - On Prem and Cloud
· Experience in virtualisation technologies
· Experience in ITIL and Project management
· Providing senior support to the Service Delivery team.
· Good understanding of new and emerging technologies
· Excellent presentation skills to both an internal and external audience
· The ability to share your specific expertise to the rest of the Technology group
· Experience with MVNO or Network Operations background from within the Telecoms industry. (Optional)
· Working knowledge of one or more European languages (Optional)
· Professional appearance and manner
· High personal drive; results oriented; makes things happen; “can do attitude”
· Can work and adapt within a highly dynamic and growing environment
· Team Player; effective at building close working relationships with others
· Effectively manages diversity within the workplace
· Strong focus on service delivery and the needs and satisfaction of internal clients
· Able to see issues from a global, regional and corporate perspective
· Able to effectively plan and manage large projects
· Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills at all levels
· Strong analytical, presentation and training skills
· Innovative and creative
· Demonstrates technical leadership
· Visionary and strategic view of technology enablers (creative and innovative)
· High verbal and written communication ability, able to influence effectively at all levels
· Possesses technical expertise and knowledge to lead by example and input into technical debates
· Depth and breadth of experience in infrastructure technologies
· Enterprise mentality and global mindset
· Sense of humour
Role Key Performance Indicators:
· Design and deliver repeatable, best in class, cloud solutions.
· Pro-actively monitor service quality and take action to scale operational services, in line with business growth.
· Generate operating efficiencies, to be agreed with Infrastructure Services Manager.
· Establish a “best in sector” level of operational service delivery and insight.
· Help create an effective team.
We are a growth-oriented, dynamic, multi-national startup, so those that are looking for that startup excitement, dynamics, and buzz are here at the right place. Read on -
FrontM ( www.frontm.com ) is an edge AI company with a platform that is redefining how businesses and people in remote and isolated environments (maritime, aviation, mining....) collaborate and drive smart decisions.
Successful candidate will lead the back end architecture working alongside VP of delivery, CTO and CEO
The problem you will be working on:
- Take ownership of AWS cloud infrastructure
- Overlook tech ops with hands-on CI/CD and administration
- Develop Node.js Java and backend system procedures for stability, scale and performance
- Understand FrontM platform roadmap and contribute to planning strategic and tactical capabilities
- Integrate APIs and abstractions for complex requirements
Who you are:
- You are an experienced Cloud Architect and back end developer
- You have experience creating AWS Serverless Lambdas EC2 MongoDB backends
- You have extensive CI/CD and DevOps experience
- You can take ownership of continuous server uptime, maintenance, stability and performance
- You can lead a team of backend developers and architects
- You are a die-hard problem solver and never-say-no person
- You have 10+ years experience
- You are very sound in English language
- You have the ability to initiate and lead teams working with senior management
- Generous pay package, flexible for the right candidate
- Career development and growth planning
- Entrepreneurial environment that nurtures and promotes innovation
- Multi-national team with an enjoyable culture
We'd love to talk to you if you find this interesting and like to join in on our exciting journey