About DLT Labs
We leverage our unique business insights and development capabilities to shape your company’s blockchain strategy and add value to your business.
DLT Labs is a global leader in the development and integration of innovative enterprise solutions using distributed ledger technology.
DLT Labs group of founders are among the pioneers of distributed application architecture, development and integration. Our industry-leading team has delivered many of the largest enterprise blockchain projects globally, and have a successful track record with some of the world’s largest software product integrations.
- We are experienced with multiple blockchain protocols, including Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, Corda, and Holochain, among others.
- DLT Labs uses its unique and proprietary ‘parent and child’ architecture and DNC cluster infrastructure to solve blockchain problems like scalability, throughput, latency and tight coupling of data and logic, thus making blockchain ready for enterprise.
Must Knowledge of Adobe XD.
Experience: 3-5 Years Experience
World's largest cryptocurrency and blockchain marketing solutions company. We are a squad of growth marketers, creative writers, designers, and crypto nerds, who help unlock rapid growth for the world’s most iconic Cryptocurrency brands and fast-growing VC-backed startups.
We were never able to find the marketing team we wanted, so we built it — one expert at a time. We are led by pioneers of the industry and are backed by the best. We've helped organizations 100x their organic SEO visitors, social engagement, influencer campaigns, and telegram communities across DeFi, NFTs, Exchanges, Wallets.
Job Description :
We are looking for a creative, innovative Graphic Designer to join our team. The responsibilities of the Graphic Designer include interpreting client briefs and turning them into creative solutions, delivering high-quality products, overseeing design teams, and troubleshooting design problems.
To be a successful Graphic Designer, you should be able to adhere to tight deadlines and manage budget constraints to deliver a great product and experience. Ultimately, a top-notch Graphic Designer should have strong communication, and analytical skills.
- Interpreting abstract business concepts and client briefs and turning them into creative ideas.
- Creating storyboards and mockups for clients and the design team to visualize the completed project.
- Pitching ideas and the creative vision to the client and communicating the project outline to the design team.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary. Choosing the design elements for different projects.
- Reviewing feedback from clients and making alterations according to the clients' needs.
- Analyzing market research to create more effective designs.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience working in a fast paced startup environment
- Knowledge of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency industry
- Forever remote, startup environment with no bureaucracy
- Lightning fast promotion if you walk the talk - we don’t wait a year to promote the “one”
- Ownership driven, no micromanagement culture
- Participate in monthly games to win cash prizes, goodies
- Get into the fastest growing industry of the decade - Cryptocurrency & Blockchain
- 22 Holidays in the calendar year
- Work life balance - 5 days a week
- Should adhere to design standards
- Should be good with design tools
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build careers of tomorrow.
• upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19 • upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
• upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
• We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech • upGrad is the official education partner for the Government of India - Startup India program
• Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning \
This role will primarily be responsible for envisioning, defining, and owning the execution of upGrad's product design strategy. As the strategic design leader, team coach, and customer champion you'll galvanize people to solve complex problems, developing strategies, and ensuring product designers have the space to create products that deliver enduring value. You will also lead change cross-functionally to drive better experiences and influence our company's product, operations, content, and data to unlock the unrealized wants of learners and coaches across new subjects and fields.
You’ll lead your team through the design process, help build a vision, and navigate ambiguity through partnering with research and enabling experimentation, all while mentoring, and growing a hardworking and capable design team.
You’ll run design critiques, host collaboration & brainstorming sessions, drive design execution excellence, identify areas of process efficiency, and promote a high-output and fast-paced design practice.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with your team and other designers in defining, designing, and iterating on product features across web and mobile platforms
- Get out of the Office and work with research to observe the impact of your work in the real world, and take that input back to your work as a designer to be constantly improving our products.
- Invest in design standards, documentation, and processes alongside your team members to further our design practice
- Shape product strategy and vision together with product managers and have a significant impact across all the product teams
- Bring consistency to all the platforms and products
- Drive and support cross-team initiatives that make the Design practice better at upGrad such as improving our hiring processes, expanding our community presence, interviewing potential new team members
- Work in the way that works for you and what you're designing, whether that's spending time sketching or jumping straight into pixels and code.
- Work with other members of the Design team to help them deliver great work and develop their own skills. This could be as a mentor, a coach, or a collaborator.
- 7 years of Product Design experience with at least 2 years of experience leading product design teams
- Consistent track record of leading highly collaborative cross-functional teams thought ambiguity and deliver the best products possible to our customers are an experienced mentor and coachable to give and receive honest, thoughtful, and direct feedback that removes roadblocks encourages growth, and accelerates delivery
- Are intent on crafting psychologically optimistic spaces where your direct reports and your collaborators are confident in sharing their ideas, opinions, and reservations in order to get to the best customer-focused solution
- Experienced recruiting, hiring, and retaining multi-disciplinary design teams
- Ability to understand complex feature sets and their dependencies while being able to deliver a design strategy that accounts for capabilities and limitations of the product
- Methodology rich, including standard approaches for design deliverables including user journeys, research plans, mocks, prototypes, documentation, and quality checks
- Have the ability to communicate research findings and design decisions openly and confidently, regardless of the audience
- Have partnered with research teams or led research experiments to validate and inform product thinking
- Have a proven history of partnering with engineering in a continuous delivery environment
Are you passionate about creating innovative and beautifully intuitive designs?
Walrus is a Y-Combinator backed fintech company with a mission to create a new-age banking experience for young India and students. With Walrus, you can save, earn and pay using UPI, P2P, and card payments without the need to set up a bank account. You get a personalized UPI ID and India’s first neon signature prepaid card. Walrus aims at creating a new-age and fun banking experience for students and teenagers.
Founded in 2019 by ex-entrepreneurs & consultants, Walrus is backed by some of the most respected investors around the world - Y-Combinator, Better capital, GMO Ventures, and the likes of Raghunandan G(Co-founder of Taxi4Sure) as angels. We are on a mission to change your relationship with the bank. Currently, this B-word induces boredom, anxiety and stress. We want to change this feeling to fun, excitement and rewards and make banking fun for 250 Million+ Indian students and teenagers and help them in a smooth transition from cash to digital.
We believe there are few levers as powerful as design by which we can impact a product, a company or the world. We are looking for a Magician UI/UX designer who can wave their Elder wand and clean up the inconsistencies in the app, weave their magic and take Walrus to the next level.
What you’ll do:
- You will lead the UI/UX design and play a major part in strengthening the design centered culture in the company.
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy in collaboration with product managers and designers for the app.
- Produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Test UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborate with the product team to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the user.
- Adhere to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- You depend on user-centric critical analysis and problem-solving
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UI/UX problems across the app and come up with solutions (e.g. responsiveness)
- 3+ years of experience in designing products in product-first companies and have a strong portfolio
- Have expertise with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, After Effects) to produce wireframes, high fidelity mockups and illustrations with attention to detail.
- You believe in craftsmanship and create elegant and compelling designs, over and over.
- You have a strong passion for designing innovative designs and setting the new bar for the design ecosystem
- You've weathered release cycles and know what details matter at each stage, how to motivate engineers to get the fit and finish right, how to translate insights from user studies into meaningful action, and what's most likely to go afoul at each stage. You can share several shining examples of real work you've shipped, and what you learned along the way.
- You're a product manager's secret weapon. You thrive best when helping to define the requirements, not just translating them into designs. You facilitate and draw the best design ideas from teammates.
- You substantially contribute to defining the 'what' as well as the 'how'.
Not required but what helps:
- Good sense of humour. We work hard but it shouldn't feel that way
- Enjoys beer/wine/etc… nothing like a cold beer down the pub after work on a Friday.
- Complete independence to design and execute stupid ideas brilliantly
- Opportunity to build your own team and make an impact for the next billion in fintech
- An open and collaborative work culture with a flat structure
- Competitive salary and equity
- A pet-friendly workspace and tonnes of fun with our office cat, Shera!
Silicon India's into print media and it is 20-year old media firm. We publish technology & business magazines— the U.S and the other in India. Over the last one decade, Silicon India.com has emerged as the most trusted source for news and information for professionals. The portal has a global ranking of No.4 in the IT News & Media category. With over 5 million registered users, Silicon India.com is the fastest growing portal and is ranked among the top 100 websites most trafficked from India.
Graphic Designer with 0 months T0 1 yr experience.
Salary : 14K to 17K