About Jigsaw Academy
beautiful Creative design templates for our library. You'll drive the creation of elegant, on-trend catalog
templates across industries such as Fashion, Automobile, eCommerce, Food, Jewellery, Real Estate, etc.
You are expected to have a very strong creative eye for exceptional visual content.
The Creative Director will be responsible for all content that gets published to the Spyne Catalog library.
Not only will you oversee our internal production teams, but you will also provide creative direction and
strategy to our Creators Program and work super closely with the Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to
advise on any projects that involve content.
Lead a talented team of Creative Designers & Content Producers that consistently deliver
amazing user experiences.
Set achievable and inspiring goals that enable Spyne to grow as a product and set a high quality
Clearly communicate future design directions with key stakeholders including Marketing,
Product, Design Leaders and Founders.
Lead the content strategy for all content and manage alignment with different teams.
Mentor and guide junior designers to research and produce best-in-class templates for Spyne
Brief our designers, illustrators, photographers, and videographers to execute high-quality content
Drive design research, mood boards, brainstorming, and design reference sessions with the team.
Research competitors, trends, patterns and best-practises, design inspirations, etc.
Grow a culture of design feedback to team members with sensitivity and honesty.
Someone with 4-8 years experience as an Head of Design, Design Lead or Team Lead in the
Someone who has a lot of experience in leading and mentoring creative teams of varying sizes.
In-depth knowledge of Graphic design and CAD tools.
Experience scaling a graphic design team, including team development, recruiting and
organizational building experience.
1. We are looking for designers having good creativity and communication, who are passionate about delivering a well-designed, scalable, intuitive user interface.
2. Motivated to learn things through sharing and experimentation that will help them and the company become better at creating solutions.
3. Promotes humble behavior and maintains curiosity in learning new things to take on new challenges.
4. Developing user experience for web apps/mobile apps (iOS/Android).
5. A deep understanding of current technologies and design trends, and the desire to innovate using digital platforms.
6. Screen design of new websites or mobile applications using design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, XD etc.
7. Wireframe and UI prototyping.
8. Capability to communicate with clients, provide insight into UX decisions and collaborate with the project team.
9. Coordinate with engineering teams to develop great user experiences and ensure designs are optimized and implemented effectively.
Desired Skills :
1. Having good team spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
2. Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized, hands-on.
3. Bring original ideas and fresh approaches to each project.
Expert at creating Digital Marketing Banners, Social Media posts, Email Templates, Logos and Corporate Brand Identity.
Solid conceptual, visualization, and communication skills during all phases of creative development from enquiry to delivery.
Deadline driven with the ability to complete tasks independently with a strong sense of ownership.
Ability to correlate the impact of design on Digital Marketing & Sales.
Always thinking about multiple iterations & variations for testing which design works better for users.
Experience in Graphic Design software - Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, Corel draw, etc.
Experience in Video Editing
knowledge of UI/UX.
Testing Ground is disrupting the way new business ventures develop and grow in the different industries. We help founders and innovation leads in companies figure out where their new business vertical, test demand for it from customers across Asia and help them scale it up. We hand the new to the world and new to market products and solutions which will change the way the industry operates. We also work towards creating a workforce who is able to help other companies test and grow their business model.
Testing Ground is a Singapore based startup with early satellite bases in Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Bangladesh, China and Vietnam. Joining us means that you will get the opportunity to learn from the founding members. Our founder has deep experience building and mentoring start-ups across Southeast Asia. His previous startup counts Eduardo Saverin, Co-founder of Facebook, as one of their investors. Our co-founders are experts in community and partnership development in China and Singapore as well as skilled in future oriented capabilities such as digital marketing, viral growth, content marketing and latest innovation strategies.
At Testing Ground, we want our team to be made up of people who have the ability to become the best. We practice Lean Startup and Agile. We do stand-ups and run experiments often. We have an open work culture but yet we are very focused and very energetic.
If you would like to learn and get your hands dirty in doing the work related to the latest innovation and methodology to creating a sustainable business model, this is the place for you.
As a startup, everyone in the team are do-ers and want to make a name for themselves. We are driven and open to new ideas. Join us and have a chance to craft out your own growth as well as the company’s growth.
Unleash your capability with us
Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) are facing an upcoming upheaval with technology disrupting the way things are currently run. Beyond providing consulting services to these companies, we want to help them by providing them with a clear methodology to support them through this transition.
That is where you come in.
As a graphic designer at Testing Ground, you will have the opportunity to conceptualise ideas and craft inspiring designs, as well as to play a part in envisioning the creative direction for these companies. We are looking for someone who is always hungry to learn new tools and skills to develop thoughtful, creative illustrations that communicate key messages in a clean, simple way. Apply now if you thrive on exploring new concepts and enjoy watching your ideas come to life – from conceptualisation to production.
This is a full-time role (9am-6pm, Mondays to Fridays), with a monthly salary of 363 USD.
Competencies created: You will be able to
- Develop design concepts for business objectives and goals
- You'll learn how to deliver value to projects through objective-based design such as developing the style and vision for the clients that we work with.
- You’ll get to design for business success for creative and effective delivery of branding services
- Manage various stakeholders and project requirements
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with our team to ensure collaterals are delivered on time
- You’ll manage multiple projects with concurrent deadlines, ensuring high quality and accuracy of final deliverables through proofreading
About the Role:
- Create Visual Brand Identity
- Conceptualise a creative direction for Testing Ground’s projects
- Conceptualise and design branding/marketing materials for both print and web related marketing material
- Produce new artwork based on brand guidelines agreed with our team
- Create print and digital advertising materials
- Develop Key Visuals and Collaterals for Marketing Campaigns and Events
- Assist in the management of website, newsletters and all other company materials, where necessary
- Design all graphic, sales and marketing materials e.g. EDM / Posters / Banners
- Work with us in crafting visually compelling presentations
- Manage Design from Concept to Production
- Work according to briefs for the branding needs and guidelines
- Ensure design specifications are production-ready
- Engage with external printers or contractors/suppliers/vendors to ensure the highest quality of materials and that deadlines are met
- Proper documentation of all design files
Why You Will Love Working with Testing Ground:
- If you have been thinking of starting your own business, this position will give you an in-depth insight to what works and doesn’t in the different industries and countries across Asia.
- The firm believes that it is critical to encourage personal development to have a successful team. As such, we have a variety of online learning courses which you can use to pick up different skills and capabilities.
- You will be exposed to different platforms and tools to help you become more efficient in doing your job.
At least Diploma in Art/Design/Creative fields
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite especially Illustrator and Photoshop
- Familiarity in Adobe InDesign for desktop publishing
- Ability to convey company’s message in line with brand’s guidelines through original design
- Ability to create strong design concepts
- (good to have) Skilled in video editing
- (good to have) Skilled in photography and videography
- (good to have) Knowledge of photo editing in Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom
What we’re looking for in you:
- Desire to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Able to work independently and proactively in a team
- Strong communication skills to liaise with marketing team and external vendors
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects deadlines
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Keen eye for detail
P.S: Assess us like we assess you. If you’d like to check out who our founder is, you can connect with him via his LinkedIn page url here and say “Hi, I saw your job post on….” : https://www.linkedin.com/in/thehappybryan/
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers.
Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
Able to create videos / 3D animations with after pro effects
Three or more years of experience and proven track record.
Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
Need to use behavioral science, Gamification, virality, human-centered design methodologies and entertainment-based techniques to motivate people to take action.
◆ BEHAVIOR DESIGN – applying behavior science and psychology to program and digital/app design, UX, message framing, gamification and behavioral economics-based "nudges" that influence behaviors
◆ PERSUASIVE COMMUNICATIONS – devising copy that leads to action for marketing materials, brand names, websites, apps, video scripts and more
◆ TRANSMEDIA STORYTELLING – working across media with a research-proven approach to craft stories, comics and educational games about your issue that lead to behavior change
◆ STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT – clarifying goals and objectives, segmenting the audience and their needs, specifying the marketing mix, crafting program design, branding and messaging
◆ FORMATIVE RESEARCH – understanding your priority audiences and the competitive environment in which the program will be carried out, through methods like surveys, interviews, focus groups, social media analysis and ethnography
◆ EVALUATION – designing an evaluation plan, setting up metrics and tracking mechanisms, conducting research, and providing results and recommendations in action-focused reports