- AWS (EC2/S3/Lambda)
- HTML5, CSS
- Android Native (Java/Kotlin)
- Socket.io / WebRTC (LiveStreaming)
- Prior experience in developing/integration livestreaming feature is essential.
- Enhancing the existing features and developing the new features
- Being able to develop the product independently and also with the team .
- Being able to work under pressure and think out of the box.
- Being a good leader with decent professional communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience of Android Development is an added advantage
Understand The Product Features:
- Our product offers on-demand video lessons and quizzes in local languages.
- Teachers can independently create and share their content.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to work as a core team member
- Direct Reporting to Founders
- Exponential and 360 degree learning
- Working with an experienced team from IIM
- 4.2 - 9 LPA (INR) CTC + ESOPs (Optional)*
About Lamamia Private Limited
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to build scalable software solutions and to be part of our cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
You should have
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Knowledge of backend languages and frameworks primarily Node.js
- Familiarity with SQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes would be a plus.
- Leadership skills for guiding and mentoring team mates.
- Understanding of CI/CD Concepts
- Awareness of key concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Flexible working hours - employee tracking is never a thing
- A fun and close-knit agile team.
- Open office layout that promotes collaboration, conversation, and camaraderie – the result-oriented team.
- Recreational activities to keep you away from the screen and live, laugh, enjoy with the team.
● 1+ years of experience developing front-end pages and components using
● 1+ years of experience in developing backend systems using
● Experience in REST APIs, Queuing systems like RabbitMQ etc.
● Experience in data modeling using NoSQL systems like MongoDB and SQL
systems like MySQL
● Bachelor's degree, CS preferred
Driving end to end, design and implementation of features including UI and
● Design, develop, and maintain integrations with multiple file types, existing
● Build software for a first class onboarding experience
● Collaborate with sales, marketing and engineering teams for requirements
through to delivery
● Design and implement marketplace and payment integrations
● Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
● Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
● Write effective APIs
● Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
● Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
● Create security and data protection settings
Skills: Node.js, React.js, MongoDB, Express JS, HTML, CSS, .
- Should have experience on Node.js and frameworks available for it, such as Express or StrongLoop. Preferably Express.
- Should have experience in building Rich UI components with React.js.
- Should have hands on experience on MongoDB.
- Knowledge of ES6, ES7 and Object-oriented and functional programming.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Should have experience in working on Linux (Ubuntu) Environment and basic linux commands.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good to have knowledge on Redis DB.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Good to have exposure working in an agile development environment
Job Overview :
This Jr. Developer position has design, development and maintenance responsibility for the software applications and processes associated with our product oriented company. This role will initially focus specifically on the developing application as per requirements provided by the product owner.
- Understand our client's infrastructure and technical environment to provide best of breed technical consulting services.
- Diligently monitor, optimize and report on integration and deployment performance for key accounts against KPIs, with proactive cross functional and internal communication on customer deployments.
- Regular consultation with cross functional teams on account deployments to ensure optimal performance and delivery.
- Handle technical troubleshooting
- B.E/B.S/B.Tech in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Must have minimum 2-4 years of experience in the Angular-Node-PostgreSQL tech stack. (proof of experience to be submitted for verification on request)
- Should have worked on Architect / Consultant role in the tech stack.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience in performing SQL queries on a RDMS especially in PostgreSQL.
- Extensive experience in Angular Front end and Node – Express server side.
- Good at API development & integration, debugging and fixing the issues with API.
1. Work with development team to ideate software solutions
2. Design client-side and server-side architecture
3. Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
4. Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
5. Designing and developing effective APIs
6. Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
7. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
8. Create security and data protection settings
9. Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
10. Meeting both technical and consumer needs
11. Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
Qualifications & Requirements:
1. At Least 2 years of proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
2. Degree in Computer Science, IT, Statistics or relevant field
3. Experience developing both desktop and mobile applications
6. Proficiency with server-side languages such as NodeJS, ExpressJS and Python
7. Knowledge of database technology such as MongoDB, Redis, PostgreSQL
8. Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
9. Great attention to detail
Required: NodeJS, MongoDB
Preferred: HTML/CSS, VueJS, Redis
Senior Full Stack Engineer - TalkingYak
Talking Yak is an Android-based English teaching system made specifically for native Hindi and Tamil speakers.
Our program includes over 400 intelligently-structured videos, thousands of exercises, over 10,000 vocabulary words and phrases, and a system that adapts itself to each learner. In a matter of months, we can elevate most learners to a 100% functional English capability.
We are one team at TalkingYak consisting of honest, moral & ethical individuals who are heard and valued! We hold ourselves accountable- delivering on expectations & celebrating each other for the great work we do!
We’re looking for a senior developer who has a lot of passion towards solving real world problems using technology.
Below are some of the developer qualities we like a lot,
- Good team player
- Ability to write clean readable code
- Good logical and problem solving skills
- Clear communication skills
- Never give up attitude
- Passionate to learn and acquire new skills
Our current technology stack includes Android, Python, Flask, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch and AWS. While it is a bonus to have worked on the same set of above listed technologies, it is not a must until you have hands-on experience with similar technologies.
To give you an idea about what you will be working on after joining us, you will be
- Dockerizing different services and automating our AWS infrastructure provisioning steps
- Optimising our backend services to scale for a few hundreds of concurrent users
- Managing our backed service and adding new features to it
- Working on refactoring our current android codebase to a cleaner design
- Mentoring junior developers
While we feel a developer with 4 to 8 years of hands-on experience will be more suitable for this role, it shouldn't be a hard constraint if you have the required skills.
We would love to get in touch immediately and have a conversation, if you feel our interests align.
Should have excellent programming skills.
Should be able to understand and appreciate the key considerations to be made during digital product development including user experience and UI
Should have strong exposure to AngularJS/NodeJS/ ExpressJS /
Bootstrap/Mongo DB/ ReactJS
Roles and Responsibility:
The developers job profile will be building and maintaining products built on MERN/MEAN stack
Provide innovative solutions to complex business problems
Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules
Execute product development and prototyping
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Develop, designed well efficient code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Fully adaptive to the technology needed for the current project
- Minimum 8 year of strong demonstrated knowledge in PHP, Mysql, Mongodb, Jquery, SASS
- Algorithms, data structure.
- Object-oriented programming.
- AWS/Server experience to handle production machines is a plus.
- Team Management mandatory
- Experience on PHP, PHP Frameworks, Ajax, Knowledge on CMS platform like Opencart, payment gateway integration, experience working on portals.
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes.
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent communication skills
- Product based company preferable
- Startup experience preferable
We are looking for a full stack developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- 3+ years of experience as a full stack developer
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Good communication
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and aptitude to learn new technologies
- Team player
- Degree in Computer Science