Applicorns is a Mumbai based firm specializing in App, Web, E-Commerce development, Digital Marketing & AI Integration. ,Soon we will be received an award of one of the best startup companies to work for in Mumbai by Silicon India.
Many families feel overwhelmed with house clutter and have little time between work and parenting to keep their homes tidy. Clutterbot is on a mission to help busy families keep their homes free of clutter. We’re developing a safe household robot that drives around the house, picks up toys and clothing off the floor, and organizes them into containers.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior User Experience Designer who has experience designing UI/UX for commercial software applications, graphics design, customer research, usability testing and human-centered design research. Owning the UX/UI design for our mobile application, company website and branding/marketing materials.
You’ll be joining a small close-knit team building a new kind of household robot. We've recently opened a new 4,500 sqft R&D space in HSR Layout, Bangalore!
- 3+ years of industry experience in a UX, UI or interface design role or equivalent
- Experienced in both visual design and interactive design of user interfaces for responsive web based applications for desktop and mobile
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a related field
- Highly proficient in visual design tools
- Comfortable conducting user research, talking to customers and diving into data to develop hypotheses
- The ability to bring new ideas and the drive to innovate based on customer feedback
- Can collaborate well with remote and global teams
at India's first social trading platform
● Work in agile product development (with co-founders, Product owners,
Managers, Developers) to define requirements and design the solutions. It
is an IC role.
● Design intuitive and simple user interfaces for mobile and web solutions,
producing journey maps, storyboards, mock-ups.
● Rapidly translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and
prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences. Design UI for Mobile and
Web applications with a special focus on Data Visualizations
● Innovate with evolving customer experience in terms of applying
technologies and business models
● You will be challenged to understand business needs and user’s
perspectives and put them in a cohesive design that is simple but elegant.
You will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product,
and to have the best user experience, iterate upon it per user testing
● 1-5 years of experience as UI/UX Designer (and/or Interaction Designer)
with experience working with internal or external stakeholders. Preferably
at a growth stage consumer product startup.
● Proficiency with design tools like Figma, Adobe Suite, and collaborative
tools like Notion, Airtable.
● Experience in designing mobile applications for users that are not so
● A portfolio of previous work must be presented incorporating UI designs
and/or sketches that demonstrate an understanding of wireframing,
interaction design, visual design, and design best practices.
● Ability to work alone and on tight timelines.
India's first social trading platform. It means bringing benefits
of community to your investments. It means leveraging the combined social
capital of the community to benefit you. It means making financial markets truly
inclusive and democratic for the next 100 million users.
It is a platform that enables retail investors to view, learn, follow, and
execute the strategies of their peers or more experienced traders. The
application integrates community features with trader discovery and trade
execution. Our customers are retail investors who mostly rely on external
advisory for their trade and investment decisions. We will help them invest in a
customised, responsible and aware manner. We empower retail investors to align
their risk-return objectives with optimum investment strategies and generate
wealth in the process.
We believes in a win-win for all. We are a well-funded seed-stage startup
and are backed by some of the leading global as well as Indian venture capital
funds and angel investors. Our investors include Accel Partners, India Quotient,
Titan Capital, co-founders of Unacademy, Udaan, Cohoo, Graphy, Knappily and
more. We have a strong founding team who are IIT and IIM alumni and have
exceptional professional journeys.
- A world where UX is believed to be the most crucial element of a project
- Liberty to do it your way.
- Can you explain to your Mom what Facebook is? Yup, content is equally important as UX.
- Build a great portfolio for yourself.
- No fluff culture, flat organization, startup-like working environment.
- Freedom to create experiences that challenge the current trend.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in designing for the digital space (the web & mobile paradigms)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate design decisions with the clients & engineering teams.
- An excellent understanding of typography, layouts, design frameworks, patterns for mobile and the web and responsive design principles.
- Well-versed with design software: Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator & Prototyping tools.
- Obsession with user-centric designs and attention to detail.
- Command over tools like Dream weaver, Photoshop, Responsive, Flash, Bootstrap etc.
- Experience in cross browser development(Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari etc.) and Web usability and interface design knowledge
- Design graphics, PSD, CDR, for Mobile and webUI
- Should be able to translate creative directions and discussions into leading on-demand application designs and layout.
- Candidate must be an Imaginative, Innovative, Creative & a Fresh thinker.
- Candidate should have good communication skills
- Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines
- Design layout and coding of polished websites that engage and retain visitors.
- Will be responsible for completing the project in timeline.
- Job with growth opportunities within a stable B2B company
- Pleasant working environment with motivated people
- Extra Benefits
Our currently digital strategy is very aggressive towards developing user centric websites in our industry to reach different cohorts. Apply if you believe you're a good fit for the task.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working on building the design on Webflow or WordPress using builders, like Elementor, Divi, Visual Composer, Beaver, Oxygen, Brizy, WPBakery, etc.
2. Working on designing the landing page and building it on WordPress or Webflow
• Based on the wireframes and project concept, create UI of screens to be used in mobile and web.
• Understand the UX and implement or enhance the screens accordingly.
• Work closely with the team in an agile mode to properly draft the requirements in the screen or mock-ups generated.
• Create newsletters, templates and graphics as and when required.
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other graphics tools
• Relevant experience in terms of designing screens for mobile and web apps
Website - https://praxinfo.com/
- Execute on the product you design from start to finish.
- Present and communicate your designs to the team and the greater organization to build consensus around your concepts.
- Create wire-frames, beautiful mockups, amazing prototypes, and help implement your designs to pixel perfection.
- Test, learn, and iterate on everything you do.
- Lead and mentor a small team of UI/UX designers.
- Work closely with Engineering, Product and Marketing team.
- Portfolio demonstrating strong visual and UX design of large-scale, complex systems.
- Ability to produce functional prototypes.
- Great understanding and empathy towards users .
- Humor, humility, and curiosity
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- Formal education in Design, Interaction/UX Design.
- 2+ years of design management experience