Job Role : Software Developer (Android)
Job Location : Delhi
Note: As of now WFH
Experience Required : 3+ years’ experience
Qualification: B. Tech CS / IT from tier 3 above
We are looking for a results-driven Android Developer who will work with team members to build, troubleshoot and improve current Android applications. The Android Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed as an Android Developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
- Designing layout and developing applications for Android that are compatible with multiple screen resolutions and different versions of OS.
- Complete ownership of problem-free execution of owned modules and solutions.
- Focus on code optimization, code quality, maintainability etc.
- Debug and Optimise Android applications to work on multiple Android versions and devices.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skills And Qualifications
- 2-4 years of experience in development of Android apps-Android Studio, kotlin, JAVA environment, GIT.
- Exposure to Product Development.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- In depth Understanding of Android recommended design principles, interface guidelines and best practices for coding.
- Should have understanding of software development life-cycle.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning of complex Apps.
- Hands on experience in Multi-threaded programming, and good knowledge of networking concepts.
- Experience with AB testing, Analytics, offline syncing, GCMs, deep-linking, notifications etc.
Design patterns: MVVM
Platform: Android Kotlin
- FRONT-END iOS development in SWIFT (preferable), OBJECTIVE C using AGILE METHODOLOGY to design, develop, debug and deploy iOS Mobile applications with modern architectural practices
- Cross-functioning with our product development team wherein you’ll tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use UI for our customers around the world
- Follow the coding guideline standards to ensure a bug free code as per industry norms.
- Complete unit testing of the code before sending it for review
- Participate in the complete agile software delivery cycle, including development, testing, troubleshooting etc.
- Participate in process improvement program to improve the overall quality of the delivery process.
- This role offers good exposure in E-COMMERCE SEGMENT with HIGHLY SCALABLE design solutions
- Min of 3 years of relevant experience in iOS app development is a must, preferably in e-commerce vertical
KEY TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Proven knowledge of iOS SDK and development on X-CODE IDE using SWIFT (preferable), knowledge of OBJECTIVE C, JAVA will be an added advantage
- Responsive Front End Designs with adaptability to various screen sizes
- Familiarity with REST web services and RESTful APIs. Knowledge of SOAP would be an added advantage
- iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices, preferably MVC, MVVM & MVP
- Good knowledge of SQLite, JS/JQuery for database management
- Proficiency in code versioning tools/Source Code Repositories like GIT, SVN
- Experience with offline storage, threading (AJAX), and performance tuning
- Agile/Scrum methodology using JIRA or any agile tool
- Exposure to security protocols for code, data and system
- Knowledge of the open-source iOS ecosystem, OOPs and the libraries
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with continuous integration
DESIRED INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
- Self-learner with passion for learning new technologies along with a creative problem-solving approach
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Should be adaptable to new ideas and have an out of box thinking approach
- Effective interpersonal communication skills in a highly collaborative team environment
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- B.E/ B. Tech/ M. Tech in Computer Science/ Electronics Communication/ IT engineering
- M.Sc. (Computer Science or IT)/ MCA from a reputable institute
- Good communication in written and spoken English
- Working in an agile, cross-functional team working to deliver the best possible platform experience on multiple platforms
- Develop performant mobile applications in react native for iOS and Android platforms
- Collaborate with team to integrate backend services that support both iOS and Android mobile platforms
- Utilization and integration of mobile features like Push Notifications, Background Loading, Offline Content Storage, etc.
- Be focused on the end user's experience and iteratively improve performance
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Implement analytics in all aspects of the application and analyze results
What we are looking for:
- Must have strong knowledge & hands-on experience building React Native apps (on both ios & Android devices) for 5+ years.
- Knowledgeable in aspects of the mobile lifecycle, including application development, application structure, device and operating system API, debugging, performance, security, memory management, app review processes and deployment
- Extensive experience in react.js, typescript, modern libs, tools & best practices for react native development
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Good to have:
- Experience creating react-native projects from scratch.
- Native iOS or Android experience is a plus.
- Portfolio of react native apps on the Apple app store &/ Google play store
About Company: Codezen Tech Solutions is a technical consultancy and development firm that believes in increasing transparency and efficiency using cloud based platforms. We are looking for a highly skilled React Native Developer to collaborate with a team of developers and UX designers to develop and maintain Android and iOS applications in both B2B and B2C Segments.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Solid knowledge of developing Mobile Apps development with React-Native
- Build dynamic, high performing, and responsive UI for our applications.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React Native apps to the latest libraries and maintaining their quality
- Strong & thorough understanding of React-Native, and its core principles.
- Strong and thorough understanding of either iOS (Objective-C/Swift) or Android (JAVA/Kotlin) will be a plus
- Experience with popular React workflows such as Redux, Redux-saga, Redux Forms.
- Familiar with App distribution Process for both iOS and Android.
- Passion about technology and its relationship with product and user experience
- Test and update application so that it can be used on all types of devices and OS versions Design and develop highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure, and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance for one of the fastest-growing companies in India.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system, solutions by comparing
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience required
- Should have deployed 2+ apps on Android and iOS stores.
- Architect, build, and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code
- Highly proficient in rendering components with Native APIs
- Highly proficient in one or more libraries (e.g. Redux, React Router, etc) for state managing and routing in addition to React.
- Proficient in using Git as a control system
- Ability to run multiple tasks with varying priorities and problem solving attitude.
- Ability to work independently and deliver quality work.
● Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C & Swift Expertise in iOS SDK Framework
and building iOS App.
● Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location , Core Animation, Core
Graphics and Core Text, etc) & Xcode
● Good expertise in Auto Layout and adding constraints programmatically
● Must have experience of Memory management, caching mechanisms., Threading and
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
● Understanding of Apple design principles and interface guidelines
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
● Good understanding of best practices in iOS app design to support iPhone and iPad layouts.
● Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
● Good written, verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills
● Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Excellent debugging and optimization skills
Proven working experience of minimum 3+ Years in Android app development (Min 2Yrs. experience in Kotlin)
- Have strong knowledge in Kotlin and Java.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
● Experience Level: 2+ Years
● Extensive iOS development experience (iOS SDK, XCode, Objective C, Swift)
● Excellent understanding of iOS UX/UI guidelines/best practices and the ability to
engage with the creative team to deliver pragmatic solutions, balancing design,
quality, and velocity, iOS app architecture and use of design patterns.
● Strong OO & Objective-C skills, with an appreciation for pragmatism and simplicity
● Good Communication Skills.
iOS Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
iOS Developer Requirements:
- BE, B Tech, ME, M Tech, MCA in Computer Science with 3-9 years of experience
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C/ Swift/ Cocoa Touch.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git
- Ability to work with crash analytics, CI/CD etc regarding iOS development
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Knowledge of UI development (UI Kit, App Life Cycle, View Controller life cycle, Storyboards, Auto layout)
- Basic and Advanced concepts of Swift (for e.g., generics, KVO, etc.)
- Minimum 1 year experience in Swift.
- Implementation details of complex features (e.g., push notifications, Analytics integration, accessibility, features of health kit, deep-linking, etc.)
- MVC, MVVM, VIPER design patterns and other patterns used in iOS
- Apple UI guidelines, Guidelines/process to submit app to the App Store
- Good communication skills.
About the company
Qrata is hiring for a product based startup. Their product solves homework evaluation for teachers, leading to the elimination of marks/grades, and use AI to foster a more creative generation of children. Remarkable homework app that lets teachers assign objective & subjective homework by choosing from a question bank. It also gamifies homework for students.
Mobile Developer (Flutter)
This role is perfect for a highly-skilled engineer who wants to explore new technologies, push their skills to the limit, have creative freedom, and feel like they have significant ownership of major features.
Role and Responsibilities
- Translate and build the designs and wireframes into high quality UI code.
- Use of Model-View-Controller ( MVC) and Model-View-ViewModel-Controller
- Explore possible architectures for implementing new features.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Maintain software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
- 3+ years of mobile app development (with 1-2 years in Flutter)
- Experience in Android or iOS
- Experience with Mobile design patterns e.g MVVM, GoF etc.
- Experience in writing secure mobile applications
- Fluent in Git
- Experience interacting with REST based services
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Strong knowledge of different architecture approaches
- Knowledge of Dart programming language
We are building an immersive platform for creators, from India, which can be used by creators to create content and engage their audience across the world. And we are looking for smart Mobile Engineers to build with us and scale.
Who we're looking for
- 3+ years of experience in building high quality apps, and 1.5+ years of experience in Flutter end-to-end for Android and iOS.
- Solid foundation in JS, Flutter and Mobile development.
- Architectural understanding of implementation, not just UI features.
- Identify and resolve performance and device specific issues.
- Implement best practices, and build frontend system from grounds up.
- Great taste in UI and UX
- Build and deploy product features end to end. You will be responsible for breaking down high-level features into tasks.
- You will define and build the architecture for a mobile app so it scales, think patterns like composition, inheritance, renderProps, etc.
- Automate things wherever needed, think Fastlane CI/CD, automate screenshot testing across multi-resolution devices, etc.
- Setting up events for user, performance and error analytics, think GA, hotjar, Sentry, etc.
- Ensure architecture and Code quality that scales with team size
- Introduce right tools to the system when product scales, think GraphQL federation layer, etc.
- Participate in product and design ideation, collaborate with the team to implement high-quality features.
- Set the initial guidelines for tech culture in the company, as we grow.
- Fluent in Java/Kotlin or Swift.
- Experience in building interactive features, like filters, face masks, finger-drawing on canvas, etc.
- End-to-end experience in building grounds up, implementation and deployment.
- Experience in building for large scale platforms like, messaging, social media, OTT, etc.
- You like working on hobby projects, or contributing to open source projects.
We are building a team of exceptional people. We will ensure that you grow with the growth of the organisation.
- become a part of our early team
- great salary, plus generous equity
- laptop of your choice
- empowered to build an amazing startup culture with us
- full ownership and massive growth opportunities
- and more...
If you're ambitious to build for millions of creators and users, apply now!