We are looking for a Graphics Design Intern who can create compelling graphics, assist our Design team, and fast-track the delivery of creatives.
IMG Creators is a Social Media Management company with 5+ years of experience in brand management, social media campaigns and Website development. With over 110+ national and international clients, we are growing rapidly and looking for creative professionals to be a part of the journey.
Interns day to day responsibilities :
● Creating design for various marketing channels using canva and other design tools.
● Maintain brand guidelines and complete the given tasks according to the deadlines
● Receive feedback and make necessary changes
Skills required :
● Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, color, compositions and other graphic design
● Experience with canva
● Strong creative skills
● Flexible with working hours
● Available to start immediately
● Involvement in all significant marketing and branding strategies
● 1:1 discussion with the manager about your career and growth
● During the internship, you will learn a total of 25+ skills
● Opportunity to conduct your very own creative initiatives freely with the support of the
● Access to exclusive digital marketing hacks repository
● Internship will be extended according to the work done
All the Best!!
About IMG Creators
Participating in all design phases (strategy, design and execution) to understand the intent & details involved
Articulating phase by phase deliverables for internal teams and consultants / vendors
Preparing expectations and delivery parameters
Ensuring documentation is done by individuals
Be part of design / presentations to clients / consultants
Decoding design and breaking it down to tasks & action points
Prepare tasks based on monthly / weekly deliverables
Bridging the gaps if any for designers/ team internally or externally
Ensuring time schedules are met by various team members external teams
Monthly / weekly / daily meeting and Follow-ups with Internal & External teams. Getting work / task done
Planning work meetings and implementing action points
Allotting tasks and driving these tasks internally & externally
Identifying and scrutinizing vendors for various tasks. Thoroughly checking their work samples & capabilities.(if any)
Submitting reports / feedback internally and to the client
Checking and refining vendor work dockets, which are prepared by team to be sent to vendors / consultants
Solving queries and resolving issues
Evaluating quotes and work samples along with the team
Timely checks and scrutiny of work that’s getting made Internal and External
Making reports of various milestones/ phases and discussing with client and internal team
Validating and approving work done Internal and External phase by phase costs and time schedules
Ensuring design Intent is met
Presentations to client if any
Understanding overall project / design expectations
Planning and allotting work to teams
Review and scrutiny of work
Managing team schedules and project time lines
Ensuring project schedules/ timelines and design intent is met
Escalation management and solution driven approach
Maintaining and protecting our reputation
Managing client relationship
Ensuring successful project completion
Systematic, Meticulous, Smart, Energetic, Articulate, Strict, Leader.
Technovert is not your typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place.
Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with the toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more.
Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that deliver unparalleled performance with a holistic approach in the Technology Arena.
As a Senior UX Designer, you would be responsible to drive the UX process to deliver high-quality software/product designs and coordinate with the other UX and UI designers to see these designs come to life.
The role involves extensive interaction with the customers to understand their needs and pain points and to be able to show empathy and build designs that exceed the needs.
- A Curious Mind
- Empathy and Intuition
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strives to understand the problems before thinking of a solution
- Design and UX architecture
Nice to Have:
- Product Design Experience
- Strong grasp of design systems
- Knowledge of one or more of Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch
- Any graduate.
- 3+ years of user experience design experience.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
We all know what are designs, but yet to face that WOW Design, if that can be brought to us by you then apply now!
- Conceptualizing visuals that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex user flows
- Designing the visual identity of digital products.
- Implementing strategy of typography, iconography, colors, layout
- Creating responsive design comps on the basis of wireframes
- Asking smart questions, taking risks and championing new ideas
- Bringing expert opinion on best-practices, patterns and trends
- Translating high-level explicit and latent requirements into functional user interfaces
- Presenting designs and articulating design decisions
- Communicating design rationale and maintaining consistency throughout the project
- Executing designs as a part of software development teams
- Strive to make your work intuitive, compelling and a delight to see.
- Be a self-motivated team player with a positive, solution-oriented attitude
- Be dynamic and open to working in fast-paced, ambiguous and quickly changing environments
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Expertise in standard UI/UX software such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and researching, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience in Education Technology would be great
- Graduate with 1-3 years of experience in graphic designing
- Experience in designing/ developing e-learning courses
- Experience working with an LMS and course development software
- Excellent English and Hindi written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a team and stakeholders at various levels of hierarchy
- Self-driven with the ability to work without constant supervision
- Experience in Graphic Design software - Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Illustrator, Sketch, Corel draw, etc.
- Experience in Video editing
- Self-driven with the ability to work without constant supervision
Graphic Design Intern
DYT - Do Your Thng (DYT) is a creator community platform with an overarching vision to democratise influence and build a thriving creator community. We offer two solutions- an app for creators that helps them make a living out of content creation, and a self-serve web desk module for marketers to execute influencer campaigns in a quick, frictionless, targeted, and economically attractive manner.
- Create and design various materials for socials
- Select colors, fonts, images, and layouts
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner with a quality product
- Advise best practices and optimizations throughout design projects.
- Collaborate with fellow designers to develop new approaches for creating more-expressive graphics for the company
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software
- Hands on knowledge in Canva, Illustrator, Photoshop. Adobe after effects would be an added advantage.
- Should have good idea about the colour theory
As a Senior Visual Designer, you would be expected to create outstanding visual interfaces as an individual contributor and mentor and guide junior colleagues to achieve the same, You will plan, priorities, and deliver visual design activities independently. You will lead client conversations within your domain, providing articulate recommendations and helping guide client choices.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Create visual interfaces for consumer/enterprise mobile apps (iOS, Android & Hybrid), responsive web apps and responsive websites
- Create scalable design systems & component libraries
- Identify and create micro interactions/transitions/gestures for each product/website you're designing
- Create visualizations and infographics as per the need
- Collaborate with other designers and stakeholders to achieve goals of the project
- Create deliverables/visual assets that communicate the mood, tone, look/feel to help clients position their product or service
- Create assets and style guides for smooth handover of files to development teams
- Managing and distributing work for junior visual designers and ensuring their time is utilized effectively
- Be involved in hiring process by taking interviews/assessing assignments
- Set new benchmarks in visual design and innovate constantly
- 4+ years experience & 1+ year experience in leading a small team
- Degree / Bachelors in Arts or Design is preferred
- Visual design craft & expertise
- Very keen attention to detail
- Knowledge of grid systems, typography and color theory
- Proficiency with modern design and prototyping tools like Figma
- Ability to present and explain your work to others
- Ability to plan & deliver projects on time.
- Ability to manage and mentor people
- Excellent pixel perfect visual designs for any application you're working on to meet goals of the project
- Continuous communication between internal teams, project managers and stakeholders
- Independent documentation of UI
- High quality presentations for any visual designs being presented
- Timely delivery for any task assigned to you or your mentee
- Growth of mentees to ultimately become completely independent
Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Hiring, developing and managing the creative team
- Keeping abreast with current trends, job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Making sure all Visual Management activities are executed and implemented as per the plan and budgets allocated
- Planning, and designing overall user flow & user experience (UX) for e-store/ mobile app to ensure its creative, innovative and user-friendly
- Creating appealing and eye-catching visual displays
- Developing visual design and strategies for new collection/category/ product launch
- Developing visual strategies for the display of products on the e-store in a way that will enhance the overall user experience (UX)
- Brainstorming the e-store & Mobile App theme, design ideas, content etc with senior management
- Making detailed guidelines document to develop the User Interface (UI) for new developments and amendments
- Providing instructions and working closely with Graphic Designer for making UI designs and creatives
- Improving social reach & ad engagement and conversion rate.
- Managing the processes related to video shoots, product shoots, lifestyle shoots etc for social media and websites
- Setting up and streamlining process for product and marketing designs to result in an overall performance improvement of the team
What you need to have:
- Fashion Designing degree from NID or NIFT
- Creativity and Visualising expert
- Excellent Team management skills, to hire and train the right talent
- Have a good knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web
- Have a strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process
- Possess print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns
- Ability to scale up the organisation and revenue
- At least 2+ yrs. of exp in similar role/ position
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, color, composition, layout) and UI Illustrations
- Design and guide the exploration of the range of possibilities for the aesthetic vision for the product
- Apply UX principles and user research data to build user interfaces and other user interactions that implement user workflows wireframes, and prototypes
- Use prototypes to communicate concepts and narratives
- Create designs with an information structure and navigation that anticipate user paths and logical process flows
- Actively engage with the product team, representing the Hubble design philosophy and advocating for the user
- Work closely with fellow designers and developers to understand and create designs
Desirable Education, Experience, and Capability
- B.Des/M.Des, BFA/MFA, BS/MS Degree; preference for Human-Computer Interaction, Design or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years, with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience working as a UI or UX designer with an in-house design team or at a Design agency
- Experience in creating or contributing to a design system, component library and UI illustrations
- Experience in creating motion design (in-app animation) in Adobe After Effects
- Advocate for and promote good user experience
- Knowledge of Lean UX methodologies and experience working in a collaborative, agile environment is a plus
- A portfolio that highlights your approach to problem solving coupled with your skills in visual and interaction design
- Strong written and verbal communication skill