Minimum 2 to 10 years of Experience in Software Development.
Hands on experience in
Back End Development - Node/ Nest JS, Postgre Sql, Micro services,
Kafka, Netflix OSS stack, AWS
Front End Development - Mobile & web technologies, ReactJS and
Desirable – Healthcare/ AI project experience, TCP/IP and UDP
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Start Up
• Experience of popular open source CMS’s such as WordPress and Joomla.
• Experience with PHP and Wordpress or Joomla plug-in development.
• Experience with CSS frameworks like e.g. Bootstrap, Sass and TailwindCSS
• Experience with Software Development Life Cycle.
• Knowledge of Wireframes software and typical website development process.
• Knowledge of a full stack JS framework, such as NodeJS express, React, Next.js, Strapi, etc.
• Knowledge of REST / GraphQL API endpoints.
Please see the below JD for more information about the role
- Analyze product requirements and translate them into high-level and low-level designs and develop code in accordance with the defined designs
- Take product ideas from ideation to implementation
- Contribute in creating Software Requirement Specifications (i.e. problem part)
- Analyze change request entries and prioritize with other product backlog items and take ownership of delivery
- Develop systems that are highly scalable, but easy to maintain
- Build high-throughput and low-latency microservices
- Should be efficient with Java J2EE and related technologies.
- Participate in solution testing, user acceptance testing, change control and training
- Installation and configuration/development of the product:
- Core Java: Collections, Generics, data structures, Oops concepts, Exception handling, Design patterns, Data Structure.
- Candidate should have working knowledge of web services
- Proven hands-on experience in software and app development using Java Platforms
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Ability to translate Wireframes into functional web apps.
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- MERN stack developer must have proven experience in front & back-end development
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- ReactJS NodeJS developer must know MongoDB, Express, Node.js, & React.
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- MERN full stack developer must have the ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- For MERN stack developer job, candidate must have good Knowledge of Node Debugging
- Understanding & proficiency in REST APIs.
- MERN stack developers should know Git Repository and Jira.
- Integration of data storage solutions [RDBMS, NoSQL DB]
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Excellent in basic programming in any web technology Server and Client
- Like ReactJS/Node JS/ VueJS and Server-side scripts
- Basic knowledge in APIs, Micro Services
- Hands-On experience in Web development frameworks
- Hands-On in Database queries and concepts
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
Perks and Benefits:-
- No salary bar for deserving candidates.
- 5 days working.
- Paid and leave encashment facility available.
- Take ownership of product's architecture, database and servers.
- Research and apply best practices of software development to build world class product.
- Involvement across all aspects of the product code base (Current and future).
- Strong Logical and Analytical skills.
- Extensive experience in LAMP and/ or MERN/ MEAN Stack.
- Extensive experience in, and understanding of OOPS & MVC concepts.
- Strong back-end background; Experienced in Restful APIs, DB Mgt & SQL.
- Consumer Tech Orientation.
- Excited at the problem being solved.
- Individual contributor; As well as ability to work in and eventually lead a team.
Acrobyte Technologies, founded by an IIT Delhi alumni, has been Actively Learn's technology partner for over six years. Actively Learn is an educational technology company, based out of Seattle, USA, founded by a Harvard educated former Microsoft director and an education PhD who also founded a private school in Virginia.
We’ve built a digital, award-winning, reading platform, backed by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the National Science Foundation, that is used in over 45,000 schools and by 150,000 teachers in the USA and overseas. Actively Learn is part of Achieve3000, a leading education platform that provides differentiated reading and instruction with over 2 million students using the platform. Actively Learn also serves as the innovation arm, leading new technology initiatives for the company.
React JS, Typescript, Backbone JS, Node JS, C#, .NET, MySql, AWS, Mocha and Chai, JMeter, Neoload Selenium, Katalon.
- 2+ years frontend React JS framework experience
- 1+ years of backend development experience (Node JS, C# dot NET, Java, Python, etc)
- 2+ years relational database experience (MySql, MSSQL, or PostgreSQL)
- Computer Science or related Engineering degree from a top-tier college
- Do you like solving real life problems using technology? Actively Learn is on a mission to make students read for depth. Come join us on our journey.
- We are a small and skilled team. You will get to learn the complete life cycle of building a successful product.
- Opportunity to play multiple roles on the Engineering team (front-end development, back-end development, testing, devops, automation) and develop those skills.
- We maintain the strictest and highest code quality standards and take pride in that. There will be a huge learning in how to think and write clean code.
- Being an efficient agile company we work on various technologies and part of the role will be to research latest technologies and lead implementation.
- Flexible and fun work environment focused on innovation and creativity. We work out of 91 Springboard, the biggest co-working space in India, which allows for networking and collaboration opportunities.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Opportunity to travel to USA and work closely with the Seattle team.
2+ years of hands-on experience in writing secure, efficient, high-quality code and have a good understanding of JS.
- Develop frontend components on ReactJS with Redux as state management library
- Should have good knowledge of tailwind CSS
- Familiarity with build tools such as Webpack, Babel
- Experience with testing tools such as Jest
- Experience in web security and performance on mobile and desktop
- Familiarity with Git.
- Should be able to make mobile responsive designs
- Knowledge on PWA would be an added advantage
- Develop backend APIs on Express.js and NodeJS
- Should be good with SQL database and perform DDL,DRL,DQL,DCL on database ,preferably PostgresDb.
- Should have familarity with ORM such as sequilize.
- Knowledge on server-less architecture is good
- Experience with monitoring tools web performance and caching techniques
- Experience working in agile methodology projects
- Should have knowledge of design patterns, design practices
- Should have the ability to design and write reusable code
- Ready to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Experience in building Cloud Native applications
- Experience in test-driven development
What the candidate will do:
* Fast learner: We are looking for software engineers who thrive on learning new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fits- all solutions.
* A great teammate: Believe that you can achieve more on a team - that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on other candidates feedback for continuous improvement.
Experience: 3+ Years
Job Location: Nagpur
-3+ years total of experience in SDLC
-Experience in Version Control Systems like GIT, Bitbucket.
Proven Skills with HTML5, CSS, MySQL and Postgres database etc.
-Ability to complete all phases of the software development life cycle.
-Should have a working knowledge of using the latest development tools and techniques.
-Basic knowledge of front end UI design preferred.
-Must have good problem solving and analytical skills.
-Must be a team player, having good communication skills, self-starter
-The ability to pick up new technology is needed.
Nice to have:
-.Netcore, MVC & SQL Server
-Amazon s3 basic knowledge and digital ocean basic knowledge
Preferred Technical Experience: React JS