We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced MERN (MongoDB, Express.js, React, Node.js) Stack Developer to join our dynamic development team. As a MERN Stack Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining scalable web applications using the MERN stack framework.
- Expertise in backend programming with Node.js and MongoDB.
- Experience with React.js and redux.
- Material UI and 3rd party libraries.
- Experience with clean code writing practices like avoiding callback hell like promises, async.
- Thorough understanding of Node.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial).
- Build Node.js APIs using microservices.
- Rewriting backend code with microservices architecture & Unit tests.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
What is Redink?
Redink is an Edutech platform that enables schools and teachers to efficiently reduce their workload by automating them using a single app and thereby identifying students learning gaps and improving students’ outcomes. Recently awarded as the “Best Classroom Management App” and also selected for the Nasscom 10K Startups incubation program, Redink is ready to create a whole new Education Ecosystem in our Fast-growing world.
What Are We Looking For?
Redink is looking for a Sr.BackEnd Developer (CTO) - Fullstack
Technologies - Node.Js & React.Js
Experience - Minimum 3 - 5 years as CTO in startups.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Work across the stack from a code commit to running it in production, with the end goal of delivering the best possible experience for the user
- Design, develop and test features from inception to rollout
- Write high-quality code that is scalable, testable, maintainable and reliable
- Independently own and drive new features from scratch
- Work in an Agile environment and facilitate agile practices
- Champion best practices and cross-functional skill development
- Mentor and guide junior team members
- Cultivate talent and bring out the best in your team members
- Continuously improve by working on and providing feedback.
- Experience working with NodeJS on the backend and ReactJS on the frontend
- Strong knowledge of creating scalable REST APIs
- Working experience with databases like MongoDB, Redis and Relational databases
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and/or Functional Programming concepts
- Past experience tackling scaling issues is preferred
- Experience practicing Agile software development methods is preferred.
What Really Gets Us Excited About You?
- Experience in working with product-based start-up companies
- Knowledge of working with SAAS products.
- Experience with Node.js and React.js is mandatory.
- Exposure to databases like MongoDB, Redis, and/or any Relational databases is preferred.
What Do We Offer?
Interesting Work |
We hire curious trendspotters and brave trendsetters. This is NOT your boring, routine, cushy, rest-and-vest corporate job. This is the “challenge yourself” role where you learn something new every day, never stop growing, and have fun while you’re doing it.
| We are more than colleagues, we are a tribe. We have a strict “no a**hole policy” and enforce it diligently. This means we spend time together. We are a diverse and distributed team, but we like to stay connected.
| We are dreamers and dream makers, hustlers, and honeybadgers. Our efforts pay off and we work with the most prestigious brands, from big-name retailers to airlines, to professional sports teams. Your contribution will make an impact with many of the most recognizable names in almost every industry including Chase, The Miami HEAT, Cisco, Shell, Express, Riot Games, IcelandAir, Morningstar, and many more!
A Seat at the Table
| One Team One Dream is one of our values, and it shows. We don’t believe in artificial hierarchies. If you’re part of the tribe, you get a seat at the table. This includes unfiltered access to our C-Suite and regular updates about the business and its performance. Which, btw, is through the roof, so it’s a great time to be joining.
Unstop (Formerly Dare2Compete) is looking for Frontend and Full Stack Developers. Developer responsibilities include building our application from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our products
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- End-to-end management and coding of all our products and services
- To make products modular, flexible, scalable and robust
Our Tech Stack:
- Angular 10 or later
- PHP Laravel
- MYSQL 8
- NoSQL DB
- Amazon AWS services – EC2, WAF, EBS, SNS, SES, Lambda, Fargate, etc.
- The whole ecosystem of AWS
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Freshers and Candidates with a maximum of 10 years of experience in the technologies that we work with
- Proven working experience in programming – Full Stack
- Top-notch programming and analytical skills
- Must know and have experience in AngularJS 2 onwards
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object-Oriented Programming and web application development
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- B.Tech in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent
Salary: As per industry benchmarks. This won’t be a restriction for the right candidate.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate scalable software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Design, develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Develop web applications implementing MVT architecture using Django web application frameworks
- Write effective APIs
- Manage the complete software development process from conception to deployment
- Maintaining and upgrading the software following deployment
- Should be able to visualize a proposed system and be able to build it
- Experience with Django, Flask, rest frameworks
- Work with server-side technologies including databases and MVC and MVT patterns
- Maintain version control system such as GIT
- Should know all the phases of SDLC from requirement gathering to support and maintenance.
- 3-5 years proven experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures and system design
- Knowledge of LAMP and MEAN solution stacks
- Ability to develop front end website architecture and back-end website applications
- Familiarity with databases (MySQL, SQL, MongoDB), web servers (Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
We are looking for a Java Developer who can work with our awesome team. If below JD sounds like the sort of thing which you are looking for, we should be speaking.
Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software. Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes. Transform requirements into stipulations and identify production and non-production application issues.
Key Skills: Java 8, Spring Boot,Spring MVC, Microservices, OOPS Concepts & design patterns, Data structures and Algorithm, DS collections, REST, Redis, Mysql/Sql Queries, Agile, Kafka/RabbitMQ, Gradle/ Maven, Rest API’s, Deployment, GIT/SVN.
Added advantage: CICD/AWS/AZURE
- Excellent command over problem-solving Data Structures & OOPS logics.
- Min 2 years of exp. in Spring Boot framework & Microservices architecture.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Should have strong experience in JMS, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Redis.
- Should have followed agile methodology, hands on jira, Zoho…
- Should have strong knowledge in unit test cases
- Good experience in deploying in servers like Jenkins, Docker, AWS, Azure
- Experience in designing & building real-time, large-scale products to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Work with our awesome team
- Work for Unicorn clients like Myntra, Nyka, Makemytrip, Book my show
- Work on latest technologies & world class applications.
SiteRecon is looking for an Engineering Leader who can visualize the nuts and bolts of the product architecture and bring it to life. You will be responsible for leading the engineering team and contributing to product conception from an engineering standpoint. You will also be the thought leader for engineering in the team.
You will lead the development of new smart web applications and you will be mainly involved in the development of our platform (SiteRecon). You will be working in an exciting environment alongside people with tremendous ambition. You will have the freedom to implement your own designs & solutions. You will be working together with the core team of SiteRecon - all graduates from IITs working at the cutting edge for the past few years, CEO, CPO, and CDS.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensure high-quality customer experience through our products.
- Hiring and retaining engineering teammates.
- Inculcate a culture where high-quality engineers can thrive and grow.
- Contribute to product conception from an engineering perspective.
- Take complete, end to end ownership of development and production pipelines of internal tools and consumer-facing products.
- Ensure high performance, reliability, and availability of hosted deep learning and geoprocessing services.
- Translate high-level tasks and product requirement documents into technical design documents and scalable, maintainable and readable codebases.
- Develop and implement high and low-level system design for engineering projects.
- Develop scripts and set up the infrastructure for monitoring and logging for all deployed software.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand data processing pipelines and provide technical solutions.
- Effectively lead teams of junior developers and ensure high code quality through code reviews, automated linting, etc.
- Represent engineering team before stakeholders outside SiteRecon (users, investors, job candidates)
Does This Sound Like You?
- 3+ years of experience in the backend (preferably Django), frontend and software design and architecture.
- Experience with DevOps technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins or CI/CD.
- Knowledge of messaging services like Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ.
- Understanding of cloud services like AWS and GCP.
- Experience working at a startup that scaled while you were there.
- Experience managing a team, converting product requirements into engineering sow.
Good To Haves:
- Experience with PostGIS or any other geo-database.
- Understanding of Geographic Information Systems and related terminologies.
- Experience in developing production versions of deep learning applications.
Candidate attribute (Culture Fit):
- Comfortable operating in a constantly changing and fast-paced environment.
- A passionate, driven individual who can achieve results through both, independently and teamwork and collaborative approaches.
- Have a strong work ethic and natural ownership ability.
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Type: Full – Time
Location: Hyderabad (Client Base)
Reporting Manager: Service Delivery Manager
Min Salary: As per the Standard Market Rates
- Build interacting dynamic apps, dashboards and analytics.
- Consolidating relevant data from multiple sources.
- Visualizing data with engaging, state-of-the-art graphics.
- Exploring the associations of data.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify automation opportunities in the operations workflow to minimize human effort and develop tools around it.
- Build performance metrics dashboards to view the volume, baseline and trending data.
- Build and maintain the knowledge base portal.
- Build automated tests and unit tests and follow standard development practices. Measure, diagnose and improve application performance
- Collaborate with software and network engineers in developing tools.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be well-versed in web development.
- Well-versed with material design, UI/UX Principles.
- Well-versed with either Angular / TypeScript, Polymer or React JS.
- Well-versed with either Go or Python.
- Collaborate with the team and clients to deliver high quality products.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology and Computer Science or any related course.
- Must have strong knowledge & experience in the following languages & system:
- OS: Basic knowledge of *nix (Linux, Unix, etc)
- Database: RDBMS (ie. MySQL, Postgresql, Oracle), NOSQL (ie. Mongodb)
- Experience in Cloud Computing (i.e. Google Cloud Platform) is a plus.
- knowledge of HTTP and (REST) API design
- Management/Leadership experience in Software Development is a plus.
- Demonstrated skills in development of apps where you have performed some role in UI – APIs - DB
- You have experience with coding in more than one programming language, preferably Java
- Experience with Angular (4 & above), ReactJS, Vue, MongoDB, APIs/Microservices.
- Experience on building APIs
- You have a sound understanding of programming fundamentals
- Passion for developing robust software and writing maintainable code.
- Keen interest in new technologies and their timely adoption.
- Willingness to work extended hours as required to deliver projects.
- Ability to work well in a team to deliver on team goals.
- Flexibility under changing conditions and ability to multi-task between projects.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge/Experience of Python based stack will be an added advantage