Cloutflow is a platform that helps content creators to manage and run their business, Engage with brands, and get investments for their content creation business.
What is in it for you?
You will have the opportunity to work in a hyper-growth community of young, vibrant, and enthusiastic minds who passionately own and love what they do. You will have complete freedom to chase your goals without inhibitions and have a front-seat view of the change in the creator's economy as we make our way to the pages of history.
What will you do?
- Supporting system design, development, and maintenance
- Taking responsibility for personal technical quality standards within the team
- Assisting in defining structured practices, especially in source code management, building, and deployment
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Taking initiatives to build better and faster solutions to the problems of scale
What do we expect?
- Experience with Node JS for at least 2 years
- Experience with React JS
- Experience with technologies such as AWS SES, SQS, EC2, etc.
- Preferably Worked in an early-stage startup before
- Experienced in scalable system design architecture
What will you get besides salary and ESOPs?
- Flexible office timings with the option to work from home multiple days a week.
- Be at the front seat of a rapidly growing startup.
- Working on changing market dynamics of creators economy
Pluralsight is the technology workforce development company that helps teams build better products by knowing more and working better together. Using our Skills and Flow products, teams can develop critical skills, improve processes and gain insights through data.
We build this exciting product ecosystem by working with smart people and uniting behind a passion for what tech can create. We’re a group of good-natured, nimble go-getters dedicated to helping people and businesses build better with technology. That means when we see opportunities to create, we go for it. We don’t let the unknown stop us from solving challenges and winning together. And most importantly, we treat each other like adults. If you can see possibilities where others see problems, have candid conversations to ensure all voices are heard and thrive in a collaborative environment, you’ll do some of the best work of your career here.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a learner’s passion to join our Skills team. We build the capability to help people learn, practice and measure their progress through the content platform and solutions. Senior software engineer will be addressing meaningful problems independently and prioritise the work that needs to get done, as well as collaborate with multi-functional team.
You’d be an outstanding fit if you have:
- Experience writing unit tests, performing code reviews, and participating in design discussions about architecture, data shape, and business logic.
- Experience designing, building, or supporting highly-performant distributed systems.
- A desire to be a lifelong learner growing your current skills while acquiring new ones.
- Able to tackle problems independently and prioritise work based on anticipated business value.
- Effective interpersonal skills with team members and be able to distill complex ideas in simple language.
- Passionate about data, innovation, and using technology to unlock the future.
Experience you’ll need:
- 9+ years of software development
- Building software with NodeJS, TypeScript, ReactJS, and Postgres.
- Building APIs using Node or Koa, Listeners and Worker services using Node, a plus.
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes, a plus
- Excellent communication skills, ability to partner with product and design, and collaborate on multi-functional teams
- You have shown you are a strong collaborator, a trusted teammate, and are skilled at resolving and working through different ideas.
Ways we work:
- Software Craftsmanship - we want to be proud of our work.
- Test-Driven Development - we take ownership for our code without QA engineers!
- Pair and mob programming - we value collaborative development
- Continuous Delivery - teams independently ship code to prod every day
- Kanban & Lean - no more backlog grooming, no more T-shirt size estimating
- Continual improvement - we take time to sharpen the saw and adjust how we work
- Autonomous & responsible teams - making their own product & dev choices
- Multi-functional teams - collaborating through all phases of the product dev process
- Customer research - we build what our customers actually want
- Trusting leaders - who empower us to build the right solutions for our customers
Our Perks & Benefits include:
- Competitive salary and meaningful benefits
- Fully funded comprehensive medical & dental coverage for you and your family
- Open vacation policy
- Keep active with our wellness program that allows you to expense your gym membership and other sports activities
- Tuition reimbursement
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
About the Company-:
SISL is a young IT Services organization with focus on Managed Services & Systems Integration. Professionally managed, we offer end to end solutions which are designed to resolve business challenges and adapt to the dynamic needs of Industry. SISL has grown rapidly in last 5+ years with its offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Chandigarh, Mumbai and Bangalore. With an employee strength of 3000(approx), both on-roll and of-roll.
Since inception, we have won & retained over 100+ customers across Industry verticals like: IT & ITES, BFSI, Pharma, Telecommunications, Media, Retail, Hospitality, Manufacturing, FMCG, Government and PSU.
At SISL we believe that our experience and value proposition gives tremendous benefits to clients. These are:
- Integrated Multi-OEM management:
- SISL is long associated as a service partner with almost all OEM's who provide Network equipment- s, Operating Systems & Applications, High End /Servers, Desktops etc. This makes us a single source for all and any type of services required by customers.
About the Client-:
Vlink India Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 19 January 2010. Vlink is well known for delivering the highest quality and cost-efficient IT services and workforce management solutions to our clients. Our consultant base has extensive expertise in virtually every specialization within the IT value chain. Our team can quickly access your company's specific requirements and work with you to deliver a tailored and cost-effective solution. Our clients includes, : IT & ITES, BFSI, Pharma, Telecommunications, Media, Retail, Hospitality, Manufacturing, FMCG, Government and PSU.
- You will a part of the consumer tech team responsible for the development and maintenance of consumer products such as responsive websites, backend APIs, property search engines, user experience to name a few. Your primary focus will be driving user conversion by developing tech solutions that help our consumer find their dream home.
- We take pride in solving complex problems for our users and aimed to be their trusted advisor, so having strong consumer empathy is a must-have. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the complicated system, hence a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Understanding business requirement
- Design a React JS and Node JS Application
- Should have worked on React JS in frontend and Node JS in backend
- Experience of building a application from scratch
- Ability to write well-documented and clean code
- Experience in automated test suites
- Able to diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks
- Understanding of REST APIs and JSON
- Client interaction
Team Urban Ashram is a Bangalore-based agency that provides IT, digital marketing services, Amazon marketing and employee engagement services. We empower talented individuals with a supportive environment and enable them to pursue remote freelancing careers and a greater work life balance.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Degree in computer science.
Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Type of experience required
- 5 - 6 years
- Report to Proprietor
- Monthly billing
Productsup provides an award-winning platform for feed management, product content syndication, marketplace integration, and seller onboarding. The platform empowers businesses to take complete control of their product data and break through the digital walls that hinder growth. With Productsup, businesses can syndicate content to digital marketing, shopping, or business channels, including Google, Amazon, Facebook, Walmart, and more.
We are headquartered in Berlin, Germany, have entities in 5 different countries, and are in the process of setting up our Indian entity. Productsup is trusted by more than 800 businesses worldwide, including 5 Fortune 20 companies and market leaders like IKEA, Walmart, Superdry, and Rakuten.
We are proud that we have recently raised an additional 20 Million dollars in funding and that our employees enjoy working at Productsup, which is also shown by our Glassdoor and Kununu ratings.
About the role:
We’re looking for a hands-on Engineering Lead/Managing Architect for our API/Backend Development team. In this role, you’ll lead the effort to develop channels and APIs for our marketplace channels and scalable data pipelines, which process over 5 billion products a day.
In your first 6 months and beyond, you will:
- Learn the ins and outs of our platform, our codebase and our engineering processes
- Help build features for software that works with large data sets
- Develop solutions for high availability software
- Receive customer requests from the Product Team and develop solutions in the form of new features or products
- Debug and maintain APIs
- Work closely within the Platform team and with the API team to develop internal APIs and client-facing interfaces.
What you bring to the team:
- 2+ years of demonstrated Tech leadership experience.
- 7+ years of experience in PHP (good knowledge of Slim, Silex, or Symfony frameworks) and MySQL
- Some knowledge of integration architecture patterns such as scalable microservices, API gateways, API scalability
- Deep knowledge in APIs, web services, command-line programs, TDD, and SOLID design principles
- Good understanding of B2B SaaS products and experience dealing with big data
- Knowledge of developing and securing APIs
- Extended database experience in Elasticsearch, MongoDB or Couchbase
- Outstanding communication skills in English
- Educational background in IT or Computer Science is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Salary and benefits
- MacBook (latest version) for our new joiners
- A unique and thorough onboarding program where you’ll learn the ins and outs of our company and product
- Employee referral bonuses
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
Explore more here
Do you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you!
We know CVs don't always tell the whole story, so in addition to submitting your CV feel free to let us know why you're interested in this role in a short cover letter (:100 words).
1. Work experience between 3 years to 9 years in building large scale high user traffic consumer facing applications with desire to work in a fast paced startup.
2. Knowledge on reactive and asynchronous programming is preferable. If you have worked with coroutines, goroutines, high concurrency or optimized number of threads for processing on your backend server you could be a good fit.
3. Extremely proficient at writing performant, scalable and production ready code in Kotlin, Java (8 or above, comfortable with concepts like lambda, streams, multithreading etc), Elixir, Rust, or Golang. Should be familiar with static code analysis, code coverage and code reviews.
4. Experience with NoSQL DBs like MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis or Aerospike is required. Knowledge of graph DBs like Neo4j is preferred.
5. Strong in algorithms, problem solving and data structures.
6. Knowledge of TDD and experience with building applications integrated with CI-CD pipelines (automated build, tests and deployments).
7. Exposure to micro-services with good understanding of containers, kubernetes, logging, alerting and monitoring. Inter services communication. Should know how to handle multiple versions of APIs.
Your day-to-day tasks will be
• Helping our product squads to bring the best testing practices into their workflow
• Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components
• Understanding the product functionality and product objectives to implement
• Code contributions in the backend, and/or frontend with extensive unit tests
• Working with deployments teams and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and designs
• Researching tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes
• Mentor junior engineers, do code reviews and help improve/maintain code quality
This might be for you if…
You have a passion for designing, development, and testing and you should enjoy upgrading your tech skills as tools and technologies evolve quickly.
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
• 4+ years of overall professional web development experience including coding, scalability of codes and development, testing and
deployment best practices
• Firefighter – You love taking up fire calls on production or other critical systems
• Communicate effectively in fluent English
(MongoDB, DynamoDB), ReactJS
• Understands the value and impact of our product for prospective customers and is driven to make it a success
• Self-motivated, hard-working, coachable, and driven with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
• Enjoys working in a collaborative atmosphere where ideas are valued on merit
Vamstar is a data science powered global B2B healthcare marketplace platform. We Aggregate $2 trillion of demand for healthcare products
and services using machine learning and providing real-time insights to buyers and suppliers to accelerate transactions. Our enriched data on
buyers, outcomes, and contracts (including tenders) reveal interdependencies across complex contracting markets. By seeing the big picture
and all the connections, Vamstar provides healthcare stakeholders with valuable market insights and perspectives. Vamstar partners with
leaders in the industry, academia, and government in 70 countries to apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues
**Sr. Backend Developer Responsibilities:**
* Commitment towards delivering features on the estimated time
* Follow standard code guidelines for writing code and code review of your fellow team member's code
* Strong understanding of REST Framework
* Designing and developing REST APIs
* Ensuring scalability of code written
**Sr. Backend Developer Requirements:**
* Strong understanding of Node or any other equivalent language
* Strong understanding of database technology such as MySQL and MongoDB
* Good understanding of AWS, Redis, ElasticSeacrh, Newrelic, sentry, etc
* Have experience in monitoring and managing production level systems
* Degree in Computer Science
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Good problem-solving skills
* Attention to detail
**About Easy Eat**
Easy Eat is reimagining the experience of dining in at a restaurant. We're starting with Malaysia and South East Asia but we believe, 5 years from now, you'll experience it in the same way across the world.
We've achieved Product Market Fit and are growing rapidly across geographies. We crossed the $10M annual run rate in just 12 months and we're really excited for the journey ahead.
**About the team**
We're a group of experienced founders who have *been there, done that* in the past. Raised funds from global VCs in industry. Have operated at scale, know how to leverage data and grow culture and teams.
2. Working Experience of Ajax,Json
3. Rest/ SOAP API Integration
4. Good Logical and Analytical and communication Skills
5. Should have knowledge of CI/CD.
6. Must have experience in writing unit test cases and good in TDD approach.
7. Should have basic knowledge of HTML5 and CSS.
8. Ensuring high performance of applications on mobile/desktop
9. Knowledge of Jenkins, GIT, Docker, Linux (Basic)
11. Coordinating the workflow between the design team, the HTML coder, and yourself
12. Communicating with internal/external web services.
GOOD TO HAVE
1. Experience with Amazon web services, DocumentDB, etc.
2. Understanding of Ecommerce applications.
3. Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
4. Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests Proficient understanding Roles and Responsibilities
5. Design client-side & server-side architecture
6. Build the front-end of application through appealing visual design
7. Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
8. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
9. Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
10. Ability to work effectively under very tight deadline pressure.
11. Analyze issues, recommend alternatives, and implement the best recommendation
12. Prioritize tasks and responsibilities while managing multiple, competing priorities
- Working on the frontend technologies as well as building the APIs that enable them. You will be working closely with the founders, coding and learning as you go.
- Growing and leading the team, as well as influencing the direction of the company. You will have an opportunity to grow exponentially as the company grows in terms of in-depth knowledge, skills and also growth in terms of position and compensation.
- Participating with the senior developer in the entire application lifecycle, designing, coding, testing, debugging to deployment.
- Implementing designs and coordinating the frontend development and required backend for it.
- Working on back-end development tasks and designing architecture for the same.
- Making Efficient usage of database technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis etc. as part of the dev work.
- Performing research and finding opportunities to utilise web development best practices, forming guidelines to improve system productivity, and working on scaling and monitoring.
- Working with cross-functional teams to maintain and make sure the product should be scalable, maintainable and secure.
- Coordinating with multiple junior team members for the development of the tasks & project
- Developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflow.
- Architecting the application out in clean MVC kind of architectures in React Native for Android/ iOS app development.
- Developing APIs with MVC frameworks in Java / Python.
- Designing and building REST APIs.
- Building on and maintaining services on cloud platforms.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Tier 1 Software companies or Tier 1 startups
- 3+ years of experience working as a Full-stack developer or Backend but knows Frontend technology.
- Built an application from scratch earlier.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of any backend language such as Python, Java etc.
- Experience with Backend Web development.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement to release.
- Willingness and enthusiasm drive to learn new technologies.
- The ability to pick the right tools for the job.
- Desire and ability to play different roles as necessary.