• Design and code features for the website application as per the specifications provided by the Product and Design teams.
• Ship features in fast-moving agile sprints.
• Work closely with Backend, Product Design, and Product Management teams to brainstorm and chalk out details of features.
• Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion
Skills: Must have:
• Good understanding of asynchronous programming, callback, and closures.
• Understanding of stateless application
• Good knowledge of CSS and its pre-processors like SASS/LESS
• Good understanding of server-side templates.
• Experience with creating cross-browser compatible web apps
• Should be Strong in MySql / Postgres database.
• Strong hold in Data structure and processing JSON
Good to have
• Basic knowledge of CI, CD
• Intermediate knowledge in any cloud services(AWS, GCP)
• Familiar with testing frameworks like Mocha, Cypress
About QuickSell is a mobile commerce platform.
We are looking for an Experienced Developer versed in ReactJS.
Lobb gives you an opportunity to work with a passionate team complimenting us with your expertise and skill sets.
If this is you, please apply. For the right candidate, compensation will include a competitive salary, a flexible working space across multiple locations in Bangalore. Partnering with us will also give you a chance to be amongst the start-up eco-system and also interact and network with peers across multiple start-up verticals.
- 3 years of experience designing and building apps on any platform
- 2 years of experience designing and building apps on ReactJS
- Must have a good sense of design and user experience
- You’re kind, curious and tenacious
- You understand CS fundamentals
- Developing new user-facing features using React, React-Native and building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Eslint, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Work with and implement responsive web principles including the proper use of media queries
- You should be passionate about building world-class user interfaces for the web
- You love building things and have built some applications in the past (Optional)
- You have a sound understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- You are familiar with Figma (not mandatory).
- You are analytical and are curious about technology.
- When you don't know, you ask questions or look for answers on the internet.
- You are not afraid to express your opinion.
- You are fanatical about the quality of your work; you finish what you start.
- You have strong English comprehension and communication skills; you can articulate your ideas clearly. (Non-Negotiable)
- Must be willing to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience as a team leader/mentor. We plan to grow our engineering team.
- Eye for animation and understanding of motion principles.
- Some knowledge of Web Servers and Linux.
- Competitive salary, helpful peers
- Flexible timings and WFH options.
We are looking for a MERN Stack Developer to join TopCentile School of Tech as a consultant to train our batch of students who will be pursuing the MERN Stack Developer course. This consultant will be responsible for coaching & mentoring the batch to complete the topics required for successfully clearing PCSA.
You will develop and manage entire course(s) for the MERN Stack Developer, including Java-based applications. Responsibilities will include developing and updating training content, conducting live and virtual training workshops, with a healthy mix of theory and practical to ready the students within the batch to take up MERN Stack Developer.
Create training materials such as, but not be limited to videos, quick reference guides, online courseware, presentation slide decks, and product manuals.
Schedule and manage logistics of hosting Live and Virtual Training Offerings. Collaborate with Project Managers to ensure completion of the training plan in accordance with the agreed schedule.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
Job Description: Responsibilities
- Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, AngularJS, React , Node.js, and Mongo
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Architect scalable web architectures
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- Fluent knowledge of latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
- Working knowledge of Node.js and Express
- Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
- Some experience with Photoshop or Sketch is a plus (creating sprites, optimizing, cutting or adjusting images)
- Working knowledge of front end optimization and performance techniques
- Obsession with lean, clean and organized front-end code
- Cross-browser development and troubleshooting
- Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile devices
- Eye for details is crucial
- Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation
- Portfolio of work required. Include examples of all areas of interaction design (user flows, wireframes, final graphical display)
Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS production systems.
Management of creation, release, and configuration of production systems.
Evaluation of new technology alternatives and vendor products.
System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and platforms.
Pre-production acceptance testing for quality assurance.
Provision of critical system security by leveraging best practices and prolific cloud security solutions.
Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on AWS platform.
Designing, maintenance and management of tools for automation of different operational
Train/mentor junior resources in AWS DevOps
Document and maintain all platforms, CI/CD pipelines and other relevant integrations
Research and improvise current implementations of DevOps platforms for continual improvement
Work Location: Remote
Work Days: Sunday to Thursday
Shift: Day Time
Week Off: Friday & Saturday
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS and experience in building/using REST APIs
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
At Spoonshot, we are building one of a kind SaaS tools for the F & B industry, the product you will develop is used by some of the largest food companies in the world. We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of Front End Developer. Frontend Developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
An ideal candidate would be one who has a minimum of 2 years experience in designing and delivering high performing and pixel perfect frontend applications, who has passion for startups and can work independently under tight deadlines.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts
- Implementing web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Optimising web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Work alongside with product engineering, designer and product manager. Ensure all elements on web creation are consistent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of software engineering practices and key design principles.
- At least one progress web app developed by you must be live.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Eye for details in UX/UI.
- Experience with optimising SEO of websites and webapps.
- Expertise in React tools including Web pack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.