About the Company:- Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing emerging tech companies which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
React Js Job Description
- Competent in building single page web applications using Node.js and React Js
- Redux for state management
- Universal rendering (Client-side rendering and Server-side rendering)
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web
- Experience in developing automated unit and functional tests
- Experience in an agile development process
- Solid knowledge of algorithms and design patterns
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, readable code that scales and performs well
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- 1+ years of software design and web application development
> Health Insurance
> Work from Home
> Fast growth and more visibility into the company
> Experience to work on the latest technology
> Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
> Employee friendly HR Policies
> Paid leaves up to certain limits
> Competitive salaries & Bonuses
> Liberal working atmosphere
> Get mentored by the best in the industry
Day Shift/Flexible working hours
Monday to Friday
Client side scripting
Experience in responsive design, PWA, asynchronous request handling, complex front end displays like flowchart, graphs etc.
Knowledge of JSON/XML
Knowledge of Web Fundamentals, Browser Working, REST API
State Management with Redux
Latest APIs of HTML5
Minimum 3 years on ReactJS
Vision : Bikayi helps small to medium sized businesses go online and scale their businesses. Bikayi merchants are selling various things from groceries to apparels and electronic items.
Scale : We are very close to grossing a GMV of 1B dollars on an annual basis. Probably one of your neighbourhood shops is using Bikayi to sell online.
Fuel : Monetizing the product from early days we have a solid business model and our revenue numbers are growing at a healthy pace. Apart from this we are funded by top investors in the world like Sequoia capital and Ycombinator.
People : We have a culture which gives you a lot of challenges to solve and at the same time get high rewards.
- Set up and manage a team of atleast 5-15 engineers. This will involve taking regular interviews to help build your and other teams as well.
- Responsible for code delivery : Pushing deploys on a constant basis. When working in a growth stage company, this part can be challenging as the speed of requirements is high. You will need to make sure that you and your team are always on track to release something new every week.
- Prepare thorough technical documentation which can be used as a reference by other engineers.
- Own your product : You will be responsible for the success / failure of your team and the product. You will need to work with cross functional teams, understand their requirements and make sure that everybody is on the same page.
- Development of your team : Making sure that engineers under you are growing in their careers and getting better are software development everyday.
- Design & Architecture : You need to have technical expertise in the company's tech stack and in general the frontend or backend infrastructures, have ability to guide the developers in case there are any blockers.
- Past experience of working for tier 1 / vc funded companies.
- Past experience of handling a team of at least 5+ developers.
- Continuous past experience of delivering products at a steady pace.
- Knowledge in Node JS
- Hands-on in Webpack, ES6, Typescript
- Strong working experience in Single Page, Building micro frontend apps, Progressive Web Apps, Server-Side Rendering using React.js
- Hands-on experience in the React ecosystem like Redux, React Router etc.
- Experience in Team Management.
- Lead technical design discussions and review design to make sure design is aligned with Architecture.
- Setup and maintain standard developer guidelines for the development team
- Hands-on experience with automated test frameworks like Jasmine, Jest, Mocha, enzyme etc. And experience in promoting the values of unit tests, integration tests, and CI/CD automation
- Hands-on experience in maintaining Web Vitals
- Our engineers are involved in all parts of the product lifecycle: brainstorming, design,prototyping, planning, execution, and deploying.
- We brainstorm to understand and explore the difficult problem and come up with the best solution for the hardest problems that impact the world.
- You will develop broad-ranging skills working on a wide variety of initiatives. You will take responsibility for your projects, but you'll also have teammates who look out for you.
- We operate in a “get s**t done” environment where the goal is always to execute and implement. While doing all of this...You will not forget to have fun!
WHAT WE VALUE
- You're cool with working with others. Our jobs aren’t done in a vacuum and everyone contributes to get the job done.
- You’re not afraid to make mistakes because without challenge, you’re not learning.
- Speaking of learning, you have a constant desire to grow and develop.
- You care about great design, not only in the product and visual sense, but also in your code and technical architecture.
- You are passionate about product craftsmanship, and can balance that with deploying something relevant.
- You move fast with a sense of urgency. You want to work on things that make an impact on the world.
- Candidate Expectations: Design, code, deploy and maintain scalable software infrastructure to meet Blowhorn's demands.
- 3+ years’ experience in a start-up environment or any reputed product based company
- Build APIs for business clients to integrate blowhorn into their systems.
- Setup processes and methodology for sustainable software development.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Good understanding of JS frameworks (AngularJS, ReactJS, VueJS), Angular 5+ and Bootstrap.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Some exposure to Analytics/Dashboard and related client frameworks (D3.js, Apache superset)
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Has worked extensively on Google maps and features like live tracking, geo fencing
- Good API integration skills (with backend frameworks)
- Mobile frameworks like Flutter is a plus
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN)
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
If you want to future proof your career, work in crypto. If you want to be at the forefront of crypto, work at Delta Exchange! At Delta, we are re-imagining and re-building the financial system. Join our team to make a positive impact on the future of finance.
What’s the opportunity
Building a trading interface is a challenging problem even for stock markets. In crypto things get even more exciting owing to the markets remaining open 24/7/365, high volatility and an extremely wide range of products that are traded.
A trading interface has to be light, performant, intuitive, ingest and display a lot of real time data and handle user traffic that can change dramatically very quickly. As part of our closely knit Frontend Team, you will work on our web and mobile apps. In this role, your work will have a meaningful impact on how our customers access and experience our financial products. Learning curve will be sharp and even the day to day work will be challenging yet rewarding.
What skills & experience you need to have
- A minimum of 1+ years of experience building web applications using React
- A deep understanding of React component life cycles and familiarity with functional components and hooks
- Excitement to tackle new challenges, Enjoy owning & developing
- Familiarity with RXJS & Websockets
- Experience with micro frontend architecture
- Interest or experience in crypto
About Delta Exchange
Delta Exchange is the most innovative cryptocurrency derivatives exchange. With a daily traded volume of ~$0.5billion, Delta is bigger than all the Indian crypto exchanges combined. We offer the widest range of derivative products and have been serving traders all over the globe since 2018. Delta’s founding team is comprised of IIT and ISB graduates. Business cofounders have previously worked with Citibank, UBS and GIC. And the tech cofounder is a serial entrepreneur who previously cofounded TinyOwl and Housing.com. We are funded by top crypto funds (Sino Global Capital, CoinFund, Gumi Cryptos) and crypto projects (Aave and Kyber Network).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Looking only for Front end Developer with Minimum 1 Year experience in ReactJS
- Good communication skills
- 3-4 years
- Working on different React Technologies along with HTML/CSS, RESTful APIs,
What we will need from you
• Strong experience in ReactJs Development
Experience working with server-client architectures, consuming JSON data from API’s
• Curiosity and a highly collaborative work style, a wish to share what you already know and jumping at the opportunity to dive into new technology.
PLEASE NOTE - WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE IMMEDIATE JOINERS OR WHO CAN JOIN WITHIN 15 DAYS
SaveIN is a fintech platform that aims to offer unique financial products and services to its members in a never seen before, fully digital avatar through its mobile app on Google and Apple play store. You can also call us a neo-banking platform!
Founded by a group of experienced CXOs from Banking, Fintech, Consulting and Media, SaveIN is working towards disrupting the way Indians transact, bank and save money.
At present, SaveIN is offering a revolutionary, new to market, product called Social Finance (SoFin™) allowing users to lend and borrow money, within their trusted contacts like family, friends and acquaintance. In due course, SaveIN aims to launch several other financial products and services in the personal finance and banking domain.
Our promise to you:
- We aim to hire the best of talent, passionate about the vision of SaveIN
- We aim to create an equal opportunity, open, challenging as well as rewarding environment to bring the best out of our people
- We are here to be a large, prosperous, profitable, and resilient organization so that we may serve our customers sustainably across economic cycles, we aim to achieve this in the most ethical and transparent manner possible
- Being compliant is not only an obligation, but a chosen way of life
- We would love to see you grow and are committed to do our best in contributing towards your success
About the role:
SaveIN is looking for a Software Engineer | React JS
You will be responsible for building visually engaging user experiences as well as using out of the box thinking to devise new techniques for presenting content and data. You will work with developers, designers, product and also the founding team.
Location: Gurgaon/ Work from home
- Develop class leading and highly responsive front-end interfaces using React.js
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code and output
- Communicate effectively with UI/UX team and technical development team
- Create unit tests to ensure visual consistency and adequate functionality across releases
- Ensure cross-browser, cross-platform and multiple device compatibility and resolve issues.
- Document technical design as per internal compliance standards
- Work with senior management and external stakeholders to ensure that deliverables are met
Skills and competencies:
- Education: BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA
- Minimum 3-year industry experience and proficiency in developing front-end components using React JS, Angular.io, Vue.js, HTML 5, Web markup and CSS 3
- Experience in Typescript
- Hands on experience with state management tools like Redux/Mobx
- Fine understanding of Node.js based tooling like Webpack, Grunt/Gulp, NPM, Express JS, Babel, Create React App etc.
- Good knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML) through various interface types (e.g., REST, SOAP)
- Experience of working with responsive web designs across multiple platforms
- Experience with integrating Analytics Tool like Google Analytics, Mix Panel etc
- Experience in creating mock-ups/ proof-of-concepts based on wireframes
- Ability to learn new UI technologies quickly
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility issues
- Experience of full software development life cycle, standard and secure coding practices and pro
- Experience with content delivery networks and an understanding of web caching
- Experience with unit testing using frameworks such as Mocha, Chai, Enzyme, Cypress, or Jest
- Experience with Jenkins and Docker a plus
- Experience on any backend technologies Node.JS, Python, Java, PHP will be a good add on
- Experience in Scrum/Agile is desirable
Lead the functional and system design of highly scalable and robust mission critical applications that cater to several businesses ● Ensure that the systems you oversee are fault tolerant and are performing reliably at high volumes. Constantly look at possibilities to improve the overall functioning of the product. ● Brainstorm deeply with your product & business stakeholders and influence how we build individual features and products that reduce customer stickiness and friction points at each stage of the product.
● Mentor and lead a team of solid engineers by introducing best coding practices, advocating high quality design principles and institutionalise long term thinking for futuristic needs of the business. ● Contribute actively in other areas of the growth of our Engg org which includes but is not just limited to hiring, tech talent branding, inputs on performance management of junior engineers and the likes.
About Fabstudio Infotech (http://www.fabstudio.co):
Fabstudio Infotech is a multi-skilled IT services provider company with core competencies in website design and development, e-commerce website, mobile app development, customized software development, cloud services, and CRM solutions. Our comprehensive full-service value offering allows you to streamline the process of conceptualizing, designing, development, implementation, supporting and managing the application lifecycle.
About the Job Profile:
Selected day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on React.js & Node.js
2. Work on ongoing projects
3. Understand product requirements and specifications
4. Handle large web applications and websites
5. Do the research and keep abreast with current design trends
6. Write well designed, testable, and efficient code by using best software development practices
7. Create a website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
8. Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
9. Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent